It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My one friend has stories of this black man wearing a black suit that would walk out of his closet, sometimes and just walk out of the house at night, or he'll wake up to him staring at him and hes so scared he can't do move, and this guy is a beast, scars all over his face, last man to be scared type of deal

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
Long story short, I used opiates as anti-depressants. Don't do it. When my pharmaceutical supply ran out and I started buying heroin, he showed up again.

The last time I saw him was about one month before I stopped taking suboxone, my maintenance medication. I had been on it for 3 years. I have been sober since january 30th, though now that I'm sober I see that i've lost a lot. Maybe this is what he meant.

I don't believe he's good. The sheer terror is intense enough that I feel like if the encounters lasted longer than they do, the fear would take my life. I have never, ever, in my entire life, ever been so terrified. Good entities don't project fear.

I burn incense and sage regularly.
edit on 29-4-2013 by DarwinVsJesus because: forgot to add something.

edit on 29-4-2013 by DarwinVsJesus because: (no reason given)

Self-medicating is always a mistake, but we're all imperfect creatures and I've been as guilty as anyone else. When you are miserable, it's only natural to try to find some way to feel better if even for a little while.

Please understand that what follows is my personal experience and my only hope is that you can take something positive from it and use it in your life.

I have to try to give you the "Reader's Digest" version of this... It is absolutely True, though. I've led a long, strange Life and as Mark Twain said, "I'm too lazy to be a good liar. It takes too good a memory".

Friends of mine had invited me to visit in Lowell, Massachusetts. I had booked a discount round trip and the night before my return flight it snowed 28". Needless to say, I missed my flight by a few hours. Thankfully, the father of the house had the money for another flight (first class, in fact).

In the rush to board, I grabbed a paperback for the plane at the gift shop. I'd had some premonitions before the trip, but suffice it to say that the color scheme in the interior of the plane immediately made me uncomfortable and we DID wind up having engine trouble on the way to O'Hare, but the pilot handled it.

It was only as the stewardess was seating me that I realized that the man I would be sitting next to was the very same man I had seen featured on a Boston show for a 15 minute segment everyday while everyone was at work & school. That's only PART of the weirdness! I didn't need an ice-breaker. As I was getting situated, he smiled and asked, "Are you enjoying my book?" I was holding The Psychic World of Bishop Pike by Hans Holzer, the paranormal researcher.

He was a very nice man and was very open and friendly, but this encounter had a profound effect on my life. The conversation quickly turned the "troubled" house I had lived in with a young aunt of mine who had moved back to Indiana after a divorce. His explanation of my negative experiences was that there was troubled spirit trapped within the house that had never been able to make contact with the living. Since I had inherited a family "gift" (true, although I've never considered it such), my refusal to open myself to the contact was responsible for the "tantrums". That just didn't ring true to me... Every single episode left me feeling like I'd been in the presence of something dirty and wrong (for lack of a better description).

There's more, but I'll cut to a little over a year later when I was married. Our house was well over 80 years old when we bought it. Initially, I got no bad vibes at all, but gradually there were nights when I would get that old feeling coming on and usually at the same time our pup would come running and lay shivering at my feet while growling into the next room.

I always been a DIY type guy and I read a lot and talked to a lot of people. One of the preachers that I told about the plane trip and Holzer's advice said that there had been too many coincidences for it to have been anything but my being maneuvered into a dangerous spiritual position. The fact that I'd not bought in completely into the advice to develop my so-called gift was why I'd experienced a lull, a period of peace that I hadn't felt for several years.

Once I understood that I had the power to rebuke rather than invite unwanted attention, my life changed drastically to the good. I sleep every night in the bedroom that more than one former owner died in and I sleep peacefully.

Just my two cents... I'll keep you in my prayers.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

I should point out here that live by the principles of LaVeyan Satanism. Please note, I'm not an Agent for the Church and do not speak officially for them. No, we don't worship satan. we don't believe in the devil. Or god. The name satan was chosen because man is just another animal. We accept our carnal nature instead of deny. Satan and other devils have traditionally been given the features of carnal creatures; goats, etc. They are supposedly evil for being carnal while we are supposed to be 'better' than this.

From my POV, given what you say above, since you are not under the protection of Jesus the Christ and His angels, some demon has staked you out as his prey. If you continue in LaVeyan Satanism, you have no way to get rid of him, or to be delivered from the fear of him. Only the name and power of Jesus can save you.

I used to have shadow peeps--terrified the crap out of me. It took a couple of weeks of prayer, but they left...

Joe Jordan of MUFON has excellent vid on Vimeo on the over 400 cases of abduction/demon phenomenon being eliminated by calling on Christ.

I feel ya on how frustrating it must have been to watch your mom go through that... seems like you need to see the larger energetic picture... your mom has her own lessons and experiences she needed to go through, as do you... better to be grateful for them than to reject them... else you may need to repeat...

Also, interesting is the new BBC documentary on the Shroud of Turin...

imagine you are God and you create beings in your image but there is a tendency to rebel and turn from Him... this is the story of lucifer... God chose to keep lucifer and the other distorted energies from pre-flood souls here to challenge His creations and allow free will...

free will appears to be a bit messy... for one thing, we chose to disobey God, so we are in a fallen state...
a condition created for us to reflect our consciousness, imo...

you may find a magikal means to push this demon away, but the real protection here is Jesus Christ...

you need to realize that the supernatural is real... lots of evidence for this...

good luck!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
also, you should check out former professor of evolution Walter Veith's youtubes on evolution... he uses true scientific method and common sense to tear so many holes in the idea of evolution it becomes obvious that the real "faith" is evolution... God is self-evident, imo...

his vid on DNA complexity is also very compelling... statistically speaking, DNA complexity and redundancy is so profound and precise that it is mote likely there is a God than not... simple as that...

Earthquake Kelly also has some good vids on supernatural and demons and how to deal with them...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

He was wearing a long black cloak the last time. I can't say if he always is. He appears to be so tall that he hunches over because my ceilings are too low for him to stand straight. He has incredibly long fingers, non-human face. His face is narrow. Big eyes, slit pupils. He always has an enormous Cheshire-cat grin on his face. From ear to ear.

I thought you might find this interesting. This being that made contact with Alfred also wore a long black robe. Not sure if it is the same thing you are describing though:
Source: www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

Last week our group came into contact with a further member of our star family named Zizita. The interesting thing about this is that Susanne, living in the United States, notified us beforehand that Zizita (Susanne received the information that Zizita belonged to ‘Starfleet 8’) would like to contact our group. We were very excited about this and Chris and I decided, independently of one another and without having discussed this, to contact her. I would like to summarize the information I was given here today. I think she is a very interesting contact. Chris, too, had a wonderful experience and I am sure he will contribute his report here soon… Since I had no further background information on Zizita I asked BanZaMa for more details during a conversation with him on other topics: Dialogue: „..." Alfred: „Now I have a question concerning Zizita. She let Susanne know that she wants to contact us. She belongs to Starfleet 8." Note: Intuitively, I considered Zizita to be a female. Probably because of her feminine sounding name… BanZaMa: „She is a ConSect" Alfred: „A ConSect???" Note: I received a very strange picture: First, I received the word “consect”, which irritated me quite a bit (I “heard” it within me). Obviously, my “telepathic receiver” was trying to find an equivalent in my lingo which came as close in meaning to BanZaMas transmitted term as possible. None of the terms I know eally fit, though. Additionally, as a picture, I received the separate syllables “Con” and “Sect”. At first, they moved around separately before my inner eye, and then came together as “ConSect”... BanZaMa: „She transforms information.“ Note: His description was still a little puzzling but I also received an emotional, supplementing piece of information. “She transforms information” was meant as “translation”, but not restricted to languages. The whole description seemed to define what we would call a “strange” being... Alfred: „Do you know her?" BanZama: „Yes, she is inquisitive and will help you." I then said good-bye to BanZaMa and prepared to contact Zizita telepathically. I must admit, I was very curious about her. I centered myself and focused my consciousness... Alfred: „From my heart I call Zizita of Starfleet 8..." Immediately, I had a connection and felt a friendly, tranquil being of which I had the impression of being female. After a brief greeting I began – curious as I was – asking a few questions... Alfred: „rom which star system are you?" Zizita: „We are from Antares." My inner eye showed me a huge, red star... Alfred: „What does ‘Starfleet 8’ mean?" Note: I received another picture, it was breathtaking: I saw a few longish starships, which seemed to be enormous. I had the impression of huge, flying cities... Then I received a picture of Zizita, or better: of her and two of her companions. They showed themselves in human form, wearing long, dark robes. Their hair was dark, too. Zizita had straight, shoulder-length hair. Even though I recognized a human form and could see the face details were missing. It appeared a bit strange to me and made me think of my encounter with energy beings, who offered me to choose whether I wanted to view them as “humanoids” or “reptilian”. There was also a third option, but I have forgotten what it was, because I had immediately chosen ‘humanoid’. These energy beings then showed themselves as female, humanoid beings with dark, long hair and wearing dark robes... Alfred: „Are there females and males as with us humans?“ Zizita: „No, we are uniform..." Note: She meant there are no different sexes. Then she told me they were a very ancient race and were greatly focused on “science” and “diplomacy”. During the conversation she was very friendly and transmitted a willingness to help. She also transmitted a feeling of being happy about the contact. Zizita „We have been accompanying (as in studying) you for a very long period of time. We pervade your minds with our consciousness and can read you like an (open) book..." Note: I could feel that she also meant our emotions. Zizita: „We can travel up to the seventh dimension." After I had invited her to our group meditation on December 1 (which was a wonderful and moving experience for all of our members, because we met many of our star siblings, Zizita being one of them, during this intensive meditation), I said good-bye.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I do meditate. I have no happy place. I try. I know exactly what my happy place is. The shore edge of a forest, where I am greeted by a beautiful greyhound that I imagine is in some way my animal familiar. I feel deeply connected to greyhounds. One morning I woke up and I just loved them.

I think you have the answer to your problem right there. Why not get a greyhound? He would always be with you at home and probably sense anything "unusual" before you do. Plus walking them is very relaxing.

I had a greyhound for 11 years (former racer) and feel the same way you do about them. I was also a greyhound trainer and cared for 30-40 at a time. They are incredibly intelligent and friendly, despite what you may have heard.

There are greyhound adoption shelters all over the country where you can adopt a former racer. You can PM me if you need any info.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I should point out here that live by the principles of LaVeyan Satanism. Please note, I'm not an Agent for the Church and do not speak officially for them. No, we don't worship satan. we don't believe in the devil. Or god.
-snipped-
We are not. Animals are to be revered, respected, and protected from harm. Satanism basically says that we either have it or we don't, and by 'it' he means:
1. self-respect, self-discipline. we can depend on ourselves.
2. The indifferent universe (Although I think there's some guiding force called Energy with a capital E)
3. Seek wisdom, always. Never give in and always question everything you read.
4. No human idea stands sure forever.
5. Never harm children and never, ever ,ever harm non-human animals. Only harm someone who attacks you.
6. How to be a sorcerer; You can't. It's hopeless, give up. Learn a trade; The magic is in your excellence. Be excellent and master the Earth. Take care of yourself. Take care of the people you love. Be selective, you can't love everyone, but you can be loving.
7. Whatever you do must be good for you. Self-destruction is the antithesis of natural order. Self-preservation is the highest law.

WIthout this philosophy, I think I never would have achieved sobriety. There's a quote in the Satanic Bible, I wrote it on my wall, and whenever I felt like giving up and giving in, I sat in front of it until the feeling passed.

"....and all thy bones shall say pridefully; Who is like unto Me? Have I not been too strong for mine adversary? Have I not delivered Myself by My own brain and body?"

I wanted to be able to say this, after the painful withdrawal. I did,and I still do.

I always feel like I need to explain this to people. That said, I don't have much comfort and I don't pray. I'm my own redeemer. I call it Luciferian Consciousness. Lucifer was the light bringer. He was wisdom, beautiful music, the morning star. The bearer of light. This is a wonderful thing. -snip-

Common sense is one of the best forms of seduction. You don't have to be a satanist to believe some of those principles. You do, however, open spiritual doors when you accept that you are satanic.

In one of your posts after this one you mention that you feel like you can't expect people to believe you or know how you feel. Imagine how I felt the first time I saw an inanimate object move by itself. That is actually one of the things a mental health professional has on their list as a sign of mental instability. I know it sure rocked my world!!! We grow up knowing that birds fly, fish swim, horses run and coffee cups just sit there 'til you move them again.

Because of what I've experienced personally, I've come to the decision that anything with enough energy behind it to impact the physical world without being visible is also powerful enough to be deliberately deceitful. Just because you get the vibe it's your late Uncle Bob that walks the hall upstairs and shuts the bathroom door when nobody is up there doesn't mean it is really Uncle Bob.

Ya gotta really be careful what you invite into your Life...
edit on 30-4-2013 by CornShucker because: fixed typo

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
cornshucker,

the op claims the visits started when he/she was 2 and a half years old.

let's go with the idea for a moment, that this entity is a mental projection of the op's own ego. how would that even be possible at two and a half years old unless it's a timeline problem?

what needs to happen here is the subject needs to first be demystified and demythologized long enough to just look at the data. but before we do, i want to know if it refers to itself as I AM.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

I do meditate. I have no happy place. I try. I know exactly what my happy place is. The shore edge of a forest, where I am greeted by a beautiful greyhound that I imagine is in some way my animal familiar. I feel deeply connected to greyhounds. One morning I woke up and I just loved them.

I think you have the answer to your problem right there. Why not get a greyhound? He would always be with you at home and probably sense anything "unusual" before you do. Plus walking them is very relaxing.

I had a greyhound for 11 years (former racer) and feel the same way you do about them. I was also a greyhound trainer and cared for 30-40 at a time. They are incredibly intelligent and friendly, despite what you may have heard.

There are greyhound adoption shelters all over the country where you can adopt a former racer. You can PM me if you need any info.

Excellent idea!! I always say dogs are just Love in a fur suit. There are a lot of retired greyhounds out there that could use some love in return. It breaks my heart the way they are treated when they are considered used up, certainly not as well as racehorses...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

[NOT hypnogogia and NOT sleep paralysis, I am AWAKE, this # is for REAL].

I have regular sleep paralysis. When I have it i am awake. This sounds just like S.P. to me.

I have always sense a malevolent being either always about to open my door, or standing just out of my peripheral vision. Some people have seen something. I just sense it and have had glimpses when I was in dreamier states. Are you able to move during these episodes? I mean why not move toward it and see?

Yes, I can move. and it's not in my peripheral vision. It's not vague.

I've decided this entity Is here to help, and in an ironic sort of way, is terrifying.
My imagination is terrifying. Maybe my aura is too. Maybe I wanted a scary monster and didn't know it.

I don't believe in demons. Or angels. It's not that. If I don't believe these things, and I have repeatedly said I used to be religious, why are people calling me close-minded for saying I wont have it again.

And yes, Satanism is evil, dark, demonic. That's close-minded. Read the goddamn book for yourselves. It seems i'm the only one who actually knows about both.

So if its not a demon or angel, what is it? The only logical explanation is it’s in your mind and you must seek help from a licensed doctor.

Excuse me, my mental health is none of your business based on that lousy conclusion. Maybe its an ET, maybe it's from a different dimension. Doesnt mean its automatically a demon or angel. The other choice is that I'm totally insane? No.

so you believe in Aliens and people from different dimensions, but not in demon and angels? hummmm, ok.
edit on 30-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
cornshucker,

let's go with the idea for a moment, that this entity is a mental projection of the op's own ego. how would that even be possible at two and a half years old unless it's a timeline problem?

what needs to happen here is the subject needs to first be demystified and demythologized long enough to just look at the data. but before we do, i want to know if it refers to itself as I AM.

Thanks for the reminder! Good point. I had night terrors for months after reading Whitley Strieber's book Communion because I'd had night-time wakings to orange lighted eyes watching me that stretched from the crib to my time at a boarding house in Nashville in 1970.

So I appreciate the fact it is a lifelong problem.

I'd say that, thankfully, I've fixed everything, but that is always an invitation to being proven wrong...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The Litany Against Fear:

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I Will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing... Only i will remain.

A quote from Frank Herberts Book Dune.

Neale Donald Walsch said: "That which we turn our back upon gets stronger. The which we turn and face will disappear."

Overcome your fear. Embrace your Demon. He cannot harm you. The only power that he has over you, is that which you have given to him. Take the power back. When you overcome your fear the demon will disappear.

There have been many comments refering to god. One person even asked "What ca combat pure evil?" I'll tell you. Look inside of yourself and you'll know this to be true.

You are God as all are God. We create this world and this reality around us as we see fit. You are a powerful being. You are in control of your life. I know you are afraid but you don't need to be afraid. This demon should fear YOU! He sould fear YOUR power and the possibility of what YOU might do to HIM!

The only thing you fear here is your own imagination. You fear the possibilty of what the Demons power might be. It is a lie my friend. The Demon has NO power.

All thought is creative. Thought is the first step in creation. THINK, "I am a powerful individual and you would do well to fear me." THINK, "You have NO power over me."

Speak. The spoken word is the second step in creation. Say it in your mind, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Be Get angry.

Action is the third step in creation. Project your anger at the Demon. See youself hurting him. See him being hurt. Show the Demon every Evil, nasty, painful, twisted thing that you would like to do to HIM! He can hear you think. He can sence your emotions.

Make him pay

FIGHT!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've been having similar dreams of entities like yours.

Just last night I had a dream where I was in a palace on some ice/watery planet inhabited by these creatures, and I was to become their leader after the previous, I believe her name was Zenide or Zenida, died by drowning in a pool or bath.

I vaguely remember the name of the place...It sounded like Brasil or some other place that started with a B

What really scared me was how real it was, and that these creatures often took the form of what NarcoBuddha and you saw, as well as more human-like people.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
cornshucker,

Had to run my wife to work and it gave me a chance to mull this over. I'd like to pick the idea back up.

We know that some things are generational. It is possible to be genetically predisposed to a lot of things, diabetes for instance. Someone with that gene might display symptoms at an early age, but would exacerbate things later in life by unknowingly taking in a diet that isn't healthy for them.

The declaration "I AM" interests me. I'm not clear on what you're looking for and would like to know. Maybe some expression that the phenomenon is external?

JVD has shown tremendous strength already. Sobriety is a daily battle that I'd compare to being insulin dependent. It took my track coach a long time to get through to me that I could only run the mile one lap at a time. Any chronic condition is fought on a daily basis.

I notice hudsonhawk69's post while I was gone and I hope JVD hasn't tuned out on the thread. I applaud the advice. Anyone with the strength to whip the physical problems he has is much stronger than he thinks. I might have been a bit clumsy about how I went about saying it, but I agree that if you can say, "Get Out Of My Life! There Is No Place Here For You! Go And Never Come Back!" and mean it, amazing things can happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Looking at that excerpt, that Zizita sounds close to the name of the entity in my dream, which is Zenide/a. [not sure of how it was really spelled.]

I wonder what context it can draw from my name, Ashrita?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Exact Modus Operandi of being visited by a Repitilian. Not to be too personal, but were you and your wife engaged in sexual activity anywhere near the time you were visited in your room? Apparently it can attract them.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

Not to disregard anyone's comments on here but have you ever considered that this being might be a manifestation of your own psychological trauma resulting from your parents nasty divorce? I have noticed that when people describe similar experiences there is usually some type of other issue that is going on in the background.

I will say this as I truly believe this on so many levels: The most horrifying thing in the world is the mind and if there is trauma it will manifest itself in many different ways. Movies like Solaris and Sphere kind of touched on that very idea.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have never posted about this or really many people about it, but after reading this thread I have to share.

When I was around 9, 10, or 11 I remember waking up in the middle of the night to find a man-sized hooded figure at the foot of my bed. I was petrified, and watched as it lifted its head to reveal a skull for a head!

I leapt out of bed and ran into the hallway leading to my parents room, only to find the figure standing in front of me. It started laughing and swung what I thought was a crystal-looking sword at me, and the second it would have hit me I found myself standing alone in the hallway.

Not sure if it was a dream or something else, but it's stuck with me my entire life.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
idk if you'll read this, you're probably tired of reading through so many posts so mine isn't any less or more special than others, but i still strongly wish you would read it.

You might have a wave of unrelenting fear come over you every time you stare into his eyes, but, like others have suggested, you can't judge a book by its cover.

You're perception, might be the real cause of the fear, for it is in our instincts to fear the unknown, specially when's a creepy bogey man standing over your bed since that's paranormal(outside the socially accepted range of what's normal in our every day life).

Now as unlikely as it made sound maybe he really wishes to say something, not necessarily something good, but it could be. Maybe tough, you're connected to him somehow,(pass life?..hat's uncharted territory but a possibility).

It feels like a puzzle right?, you might think that maybe he just randomly chose you to feed off of your fear cause he's evil..wrong!...there's a always a reason, a cause for something, nothing not even the creation of the universe happens randomly and spontaneously. Whether he's evil or not is a different story the main thing here is, that everything happens for a reason. And that is what brings me to my own personal advice.

That the next time you meet him, actually heck get into a real deep meditative trance, hopefully astral project(do this in the morning around 10am when you're awake and full of energy) and call him out, but if not then wait till the next time, and here's the tough part. Gather up your courage, and ask him "who are you?" " "where do you come from?" "what do you want?" and "why me?"

Understand one thing "Fear is not evil, it teaches us what our weaknesses are, and through knowing are weakness we can become stronger, as well as kinder" First discover you're fear, no not darkness, no that's just a symptom, and turning on the lights its just to assess the symptom not the root of the problem. then do what you must to overcome it, and then go before that thing and start talking once and for all instead of just standing there thinking it'll go away, it's there for a reason, might as well find out and get it over with, cause when I think about it, I believe the thing that nerves you the most, is the fact that you don't know anything about it/him, and why he's there, forget the long fingers and narrow face, that's not important, its the WHY he's there that really scares you the most deep down, and the fact that you know NOTHING about him, like i said before, its part of our instincts to be afraid of the unknown

Hopefully it wasn't too long a read, and my advice didn't reach deaf ears. This is how i always solve my problems, i face them, simple, quick and done, that's all there is to it, always have been tackling them head on and always will,think about it, do you have anything to loose and besides do you want to live the rest of your life in fear, what kind of way of living is that, what about your future kids, do it for them if that gives you the courage. Well good luck then...you won't need it.
edit on 30-4-2013 by StrawHatBrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by ThreeBears

I am continually amazed at how many people relate evil behavior to Christianity. Perhaps you are looking at this from a glass half full or glass half empty perspective.

Just because people have the "Christian faith" does not mean they are going to be nice people, and it doesn't mean that Christianity caused these people to be mean. Understand what I am saying?
I believe in reincarnation, and in this theory, our souls learn the lessons of life, go through the life cycle, then reincarnate into the developing baby body to do it all over again and learn more lessons.
Sometimes we have to learn difficult lessons. Sometimes we have heavy karma from past lives. Taking responsibility for our own souls means not necessarily blaming our situations on some religion or on other people. This is why I don't accept the "vicarious atonement". We must be responsible sons and daughters.
People who desire the Utopian life may not always be taking responsibility for their own actions. This is also why Socialism and the Welfare state ultimately does not work, because it merely circumvents the process of learning.
Some years ago, I read Margaret Paul's books on the Inner Child. We can do our Inner Child work. I do recommend it for healing the wounds of the childhood.
I once attended a lecture by another author who wrote a book called, "The Legacy of The Heart-The Spiritual Advantages of a Painful Childhood" and he did a lot of Hospice work and had been around Buddhist monks. He said that in Buddhism, one learns that it is not the suffering which makes a difference but in how we react to it. Buddha does not teach that we have no suffering, but that we learn to deal with the suffering and not be attached to the pain.
In this way, we are not attached to pain or desire. Desire causes suffering.
The RA abuse thing is another can of worms and I'm not sure there's any direct correlation between that and appearances of entities at night but it sounds like you are blaming religion instead of the soul's individual karmic patterns.
Note: you have blamed Christianity and yet did not acknowledge the OP declared himself Satanist....I wonder why the oversight?
edit on 30-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com... Christianity is immoral and evil,

and LISTEN UP

I was raised in a christian home. I was told when I got into trouble by my father, who I loved, looked up to, "if you died today you'd BURN IN HELL" It's child abuse

I TAKE IT EXTREMELY PERSONALLY when people try to tell me my views are wrong about christianity. That I should be more respectful. That I should just try it, that it's the truth. I lived it faithfully my whole life. It took me four years of therapy to recover from the horrific things I was taught by my pastors.

I don't blow off christianity with a closed mind. I lived it for 19 years. I studied apologetics, I was always fathful.

So, please stop bringing it up. This is a topic I feel very, very strongly about. It cuts deep. So I am asking you to stop it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join