It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American invasion on Australian land, what most Australians dont know!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Your anti-Americanism is really showing through right now. I will try to disregard your extreme anti-U.S. paranoia as well as I can. The basing agreement is based off the idea that the 2500 Marines will perform two missions, the first being that they will perform joint training exercises with the Australian Military, the second being that will serve as a rapid reaction force for contingencies in the Asia-Pacific, the reason for the latter being that Oz is a hell of a lot closer to Asia than most U.S. territory. What part of that can't you understand? If American's told you that our Marines are there to defend Australia by themselves, then that was just douchy bravado on their part, not official policy as far as I know. There are only going to be 2500 Marines, they won't be invading anyone. The fact is that you are blowing this way, way, way out of proportion due to your simple-minded anti-American bigotry. BTW, we aren't even opening a new base in Oz, the idea is simply to rotate our Marines into and out of Darwin every few months. If you actually decided to stop and think, instead of ranting at the people on this site, you might realize that there is nothing shady about this whole thing, its a simple matter of forward basing. And hey prick, don't compare me to Bush. Did I say that these troops were going to be invading anyone? No, hell no in fact. If you actually think that 2500 marines are going to be used to invade anyone, then you have absolutely no knowledge regarding this subject. I don't know what the majority of Aussies think of this deployment, although I gather a lot of you don't like the idea, but get off your high horse and stop acting like your the "spokesman" for Aussies you unbelievable bigot. Oh, and asking you to take responsibility for your own mistakes is not "arrogance". Your country's involvement in the Middle East is at least as much your fault as it is ours, deal with it. Yeah, we jumped off of a bridge when we invaded Iraq, but if someone tells you to jump off a bridge, do you do it? Grow up and stop blaming us for all of your problems, that's just plain childish. I suppose I shouldn't expect anything from deluded bigot who loves China as much as you do. BTW Germanicus, I thought you were banned?
edit on 2-5-2013 by Antonio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold

Originally posted by troubleshooter

The real question is will the Yanks survive Darwin?

More specifically, Darwin in the wet season!

They used to say that if Australia was invaded from the north, all you would have to do is cut the supplies routes by sea, close the road south and let the spiders, snakes, crocs and dingoes do the rest.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Thanks for the link,thats a long list on one page,which I`ll keep even though I`ve seen them before.

When we add that angle with corporation logo`s etc,the finger prints of real the PTB starts to be seen.

Originally posted by yuppa
Its funny you menton war for oil again.

Its more than funny,its hillarious because I didn`t mention oil even once.not in the post you quoted or the other posts.Heck I`ve said around this board on more than a few occasions that TPTB already knew that if thay can make people believe that all Iraq was about is oil (when the truth came out),they`ll take that as a success.

If you look at the figures CHINA is the biggest user of Iraqi oil. The US barely touched a drop statistics wise. Also you have a very clear bias in your posting. try to be more objective. The US also had intelligence from more than its CIA for WMD's. The information turned out to be very old apparently but the damage was already done. In for a penny in for a pound right?

The info wasn`t old at all,the info given from other intelligence agencies around the world that the info was bogus was disregarded by the US,which is rather flippant of you (in for a penny..) when thousands of lives were lost over it and still counting.

The links I`ve provided show its more about about control,its also a foothold into that region,where now they have Iran surrounded,yet again and try and make out that its another country doing the threatening.Systematically countries who aren`t controlled are being forced to,its the push of the NWO.

Also the NWO was started in europe because europeans moved to the new world and carried the seed of it to america.

Hooray you`ve got that right,or what I`ve been looking into,was it designed from birth? hense my biase toward the American Gov and those who support the war machine and profit from war,namely the US of A and as I`ve said China at least is a good business partner to our country and has treated us better than the US,thats not love (Antonio1
) its just imo common sense not to trust those from experience and those who wrote (to name some)..

Operation Northwoods to attack its own soil and citizens then blame others for it to gain public support to attack someone else,9-11 anyone.

Or performed these experiments on its own citizenzs Project MKUltra

Or Operation Paperclip Nazi`s changed countries.

CIA timeline also MSM control.

Yeah I hope my biase against those type of governments are transparent and I don`t want them here.

I thought this was Above Top Secret not kiss USA`s butt site.
edit on 3-5-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Okay, I understand it now. So you use conspiracy theories to justify your anti-Americanism, that explains a lot. BTW, if the NWO controls the U.S., do you think China is somehow immune? China's a good business partner? What have you been smoking, they target your country for industrial espionage as much as my country. Ever hear about Metal Storm? The guy who invented that, who was an Aussie BTW, was propositioned multiple times by Chinese agents trying to buy the technology. There are a number of other examples of the Chinese unashamedly trying to steal Australian industrial secrets, yet you somehow think that they're a good business partner? And really, how is blind support for the Chicoms "common sense" exactly? When has China ever come to your defense? I seem to remember that the alliance between your country and mine was forged in battle, can you say the same for China? Of course not. The U.S. and Australia have come to each others aid at several pivotal moments during the last century, what has China done for you? Oh, they buy your resources, that really makes them a good friend. Hitler bought minerals and oil from Stalin, does that mean that he had nothing but warm and fuzzy thoughts toward Russia? As an American, I would like to apologize, for what its worth, for my country dragging you into the Iraq war, that was a betrayal of your trust, but that doesn't justify your bigoted attitude toward my country or its government, and it certainly doesn't justify your willingness to embrace a country that has never once come to your defense nor fought beside you in battle. Hell, the Chinese regularly threaten to downgrade ties with Oz, do you seriously think that a few marines rotated into Darwin are going to cause a collapse of your relations with China?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1
Okay, I understand it now. So you use conspiracy theories to justify your anti-Americanism, that explains a lot. BTW, if the NWO controls the U.S., do you think China is somehow immune? China's a good business partner? What have you been smoking, they target your country for industrial espionage as much as my country. Ever hear about Metal Storm? The guy who invented that, who was an Aussie BTW, was propositioned multiple times by Chinese agents trying to buy the technology. There are a number of other examples of the Chinese unashamedly trying to steal Australian industrial secrets, yet you somehow think that they're a good business partner? And really, how is blind support for the Chicoms "common sense" exactly?

Blind support
Business partner (echo echo).But your hypocritcal bigotry is showing for the chinese people,oh Metal Storm tech? I doubt there would be a single country that wouldn`t want the tech or tried to get it somehow,though I gather from the above you think otherwise? nope just the Chinese.

But really, whats worse..

www.american-buddha.com...

CIA meddling in our government www.abc.net.au...

But you probably think of them as the home of the coward and enslaved anyhow.

Bet he wouldn`t be so tuff if he didn`t have his shopping bags,its better to be a gun hugger incase the Gov tries to take our freedom,oh wait that doesn`t account for all the armed crims running around terrorising America already,best not to look in your own backyard first and fix your own problems,the rest of the worlds just jealous,don`t worry.

There`s plently of video`s that also show Americans getting the beat down by police at peaceful protests (i thought that was another of your rights) and hundreds of vids of American police brutality and deaths toward its citizens.

When has China ever come to your defense? I seem to remember that the alliance between your country and mine was forged in battle, can you say the same for China? Of course not. The U.S. and Australia have come to each others aid at several pivotal moments during the last century, what has China done for you? Oh, they buy your resources, that really makes them a good friend.

There is already deep resentment on how America treated us during ww11,we were left to fend for ourselves and our guys did a bloody good job of it as well,I guess American history is taught different.

As an American, I would like to apologize, for what its worth, for my country dragging you into the Iraq war, that was a betrayal of your trust

It took awhile didn`t it,but your only apologising because it was pointed out,not because you came to the realisation by yourself that your country is responsible for the deaths of innocent people and other countries soldiers in support of America based on a lie.

but that doesn't justify your bigoted attitude toward my country or its government,

That was quick turn around,not surprising though,or did you just read..SHERIFF: 'We want people to call us if guy down street hates government'. the writings on the wall of whats coming for you guys,which I could sympathise with,zee germans were treated the same.

Please Mr American can`t I even hold my own opinion,do I even have to adopt that from you as well? some people in other countries regard that as arrogant which is why "arrogant Americans" is a stereotypical phrase used to describe many in America from around the world,though you keep making that point clear, this site ATS is dominated by Americans and usually carries the same tone.

Some Americans don`t come across arrogant though and when I reply to them its usually in support or to add to their post.

and it certainly doesn't justify your willingness to embrace a country that has never once come to your defense nor fought beside you in battle.

Who`s embracing! your BS no`s no end,one is a good business partner to Australia,that business partner isn`t setting up bases in numerous places in Australia and wanting more, who`s creating tensions with America,its the other way around.Ergo P off America.

If they were, I`d be loud and vocal about that,if you weren`t here and China started encroaching and getting too heavy,you guys could show you`re friends by then giving us support.Not creating trouble,but I suppose that would be unAmerican and much more of an Australian way of showing friendship.

Hell, the Chinese regularly threaten to downgrade ties with Oz, do you seriously think that a few marines rotated into Darwin are going to cause a collapse of your relations with China?

The Chinese has the right imo to do business how they see fit,if they want to downsize for their own interests so be it,but if its due because of America`s threatening positions,then its just America crapping on Australia again.

edit on 3-5-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Antonio1

Okay, I understand it now. So you use conspiracy theories to justify your anti-Americanism, that explains a lot. BTW, if the NWO controls the U.S., do you think China is somehow immune? China's a good business partner?

I wouldnt worry too much about this anti americanism on ats many pple that live in Aus arent even Aus citizens this applies to many asians and middle eastern pple we have living here in Aus.
You should be able to understand that many are not just anti US but anti western civilisation period
Just thank liberal immigration laws political correctness and affirmative action for this predicament something which all pluralist anglo-american nations share. And to think americans fight around the globe to uphold these very values why bother you get zero thanks for it!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by spacedoubt
We only want your Koalas and your Opals.
And some of your beer, if that's alright.

You can't handle our beer..!!

second

Send me some, and lets find out. All in the name of International Scientific Cooperation, of course.
It's an experiment I've been meaning to take part in, BTW

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Gentlemen,gentlemen. Lets let the kids have their beer we have this stuff called "Moonshine".Don't worry we can condition you for it by something less stronger like "Everclear".

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
LOL...why would we want to invade a country where almost anything there that bites you kills you...
Hell you can even be taken out by a wallaby..

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Personally as an Aussie i am more concerned with our media/entertainment and arts industries being taken over by american culture than anything to do with their military. All the new free view channnels (new digital channels) on our t.v are nothing but re runs of bad foxtel programming.
Promoting gang bang culture e.g "Pimp my ride" or the more white gang bang" Sons of Anarchy" the programs are pure trash from my point of view and do nothing but promote organised criminality or group think as somehow really kool!
In fact there seems to be very little local content left even on the ABC whom focus almost exclusively on BBC content. However my point is between the commerical media networks and ABC there seems little left that could be called Australian programming. I guess our culture is very mainstream american now as most post modern culture & habits are shaped by the box and entertainment industry. Any way by contrast I for one am hardly concerned by a few US military personnel in Australia like others here.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

Yep! social engineering and order out of chaos, there`s no better tool than the TV.

With the American bases here I often just put it out of my mind, then it comes back to bite me.

This war on terror is mostly smoke and mirrors, as has been many other wars to what the real purpose is from what the public are told in an effort gain support.

It was the shock and awe from 9-11 that gave them the power under the guise of common good to make a giant leap toward the goal of a total NWO by systematically eliminating anyone who isn`t playing along with the elites agenda.

America the supposed bastion of personal liberty and freedom many are armed with a little less than bazookas with their 2nd amendment right to bare arms for personal protection and against tyranny are about to be forced into.. Real ID the states that don`t comply will lose their federal funding, citizens who refuse won`t have a drivers license, won`t be able to fly or enter a federal building. Once your bio data is on the data base good luck getting it off when people realise they don`t want it or what it is.Most Americans obviously don`t care as much so long as they fight for and hold their big guns.

Once all countries governments are replaced with NWO friendly or easily manipulated leaders and people, then wait for something massive in the world to happen, that will be a great excuse for a one world government/one world monetary system, that all people will come under the same system who will need a special mark.

This is being mainly spear headed by America with our help and others. Others have been trying to stop the Real ID in America along with Ron Paul... epic.org...

If it happens in America you can be sure it`ll be here very soon, they have tried to bring in the Bob Hawke (Rhodes Scholar) Australia Card which was then stopped and we adpoted the US`s SSN system, they also tried to bring in the smart card before.

Also 1.2 billion Indians are being put on the biggest biotech data base in the world,eye scans and finger printed

I know it sounds bizarre to many but this is all to do with the rebuilding of Solomons Temple in Isreal which will bring in their awaited Christ which will be the Antichrist,watch all those that pose a risk to Isreal be taken out then the temple can be rebuilt.

But its also bizarre that there are world leaders who belong to clubs such as the skull and bones, or run around naked in the forrest at bohemian grove and do the ritual of the cremation of care under a large owl statue and have secret fraternities and do secret business worldwide or have the American President sworn in some with hand on a Mason Bible facing an Egyptian Obelisk .Where on this board the secret society forum is always guarded by Masons who love to refer to Christians as fundies and mock where ever possible while speaking highly and fondly of Aleister Crowley etc etc they also brought in the The Masons CHIP programs about 5 years ago,indoctrination to the word and ID for parents and their children.

Its all for one reason, there`s probably much better links, but this will do...www.endtime.com...

Things are heating up too fast for my liking.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Yep! social engineering and order out of chaos, there`s no better tool than the TV. With the American bases here I often just put it out of my mind, then it comes back to bite me. This war on terror is mostly smoke and mirrors, as has been many other wars to what the real purpose is from what the public are told in an effort gain support. It was the shock and awe from 9-11 that gave them the power under the guise of common good to make a giant leap toward the goal of a total NWO by systematically eliminating anyone who isn`t playing along with the elites agenda. America the supposed bastion of personal liberty and freedom many are armed with a little less than bazookas with their 2nd amendment right to bare arms for personal protection and against tyranny are about to be forced into.. Real ID the states that don`t comply will lose their federal funding, citizens who refuse won`t have a drivers license, won`t be able to fly or enter a federal building. Once your bio data is on the data base good luck getting it off when people realise they don`t want it or what it is.Most Americans obviously don`t care as much so long as they fight for and hold their big guns. Once all countries governments are replaced with NWO friendly or easily manipulated leaders and people, then wait for something massive in the world to happen, that will be a great excuse for a one world government/one world monetary system, that all people will come under the same system who will need a special mark.

Thanks for that however I am well aware of all that and have been for the last 9 or 10 yrs at least i started to wake up to nwo claims around 2004 I started with pple like Henry makow and then David icke or Alan Watt. ats merely is also only one of many conspiracy sites and forums i have visited over the years.

This is being mainly spear headed by America with our help and others. Others have been trying to stop the Real ID in America along with Ron Paul... epic.org...

I would be very careful before giving kudos to to the Pauls they are not the political party or solution of choice for truthers as they are made out to be by Alex jones or "we are change" etc.. for example plse read and be made aware of few facts

henrymakow.com...

henrymakow.com...
Nothing but heirs of the John Birch Society(GOP market extremists)

Anway they have no relevance to Australia,s political system or society or economy.
I am someone whom would be badly affected by such slash and burn right wing extremist economics neo liberalism and economic rationalism has been bad enough. God help us if this survival of fittest darwinism reaches our shores i will fight with my last breath to make sure those that support and believe in it are not successful in dismantling the welfare state thus I am not not only opposed to them they are direct threat to my existence as under class bottom feeder.
My favoured economic system is Social Credits a system of Distributism that has never been tested and believe its time has come to be given a trial & any aussie political party with guts to implement it!
As it is a paleo conservative idea it would not necessarily be a left wing party that embraces it as a policy platform. It is a concept/theory that directly opposes globalism,from the grass roots up (Banksters.)

edit on 12-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What exactly did the U.S do to the Mainland during WW2? The United States, committed over 1 Million Troops that flowed through Aussie town, to fight farther north in the Pacific. As I remember, the Aussies had a problem with Black Soldiers, coming from America to Australian mainland.

millions of tons of equipment was delivered through Australian mainland. Also, be thankful we abandoned or turned over, many bases. Look up U.S involvement via Australia, We had many bases and airfields set up in the north.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

Good to have you here Theprimordialocker, best of luck being heard on an American dominated web site.

Oh and thanks for the links, I`ve only read Henry many moons ago about "save the male" when I started searching around because I knew something was seriously wrong in that regard. David Ike is quite impressive and informed, its the reptile stuff thats really off putting and I`ll never be able to swallow it. Though the MSM will only focus on that and little else if anything at all.

But yes the matrix does exist.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
What exactly did the U.S do to the Mainland during WW2?

First of a 9 part series if your interested.

The United States, committed over 1 Million Troops that flowed through Aussie town, to fight farther north in the Pacific.

While the vast majority of our troops were fighting overseas and still we were left to fend for ourselves here and still be under the US command.

As I remember, the Aussies had a problem with Black Soldiers, coming from America to Australian mainland.

Watch it all, and pay particular attention at time stamp 3:50!! don`t try and pull the race card

millions of tons of equipment was delivered through Australian mainland. Also, be thankful we abandoned or turned over, many bases. Look up U.S involvement via Australia, We had many bases and airfields set up in the north.

Wow, we are supposed to be thankful according to you that they abandoned and turned over the bases.

I guess this was the inspiration for your thread and you`ll get alot of your wanted/needed support on an American dominated web site, who`s country is mainly run and profits from war, were the citizens are indocrinated to always show the highest regard to the military and those who serve the bidding of their government.How else do you think it would be able to acheive what it does without that type of support.

Respect is earned not demanded and not simply because you served in the military.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Frankly all this talk of military is boring me to tears. If there is martial law declared at some stage in the future we will see just where the loyalty of uniformed warrior classes belong.
I mean would they act on an order to shoot citizens marching in some kind of civil disobedience against being carted off to some detention centre & no I dont just mean for refugees,if the government decreed it possibly even members of their own family. We should all be reminded that governments and their various security& military organs are self preserving self sustaining they do not require the citizenry to maintain their existence not even in Australia.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join