It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

If you truly believe everything you posted, and I have no reason to suspect you do not believe it, try calling a paranormal investigator or a psychic medium.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What is going on is you are connected to a different level or vibration that pulls this entity into your reality. It's similar to The Secret, but reverse the good with bad.

I conversed for a few years with a guy who was highly educated (PhD) in engineering and whose mother worked at White Sands for the USA government. He had a few years of incredible experiences, not all were good. I followed his posts 2 years before I got up the nerve to pm him with my own scary problems that happened with off-world entities. He even helped others in situations like yours, almost professionally speaking.

He was extremely knowledgeable in how he conveyed to me what was going on and there is no way I can communicate the same way. But what he said is my initial encounter happened as I was going through a very stressful time at work that ended up in my quitting a CEO job (which is unheard of in my field) and that is when the stress/energy/negative feelings opened a door or portal into my life. When they entered, it was like a flood gate opened. I then fixated on them and researched like crazy. All I would do is go to work (new job), come home and research them. This went on for 2 years. When I reached out to this guy, he said by my researching and thinking about them, I'm actually pulling them into my life.

My advice is to stop giving them YOUR energy. Pray to God or whatever your belief system leads you so long as it's 1,0000 times positive compared to that thing. When you break the connection, it will leave! I promise you that!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Great advice. Concentrating on them feeds the connection. Concentrate on higher beings and you will connect on that level and put a vibrational block between you and any grosser vibratory beings. They are real and you are not crazy, you just need to remove yourself vibrationally.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Considering the Trauma your going through, nothing human can fight it. You may need Divine Intervention
Being a Hindu i would ask you to say a prayer before sleeping every night... Just try it ... This is a prayer to Goddess Kali

IF you would like to know more check this link

www.orderwhitemoon.org...

Remember.. Kali is just a different form of the one true god... You don't have to be a particular religion to recite it and ask for protection

Jai Thwam Devi Chamundi(Chamundi is another fearsome Devi who is closely related to Kali)
Jai Buthar Diharini
Jai Sarvagathe Devi
Kala Rathri Namostute

Translation...

Salutations to Chamundi
Destroyer of Demons
Mother of all Creations
I salute you in the dark eerie night

Try saying it in Sanskrit , if not... use English , Pronunciation does not matter i believe, its the pure intent of asking for help which matters .....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Dear DarwinVsJesus and other ATS members,

I will take an educated guess that Darwin has been seen by a neurologist and psychologist, hence the medications and diagnoses.

For those who are interested in an eye opener read- check out this link:

www.nairaland.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello. Hopefully this doesn't freak you out further. But your description sounds eerily like the "Slender Man" Legend. It/He supposedly is a tall, dark, creepy, creature with long tentacle-like arms. I've read rumours that it stalks people, sticks to shadows, likes to torment, feeds on fear (and by draining the bodily fluids of its victims?) , haunts people in dreams!?, etc. There's is even an old Flash game you can play online or download; where you walk around in a forest trying to find notes and clues and avoid the slender man who is hunting you. It's pretty terrifying to me it would be way worse for you I imagine. I played the game before I discovered later some article on the internet (don't remember when/where) about Slenderman being based on a "real" legend. It doesn't always have the same name. but the basic details stay the same in many stories. Some articles blatantly say it's totally made up and fake (including Wiki). Others seem to think it's possibly real. I'm attaching a link to a collection of stories about it. May be meaningless, but I thought you might be interested. Seems like you have a real Slender Man in your life. I suggest you do some of your own research lol I'm obviously not in touch with all the details.

slenderman.wikidot.com...

Besides all that, I hope you find peace with this (/from this?). I know we are not alone in this world and I know this isn't the only world. The possibilities are literally infinite. It is important I think to stay courageous under any circumstances we may experience during our.....experiences. I believe actually that WE are infinite. which means that whatever this is....will pass. Peace in the face of Fear. Love to replace the Evil. Maybe you can transform yourself into a giant Greyhound and eat that bitch!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I had very similar visitations as a child. A very tall, skinny, pale-skinned guy with long bony fingers. I think I saw his face once and it was a bit like the old Nosferatu movie. I'd see him come through my bedroom door and I would pretend to be asleep. Sometime he'd prod at me in the ribs. He had two names, either The Troublist or The Ganger. I'd go screaming into my parent's room telling them "The Troublist's been!" or "The Ganger's been!".

Pretty sure it was just night terrors but your description has creeped me out a bit.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by LewsTherinThelamon
reply to post by Saorsainn

The only one qualified is Jesus Christ himself.

You people fail to realize that many of us have gotten rid of negative entities without Jesus.

There is an alternate explanation for that . . .

That in order to deepen and/or broaden the grip on an individual . . . an appearance of a departure or even a departure of one sort of evil entity is traded for a deeper grip or installation of a more pernicious entity.

Yes, I'm aware that some abductions have been stopped or prevented by VERY INSTANT and INTENSE ANGRY DECLARATIONS against the entities engaging in the abduction scenario.

However, given the quickness with which such entities seem able to paralyze the individual, the EXTREMELY INSTANT FIERCE DECLARATIONS have not been asserted quickly enough in many cases.

I do not know about the abduction cases. It would be hard to make them stop, figuring that, if they have advanced enough technology they can pretty much make us do anything on this physical plane.

I was mostly referring to extra-dimensional encounters with entities in the astral plane. I have met reptilians and sentient insects, it is not hard to make them leave you alone.

The common fallacy of the Christian is that "lifeforms" only exist on Earth, and everything in the spiritual plane is either an angel or demon. This is absurdly false.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It would seem you're not the first to have had dealings with this Grinning Man fellow...

mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is similar to what I'm talking about with aliens or negative spiritual entities who can feed off your thought process.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I had a similar dream a few weeks ago. I was having some weird dream, not exactly a nightmare but still. Then I noticed that some kind of dark hands grabbed my shoulders from behind and started pulling me in some sort of darkness. I was in a regular gray-ish dream environment and I realized how the hands are pulling me backward, towards some dark stuff, it was like a portal to.. something (it wasnt plain black i could notice some formations in the deep black stuff), it was like a very dark shadow. I literary felt the fingers grabbing my shoulders, im not even kidding, i even remember myself struggling to get loose. As I was about to completely submerge in that.. whatever it was, I woke up because it felt like some demon is trying to pull me into hell, i was scared. I dont know all the meanings of dreams so i have no idea what was that all about. It could be my imagination because well im not even 18 yet and i live completely alone in a house, my parents are working abroad and my friends rarely visit me after school, AND I know that 3 people have died around inside/around this house. My grandma died in 2009 in her bed, my grandpa died in 2001 outside by this house and my great-grandmother died in 1997 in the room thats called ''my bedroom'' today, even my bed is located at the same side of the room where she died. Even all the 3 deaths were natural.. well my imagination can be colorful because i`m a pretty creative person lol. Oh and the OP mentioned that their parents had split, well my parents had never been married, they were living together for some time but they were pretty much constantly arguing/fighting and i was terrified every time they were arguing so my childhood wasnt very nice. They completely split up when I was 7, that is, 10 years ago
edit on 30-4-2013 by Latvietis96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey there,

I think i can somewhat relate to your problem. Growing up i've always had vivd dreams that i can remember for years afterward, i have had multiple encounters with what i believe to be my grandfather, i have woken up to a "shadow person" caused by sleep paralysis and i have even seen a "shadow person" when walking to my bathroom in the middle of the night.

There was a period of time when i was 15-16 years old when i was constantly feeling a creepy dark presence surrounding me in my house. At school or at football practice i would feel great and be happy but as soon as i got home i'd be depressed and just go to my room for hours on end looking stuff up about what i was going on. This was also when i saw the "shadow person" while walking to the bathroom at night. Then there was one night i woke up to a voice telling me "go downstairs, they're all waiting for you" i was still in a sleepy trance, so i got out of bed and went downstairs into my family room. when i got there i woke up from the trance realizing there was nobody there and i was geniunly freaked the #### out.

After that i decided i was going to make this dark presence my B#*@#* and i got myself pumped up to be a man about this and confront whatever it was. So, one night when my family was asleep i walked downstairs into my dark kitchen and stood there. i was scared out of my pants but i said a quick prayer and man'd up. I said outloud, something like, whatever the hell is in my home and following me you better leave. i'm not scared of you. and i got a chill down my spine but felt better afterwards. In the end i have never had a dark presence in my home and i honestly feel like i have lost a type of connection to the "other side" if you will, which bums me out but i guess it's better than being afraid.

So, maybe just try to confront the thing and tell it to leave you the F alone....easier said than done, i know.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus

I'd love to continue this conversation privately. This thread has been ruined and it's the last time I ever go out on a limb. Feel free to PM if you'd like to talk more about this.

I don't like being told "turn to christ" because the subtext is "as you are, you're no good". I repeatedly asked people to stop posting these things and debating the merits of my philosophy or theirs. I wanted help. I am experiencing real terror, on a regular basis. I'm leaving this thread with no answers and a feeling of sadness that I have been judged so strongly by ignorant people who don't have any idea what they are talking about.

Just like animal welfare, people don't ever realize the horrors of the situation until they see it for themselves. Until they do, it's not important. I hope some of you are confronted with this being.

When I was still a christian, I did use the name of Jesus. It never went away. My fault, right? I hope one of you comes face to face with a 12 foot tall, cheshire-cat grinning being that exudes terror and evil. When you throw your jesus at him, and he laughs at you and comes closer, then you will know why I wanted this out of it. Guess why he laughed? he's not a demon, you fools. It's an inter-dimensional creature of some type. Not a #ing demon. So the name of jesus this or yeshua that is irrelevant.

and all the while I'm still being followed, watched, experiencing regular intervals of utter terror.

There is way too much negativity in your replies. First, you posted on ATS, you should have known what's coming to you because the religious people are in MANY threads, not only in yours. How long are you on this site? You didn't expect any religious people reply with their demons and satan stories?

Then...you got A TON of replies, and apart from those you don't like there were actually several GOOD ones, you obviously (SEE: THE IRONY!!!) as in your real life, you are only able to see the negative things..you cannot even see that SOME people posted helpful things.

In fact, a TON pf people, in their way, took your thread serious and helped you over...like..10 pages? ARE YOU BLIND?

But now you are ONLY concentrating on the replies you don't like, likewise also insulted those people who took their time and tried to help you.

I myself have seen some GOOD replies, in particular those who recommended a Shaman and do some searching there. You have (I think) not even bothered to those replies.

It's funny how your behaviour here in the thread might be a an indication what's wrong with your life as a whole. Don't you see that?

How can you say or imply that people don't realize the horrors of your situation - while there are 10+ pages of people effing replying to you in an attempt to help you?

if they would not realize "the horrors" (whether it be religious people replying or those from a spiritual perspective), your thread would not have gotten that long. Sheesh.
edit on 29-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

I thanked everyone for their good replies. This has turned into a post about jesus being the truth, and not about what I've intended. I asked people to stop. They didn't.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyturnedgrey
First I must say that I commend Darwin for the courage it takes to speak up about something like this. Whatever the origin, it sounds terrifying, and it takes strength to discuss in a forum like this knowing the skepticism and ridicule that usually follows.

While I am intrigued by the persistent tales of Shadow Figures, I find it surprising and a bit disappointing that in twelve pages of responses, very little (none?) is said about the OP's repeated disclosure of being bi-polar. Everyone is so quick to jump on the idea of the paranormal, and while it is engrossing, it is a bit sensationalist, which I suppose should be expected around here. Darwin, I mean absolutely no disrespect to what you are dealing with, either this being or your condition as bi-polar, but there does seem to be a highly likely, more grounded explanation.

I say this from experience. I am bi-polar, and have been for many years, but was just diagnosed last year when I had a psychotic episode. I grew progressively paranoid, started hallucinating that I was being 'guided' by a higher power, and when I fully 'snapped' I was convinced that I was on a train heading towards hell after being killed in an accident. During that episode, I had conversations with people that I thought were angels, devils, etc and felt a sheer, thorough terror like nothing I'd ever felt. It was the realest thing to me, and I couldn't fathom that it wasn't actually happening. There was so much more to it, but it's a tale for a different thread. I'm in a far better place now, but humbled by the experience.

I only bring this up because it seems like a very real possibility that much of what you are seeing is brought on by your condition. Is it possible that this is a symptom? Without prying too much, I'd just ask you to consider some possibilities whether you share with the group or not - have you ever seen the being in connection with a manic or depressive episode? Have you ever knowingly hallucinated? Do appearances seem to be connected with any changes in your medication?

I am a firm believer that entities like this exist. But based on the details given, I'd just ask that we do our best to consider more natural causes before terrifying our courageous OP further. I know that's not the exciting train of thought, but it's productive to at least consider and if possible rule out before we dive headfirst into the supernatural.

I specifically have bipolar without psychosis. I have hypomanic bipolar. It means I'm more sad than happy. It changes from minute to minute sometimes.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
what you all apparently fail to realize is that I was raised, for 19 years, in a born-again christian home. I know alllllll about this stuff. I did pray, when I was younger. Nothing changed. But Christians just told me I was doing it wrong. Then they told me I was a sinner and I needed the blood of Christ poured over my head. After all, he did for me. Even though I never asked him to, and I never asked to be put here. Jesus casting out demons, by the way, is sorcery. Commanding evil spirits into pigs is sorcery. Don't argue this ,you're wrong. I'm an educated anthropologist with training in the occult.

What about all the people who get relief without Jesus? what about Muslims who get relief? It's really asinine.

I know and have heard all the lines about the power of Christ before. They aren't true. Maybe for you they were, but they aren't for me.

and based on the repeated calling my beliefs into question (and no, Darwin never struggled with faith. Not once, why don't you read some of his books?) . The name I chose represents the false dichotomy between evolutionary biology and evangelical creationism. It's nonsense.

Please don't tell me to do research on Satanism. I've read every publication available. I know full well what they represent, the question is...do YOU?

So, I should have let my LaVeyan wisdom guide me here. I should have kept it to myself, and dealt with it on my own.

To the guy who mentioned hoodoo. Yes, Smiling Jack is an interesting one. Hoodoo and Voodoo are essentially the same, from the same origins I mean. (and not what people think), and I have been told by other people who know better than me that this is possibly what I see.
Did you know when missionaries brought Jesus to Voodoo practitioners they just incorporated him into their pantheon of gods? The bible is a talisman to them, and jesus does things for them too. But so do all the traditional Loa, like Agwe, sobo, papa legba, and the rest.

My whole life I thought to myself " I wish god wasn't real, I feel guilty and no good all the time." Maybe he was trying to guide me that way. Maybe he was trying to tell me that I don't have to carry on with feeling worthless and guilty.

edit on 30-4-2013 by DarwinVsJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bundy
I just gotta say I truly do not understand these "Satanists". They believe in Lucifer, but not god? They think Christianity is wicked and manipulated because man wrote the bible. Then... They read another book written by another man championing a religion he himself created and they totally believe that it's true. What a load. It's like believing in peanut butter and then saying peanuts are wicked and made up.

I used to be an atheist, then I started learning about things and see the truth. That being said I don't go to church, I don't believe its required to know god. I'm not being judgmental, I do think you have been misled though.

WE. DONT. BELIEVE. IN. LUCIFER.

THERE IS NO SUPERNATURAL. Satanism is a practical philosophy of life, an inversion of christianity that forces people into guilt and to deny their animal heritage.

there are inter-dimensional beings we don't understand. Doesn't make them supernatural.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
do christians really believe just by saying things out loud over and over, that problems will be solved?

jesus' name is just some kind of magic word to be exploited then? i mean true faith would mean you dont have to SAY anything at all. the hell kind of god does a person have to recite things to for help lol

I know how crazy it sounds and I rolled my eyes at the notion when I read that using the name "Jesus." I was not, nor am I now, Christian. I am however quite spiritual and open-minded. Even though I thought it was silly it did work for me, and this is why I recommended it to him. Archangel Michael is even more helpful. Being technical about it, it is not necessarily the name that can draw that power. An image in your mind of them might work just as well. It is the link that matters, not the words by themselves. A philosopher could theorize that we summon these powers simply by believing them (that we create them by believing.) A psychologist would of course argue that it's all in the mind.

I however did experience the demonic and I know it to be real and I did receive help by asking for it. You are on the outside of this, speculating on what you don't understand and haven't experienced. Just bear that in mind.
edit on 30-4-2013 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

[NOT hypnogogia and NOT sleep paralysis, I am AWAKE, this # is for REAL].

I have regular sleep paralysis. When I have it i am awake. This sounds just like S.P. to me.

I have always sense a malevolent being either always about to open my door, or standing just out of my peripheral vision. Some people have seen something. I just sense it and have had glimpses when I was in dreamier states. Are you able to move during these episodes? I mean why not move toward it and see?

Yes, I can move. and it's not in my peripheral vision. It's not vague.

I've decided this entity Is here to help, and in an ironic sort of way, is terrifying.
My imagination is terrifying. Maybe my aura is too. Maybe I wanted a scary monster and didn't know it.

I don't believe in demons. Or angels. It's not that. If I don't believe these things, and I have repeatedly said I used to be religious, why are people calling me close-minded for saying I wont have it again.

And yes, Satanism is evil, dark, demonic. That's close-minded. Read the goddamn book for yourselves. It seems i'm the only one who actually knows about both.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddy21

Considering the Trauma your going through, nothing human can fight it. You may need Divine Intervention
Being a Hindu i would ask you to say a prayer before sleeping every night... Just try it ... This is a prayer to Goddess Kali

IF you would like to know more check this link

www.orderwhitemoon.org...

Remember.. Kali is just a different form of the one true god... You don't have to be a particular religion to recite it and ask for protection

Jai Thwam Devi Chamundi(Chamundi is another fearsome Devi who is closely related to Kali)
Jai Buthar Diharini
Jai Sarvagathe Devi
Kala Rathri Namostute

Translation...

Salutations to Chamundi
Destroyer of Demons
Mother of all Creations
I salute you in the dark eerie night

Try saying it in Sanskrit , if not... use English , Pronunciation does not matter i believe, its the pure intent of asking for help which matters .....

My thanks. I always said if ever a religion were true, it would be hindu. I have a laundry list of reasons why.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

[NOT hypnogogia and NOT sleep paralysis, I am AWAKE, this # is for REAL].

I have regular sleep paralysis. When I have it i am awake. This sounds just like S.P. to me.

I have always sense a malevolent being either always about to open my door, or standing just out of my peripheral vision. Some people have seen something. I just sense it and have had glimpses when I was in dreamier states. Are you able to move during these episodes? I mean why not move toward it and see?

Yes, I can move. and it's not in my peripheral vision. It's not vague.

I've decided this entity Is here to help, and in an ironic sort of way, is terrifying.
My imagination is terrifying. Maybe my aura is too. Maybe I wanted a scary monster and didn't know it.

I don't believe in demons. Or angels. It's not that. If I don't believe these things, and I have repeatedly said I used to be religious, why are people calling me close-minded for saying I wont have it again.

And yes, Satanism is evil, dark, demonic. That's close-minded. Read the goddamn book for yourselves. It seems i'm the only one who actually knows about both.

So if its not a demon or angel, what is it? The only logical explanation is it’s in your mind and you must seek help from a licensed doctor.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join