It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
is it possible it's not even your memories he's referring to?
if my weird theory is correct, he could be referring to you and your memories on a different timeline in some alternate universe, in which case, he may not even know he's in the wrong place. i would seriously suggest checking around your environment for items, objects, photographs, perhaps something you've had since you were a 2.5 years old, and if you think you've found it, move it out of your visual range.

i dunno. only thing i can think of to explain paranormal phenomemon is that it's probably easily defined with science, we just don't have all the loose ends yet.

No, he used my name. And actually, I mistyped. What I heard was "we won't give you back your memory."

I was wide awake when I heard this, I wasn't sleepy, in a daze. It petrified me. It sounded like thunder, rumbling, gurgling. Like cement grinding on a hollow sidewalk.

Now, I listen to death metal. I always have. When I was a christian, I listened to Christian death metal. My father, who was very open-minded about music, refused to allow me to play it around him because "they sound exactly like that" and he alluded that he too had these experiences, but never spoke about them.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verum1quaere

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
I should point out here that live by the principles of LaVeyan Satanism. Please note, I'm not an Agent for the Church and do not speak officially for them. No, we don't worship satan. we don't believe in the devil. Or god. The name satan was chosen because man is just another animal. We accept our carnal nature instead of deny. Satan and other devils have traditionally been given the features of carnal creatures; goats, etc. They are supposedly evil for being carnal while we are supposed to be 'better' than this.

From my POV, given what you say above, since you are not under the protection of Jesus the Christ and His angels, some demon has staked you out as his prey. If you continue in LaVeyan Satanism, you have no way to get rid of him, or to be delivered from the fear of him. Only the name and power of Jesus can save you.

I used to have shadow peeps--terrified the crap out of me. It took a couple of weeks of prayer, but they left...

Joe Jordan of MUFON has excellent vid on Vimeo on the over 400 cases of abduction/demon phenomenon being eliminated by calling on Christ.

I feel ya on how frustrating it must have been to watch your mom go through that... seems like you need to see the larger energetic picture... your mom has her own lessons and experiences she needed to go through, as do you... better to be grateful for them than to reject them... else you may need to repeat...

Also, interesting is the new BBC documentary on the Shroud of Turin...

imagine you are God and you create beings in your image but there is a tendency to rebel and turn from Him... this is the story of lucifer... God chose to keep lucifer and the other distorted energies from pre-flood souls here to challenge His creations and allow free will...

free will appears to be a bit messy... for one thing, we chose to disobey God, so we are in a fallen state...
a condition created for us to reflect our consciousness, imo...

you may find a magikal means to push this demon away, but the real protection here is Jesus Christ...

you need to realize that the supernatural is real... lots of evidence for this...

good luck!

my mom is #ed up now. She might have HIV, from her last husband, You know, the minister. We won't know that until the later tests. She is afraid to go outside. She is so afraid of this man that she won't even go to the doctor because she *might* see him. She is suicidal, and no one in our family will speak to her because they don't want to hear the depressing # she says. This has been going on for a decade. She always says "i'm going to die alone in a hospital bed. I see it all the time".

Please, tell me what she should be grateful about? What lessons does god have in store for her?
Oh, and she met the minister while trying to get mental health counseling and housing help because of my father.

No, there's no lesson to be learned except the universe is indifferent to us.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verum1quaere
also, you should check out former professor of evolution Walter Veith's youtubes on evolution... he uses true scientific method and common sense to tear so many holes in the idea of evolution it becomes obvious that the real "faith" is evolution... God is self-evident, imo...

his vid on DNA complexity is also very compelling... statistically speaking, DNA complexity and redundancy is so profound and precise that it is mote likely there is a God than not... simple as that...

Earthquake Kelly also has some good vids on supernatural and demons and how to deal with them...

I'm a biological anthropologist. People who try to refute evolution
1. don't understand biology and
2. don't understand that there's no #ing contradiction and accepting the fact of evolution does not mean your religion is over.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Verum, I suggest you watch the series "why do people laugh at creationists?" by thunderf00t on youtube. Learn some science from a nucelar physicist who works at an ivy league university.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

I do meditate. I have no happy place. I try. I know exactly what my happy place is. The shore edge of a forest, where I am greeted by a beautiful greyhound that I imagine is in some way my animal familiar. I feel deeply connected to greyhounds. One morning I woke up and I just loved them.

I think you have the answer to your problem right there. Why not get a greyhound? He would always be with you at home and probably sense anything "unusual" before you do. Plus walking them is very relaxing.

I had a greyhound for 11 years (former racer) and feel the same way you do about them. I was also a greyhound trainer and cared for 30-40 at a time. They are incredibly intelligent and friendly, despite what you may have heard.

There are greyhound adoption shelters all over the country where you can adopt a former racer. You can PM me if you need any info.

I wish I could have one. I'm in an apartment with four cats and a beagle. And I'm not in a financial position to care for another dog. I would absoutely rescue. Always rescue. Don't buy from pet shops, don't support puppy mills. 16 million dogs die every year in shelters because there is no one to take them home. When I think about my beautiful beagle being gassed (injection is rarely used, too expensive) just because no one wanted her, it breaks my heart. She is such a wonderful creature. Just think about all of the loving dogs that die because people would rather buy from pet shops.

www.examiner.com...

This is the reality of animal shelters. But since WE are created in gods image, it doesn't matter that we put down "man's best friend" this way. For no reason.

"I give them all a name. They will not die without a name".

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

cornshucker,

the op claims the visits started when he/she was 2 and a half years old.

let's go with the idea for a moment, that this entity is a mental projection of the op's own ego. how would that even be possible at two and a half years old unless it's a timeline problem?

what needs to happen here is the subject needs to first be demystified and demythologized long enough to just look at the data. but before we do, i want to know if it refers to itself as I AM.

I don't know its name' It only said what I've shared plus, once or twice, a really startling "Helloo" in a croaking/creaking type of voice. I didn't see him when he said that. Just letting me know he's there, I guess.

If the smile was supposed to be re-assuring, this is more evidence of ET or interdimensional. They may not realize how frightening they look. Maybe they see my terror and leave because they realize they are scaring me.

HOODOO GUY or anyone else
I would like some more information about Smiling Jack.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Make no mistake everyone. I am grateful for all of your posts. I just wish we could stay on the matter at hand instead of debating christianity and Satanism. Satanism got me off drugs. It helped me cultivate self-discipline and a deeper understanding of my dedication to my wife. Most of all, Satanism taught me that it's okay to make mistakes. Don't feel guilt. Just learn from them and don't keep making them. You aren't sorry unless you learn.

So, I am grateful for the responses. Please continue. I am relieved to hear other people have experienced this. I can't respond to everyone because I just can't focus that well. I read every post and I am taking everything into consideration.

The person who posted about sleeping outside on the cot; this is the most frightening this in the world to me.
It's like that old, awful question.

Would you rather wake up to....

Being attacked by a large stranger with a large knife OR

A clown standing at the foot of your bed, with a large grin, just staring. Never responding, never leaving. Just staring.

I chose the former because you just don't know what the clown's intentions intentions are.

The idea that when you tried to get up, this thing moved closer to you without saying a word is just so #ing frightening. Same kind of fear. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

Welcome back darwin

Fear vs angst
The first triggers a response because of fear (you know why you run, the fear of beeing killed/suffering)
The later make you uncomfortable because of angst (a fear with no "object"... You know know why/how the clown's here. There's no apparent reason to feel more theatened than in the first example and yet the sentiment is stronger.)

It's always stronger than fear even though we are are rational créatures. Angst does not exist in other animals.
What makes the stronger fear so irrational is our imagination, there's nothing no run from and yet we run our own script lol (Crazy huh) and the feeling keeps growing. That's a vicious circle.in the end you dont know what grows from what and when the fear become even bigger than you and you end up with a big mess. Especially when you are very creative.

My dreams are pretty Crazy, vivid, not a lot of détails, but surreal situations and "backgrounds"... Bits of "surreal everything" that make it even scarier when it is nightmare instead of dreams. Im sûre yours are scary too. You seem quite original.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Mundanemundy because: Grammar mistakes

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I have had a few such dudes bother me, shadow people and more physical types they freeze you whole body, its a purely mental trick because remember what the mind does not register it interprets, and fear is an interpretation of the vastly different existence were they come from. And they are real but not on this wavelength, and wont be for a very long time and yes your right they have a tendency to come when you have slipped certain veils of this world, when your stretching yourself thin, its merely gossamer really but effective anyways.

I have found that the best thing to do is to kill them, that usually works in getting rid of them for a time and in them not bothering you no more, but they do not believe in death so they will be back...Eventually if not this lifetime, then another. If they persist, well then you got problems. They do go away as you move farther from there lets say influences or particular wavelength were they can thereby reach out to you, but that is a more personal thing which only you can overcome and only you can figure out. ie your own personal demons, there not really all that personal but if left to prolong and fester they will become more so. Next time it shows up you should try to shift it into something else control its image that it tries to project out onto to you, its feeding off you, and its also a battle of wills, though you should have a great advantage as its conduit is one hell of a long shot, it has to put much much much more effort and energy into it then you would, so yes they are devils, demons, angels, jins, whatever you want to call them, and whatever you can imagine them, that is what they will and can be, and much more besides. So again! yes! you can manipulate it to a great degree, the thing you call believe is in effect what can trap you but also help you. Or you can try to put up mind blocks like what those religious people do with there believes, or the more mainstream ones such as science, or whatever floats you fancy. It all sets them in static and makes it more easily to handle, but that is not what they truly are, but also can be more easily manipulated on mass by them or vice versa, after all its all just energies. You really don't have much to worry about, it will come and it will go, its true purpose is a game for another time in another place, and none of you will be alive when that time and place comes, till then don't fear the reaper.

Your trying to fix your whole perspective on things eliminate any roundabouts, doubt like fear is the mind killer. And so humans make there believes and there existences and worlds, and set them up on pedestals, full of rules and regulations, and off-course boundaries, yours is in confliction, which in this type of things the more you see and know the harder it will be to quantum lock it into any solid state, and you got to remember humans are a hive mind entity in both mind, and yes even body to many degrees. That's why they require they all be in the same believes and ideologies and religions and all that to function, when it is not so?...Well wars have been fought and millions dead over stupider thing which hold no more substance they the mere believes of the mass that once believed them. And so Darwin vs Jesus...Round one...Fight....Remember it does not necessarily matters who wins and who losses, its more about what works best for you, finding your own balance withing the overall balance of things.

For this is merely but a test of the emergency broadcast system.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DiscreteParticle

Thanks for the reply.

These things are just bullies. We always ascribe extra powers to beings from other dimensions, but they are just beings. If you ever see physical manifestations it is really doing it through you, it can't really do anything itself. So the trick is to tell it to leave in no uncertain terms and then try to fill your life with positive, constructive moments. Also, try to stay vibrationally high by the usual bag of tricks ( no drugs, little or no alcohol, uplifting music, pleasing and orderly surroundings, positive friends, helping little old ladies across the street ).

And the bright side of this you already know when you inquired of your guide; you will learn a LOT about yourself. As a spiritual teacher once said "Oh, great, another g**dam* learning opportunity!"

Refreshing Point of View. I get too negative. Hard to know where to draw that line sometimes. All the warm fuzzy, happy things are fine. Its the darkness I want to expose to the light. Sometimes that comes with a price.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, I believe this is my only post on ATS...I am mainly a lurker.
I had similar dreams. Here is what I did to eliminate the night mare.

I was so tired and frustrated of being fearful, I was probably 8 years old. I prayed, and I felt a response of "why are you afraid?".
That night I had the same nightmare that was haunting me , again. In my dream this entity appeared once again, and as usual I started to run away...but, then I snapped, I ran back to the entity proceeded to kick it's ass. I then awakened and I never had the dream again.

I carried that attitude with me, was very successful in contact sports. And now, both my sons are Mixed Martial Artists. One is a North American Champion grappler, they are still young and going to college.

I guess, I learned that those things that frighten us the most are sometimes windows of opportunity.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Just wanted to throw this in, IF YOU PEOPLE READ FROM ANCIENT BOOKS AND CHANT FOR A GOD TO RETURN CHANCES ARE HE WILL RETURN. Im a 1991 child. My face to face alien expierence started in 2009 when i was 18. How many spiritual gatherings have there been before then? I BLAME ALL OF YOU FOR MY EXPERIENCES. SERIOUSLY. CHANTING SPELLS TO TRAP MY SOUL HERE. UGH. lol jokes. But seriously. Osiris will return.

Oh
Spells such as....

"Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I shall die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take... Amen."

Oh there are all kinds of spells and goblygook out there everywhere on a daily basis, in the media, online, in religions, in nursery rhymes, in the very language itself, and the majority of people are not even aware of it. So whether it be Amen, or Amin, or Anubis, or whatever, or any number of other entities, by any number of means and ways...You got to ask yourself, what if when Osiris returns, he/it turns out to be an asshole like the rest?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

A very intricate series of rings and pattern, the tree which it was made from must of been pretty old or at least a interesting sight to see. I can see how it would set a child's imagination to wander, I would ask what kind of wood is that cabinet made of...But I do not think you would know, or that it would matter.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reminds me of the movie the Deaths of Ian Stone where the entities lived on fear, were tall and had very long fingers. At times it did look like they had cloaks on. Movie came to mind after your initial post!!! Google the title of movie.. The deaths of Ian Stone entities and look at pictures. Some good ones I forgot how to insert pics from pc and it is late so hope this helps!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
not sure about everyone else who has seen the hat man/slenderman,.but the fear it induced was not like normal fear, like a dog chasing you ,or a close call in a car, or any boogieman creepy house fear.its this overwhelming hopelessness like every bad emotion at once, that just kinda crushes your will, that combined with horror and dread.it took every bit of will to fight back.
its shocking that so many people describe the same thing when i had my "encounter" i had never heard of a being like this and for everyone to see the hat and long coat is just weird.i really want to know more about this and less of a debate on god and the devil.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

This is an intense story, and I really do feel for you. I can only imagine how scary it must be. Your story reminds me of a handful of abductions which took place in Alaska. No matter what it is, you need to try to be a step ahead of it. If you can gain a step on him, it will not be so scary, and you just might get some answers. I would suggest bringing someone in to assist you on this. Also set up recording devices, but not analog. Analog does not work well with electrical interference. Try to use an ultraviolet or inferred camera. If you are being abducted there is likely a tractor beam or an anti-gravity device. These devices would not be visible to the human eye, but they may be visible to other spectrums.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

is it possible it's not even your memories he's referring to?
if my weird theory is correct, he could be referring to you and your memories on a different timeline in some alternate universe, in which case, he may not even know he's in the wrong place. i would seriously suggest checking around your environment for items, objects, photographs, perhaps something you've had since you were a 2.5 years old, and if you think you've found it, move it out of your visual range.

i dunno. only thing i can think of to explain paranormal phenomemon is that it's probably easily defined with science, we just don't have all the loose ends yet.

No, he used my name. And actually, I mistyped. What I heard was "we won't give you back your memory."

I was wide awake when I heard this, I wasn't sleepy, in a daze. It petrified me. It sounded like thunder, rumbling, gurgling. Like cement grinding on a hollow sidewalk.

Now, I listen to death metal. I always have. When I was a christian, I listened to Christian death metal. My father, who was very open-minded about music, refused to allow me to play it around him because "they sound exactly like that" and he alluded that he too had these experiences, but never spoke about them.

You may have felt awake but you were probably in a Hypnagogic state where you will commonly have audio and/or visual hallucinations. I have them myself and often you will hear voices, buzzing/rumbling noises or both. I've had several experiences with what I consider hallucinations but it does often involve an entity interacting with me through words or touch.

I recently had one where a voice told me in a buzzing voice, that sounded like it was emanating from my space heater, that told me it "wanted [me] to know what kind of technology [they] have". I then saw a light shine into my eyes from out of the window and then watched a UFO fly under the treeline. All that is of course frightening if it's not a hypnagogic hallucination but that seems the best explanation I've found.

Of course the common experiences of people in hypnagogic states could just be that our minds are in a trance like state, able to interact with some other dimensional beings, but that to me is the less likely explanation. Either way you're not alone in this, but after years of this I've never been harmed despite some of the experiences feeling somewhat threatening.

Hypnagogia - Hallucinations

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
My post will focus on the message that may or may not have come from a spirit guide.

"What can you learn from pure evil?"

Because I think that, wherever this message came from, it holds the key to your situation.

First of all, you should simply research that question on the internet. Just do a search, and maybe try a search leaving out the "pure" just to simplify it for the search engine.

Some people have very valid and interesting questions regarding the concepts of God, the Devil, good and evil. Some people wonder, if god is good and loves us, then why did he create the devil or create evil or make the devil be evil? Why does god allow natural disasters where hundreds of people or thousands of people die?

Well... One possible answer is that it makes us learn. Child molestation compells us to study psychiatry to find the reasons for it. Tsunamis and Volcanoes required us to learn geology. Hurricanes, the weather. Many discoveries were made accidentally while studying something completely different.

If we are to survive, we MUST LEARN! Our planet will not last forever... And space is like one ultimete natural disaster that mated with the world's most evil mastermind criminal and had a baby... So all this evil and disasters is preparing us for what we will encounter "out there". We will encounter crazy space weather, so our knowledge of physics and natural disasters and medicine will come in handy. We may encounter other species. And at that time, our knowledge of psychology, morality, justice, criminals, etc, will come in handy when evaluating their potential intentions and moral compass.

That's one explanation that could apply to humanity as a whole.

I tend to think this was and is a personal message for you. This is a whole different world. What can you personally learn from evil? Specifically, PURE evil. Well, you can experience something others have experienced. Maybe this has to do with you showing more empathy and being more sympathetic or tolerant towards others. This experience may be intended to show you how you sometimes made others feel. Do you have an anger/drinking/drug problem? Do you keep track of when these experiences happen? Is it always on the same anniversary? Or even the same time of year? Did they coincide with any other meaningful event in your life? Like time when you were hurt or hurt someone else? A parents divorce? A breakup? A change in career?

Was there ever a time you had an opportunity to volunteer but you chose a well paying job instead? I don't know but maybe you are meant to do something different with your life.. it seems like you need to make some change or learn some lesson... Pure evil can teach you...... How to defend yourself and defeat evil? Maybe there's an evil in your life or close to your life somehow, and you refuse to do anything to stop it, so now you are being forced to endure the evil too until you act to save this other person or people who are suffering at the hands of this evil.

Are you aware of child and or spousal abuse but have not ensured that it would stop? I'm terribly sorry to ask some of these things, but please understand I'm only trying to help. I'm not trying to make you look like a terrible person. It's just that its really easy for any one of us to fall into a state of sin without even realizing it. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to all of us from time to time.

Or maybe its a personal message but not directed at your own transgressions. Maybe it is trying to make you aware of other evil going on in the world or in your general vicinity... Maybe you have a chance to make a difference.

I don't know, but I would focus on the message. Do like I advised and try googling it... Or ask it on yahoo answers. Or make a new thread on here only asking that question. You'd get some interesting answers. Goodluck

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

When it told me it wasn't going to let me have my memories back, my parents were going through a vicious divorce.

Very common with children of divorce, especially if they are left to themselves a lot. It is very easy for these lower entities to feed on these depressing and fragile situations. The young guy who started that show Paranormal State was also a child of divorce and had an encounter similar to yours at an early age.

He started showing up again very frequently when I became addicted to heroin. Long story short, I used opiates as anti-depressants. Don't do it. When my pharmaceutical supply ran out and I started buying heroin, he showed up again.

Pharmaceuticals drown out your ability to connect with the astral world and heroin opens you up to it.. voila your vampire shows up to suck up some more distress. Try to drop both of them and pick up more wholesome activities like art or exercise... I know it's easier said than done but first try to mix the two if going cold turkey doesn't work, you never know you might become an amazingly successful painter or musician.

I burn incense and sage regularly.

If your intentions are not fully clear or you have fear this could be working against you.

I have had an experience similar but it was a female version with the ear to ear grin which is very characteristic of the appearance of these beings. Two things to always remember is 1. they definitely can't hurt you, not physically anyway and 2. They need you and your fear to be able to do what they are doing... without that they lose what little power they have.
edit on 30-4-2013 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I don't know its name' It only said what I've shared plus, once or twice, a really startling "Helloo" in a croaking/creaking type of voice. I didn't see him when he said that. Just letting me know he's there, I guess. If the smile was supposed to be re-assuring, this is more evidence of ET or interdimensional. They may not realize how frightening they look. Maybe they see my terror and leave because they realize they are scaring me.

Oh yes the whole thing can always be a huge misunderstanding. Which does happen once in a while.

And here were arguing about who's imaginary friend will save us when, somebody else's imaginary friend "perspective wise that is" comes a calling. Asking people what they know or what you should do about this is come to the only conclusion it can, the conclusion that maybe you should ask it what it wants, and what its all about, instead of faceless strangers on the internet. And if you want it to go away, well you can always be this chester's, cheshire and chase it out with a bit of chastising, and wear a grin or smile while your doing it. After all do not humans wear a grin or a smiley when there trying to be friendly? Maybe its just trying to be friendly.

I do not think that a creature who can barely communicate even to there own species will have that great of an understanding in its attempt in communications with another species or another being. They all play mental games, how else would you come to understand the mental makeup and machinations of something that it never encountered before, one must draw parallels first. And after one draws parallels one must draw clear boundaries.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join