It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston SWAT team describes throat wound as a knife cut.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I searched to see if this was already posted, but nothing came up. So here's a video of Boston SWAT team describing Dzhokhar Tsarnaevs throat wound.

Published on Apr 27, 2013 CNN's Anderson Cooper interviews the SWAT team that arrested the second Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. They describe his throat wound as a knife cut not a gunshot wound. The spokesman's colleagues give each other awkward glances as he talks about it with one mouthing something to the others.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

That's so weird. And they wonder why conspiracy theories pop up after these major events because they can never get their stories strait about what happened.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Reaction of the other SWAT guys reminded me of the Somerset County Coroner Wallace Millers' reaction when FBI Agent Bill Crowley said that there was no military involvement in the United 93 crash on 9/11.

Here's the video at 52:43 mark. archive.org...

edit on 28-4-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It could have been anything really but I almost think he's saying "shrapnel" because you'll notice that the main guy talking then uses the word. The Rick Gervais clone is just perturbed he's interupting during the interview and cuts him a glance of disapproval.

top topics

join