It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What you are about to hear is not science fiction or conspiracy theory but a glimpse of what is going on behind the closed doors of the United States Pentagon.

In a small auditorium labeled BC232 a man is presenting a discussion on how the military industrial complex can spread a virus and use a vaccine to extinguish what the pentagon calls undesirable human behavior. Specifically in this case religious behavior.

This is dark science my friends. With all the mandatory vaccine programs in the United States do not be deceived for a moment that something like this will not or possibly hasn't already been used on the American public

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Eterne

FunVax eh...

Im not to crazy about religious fundies myself, but using a vaccine to modify peoples behaviour?

That's bloody twisted!

:shk:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You wouldn't need a vaccine to do that. From studying foods that have been pushed as good by the government it is easy to see that they always say that food that suppresses our metabolism is good for us. Same with food additives, it seems that ones that are allowed dope us up. Keep the public confusable and a little buzzed and they will be happy.

But yes, a vaccine could be developed to modify human behavior. With what they know today, they can easily target a certain section of the brain. I think it would have to be through a nasal spray though. It would be easier to reliably get through the blood brain barrier that way. That technology will be out shortly.
edit on 28-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
A bit late to the party.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like Hoax to me as well.

Come on ATS.. investigate before blindly flagging.
edit on 28-4-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It's a freaking proposal and there is nothing in the video that shows it is the US or any government listening to it.

Your title states " Flu vaccine USED to modify human behavior" So the title is a LIE.

Going to need more proof then some loser on Youtube declaring it is government officials sitting in on this proposal..could be fake, could be role playing by people in government for whatever reason...so many other possibilities.

Of course if it's on Youtube and it basically says government bad..then it will be believed regardless...because the conspiracy sheep love to be led.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What is this, like the 1000th time this obviously fake video has been posted? As noted above, it's been thoroughly debunked...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I believe that this particular video is false. But it wouldn't surprise me if there are such programs going on somewhere...

metabunk.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You make an excellent point about diet. That is already used to rather disturbing effect in the recruitment and "turning" of people in extreme cults. Dietary manipulation can increase some vitamins and ingredients while dropping others to rather profound effect. 'nough said on that beyond saying you're absolutely right about it being effective and far easier than monkeying with vaccines that one has to convince people to get anyway.

We all eat.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
A bit late to the party.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like Hoax to me as well.

Come on ATS.. investigate before blindly flagging.

I for one am glad to see this thread and would not have known the thread existed or the video - So flag from me to the Op and for you dear friend
I don't appreciate being told what I should see and when even if it's a repeat of vital information that should be shown 10 times if necessary.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eterne

I'm as farrrrrrrrr from religion as any one person can be, and I haven't had a single vaccination since the mandatory ones in grade school many many moons ago.

Many in my age group and younger are quite religious, probably had more shots than me too.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

What vital information?

The brain scan is identical to one taken in 2010.. if it was taken in 2010, how can the video be true if it claims to be from 2005?

Another thread of Hoax information is still hoax information.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by Eterne

I'm as farrrrrrrrr from religion as any one person can be, and I haven't had a single vaccination since the mandatory ones in grade school many many moons ago.

Many in my age group and younger are quite religious, probably had more shots than me too.

Well said! I haven't let them near me with a vaccine since I was a kid (many moons ago) - I believe my immune system is stronger for it and proved this when I was hospitalized with Pneumonia and a Heart Attack 6 month back.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Then you just carry on receiving your vaccines Sir - but I think you'll find there is a lot more info out there on this very subject and this vital information is kept from the public. That nice Mr B Gates should be able to update you!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Then you just carry on receiving your vaccines Sir - but I think you'll find there is a lot more info out there on this very subject and this vital information is kept from the public. That nice Mr B Gates should be able to update you!

Assumptions, never once.

Never had a vaccine since childhood, many moons ago. I do research any topic I comment on, which is why I knew the topic had already been discussed.

All I am telling you is do research before blindly believing what you read. The video of this thread was debunked some time ago.

Remember, Deny Ignorance. How do we do this? Research.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It's sad that Bill Gates gets linked to crap like this for many reasons

a) Mr Gates is a very smart man
b) Mr Gates is doing a great amount of good for the world, especially those less fortunate
c) Mr Gates understands that vaccines are indeed a good thing, and, literally, a life saver for many

So, tell me, what good have you done for the world lately, besides being ignorant and contributing to a greater risk for the spread of disease by not getting vaccinated?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Assumptions, never once.

Never had a vaccine since childhood, many moons ago. I do research any topic I comment on, which is why I knew the topic had already been discussed.

All I am telling you is do research before blindly believing what you read. The video of this thread was debunked some time ago.

Remember, Deny Ignorance. How do we do this? Research.

Therefore we should not discuss it again?

Please consider the 'ignore button' now pressed.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

We surely can't be talking about the same Mr Gates and his vaccine experiment - no surely that nice guy wouldn't be involved in anything so sordid?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Whether the vid is fake or not, and I have seen it before, I have no question that within the genome project that these things are considered if not implemented.

I am a retired infection control and prevention nurse who was responsible for giving vaccines. I had a physician on staff who came in for a required TB test and in conversation he told me that his father was a physican in WW2 and worked on germ warfare. No matter how he tried to convince his dad to the contrary, he believed he was doing a good thing. This doc swore he would never take a vaccine and no he didn't elaborate. During flu season I asked if he wanted the vac (tongue in cheek) and he smiled and said "no, I'll depend on the herd effect.

Whether the vid is true or debunked as claimed (though I have seen many things supposedly debunked here that turned out to be true) do not doubt that vaccines do not have a secondary if not primary purpose to effect you in a way not boasted by the brochure or unknowing medical establishment.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I believe this video is nothing more than a hoax. I'm sure something like this would never be recorded, and certainly never exposed to the pubic.

However I am concerned about vaccines. One reason is I have never had a flu shot, haven't had a shot since I was 10 actually, and I have NEVER had the flu.

Seems strange that those who get vaccinated get sick, while I never do. My children get horrible colds all the time I never come down with any of it.

Strange so very strange, don't you think?
edit on 29-4-2013 by terriblyvexed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i showed a friend this and his response was such .. Check out this 2010 article about a meth addict from peer-reviewed 'Neurology' magazine. The picture in the article is the pic in the video above. The video above used the photograph to 'prove' the 'funvax' conspiracy - which is actually a hoax. The video cannot have been made before 2010 because the brain-scan didn't exist. It's a fake, and moreover, vaccines are incapable of doing what's claimed. Immunise your kids.

www.neurology.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join