Sharing an Experience My Wife is Having.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
With much respect as always Kdog, it is very important to listen, doesn't matter what's being said.

He sounds like an amazing spirit as must be your wife.
Encouragement and love

The spirit between the two has always been strong.She is a strong hardheaded woman.The spirit is strong in her.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

After all this,I do believe that there is some afterlife,what it is I don't know.

Yes, there is a lot of evidence for the afterlife:

sites.google.com...

What it is like in the afterlife can be learned from the reports of people who have had near-death experiences and from mediums.

Near-death.com has some information on what it is like, summarized here:

forum.mind-energy.net...

There are a lot of books about what it is like in the afterlife here:

www.spiritwritings.com...

scroll down to the section on "Future Life in the Spirit World"
edit on 29-4-2013 by 28573yt9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I remember when he was passing and you sharing it with us here on ATS... I hope all of you are finding some peace!!

As far as the dreams... it could be her way of coping. Her mind is trying to make sense of what happened and what is happening at present.

With experience comes belief so it will not surprise me if she continues to dream about her father, whereas her father manifests even more.

Spirits come to us soon after they leave because it's easier and they are still drawn to events unfolding here.

My experiences with death and dreams have left me speechless sometimes. I have had many experiences that tell me there is no doubt an after life and the energy goes on.

One example...

My Grandmother dreams prophetic dreams. Her father was killed right outside the house one sunny day by a drunk driver. The drunk driver happened to be her fathers nephew!! She didn't speak to him for years because of the anger. When her father was angry he would pace back and forth with his hands behind his back.

For a couple of years she had a dream that her father was pacing back and forth and not speaking to her. Sometimes he would shake his head and sometimes he would talk to her but not enough to where she knew exactly why he was doing his angry pacing. Once she made peace with her cousin (his nephew) she didn't have those dreams anymore. She dreamed of her father, but he was no longer angry.

Another example....

My step son died of leukemia. The night he died I couldn't sleep. At 1 am I was chatting with my brother online. I was telling him about the deer in the field and how Josh loved them. He chatted back that my intuition is a forgotten sense and if i thought it was him then so it was. As soon as I read that my message recorder (15 yrs ago) went off on its own without a ring. It did this several times. Freaked me out!! The same night my mom dreamed he was hovering over her and speaking to her about me and his dad. We were staying with her at the time. Other cool things happened like that but I will keep it short with just these two instances.

Our energy lives on.... no doubt!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Im sorry to hear of your loss and I feel that I have to say something similar that has happened to us.

My wifes aunt has been 'suffering' from the same sort of dreams, her husband died and the aunt used to get dreams of him, we all think its because the aunt had a bit of a guilt complex as she treated him quite badly, nagging and such.

Maybe your wife is having the same sort of dilema? maybe she could see that the stepmother ( I have no idea so please forgive if it sounds out of line) was overstepping her priorities in your wife's eye's?
Most children think that after the parents have passed on then whatever they left behind automatically goes to them?
Your wife assumed that her father would've made a will but seeing as you say he didn't maybe your wife feels guilty for not ensuring one was done, and now that the stepmother is 'looking after her own kids' your wife sees that as a threat of sorts?

I for one believe in an afterlife but some people can find dreams of departed loved ones as evidence of there being one. Freud stated that dreams often have significant meanings to ones psyche and ones own way of reasoning manifests themselves in the form of dreams.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm not sure that I can help much, but I just wanted to add that your wife's dreams of her dad are amazingly similar to the dreams I've had of my dad.

My father passed away at the age of 24 when I was only 4 years old. I had just turned 4, actually. When I was little, I would have dreams that he would visit me and we would talk. The dreams usually ended with him telling me that he had to go and couldn't stay. It wasn't long before the dreams stopped.

From the time I was a teenager, until the time I was in my early thirties, I may have had one or two dreams about him. I'm in my late thirties now and the dreams have returned. When they first started, he would be weak and wouldn't speak. He couldn't even open his eyes. The exception to this is one dream I had in which he was sitting in a wheel chair and I was able to hug him and he told me he was proud of me. After that though, the dreams went back to him being weak, unable to move, usually lying in bed, unable to open his eyes or speak. Eventually, he started getting stronger in my dreams. During the last dream, he was able to carry on a conversation with me, although, sadly, I can't remember a word of it.
He was in bed, but he was trying to open his eyes, which is something he couldn't do in the dreams before that one. I have a pretty good feeling that the next time I dream of him, his eyes will be open.

My mother was pregnant with my younger sister when my father died, but my sister still dreams of him, and oddly enough, her dreams are the same as mine. He is weak and can't speak or open his eyes. We hadn't discussed our dreams with each other so we didn't know we were having very similar dreams. Oddly enough, there was also an occasion where my dad told her that he was proud of her. Same as me! Blew my mind. I have to believe that our father is truly communicating with us in our dreams.

Life is strange and I can't explain it, but I'm sure that your wife's father is truly communicating with her and that they aren't just dreams. If he says he's fixing things and everything will be ok, I would trust that everything will be fine.

My father has been dead for nearly 33 years now, but I truly believe that he is still hanging around and helping me out.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockabunny

Thank you for sharing your story.

I can't say that I have had dreams like these before.At least I don't recall any of them.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you,MamaJ.

For a long time my wife had trouble believing he was really gone,she felt he was on vacation.
I think she is finally coming to terms with it and excepting it.

Peace,
K

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thank you,gemineye very much for sharing your story.I'm so sorry you lost your father at such a young age.

Peace,
K

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I tell you what,with everyone's responses to my question,I feel it has been answered.

It is not an uncommon occurrence.Especially for those with a strong spirit and a close connection.

My wife is seeking closure,that things will be ok.She is getting that through her dreams.

She is the happiest that I have seen her since the passing of her dad.

Thank you,everyone,for your input.

Peace,
K

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
An update.

Things have been made right.

On top of that,my father-in-law was a huge University of Kentucky fan.I have been laid off for the last 4 months.My insurance was going to run out at the end of the month.

Today,I got a job at the University of Kentucky as an elevator mechanic.Monday,I will be driving his truck to UK.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join