It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-Year Old Girl Links All US Presidents to Same Bloodline But One

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
intellihub.com...

All the Pesidents except Van Buren are related to King John of England (Magna Carta 1166). Are we really still under the shadow of the Monarchy? And a 12 Y.O. girl discovered it!
edit on 29-4-2013 by Magister because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 4/29/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Yeah! I remember hearing about this years ago. I wouldn't be surprise we're all related to some how. It would be interesting being President of U.S. and learning you're related to the same bloodline.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

at least not every child is getting mentally soft because of gmos, vaccines, A.D.D. pills and facebook. I hope There are more than just her.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If you wait long enough, everyone is related to everyone else. Simple logic, really. I'm confused as to why this is bothering you?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Patriarchal research was brilliantly done, but the most important focus should have been on the Bush clan, and Barbara who is Alister Crowley's illegitimate daughter

This clan has left a signature on history that goes back to Kennedy, and George Washington carries forward, but he does not compare with what this branch has done to America

The relationship does go back, and America rebelled against the Crown, and seems to be having a difficult time in accounting for the worlds gold (Germany has been told that cannot have their Gold back until 2020)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
intellihub.com...

All the Pesidents except Van Buren are related to King John of England (Magna Carta 1166). Are we really still under the shadow of the Monarchy? And a 12 Y.O. girl discovered it!

I can't remember the thread but this was posted about 2 yrs ago,

But it still needs to be refreshed.

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by augustday

Barbara who is Alister Crowley's illegitimate daughter

I have heard people claim this, but is it true? As a skeptic I doubt it. But I would like to hear why you believe this.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I hope this doesn't sound patronising, but why is anybody surprised by this?
Once a power structure is in place, why would they not do everything in their power to keep themselves in that position?

Our only hope is that is that people are starting to wake up to this reality.

I think this tube illustrates the point perfectly.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well at least now i'll know how to bet in future elections,

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This doesn't at all surprise me. Gives a new meaning to 'keeping it in the family'

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatives
I hope this doesn't sound patronising, but why is anybody surprised by this?
Once a power structure is in place, why would they not do everything in their power to keep themselves in that position?

Yeah, it has been like this in so many cultures over time. Look at the ancient Egyptians and how many of their leaders were blood relations. I don't see why it's such a big shock that it would be the same now. For some strange reason people have always wanted their progeny to inherit power, even though they won't be around to benefit from it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Quick and dirty explanation of why all the presidents are related/from royal lines (and guess, what? You probably have one, too. The US actually has a higher rate of individuals descended from royal houses than any other country for the same reason.) Colonizing America was actually a pretty expensive endeavor and sometimes, even a business transaction. Who had money for such opportunities? The aristocracy did. If you look into this, you'll see that it's quite true. Both the first and second Virginia Companies were funded by the wealthy in England. Generally, the individuals sent to colonize and oversee these investments were not the firstborn children of the aristocratic classes but the second born or even third. The reason being is that the firstborn sons were "landed" in both properties and title. So, with the exception of any servants that accompanied, the first colonists throughout the 17th century were aristocrats with noble lines.

The best explanation I can give as to why they become politicians is two-fold--money and the sense of family involvement. I know that in my family, they make a pretty big deal about the fact that our first ancestor in the US arrived in 1613. I've heard it ad nauseam but I have to admit that it does give me a sense of pride and duty because that also meant that my ancestors were here throughout US history all the way to almost the very beginning. Basically, kids from these families get indoctrinated in their own family history and its ties with the formation of the country. Toss in the fact that a good portion (if not all) of those families from early colonists became the new landowners and well, that kind of points to the money factor.

One estimate of the number of Americans with noble ancestry was as high as 150 million. My lineage is Plantagenet, Normandy (William the Conqueror), Northern Ui'Neill, House of Yngling, and god knows what else. My last UK connection lived in Swynnerton Hall. Odds are, most of you could probably go toe to toe with my ancestry because we all came from a rather small gene pool.
edit on 29/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

You're right! Even former British Prime Minister Tony Blair wife is related to John Wilkes Booth. With everyone having children with another and what not; our seed (genes) is passed onto future generations that would never know if their ancestors where famous, common folks, or just labors.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by augustday

Barbara who is Alister Crowley's illegitimate daughter

I have heard people claim this, but is it true? As a skeptic I doubt it. But I would like to hear why you believe this.
Just look at her, the resemblance is uncanny.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Well, from what I have read I cannot see anything to support this argument. But I have to admit it's a conspiracy I enjoy reading and watching about.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
intellihub.com...

This is one of those things where we are all related to Nero.

If you have half an hour to waste calculate the number of ancestors you have in the direct line. 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 greatgrandparents etc doubling every 25 years for 500 or a thousand years

Btw Magna Carta was 1215 not 1166.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I went to an a.r.e. meeting the other day and what i seen dropped my jaw. The person speaking for about ten minutes started getting an itchy throat dry mouth and red in the face. I did not know what was happening. It lasted for 30 seconds or so and then someone else was speaking through the vessel. It was satan and the first thing said was bragging about how all the presidents are related throughout the years and there was talk of plans to end the presidency for good and move the power structure of the world to the middle east because there are so many faithful to satan there. As soon as i got home i turned the tv on and seen the reports of the explosion in tx.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

the barbarabush/ aliestercrowly story may be an april fool's joke by some website.
i've seen the site and debunkers claiming it as such.

that being said, it's gotta be the most believable thing i've ever seen!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Yeah, it's too farfetched to believe. Only someone who is foolish would believe it because it helps create this fantasy world.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

the facial similarities between them are remarkable however.

here's a link witch, i mean, which shows the bloodline going back to Philip II of Macedonia (382–336 BC), father of Alexander the Great ...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
you'll need to click the bush-windsor-piso bloodline chart, if anybody's intrested.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join