It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

Despite what many people think, dairy cows and meat cows do not provide the materials for leather.

Our cave man ancestors likely had only leather from the animals they killed to keep them warm in the cold winters. Even the American Indians wore leather, and they were a very spiritual people but they gave homage to the animal spirits which provided them warmth to live and survive.
Today, we can have cloth weaved of cotton, silk, and other materials. Man made cloth also uses some less natural fibers so not using animal products has it's down-side don't you think?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Christ preached nothing good, except for caring for the hungry and imprisoned. There is nothing good about being meek and mild, denying your own self-empowerment and being subservient to all you encounter. It's not healthy, natural or good. It's not good to feel guilt and constantly worry about sin.

This is not the true teaching of Christ, and therein lies the nature of false teachings. Whatever happened to the story of how he gave the woes to the moneychangers in the temple, the lawyers, whom he called "Whitened sepulchers"? What happened to the scene where he literally overturned tables?
Where is the teaching that the lepers can be healed by touch and the transfer of LIGHT? The more subtle teachings are hidden from the uninitiated. The turning of the cheek was for understanding the nature of karma, and the knowledge that returning karma in hatred is just adding more evil to the event. Being subservient was NEVER NEVER NEVER the true teaching, but not reacting to evil is the teaching, which can also be found in Buddhism.
Guilt is a product also of not understanding the law of karma and the finer teachings of the law and the vicarious atonement is not understanding that we are responsible for our own lives and our own mastery. Guilt was used by the Church and by those who wanted to dominate the masses with methods of control. This also is not a true teaching, but the infiltration of the Church by those who seek power.

See the difference?

Forgiveness:
How can anyone be forgiven if we do not understand this wonderful teaching? It means we don't have to forever suffer the ill effects of our or others evil doings. This is what he taught when he forgave the adulteress and stopped the others from throwing stones, and he also taught that self-condemnation or condemnation of others is not productive. Forgiveness is an understanding of the law of karma as well.

The Church set him up as an idol in idol worship which the ancient Hebrews from Moses time knew was blasphemy, instead of sharing the real meaning of Christ which is that we are all intended to grow in mastery and reflect the higher consciousness of the Creator. In this way, they could prevent the Children of the Most High from achieving their highest potential.
edit on 5-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

but this won't happen. Because they cannot stop Christos When he awakens.

Which will be soon. Hopefully sometime this year.

People will know the truth soon. I assure you. I have spread the message i was assigned. Now get ready for the end.
edit on 7-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Hey man,
don't go missing on us just like that!

Tell us what is going on and what has happened lately. I am both intrigued and sincerely concerned

OT:
about the animals that turn into food one way or another; I am not a US national so I don't think that the handling compares all the time with the conditions over here. Not saying that it is all peaches and cream though, that's for sure. There has been scandals on numerous occasions, involving top representatives of the meat producers assosication even....

Still, there are some, especially when it comes to dairy, that I have confidence in. Eggs, I only go for those that say that the hens can go outside if they want and that are not fed nothing but natural feed.
Leather items....I don't think I own a single one. Wait, there are some shoes come to think about it... I try to get those products that are taken from meat cattle but it is hard to find.

I am not going to keep defending myself- it is you who are on the right track here. Stick to it. I have to get rid of my meat/milk/egg habit just like any other addiction.

Back on topic:
you wrote earlier that in one of your encounters, the entity seemed "very angry" with you. Is that also a trick it uses to inflict guilt in you? I mean, what reasons would it have to be angry with you really? It is not like you've done anything wrong here... If anyone, you should be angry with it.
Note that I am not using a gender on this entity- are you sure it is male or is just for the simplicity of it that you use that classification?

OK, so peace and all that. Hope to hear from you soon.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
perhaps you're right but then you probably have to remember (i shouldn't have to remind you of this) that everyone's situation and biology, is different.

i told my husband what you said about the cat relying on us and he said, yeah, true enough. i must admit, it's definitely true. however, we currently have a house full of people because everyone's on hard times now, and they all rely on us. cat keeps us all cheerful though. 4k though, that's alot for us.

edit on 5-5-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

I once overheard a man and woman talking. The girl said, with disgust "she's adopting a 9 year old dog. that's pointless. He's not going to live long. why doesn't she at least adopt a puppy?"

this made me furious. I couldn't help it. I said "excuse me, does the old dog deserve a loving home LESS than a puppy? do you know how many millions of shelter dogs are destroyed each year, usually in gas chambers, just because no one wants them? Please tell me how the old dog deserves to live less than the puppy?

She was speechless, and had no answer.

I know 4k is a lot. But what about the cat's life? what do you think the cat would say if he or she could speak? probably something like " I don't want to die." So, I understand the money. Just don't resent the cat. and keep him indoors and that could have been prevented. cats are much safer indoors. Also, if you do keep him indoors and he escaped, I'm terribly sorry. Just remember that outdoor cats, on average, live to be four. I'll find a source later.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

if you read my comments, you'll notice that i said the dentist was the one that said her teeth were crumbling from lack of something from meat. this is not my fault. also, when she doesn't get exactly what she needs from other protein sources (i shouldn't have to remind you she's also an adult), she gets grumpier and grumpier. i think it's hormone related, and it has something to do with enzymes and amino acids she's not getting enough of. we don't know what it is. we just try to encourage her to eat some form of protein.

see the problem with your approach to the situation is, you don't consider that having to buy two different sets of food instead of one set for everyone, causes additional costs, which, when you have a house with only one person working to support everyone else, can be more complicated. for example, i need dentures. i need a bra, my old one fell apart. my middle son needs to go to the dentist. my daughter does as well, since the dentist says her teeth are going to need work.

i'm not entirely sure what your issue is, but reality is reality, and that's our reality. if you dont like it, you can always forget i mentioned it.
edit on 5-5-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

The whole protein thing is kinda BS. What you need is amino acids, the building blocks of protein. Have her try lentils (indian dishes are great), nuts if she's not allergic, seitan, tofu (I hate tofu, it sucks. seitan is delicious), beans, there's plenty of protein out there. I have an extremely muscular build. Haven't eaten any animal products in years.

If you want further advice about this, PM me. I'm happy to actually help you and not be an asshole. I just get heated over this because of all the ridicule we vegans endure. By the way, you don't need to buy two sets of food, you just need to incorporate what you buy for her into your diet somehow. I don't know. But PM me if you like. I'm happy to help you figure out a way to make this easier and less expensive. I'm a penniless college student finishing a linguistics degree, so I know about money being tight. I can definitely help you stretch your 'food dollar' as it were.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

thirdeye

i think i could live on oatmeal, toast and orange juice but i am not particularly fond of it without butter and brown sugar. lol now that i hear what they do to cows, butter not sounding so good anymore.

Earth Balance is a product that tastes exactly like butter. Get the 'whipped" variety. Its not really whipped, it's just different. It tastes so much like butter I called the company to make certain it wasn't butter. I was a cook for 9 years. I can't believe they fooled me.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Despite what many people think, dairy cows and meat cows do not provide the materials for leather.

Our cave man ancestors likely had only leather from the animals they killed to keep them warm in the cold winters. Even the American Indians wore leather, and they were a very spiritual people but they gave homage to the animal spirits which provided them warmth to live and survive.
Today, we can have cloth weaved of cotton, silk, and other materials. Man made cloth also uses some less natural fibers so not using animal products has it's down-side don't you think?

www.youtube.com...

you tell me, where's the downside? what seems more hideous.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
By the way, last night I had a dream where encounter this entity. But it was a shorter, (older?) version. we had a bizarre conversation. He wasn't frightening, but I was violent and hostile.

Here's the way I recall the conversation I wrote it down right away.

I had a strange dream, adrienne's parents were over. Our apt was different. I knew *it* was there, and went outside our apartment into the hallway to see a shorter version of this grinning man. Not super tall or malevolent. he was a little shorter than me. He was on the landing below me and creeping up, when I saw him he said "helloooo" in his creaky, croaking voice. Not grinning as much.

He had very big, yellow slit-type eyes, and *grey* skin, or like blue, the way a dog's fur is "blue". Although he wasn't frightening in any way, I became extremely angry and hostile.

me :"what the # are you doing here?"

GM: "I want to talk"

me: well I don't. wait, I take it back. what the # do you want with me. what am I supposed to get out of this?

GM: come with me *grabs arm"

me: don't touch me. just #ing get out of here. just leave. go away
GM : no. i'm here to talk to you

me: about what?

GM; I just want to talk

me: just get out of here. i'm not kidding. go away. leave. you can't stay here

GM: *grabs my arm again and gets real close* i need to tell you something. you need to come with me.

me: let go of me.

GM: *comes right up to my face, cocks his head* why? why should I let go?

he then started talking about something I can't remember. His demeanor changed to almost gossip. I really can't remember. He was telling me about some group of people or some entities that were just #ty and not what they appeared to me. phony. something like this.

me: fine. let go of my arm or I'll #ing smash you

GM: you won't do that.

by now we're at the exit to my building, and the outside is a bright white, not the normal grass and trees.

me: listen mother#er, I have an AK-47 under my bed and so help if you don't get out of here I'm going to blow your #ing head off"

gm: I know you got rid of that gun. I look under your bed, remember?

me: why are you here?

gm: *comes in close again* because we have to talk. big smile.

me: i don't want to talk to you. who are you?

gm: well, you won't know unless we talk.

then I started to wake up. as I was waking up, he waved and said "goodbye".

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Good to see you on the boards ILS!

Truth to those words, hey?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've decided that this entity was obviously different. Plus, it was just a dream. So my mind was working something out. Probably similar to my waking theme of "your a goddamn leo, act like one" because I fell into utter weakness during my drug problem years. Trying to recover.

So last night before I went to sleep I sort of said out loud. "stay out of here." and I slept through the night for the first time in weeks. Perhaps all is well.

and everyone who gave me advice about fear, thank you. I haven't had some miraculous epiphany, but I believe that I have accepted this for what it is. and I think that dream was an interesting one.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thought I'd swing by ATS and say hello in my own weird way....

Ya, I'd say there are some truth in these words here.....

"In the beginning there was the word. And, the word was with GOD. And, the word was GOD." -John 1:1

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Darwin, you should just admit like I've already admitted that animal-based foods do indeed offer extra (very important) nutrition. By being a vegan, you're probably losing 20 years because of increased incidence of disease and malnutrition. However, you died for a good cause, right?

That's what's important: You lived for a cause. A belief.

People who live for a good cause often have to pay a cost. It's a sacrifice.

Some people do not have a cause or a belief. They might as well be machines.

Kids who're on a vegan diet should receive supplements, AT LEAST. More than that, you should ASK THEM what they want. Parents shouldn't be able to force a diet on their kids.

Btw, I 100% agree that eating animals and animal cruelty contributes to the disintegration of our soul, if we ever had one. But even if you don't eat animals, plants are still living things. Rice and Oats, for example, are farmed and harvested from living plants. Plants may not have big brains (or a central nervous system), but they nonetheless do respond to the environment and do in fact communicate with each other. They obviously do not share as much in common with us as animals do, but evenso, eating them does not make us holy. Sadly, no matter what we eat, we're eating something living or something harvested or farmed from a living thing. We cannot completely avoid harming or negatively impacting other organisms while we're alive.

Get this.... our body is continually destroying organisms. Our body is a vast collection of human and non-human cells, all fighting to survive. Wars are going on that we're not aware of. The things we do as humans are mirrored in all other life around us. The universe is a warzone.

But anyway, I understand your views and respect your choice to be vegan. I am in fact mostly a vegan, but I do sometimes eat animal-based foods, only beause I am somewhat coerced to. My opinions about it are very different from my close friends and relatives. In fact, my opinions are very similar to your own. I find that I do not have much in common with others.

Diet is complex. Balanced diets are the best because it's like a shotgun approach. You see, there's so much we don't know. Eating lots of different things compensates for our lack of knowledge. There's evidence that meat (in small amounts) is good for us. But how can you keep your diet diverse and eat meat if it's not morally acceptable to you? Well, I believe that soon we will grow meat by growing cell cultures and giving them texture via chemical baths and machines. No animals will need to be grown and killed to accomplish this. Furthermore, there're some foods that minimaly use higher animals to produce the animal-based protein foods. One day, we will be able to enjoy animal-protein foods without the moral dimension that plagues us now.

One example is this:
en.wikipedia.org - Quorn...

Note that Quorn uses eggs as an ingredient; chicken factory farms. Maybe it's not a good example of a food that tries to minimize its affect on higher life. However, it has potential to!

This adds some more information about Quorn:
www.wired.com - A Mushrooming Quorn Controversy...
edit on 12-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Thank you for the update!

It sounds like you are starting to assume command in this situation. Never forget that, especially if the entity would return. The strenght you have now is the same you always hold within!

Keep it up.

PS. I made a killer BBQ-quorn stew yesterday. No meat needed. DS.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hi, I am very sorry to hear about your terrifying experiences. I cannot say for sure what they are but they are definitely of the spirit world. I had some spiritual experiences too but not exactly the same like yours, but I will not put them in the public arena at this stage. However, I can say that the experiences are both positive and negative in nature.

If I were you, I would find someone who is more experienced in these sort of things and ask them for advice, for example a psychic or shaman, however, you have to decide yourself what you want to do. I am not giving you any suggestions on what to do. Hope you will feel better soon.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Darwin, you should just admit like I've already admitted that animal-based foods do indeed offer extra (very important) nutrition. By being a vegan, you're probably losing 20 years because of increased incidence of disease and malnutrition. However, you died for a good cause, right?

That's what's important: You lived for a cause. A belief.

People who live for a good cause often have to pay a cost. It's a sacrifice.

Some people do not have a cause or a belief. They might as well be machines.

Kids who're on a vegan diet should receive supplements, AT LEAST. More than that, you should ASK THEM what they want. Parents shouldn't be able to force a diet on their kids.

Btw, I 100% agree that eating animals and animal cruelty contributes to the disintegration of our soul, if we ever had one. But even if you don't eat animals, plants are still living things. Rice and Oats, for example, are farmed and harvested from living plants. Plants may not have big brains (or a central nervous system), but they nonetheless do respond to the environment and do in fact communicate with each other. They obviously do not share as much in common with us as animals do, but evenso, eating them does not make us holy. Sadly, no matter what we eat, we're eating something living or something harvested or farmed from a living thing. We cannot completely avoid harming or negatively impacting other organisms while we're alive.

Get this.... our body is continually destroying organisms. Our body is a vast collection of human and non-human cells, all fighting to survive. Wars are going on that we're not aware of. The things we do as humans are mirrored in all other life around us. The universe is a warzone.

But anyway, I understand your views and respect your choice to be vegan. I am in fact mostly a vegan, but I do sometimes eat animal-based foods, only beause I am somewhat coerced to. My opinions about it are very different from my close friends and relatives. In fact, my opinions are very similar to your own. I find that I do not have much in common with others.

Diet is complex. Balanced diets are the best because it's like a shotgun approach. You see, there's so much we don't know. Eating lots of different things compensates for our lack of knowledge. There's evidence that meat (in small amounts) is good for us. But how can you keep your diet diverse and eat meat if it's not morally acceptable to you? Well, I believe that soon we will grow meat by growing cell cultures and giving them texture via chemical baths and machines. No animals will need to be grown and killed to accomplish this. Furthermore, there're some foods that minimaly use higher animals to produce the animal-based protein foods. One day, we will be able to enjoy animal-protein foods without the moral dimension that plagues us now.

One example is this:
en.wikipedia.org - Quorn...

Note that Quorn uses eggs as an ingredient; chicken factory farms. Maybe it's not a good example of a food that tries to minimize its affect on higher life. However, it has potential to!

This adds some more information about Quorn:
www.wired.com - A Mushrooming Quorn Controversy...
edit on 12-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry. You're naive and wrong. Vegans statistically live longer, recover from surgery better, have fewer diseases, et cetera. Where's your evidence vegans are malnourished? You're wrong.

www.youtube.com... we don't live long? derp

www.youtube.com... deerrrrrrp.

i suggest you watch the documentary 'forks over knives'. you have no idea what you're talking about.
edit on 12-5-2013 by DarwinVsJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You also apparently fail to realize that just because plants are alive doesn't mean its the same as eating animals.

Animals are sentient, and conscious, and suffer agonizing pain in order to be made into meat. It's been established that animal violence is directly related to human violence.

I challenge you to watch this film
www.youtube.com...

but I know you won't. You'll scream 'propaganda' because that's better than looking at what *really* happens. Looking into the eyes of the creatures that suffer makes it much harder to be okay with it. It's not okay. And anyone who says it is has no right to complain about human cruelty. You can't divorce them. This suffering is unacceptable.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Have you visited a psychiatrist? I don't say this because I think you're crazy. Quite the opposite, actually...there's something about your story that make me believe what you're saying, even though I tend to be skeptical when it comes to matters such as this. I suggest the psychiatrist because I think you need to find a way to conquer your fear of this thing. Take away it's power...because I honestly believe that if things like this exist, they must feed off of our fear and unhappiness. If you can find a way to push the fear out of your mind, maybe it won't have a reason to visit you anymore.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Seems like we have a whole new type of OT in this thread now.

What is up with all the hostillity towards the OP? Why is it so hard to stick to the subject?
Are people really that intolerant and biased? I thought ATS was at least some sort of refuge for us "who are not as others" but apparently not...

Mainstream suckers- bog off!

When I was 100% vegetarian I did some calculations and was quite surprised when I found that I managed to get far more proteins from that diet compared to when I ate meat on a regular basis.

People who scorn vegans/vegetarians are just displaying their own shame and regret over killing this planet.
If you want to blame someone- blame yourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join