It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I remember this from a while back.
Long discussions. But I don't remember it debunked.
I remember hearing people say debunked,
But that's what they always say,
... so not so fast.....

It's another example where simply saying,
"That's not real, therefore its debunked",
is honored.

To me, it seems to be exactly what it is,
a briefing/proposal for certain departments at the Pentagon.
And apparently it's not that big of a deal.
There are probably tons of rooms just like this one there.

This soldier mind control idea, didn't generate much interest.
Nobody really showed up.Now that should make people nervous,..
So what does generate interest at the pentagon?

Maybe they are all at the;
"Are you short & Wanna dress up as an Alien for abductions?", conference.
edit on 29-4-2013 by sealing because: Sp

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
when the lecturer speaks ... and then when the guy asking questions speaks the white noise changes, this video has been altered and not very well either

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i think that was a biotech company presenting to the pentagon a proposal to create a airborne virus (adenovirus) that would create antibodies to a specific neurotransmitter...among the affected.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
when the lecturer speaks ... and then when the guy asking questions speaks the white noise changes, this video has been altered and not very well either

Pretty poorly in fact. The fact they have two pictures of the same brain and talk about them like they are two different brains is bad enough. Even worse that they seemed to have time traveled from 2005 to 2010 to get it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Another problem with this supposed conspiracy theory is the fact that the "Vaccine" in question is based upon the alteration in function of the VMAT2 gene (which was mentioned in the video--which appears to have been edited to some degree). There is a theory out there that the VMAT2 gene is responsible for regulation and "communication" of religious experiences between neurotransmitters in the brain. However, the degree to which this VMAT2 gene is able to due that is basically unknown. Furthermore, numerous other genes have been proposed to be involved with high order "religious experiences", so this supposed "vaccine" may not even work, even if it was intended for the purposes conjectured by the poster of this youtube video....So yeah, it is basically bunk.

Link: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I believe this has been debunked in the past...

Someone correct me if I am wrong?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Maybe they could piggy back it on a lysergic acid or a lipid soluble molecule

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
A bit late to the party.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like Hoax to me as well.

Come on ATS.. investigate before blindly flagging.
edit on 28-4-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

Yeah I remember this video actually. There was a thread about it a while back. It freaked me out at the time, but then we found out it was a hoax.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Found this after doing some brief trawling of the interbutts:
www.dotandcalm.com...

Is the Pentagon developing genocidal anti-Islam bio-weapons? An apparent Pentagon video, leaked by the hacker group Anonymous, details US military plans to develop and deploy a biological weapon that would destroy people's receptivity to religion in targeted Muslim populations. By Kevin Barrett August 08, 2012

It's at the very bottom. Written by Kevin Barrett; who has quite an interesting wikipedia page (hated by the anti-defemation league, promotes interfaith communication). Whether or not this is valid I will leave up to the discerning individual.

en.wikipedia.org...

Kevin James Barrett (born February 1959) is an American former university lecturer and Muslim convert.[3] He is a member of the Scientific Panel for the Investigation of 9/11 (SPINE),[4] and is a founding member of the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance (MUJCA), established October 30, 2004 with the stated aim of improving "interfaith dialogue, coexistence, and understanding" in light of the events of 9/11.[5]. He is a co-founder of American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC)[6] and co-host AMPAC Radio Community Talk-Show [7] with MD Rabbi Alam [8]. for Million American March against fear on 9/11/13 which is called MAMAF.[9] In the fall of 2006, Barrett taught an introductory class called "Islam: Religion and Culture", an undergraduate course for which he had formerly been a teaching assistant.[10] Before the semester began, it was reported that he planned to devote a week or two of the sixteen-week class to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack and the War on Terrorism. Controversy erupted when it became known Barrett was planning to discuss conspiracy theories in his lectures.[11][not in citation given] An internal university review found that "although Mr. Barrett presented a variety of viewpoints, he had not discussed his personal opinions in the classroom" and that the department-approved syllabus, which included a section on the War on Terror, had been followed.[12] The Anti-Defamation League names Barrett as one of the leading promoters of anti-Semitic 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Thanks OP, this was quite interesting. I'm no fan of religion, especially the fundamentalist kind, but certainly if this were to happen; it would be very concerning for all of humanity. Power of human behavior in such a way.. Very scary road to tread.

edit: seems that most are happy with the hoax explanation. Also sorry if this information was already posted.
edit on 29-4-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I have never had a flu shot, and I have never had the flu badly. I am 40, so if I did not need it why would a young child with a strong immune system need the vaccine. The only flu to worry about are Te ones from animals. Overall I do not trust the entire vaccine program in the US

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by rickymouse

You make an excellent point about diet. That is already used to rather disturbing effect in the recruitment and "turning" of people in extreme cults. Dietary manipulation can increase some vitamins and ingredients while dropping others to rather profound effect. 'nough said on that beyond saying you're absolutely right about it being effective and far easier than monkeying with vaccines that one has to convince people to get anyway.

We all eat.

Read "wheat Belly" by Dr. William Davis. Then do what he recommends for at least a month. What you eat has a profound effect on your mood, focus, mental clarity, sense of well-being, health and physical condition, and more. That such a common and widely promoted food could be so detrimental is astounding and seems unbelievable until you remove it from your diet for a month and personally experience the improvement. It's hard at first. Then becomes easy. You will not want to go back.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I agree with Ricky. The ingredients in processed foods easily disrupts metabolic, cognitive, and homeostatic systems of humans. I do however know of the special court setup for victims of vaccines to sue manufacturers. So they do too disrupt the normal processes of the human body, but a vaccine is just another type of ingestion. It's all diet!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Eterne

I am wary of the flu vaccine because of the preservatives used to keep it from spoiling but I will say this. If the pentagon was worried about "undesirable" human behavior there wouldn't have been massive steps taken to create the warmongering violent dumbed-down society we have today. Undesirable behavior is a direct result of the way we are treated as children and the constant violent programming that goes into us from an early age. Create an uneducated, racist, violent, blindly "patriotic", flag worshiping society and they will eat what you tell them to and drink what you need them to. The reason that characters like Martin Luther king were killed is not because of racism but because the government knew then as it knows now, that if so many people protested in that way...they are just one step closer to the ultimate protest...

Mass protest of taxes.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Proof that the FunVax, "God Gene" video that has been making the rounds for many years is a hoax, easily debunked.
The hoax video is said to be Bill Gates giving a presentation to the CIA about a "God Gene" vaccine called FunVax
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Eterne

Proof that the FunVax, "God Gene" video that has been making the rounds for many years is a hoax, easily debunked.
The hoax video is said to be Bill Gates giving a presentation to the CIA about a "God Gene" vaccine called FunVax
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join