It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I've had the night fears. Lasted about 10 years in my adult life, then stopped. I don't know what it was about and don't really want to know. I was afraid of the dark, afraid to sleep, afraid to look. I've never seen any entity but sensed a presence surrounding me.

The only weird looking human I've ever seen was at a hospital. I was getting x rays done waiting my turn, but my turn never came. I was eventually all alone, all the other patients had been served but me. Then I thought oh great, no nurses either, they all went for lunch and forgot about me, then this very tall, thin, bald, hideous looking man came out of the x ray room door calling my name. He had a grin as well. i will never forget his face. i thought he was a burn victim, I'm not sure he had ears. He could barely talk. I don't know why but I looked at him and thought ' that's not human. Its an impostor. It even stole a doctors white coat that doesn't even fit and that skin is not real skin' '. When I went to my doctors for the X-ray results, he said " this is quite mysterious. Some of your x rays went missing". The odd thing is I never mentioned the x ray man to my doctor. I call him x ray man.
I don't think I imagined it. I don't hallucinate. He sort of looked like that man on CNN, James Carver. Like him but uglier

Leathery skin like a burn victim might have, and that horrible grin. He did a few x rays or something at the back of the room, then left while two other men came in that were normal. I told my husband and he said I was making it up. I'm not making it up. I know what I saw. I can't forget his face. He wore the too small white coat, dark brown pants holding a clipboard. I am able to picture him holding the clipboard in his right hand but don't see fingers in this memory. can't sketch faces to show, so James carver is the closest look alike I can find. His eyes were what were weird, like he didn't have real, skin, like it was puttied on and holes carved out to show eyeballs that were very dark. So eyelids not normal. No whites in the eyes.

I'm only posting this because you reminded me about the grin. James carver always reminds me. See if the pic reminds you at all.

Hopefully your night terrors will stop eventually.

My keyboard is messed up to correct my grammar and typos, I'm on my tablet. Apologies.

ETA this thing i saw was not 12 feet tall, was about 6' 7
edit on 30-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LewsTherinThelamon
reply to post by Saorsainn

The only one qualified is Jesus Christ himself.

You people fail to realize that many of us have gotten rid of negative entities without Jesus.

There is an alternate explanation for that . . .

That in order to deepen and/or broaden the grip on an individual . . . an appearance of a departure or even a departure of one sort of evil entity is traded for a deeper grip or installation of a more pernicious entity.

Yes, I'm aware that some abductions have been stopped or prevented by VERY INSTANT and INTENSE ANGRY DECLARATIONS against the entities engaging in the abduction scenario.

However, given the quickness with which such entities seem able to paralyze the individual, the EXTREMELY INSTANT FIERCE DECLARATIONS have not been asserted quickly enough in many cases.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I just gotta say I truly do not understand these "Satanists". They believe in Lucifer, but not god? They think Christianity is wicked and manipulated because man wrote the bible. Then... They read another book written by another man championing a religion he himself created and they totally believe that it's true. What a load. It's like believing in peanut butter and then saying peanuts are wicked and made up.

I used to be an atheist, then I started learning about things and see the truth. That being said I don't go to church, I don't believe its required to know god. I'm not being judgmental, I do think you have been misled though.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Saorsainn

"Sorry but mainline protestants do not strike me as being active with spiritual warfare, which is what this is"

That's me up crap creek with out a paddle, since I am of the above denomination! LoL
edit on 29-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

The best folks at spiritual warfare tend to come from the following sorts of organizations--HOWEVER--A CAUTION:

IF THE LOCAL SUCH CONGREGATION IS A HEALTHY ONE--WITH KIND, BIBLICALLY SOUND, HUMBLE, SACRIFICIALLY SERVANT-HEARTED LEADERSHIP WITH A SENSE OF BIBLICAL BALANCE ETC.--GREAT.

IF THEY STINK, THEY USUALLY ARE HORRIBLE excuses for "Christianity." And "Churchianity" is only problematic to worse.

1. Vineyard affiliated churches
2. Calvary Chapel
3. Assembly of God--but ONLY THE HEALTHY, balanced congregations--see above
4. Foursquare Gospel
5. Non-denominational charismatic type congregations.

Charismatic RCC congregations CAN have a powerful spiritual warfare group. imho, Some RCC 'exorcists' may somehow be complicit in the opposite resulting. Cris Putnam and Tom Horn's PETROS ROMANUS might be a sobering check on such things.

Personally, I'd call around and ask the following types of questions:

1. Does the church know of or have a group EXPERIENCED in spiritual warfare with a long successful track record of balanced treatment of such cases with wisdom and Holy Spirit anointing?

2. Is such a group led by leaders who are humble, broken and contrite before God and man yet who walk in awesome spiritual authority and anointing?

3. Is such a group and leadership relatively free of wholesale parochial narrow, rigid UNBIBLICAL biases and IN-GROUP/OUT-GROUP nonsense?

4. Is such a group and leadership characterized by FREELY WE HAVE RECEIVED, FREELY WE GIVE?

5. Is such a group and leadership characterized by an emphatic and easily recognized Loving anointing and spiritual clout?

6. Is there a goodly amount of balanced, faithful follow-up? . . . particularly without insisting one join their group.

7. Does the group and leadership offer practical suggestions and encouragements for tangibly walking out of the bondage step by step and/or maintaining the deliverance their prayer sessions have effected?

8. Does such a group and leadership have a good reputation from a wide diversity of Christian leaders and denominations in the area?

= = = = =

It may be that good and helpful groups cannot score highly on ALL the above criteria. One may have to take one's chances with less than ideal groups if one is not in a metro-plex area.

I understand that the OP and his mother have had horrific experiences with Christianity. There have to be reasons for that rooted in family history.

I don't understand all that happens in life. I only know that Jesus The Christ has been repeatedly my only hope--particularly when dealing with evil entities in my life or the lives of my counseling clients.

I know that many folks under LABELS OF RELIGION have been the most abusive, ruthless and evil humans imaginable.

The counterfeit, however, does not REALLY tarnish the authentic.

OF COURSE the counterfeit will be evil--by definition.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Sorry, pushed for time here..

Have you sought mental health help, I suggest you do this before calling in spiritualists etc, not only are you an easy target but their 'help' could actually make things worse.

Please don't take the suggestion the wrong way, you have to make sure its not YOU creating this before you consider anything else. My mother suffered from mental health issues as do I (severe depression in my case), she used to see people in her flat and talk to them, something very hard for a young child to see, there was no one there but she was 100% sure they were there. Later in life I'd get calls from her saying there was someone in the crawl space watching her, she refused any help.

Eventually dementia took hold and she died very quickly after that...

So please, seek help for medical professionals, if they give you (and I hope they do) a clean bill of mental health THEN talk to these others and remember, there are plenty of people out there looking to make a killing out of people and worse still there are people who actually are suffering from mental health issues offering advice and help.

Are there any genuine people..Pass but do your self a favour and speak to your doctor first before seeking these others.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Worthy advice, to a point.

Certainly it's important to rule out medical etiologies of troublesome stuff.

AND, IT IS silly to be the least bit emphatic about any sort of diagnostic conclusions from such online distances and meager information.

Having said that . . .

GIVEN all I've read on the thread, so far . . . I have seen NO evidence that the problems have any physiological origin, at all.

Normally, any physiological origin would ALSO HAVE OTHER SYMPTOMS. There's been no report of such other symptoms.

And, I'm not sure that a potentially vastly expensive bunch of tests, . . . MRI, PET scans etc. are all THAT warranted--WITHOUT OTHER corroborating symptoms.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree but I'm just playing logically safe.

Most but not all visions of odd people from awaking have direct medical reasons, as you know most are people who are actually still asleep but as dreams are real to you at the time you are 100% sure you are awake.

The odd thing which I didn't mention is that I myself had an experience with a person on my bed one night when my wife was over at her mothers looking after her. I awoke to someone sitting on the bed (yes I know that's a common sleep effect) but I saw this man looking over his shoulder at me, I instantly got up but he just vanished, I then rang my wife and while talking to her there was the sound of people stamping up our wooden stairs but my wife could not hear it.

So I know I was awake because my wife confirmed the call.

So that's why I said rule out the mental side before you seek the others, what happened to me did happen as much as it sounds bonkers hence I wanted to make sure I wasn't

I've posted this experience a few times before on here..Turns out the Barclays bank flat we were living in for a while was the scene of a murder previously.

What did I see, no idea, it didn't frighten me despite the initial shock...I didn't drink at that time, I never take drugs apart from my genuine meds I have now for pain and depression which I wasn't on then, I've never smoked anything in my life and I'm not prone to telling lies for the sake of it or making up silly stories.

I'm just an ordinary boring bloke...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Darwin, if you have a bi-polar condition requiring pharmaceutical intervention, that is a different situation in my opinion. I am sorry if I made you feel angry or upset. I wish you well and please take care of yourself.
Loving kindness may be a key to healing as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
That sounds really intense... I totally wish you luck in overcoming this issue. From memory, I've only had two occurrences where I woke up to find myself paralysed and saw shadow-like, hooded beings looking at me. I have never been so afraid of something in my life. The second experience happened last week for me. I remember waking up, completely paralysed except for the movement of my eyes. My partner was no longer next to me in my bed and felt utterly alone with these dark figures. If it means anything both times happened at 3:37 in the morning.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I starred this post right at the very beginning around page 4 and also added my own comments on this phenomena... I have now taken down my star because i am disappointed with the way that this thread is becoming so one minded... (apart from the odd contributor)

What really gets me is that the OP lacked the respect to not even take the time to answer back to my post and that this thread seems to be going along the lines of demonic entities or religion... and thats about it... (stuff anyone else who wants to contribute with pertinent comments with another point of view is the way i see it!)

Has not one of you stopped to think for just 2 small minutes about a medical condition here? (please read my post on page 4 if you missed it)... Playing around with someones mind is a dangerous thing to do!

Kindest and annoyed respects

Rodinus
edit on 30-4-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I have never posted on ATS before now. However, maybe this can help...

First of all, I as most here hope you find peace in your life as you certainly have suffered, as have so many before you.

Throughout many diverse cultures, people have believed in the 'Guardian Angel' theory. Or a passed family member watching over you from beyond. You don't need to be religious to believe in other entities. I put to you that what you experienced was very real, it is how you perceived it which brings the questions. Many if not all Psychics/Mediums state that entities 'feed' from our energy to be able to manifest or interact with us. At the points in your life where you were struggling. you were approached by such a entity which used your energy (which was very negative, dark and depressive at the time) to be able to show itself to you. What you where seeing was a misrepresentation of what was truly there. The smile was to be reassuring to you, with the message of "I will take away your memories" also being misinterpreted as a negative when supposed to mean "I'm here to ease your past"... It has been well documented how many mothers have experienced similar experiences during child birth. A mothering figure holding they're hand or easing they're physical pain during the process. With child birth being such a joyous time in peoples lives they feel happy and at ease, helping them experience a positive reflection of the entity with them.

I am not offering the answer to your problem, just something which may help you look at things in a different light. Just remind yourself "It has never hurt me".

Kindest regards Liam.

P.S I am not religious in the slightest and my views are mine to give.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I am afraid of ghosts. They are real. Don't go out at night. Haha

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Worthy advice, to a point.

Certainly it's important to rule out medical etiologies of troublesome stuff.

AND, IT IS silly to be the least bit emphatic about any sort of diagnostic conclusions from such online distances and meager information.

Having said that . . .

GIVEN all I've read on the thread, so far . . . I have seen NO evidence that the problems have any physiological origin, at all.

Normally, any physiological origin would ALSO HAVE OTHER SYMPTOMS. There's been no report of such other symptoms.

And, I'm not sure that a potentially vastly expensive bunch of tests, . . . MRI, PET scans etc. are all THAT warranted--WITHOUT OTHER corroborating symptoms.

The OP said he was having extreme fatigue (taking twice the dosage of meds that narcoleptics take just to stay awake), and also cluster headaches so painful that he took the firearms out of his house so he wouldn't kill himself. I'd say that's more than sufficient to at least get some testing done to rule out any physiological problems... OP have you ever had an MRI done?

I don't know how long you've been taking megadoses of Nuvigil, but some of the more severe possible side effects that stood out to me include:

-Seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
-Feeling unusually agitated, aggressive, confused, depressed, or excited
-Thoughts of hurting yourself and others
-Unusual thoughts or behavior
-Headache or dizziness

See the full list here

I don't know if this is the cause of your experiences (assuming not since you've experienced this as a kid), but I imagine if nothing else this may truly be exacerbating the problem, since it IS a powerful stimulant.... for example this could what's causing your severe headaches.

Admittedly, I haven't experienced anything quite on this level, so take everything I say with a heap of salt. But if you are truly looking for any and every possible step towards resolving these issues within the parameters of your faith, then I would at least start with the base line treatment of taking care of yourself... avoiding drugs (that aren't prescribed by a doctor)-- this includes alcohol/tobacco-- avoiding junk food and eating more raw/organic vegetables, and some sort of exercise for grounding yourself. I know it's a very cliche answer, but you would be quite surprised about the wonders even a simple exercise regimen can do for your life. It's less about getting fit or losing weight and more about grounding, circulation and mental health (studies have shown exercise significantly helps fight depression). If nothing else, take care of YOU the best you can, because if there is truly light within, then it only makes sense that you should strive to let it shine the best ways you can.

Again, I don't know if this will eliminate the entity, but it does sound to me like there are really several factors contributing to your experiences here and they're all magnifying each other. It's obviously not a quick or easy path. However, if you turn these horrifying experiences into motivation to make the most difficult changes in your life that deep down you know you want, I think you will find that your inner strength and confidence will grow strong, and your mind will clear up to see this thing for what it really is.

Just my 0.01.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for the warning though and I will take heed to what you say...it never hurts to err on the side of caution and I thank you for caring enough to be helpful. You are a good person and I appreciate hearing from you. Teddy bear hugs and angel kisses.

Thank you for that nice reply.

I suppose I missed the part where this happened to you so long ago. I'm happy to hear you have come through everything okay, and also very happy about your husband coming out of that long comma! Wow!

Take care, and I'm sure you have many more years left to spread all that love you seem to have around. We need more people like you in this crazy world.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I am not sure if the OP is still reading this thread, but if you are, i can give some advise that has worked and i speak from personal experiance. When i was a kid, i had a dream just like yours where i was chansed around a small village by this 'thing' and all i could feel from it was horror. in my dream, i was so terrified that i ran into a house and hid under a bed. i saw his feet coming towards the bed and the last thing i see is the bed sheet being lifted.

you can imagine how terrifying that was. but a friend told me this and i will tell you. next time you dream of something like this, RUN INTO THIS ENTITY. i know it sounds absolutely crazy and mad. but TRUST me, run into this entity like you are an astroid that is 100s of mile wide, travelling at 100,000s of miles a second and there is NOTHING that can stop you.

i have to also add that by this time, i was having lucid dreams and was aware of what it is i had decided to be real or not. i was able to distinguish between a dream and lucid dream.

I have never had that dream since. i hope it helps.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have watched several interviews from Bud Hopkins and others that have investigated this sort of thing and in every incident where the person said the name Yeshua to the entity, it left, the next time it happens, maybe you should try it. Evil can't stand to hear his name.
edit on 30-4-2013 by katou1957 because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It sounds positively terrifying. I have no explanation other than a dream. But you said you were fully awake.

I was watching "weird of what" the other day and an air hostess saw a "ghost" of a pilot. And an expert says the dreams can overlap into being awake... I don't know.

Good luck though, i wouldn't want to be seeing that. At all.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
It feeds on fear. You are a good source of that fear food for it. Thats why it keeps coming back. Like a school yard bully has his favorite targets...

Just fear right? No wounds or broken bones? Then gather the courage to laugh at it. Get out of bed and laugh at it. Tell it to piss off (nicely). Once you are no longer a victim, it will seek its kicks elsewhere.

May take some time. May get a little worse before it leaves. You are allowed to pray for intervention when confronting it. Aloud.

Don't ridicule, or judge, just announce this is your life, your house... you are not afraid anymore.

Remember you have no actual power over it, just over your reaction to it.

Bullies... bah

This is really excellent advice. These things are just bullies. We always ascribe extra powers to beings from other dimensions, but they are just beings. If you ever see physical manifestations it is really doing it through you, it can't really do anything itself. So the trick is to tell it to leave in no uncertain terms and then try to fill your life with positive, constructive moments. Also, try to stay vibrationally high by the usual bag of tricks ( no drugs, little or no alcohol, uplifting music, pleasing and orderly surroundings, positive friends, helping little old ladies across the street ).

And the bright side of this you already know when you inquired of your guide; you will learn a LOT about yourself. As a spiritual teacher once said "Oh, great, another g**dam* learning opportunity!"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have some experience with these entities. They live in the darkness, literally and figuratively. Leave a light on when you sleep, just a lamp, you will get used to it don't worry. They cannot stand light. If you meditate you must use good/positive techniques, never leave the mind blank in meditation as this can be worse than not meditating.

Another thing, they have a respectful fear of God and can not touch you if you are attuned to higher vibrations (God/spirit/great souls). On the other hand, if you lower your vibration with excessive drugs/alcohol they have a free pass to disturb you and are very drawn to people who lower their consciousness and weaken their minds.

You must keep your mind positive, cheerful as much as you can. If you feel fearful just repeat holy names, which ever appeal to you (Buddha, Christ, Krishna, Rama, God). Sounds crazy but it absolutely works.

There exists good and bad angels. You must attune yourself to the good angels and the bad ones cannot touch you, they will not want to as they will be repulsed. Like attracts like, it is the law of the universe

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
[NOT hypnogogia and NOT sleep paralysis, I am AWAKE, this # is for REAL].

I have regular sleep paralysis. When I have it i am awake. This sounds just like S.P. to me.

I have always sense a malevolent being either always about to open my door, or standing just out of my peripheral vision. Some people have seen something. I just sense it and have had glimpses when I was in dreamier states. Are you able to move during these episodes? I mean why not move toward it and see?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join