It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see clearly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What does a scanner see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does it see into me, into us? Clearly or darkly? I hope it sees clearly, because I can't any longer see into myself. I see only murk. I hope for everyone's sake the scanners do better. Because if the scanner sees only darkly, the way I do, then I'm cursed and cursed again. I'll only wind up dead this way, knowing very little, and getting that little fragment wrong too.

A Scanner Darkly by Phillip K Dick.

I see clearly. Mr. Dick said it best, because a lot of the proles see darkly. This thread isn't about any book, but it does contain a story, called Life. Life as we know it in America for many people has become a murky cesspool instead of the azure crystal it once was. The majority can't see the bottom because of those murky waters, but I believe that I can. I am referring to the political climate and terrorist activities that are currently engulfing this great nation. It should be obvious to most everyone what is going on. I definitely believe that some group within our government is aiding and abetting these so called terrorist. Lets go back to 9/11, I don't believe that our government actually had a hand in it, I believe it was an Israeli Mossad Operation to stir up sympathy and support for the Zionist cause, and there is plenty of evidence to support this. (Ooops now I'm an Anti-Semite) Since then I don't believe there has been any true terror plots. Since most of these terrorist are anti-government then why haven't any of them attacked a government target? Remember those plots that the FBI helped set up with fake bombs then busted the idiots once they tried to detonate? Isn't it possible for the FBI to give them a real bomb then not intervene? How would we know if they did? We wouldn't. It seems like these attacks are designed to terrorize the public not our government, and after every attack some Retard (Ooops) I mean Politician tries to introduce a new bill to take away more of our freedoms. What do these terrorists have against the common man? I can't really think of anything, but I can think of tons of stuff our government does. 9/11 and before that terrorists targeted someone or something for a reason, mainly political, now they don't have any reason. Our government has declared war on us and right now an advanced covert team is currently going around our country setting up these attacks then disappearing back into the shadows. They are using guerilla tactics, just like those "Advisors" they sent into vietnam, who were actually Delta Force, and just like Delta force these guys train locals to supplement their group. They say each Delta Force soldier can/do train 100 locals to work under their command, 10 Delta Force guys can have an army of 1000 locals in no time. I suspect that these type of attacks will continue that there will be more of these attack directed at us lowly peasants while these politicians live like kings. It will continue until we grant "our dear leader" full control, or We stand up for our rights and Freedom. I really hope that I'm wrong and I'm sure there will be a lot of disagreement with me, lets just keep it respectful and on topic.. Fire Away!!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
the first part sounds like a script write for the game of thornes, yes i could see where you said it was from, just reminds me of how they speak in the game of thornes

what is freedom though, if we all rebal and take over the dark throne thats casted apon us, someone else will take their spot, and there will still be people to control will there not?
The goal of the game is to keep their empire safe from anyone trying to overtake it, and keeping us in line...
Also most people are under their spell and dont believe, so they would never rebel, its a hard game

unless you can get your face inside of every household in america explaining your cause
edit on 29-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

It's a quote from "A Scanner Darkly" by Phillip K. Dick, there was also a movie made a few years ago with Keanu Reeves and Robert Downey Jr. which is an awesome film... Or were you referring to the first part after that?
edit on 29-4-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
After the Dickian quotes, and maybe even before then, you lost it.

Not me, It.

baka.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bakadesu

Here I will simplify.
Our government has a covert group of people going around the country preying on simple minded individuals to commit terrorist activities against the public, to some they give fake bombs to bust for the publicity and to others they give a real bomb and allow it to happen, they cause it so the governent can pass more laws restricting our freedom. Thats why no terrorist since 9/11 has attacked a government or financial institution. Your average Joe is blind to this fact. Hope this helps, sorry for my failed attempt at adding a little flair to my first post. An this isn't limited to bombs , they even train people to use firearms.

new topics

top topics

join