It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indroductions - Melissaissim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey everyone! So very happy to have found this site. I am a computer network admin by trade. I found your site via search engine after I got this kooky letter from a company called Nova Tech. I did a google search and found your lovely site with a thread in regards to the letter. So I propmtly registered and remained posting until the wee hours of morning. This little indescretion on my part has cause the tremendous need for coffee this morning and much will power to attempt to do actual "work" and not remain loafing around this very interesting webspace.

One suggestion or question... where is spell check? I am a horrible typist at times and not a great speller by any means and I run the risk of irritating many since I am too lazy to copy text and check in word.... If I am a moron and missing the tool please point it out.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

We don�t have a built-in spell checker but you can use an add-on for your browser if you use MS Internet Explorer. It�s free and works really well. I�ve been using it for several years. Link Below.

ieSpell

JAK

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hey melissaissim, welcome to ATS.

Dont forget to check out BTS for a more lighthearted look at things.

Jack

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. Life as you know it has come to an end. Hope you have an understanding family, ATS is EXTREMELY addictive.

*wonders if we need a disclaimer*

Anyways, see you around the board.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Welcome....

Enjoy!

Need any help feel free to U2U me

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the responses and feeddback, yes I am addicted already....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Welcome on board ATS

Im sure you will find many things of interest, So take a peek around and if you need any help feel free to u2u me

Asala

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I must admit, I began reading your posts because your member name caught my eye. So far, I think you've added quite a bit of originality and informative posts to this site. I especially was impressed with what you had to say about stem cell research and cord banking
I really wish I had known about cord banking prior to having my daughter.

Looking forward to reading more of the same from you, melissaissim (such a cute name)

Magestica

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
www.spellcheck.net...

Here is a great spell checker for you.

Welcome to the great ATS, enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Great I will definately check out the spell checkers. Thanks also to magestica for your kind words. I have read many of your posts as well and look forward to getting to know everyone here. I have been most impressed (generally speaking) with the quality of the people involved with this forum. I have spent alot of time recently in the AKO (army knowledge online) forums as I was given a login to keep in touch with a friend overseas. However, the forums are filled with so many ignorant posters it is hardly worth the time sifting through the generic BS. Almost no one responds with intelligence. I will be interested; however, to discover how closely these *unclassified* DOD forums are monitoried. I have posted some very choice opinions (not threatening ones thou) am I am still waiting for any fall out. When you sign up they link you to your sponser (the military person who allowed your access) as well as your actual identification. Its my own very conservative test of the Patriot Act. I won't hold my breath, but will be sure to let you know if something does come up.

new topics

top topics

join