It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American invasion on Australian land, what most Australians dont know!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The American invasion of reconnaissance personnel would have occurred long ago, probably WW2 era. There have been lots of conspiracies concerning spies from different countries dating back to that period. Harold Holt a prominent Australian politician after which Holt station was named was quite active during the cold war years. Could he have been a US political plant? The Holt legacy ended mysteriously.

His term as Prime Minister was brought to an early and dramatic end in December 1967 when he disappeared while swimming at Cheviot Beach near Portsea, Victoria, and was presumed drowned.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wouldn't be the first Aussie to go for a swim and not return..

You Australians must have heard stories from early on about foreigners using Australian soil as a base of operations.
For example there was a thread a while back about German spies assessing allied capabilities on Australian soil during WW2.
What allied capabilities?
Were the Germans reaching Australia with their Fu Fighter craft?
edit on 30-4-2013 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've been part of an invading force in Australia twice (2007, 2009). We stormed the beaches and fought the Aussie army.

Then we invaded the towns and stole your women, at least for a couple nights.

We were always well received. And used Aussie bases.

July 2009, I was in Cairnes. That place was awesome. If our subtle and secret plans that somehow you know so much about actually happens, I'm moving there.
edit on 4/30/13 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Tahnya86

I would assume that this will end within 30 years seeing that China has such a hold on Australia....if families are moving there because of the base than that city has much to gain from goods and services...unlike some immigrants who move in and send money out that money will at least stay in your country..for the most part..

Have you heard of the 'PX'? Americans buy all they need there, all shipped in via airfreight, so Dollars stay in American hands, even gas is shipped in, nothing is bought outside of the base, so the local economy does not see any upturn in spending.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

Originally posted by chrismarco

I would assume that this will end within 30 years seeing that China has such a hold on Australia....if families are moving there because of the base than that city has much to gain from goods and services...unlike some immigrants who move in and send money out that money will at least stay in your country..for the most part..

Have you heard of the 'PX'? Americans buy all they need there, all shipped in via airfreight, so Dollars stay in American hands, even gas is shipped in, nothing is bought outside of the base, so the local economy does not see any upturn in spending.

LOL I wish the PX had everything one needed to get by. Many of the PX's I have had the pleasure of visiting were bare at best... there will still be an influx of money into the local economy...especially with the bars and restaurants off base.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We only want your Koalas and your Opals.
And some of your beer, if that's alright.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You're being prepped for world war.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
Hello all you wonderful intelligent ATS users, i am writing ANOTHER topic on the presence of the US Millitia in Australia!

Not to long ago i posted a topic on Pinegap in Australia and how the US GOV Millitia have control over Pinegap and how the Australian people know nothing not even our polliticians know enough about its existance. aout a year or so ago the Australian government announced that the US Millitary was going to be based in darwin for training, some time on from the first arrivals now their families are being established over here, now im no silly person but this to me sounds like migration or an invasion, the US Millitia has a base in the NT, Victoria, WA and i think possably Queensland, so they have almost occupied every point of was accessable states at every side of Australia, plus there is pingap which is a huge millitary advantage for surveilance and millitary dominance plus the operations in the south pole. any thoughts people?

First things first. There is a difference between a "military" and a "militia", look the difference up and try to use the correct terminology because for the first half of your OP I thought that you were referring to some sort of U.S. based militia attacking Australia, not the actual Military. Second of all, explain to me how exactly 2500 Marines and their families counts as an invasion. Will they be occupying your country, arresting its people, and performing all of the necessary acts of an occupation? Of course the answer is no. You can complain about U.S. troops being based in Oz without getting all sensational. I fail to see how basing the equivalent of a reinforced MEU and having an Intelligence base in Oz which gathers intelligence that is shared with Australia's government BTW, even remotely amounts to an invasion. Hell, America has that same number of foreign troops, if not more, based here every year for joint training. There are even Canadian Air Force personnel based at several U.S. air-bases, not to mention the NORAD HQ in Colorado Springs, yet you don't hear most Americans complaining about being invaded by Canada.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Seriously speaking: ANY group or individuals seriously OR nominally connected with the American militia movement is the LEAST of your concerns/problems (and anyone else's for that matter)!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Sounds about right, the isolation between bases like Pine Gap, and the local population probably add to the mystique.
Actual base personnel who signed non disclosure agreements would not be able to divulge classified history.

I notice this thread has been moved from "Aliens and UFO's" to "political issues" by the mods.

My first thoughts when it was still in the UFO discussion group was of the X-files Series in the States.
Mulders sister was abducted by aliens to some kind of foreign colony somewhere. And there was that Australian newscaster in the "Sein and Zeit" episode. Pretty far out there but maybe there was clandestine Australian operation back around 1927 that would provide some puzzle pieces?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
We only want your Koalas and your Opals.
And some of your beer, if that's alright.

You can't handle our beer..!!

second

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1

Hell, America has that same number of foreign troops, if not more, based here every year for joint training. There are even Canadian Air Force personnel based at several U.S. air-bases, not to mention the NORAD HQ in Colorado Springs, yet you don't hear most Americans complaining about being invaded by Canada.

The US forces are not here for training,thats the difference and NORAD is a combined org between the US and Canada.

Other Americans have said to me they are here to be a trip wire in regard to China,though when were Australian bases and military ever based on American soil to be a trip wire incase of a terrorist attack,no we gave our support after the fact.

Your Gov should do likewise intead of creating tensions that needn`t be there between us and China,thats what a friend would do.

Secondly its also insulting that 2500 US troops in Darwin would be any better than pee`d off Aussie citizens in Darwin couldn`t handle even though less equipped,we`re a scrappy bunch when push comes to shove.

Also we belong to the Commonweath of Nations and the US If we were in need of help they would have our back,if it were up to me the US would be sent packing today and until the war criminals are charged and held accountable that lead us into Iraq which is still raging 10 years later with thousands of people dead because the US lied and dragged other countries in with them,should never be trusted for 1,don`t pretend to be a civilized country fighting for the good and allow that to happen and oooohhhh so much much more.

P off American Gov out of Australia and all those who support the war machine.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

The US seem to occupy alot of countries that have natural resources they are interested in. Apparently we have a massive oil deposit off our coast that could provide around 100 years of fuel. And I understand the whole " we're looking after your interess too" deal, but imo we are already massively influenced by America and don't really need this s###

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I liked EKU28 I just can't afford it.
The pacific pivot continues,In a few years your economy will pick up too.I am sorry my govt goes the things it does but it should be a bit reassuring China will be thinking twice before they too interested in Australia.Viet Nam and the Philippines are in the same boat.They are having fishing zone issues with Chana spo they seem to be quite eager to help ,and the monetary influx doesn't hurt.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
USA likely sees Australia as such a vastly uninhabited continent waiting to be used as a military launchpad-

once the military base invasion spills over from mideast & south asia into eastern asia!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Does any other country have bases in the United States? If so, it'd be the first I've heard of them. And all the soldiers want in Oz are the Oz women (red shoes or not).

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Hell, America has that same number of foreign troops, if not more, based here every year for joint training. There are even Canadian Air Force personnel based at several U.S. air-bases, not to mention the NORAD HQ in Colorado Springs, yet you don't hear most Americans complaining about being invaded by Canada.

The US forces are not here for training,thats the difference and NORAD is a combined org between the US and Canada.

Other Americans have said to me they are here to be a trip wire in regard to China,though when were Australian bases and military ever based on American soil to be a trip wire incase of a terrorist attack,no we gave our support after the fact.

Your Gov should do likewise intead of creating tensions that needn`t be there between us and China,thats what a friend would do.

Secondly its also insulting that 2500 US troops in Darwin would be any better than pee`d off Aussie citizens in Darwin couldn`t handle even though less equipped,we`re a scrappy bunch when push comes to shove.

Also we belong to the Commonweath of Nations and the US If we were in need of help they would have our back,if it were up to me the US would be sent packing today and until the war criminals are charged and held accountable that lead us into Iraq which is still raging 10 years later with thousands of people dead because the US lied and dragged other countries in with them,should never be trusted for 1,don`t pretend to be a civilized country fighting for the good and allow that to happen and oooohhhh so much much more.

P off American Gov out of Australia and all those who support the war machine.

You do understand that the 2500 Marines in Darwin would be used mostly in joint training exercises with the Australian military, right? Plus, the idea is to forward base them in Australia for uses in various contingency operations, not actually defend Australia from invasion by themselves. The idea is that these Marines would use Oz as a base in the event something happens in SE Asia or the Pacific, because Australia is a lot closer to SE Asia than the U.S. Thats what "forward basing" is about. These troops are a "tripwire" in that they would be among the first responders against possible Chinese military moves against our other allies in the pacific, again, the idea is not that these 2500 Marines will single-handedly defend Australia against a Chinese attack, that's just stupid. How naive are you that you think that China is even remotely your friend? The Chinese make a point of b*tching about the friendly relationship between your country and mine anyway, these Marines aren't changing anything. You think the ChiComs are suddenly going to stop buying your minerals just because a reinforced battalion of Marines is going to be rotated into Darwin every few months? Huh, so THAT'S why they stopped trading with S. Korea, Japan, Thailand, the Philippines, and Singapore.......... And stop blaming the U.S. for Australia's involvement in Iraq, that is your fault as much as its ours. No one held a gun to your head and forced you to get involved. You know what the U.S. would've done had you been smart and NOT joined us in our great mistake? Nothing, absolutely nothing beyond some mild b*tching at you guys. You can disagree with me without starting on some whiny anti-American rant BTW.
edit on 1-5-2013 by Antonio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

You do understand that the 2500 Marines in Darwin would be used mostly in joint training exercises with the Australian military, right? Plus, the idea is to forward base them in Australia for uses in various contingency operations, not actually defend Australia from invasion by themselves. The idea is that these Marines would use Oz as a base in the event something happens in SE Asia or the Pacific, because Australia is a lot closer to SE Asia than the U.S. Thats what "forward basing" is about.

But its for training! but then its a base lol.

Why do you think your country should be allowed to spring board from our country and commit more crap around the world.

Just because you like to swallow your governments and MSM fed BS don`t expect others to.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.smh.com.au...

theconversation.com...

These troops are a "tripwire" in that they would be among the first responders against possible Chinese military moves against our other allies in the pacific,

Then put the bases on their soil.You just make BS up as you go along,is that you George? fool me once......shame on......shame on you....ya fool me, can`t get fooled again.

again, the idea is not that these 2500 Marines will single-handedly defend Australia against a Chinese attack, that's just stupid.

Tell me about it,that was said to me from Americans, lmao.

How naive are you that you think that China is even remotely your friend?

Because China hasn`t crapped on us like America has,who wants to become like America anyway,oh thats right Americans.

And stop blaming the U.S. for Australia's involvement in Iraq, that is your fault as much as its ours. No one held a gun to your head and forced you to get involved.

Pure American arogance yet again,didn`t the world find out after the fact that they lied and don`t prentend to be able to tell me what to do.

Just because you don`t value either Iraqi Australian American and others lives and butt kiss your country and government that can do all this based on lies,tells me so much about yourself,but your very common for an American.

You can disagree with me without starting on some whiny anti-American rant BTW.

Spoken like the typical American,"whiny rant" thats right the whole world has to be with America or they`re against them,who`d of thunk it.

Your the good guys huh? lest we forget...

As soon as the US took over Iraq, it became clear its interests were not limited to oil. In 2004, Paul Bremer, the then military head of the Provisional Authority imposed as many as a hundred laws which made short work of Iraq’s sovereignty.

The most crippling for the people and the economy of Iraq was Order 81 which deals, among other things, with plant varieties and patents. The goal was brutally clear-cut and sweeping — to wipe out Iraq’s traditional, sustainable agriculture and replace it with oil-chemical-genetically-modified-seed-based industrial agriculture.

With a single stroke of the pen, Iraq’s agriculture was axed, while Order 81 facilitated the introduction and domination of imported, high-priced corporate seeds, mainly from the US — which neither reproduce, nor give yields without their prescribed chemical fertiliser and pesticide inputs.

tribune.com.pk...

If you were not blinded by the stars and stripes you`d see your country for what it really is and where its headed and run by who.

and if you didn`t know already,your owned...Everything Is Rigged: Biggest Scandal Yet

America,designed to be the hammer that shapes the world to bring in a one world government from its birth?..
Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings

Shouldn`t really come as a surprise when Cambera has a Masonic layout design as well,that Australia will be a lap dog to America.

If the citizens of America had a well regulated militia which is in your constitution to stop a tyrannical government we may not have been having this discussion,but Americans just love to bang away only about not trusting their government and whine to protect your own personal right to whatever fire arms you want,that appear almost everyday on ATS,just forget about how your country treats others and support the next military offensive.
edit on 2-5-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Nice link in to the Masonic design of Canberra.
The Duke of York officially opening Parliament House in 1927, which is now Old Parliament House, in Canberra.

Here is some more complimentary information.

Masonic connections

Some of the information was harvested from the Scientologists community service page. They probably know something about the Australian invasion, L Ron spent the WW years working in a Naval intelligence think tank.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

Thanks for the link,thats a long list on one page,which I`ll keep even though I`ve seen them before.

When we add that angle with corporation logo`s etc,the finger prints of real the PTB starts to be seen.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
reply to post by Cauliflower

Thanks for the link,thats a long list on one page,which I`ll keep even though I`ve seen them before.

When we add that angle with corporation logo`s etc,the finger prints of real the PTB starts to be seen.

Its funny you menton war for oil again. If you look at the figures CHINA is the biggest user of Iraqi oil. The US barely touched a drop statistics wise. Also you have a very clear bias in your posting. try to be more objective. The US also had intelligence from more than its CIA for WMD's. The information turned out to be very old apparently but the damage was already done. In for a penny in for a pound right? Also the NWO was started in europe because europeans moved to the new world and carried the seed of it to america.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join