It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel too late to act now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It looks like the American President has managed to prevent Israel from stopping Iran from making nuclear bombs and rockets.
The President know that Iran could be stopped lasy year from going ahead by Israel attack alone, but he wanted to protect his Muslim groups from being hurt, now Iran cannot be stopped, and when or if Iran ever did feel like making an attack they are now free to do so.
It's rather odd that in Egypt, Iraq, Syria all the places where President has been allowed to attack only Christian people have been killed or attacked, Muslims are stronger than ever.
Does make me wonder who's side UK & USA are on, but certainly not on Christians side it seems.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

It looks like the American President has managed to prevent Israel from stopping Iran from making nuclear bombs and rockets.

hence the recent uptick in 'false flag' events...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
The President know that Iran could be stopped lasy year from going ahead by Israel attack alone, but he wanted to protect his Muslim groups from being hurt, now Iran cannot be stopped, and when or if Iran ever did feel like making an attack they are now free to do so.
It's rather odd that in Egypt, Iraq, Syria all the places where President has been allowed to attack only Christian people have been killed or attacked, Muslims are stronger than ever.
Does make me wonder who's side UK & USA are on, but certainly not on Christians side it seems.

By 'stopping Iran from making nuclear bombs', you're suggesting war right? Umm... it would not just be Israel vs Iran, I hope you don't believe that. So yeah, maybe he just wanted to avoid a potential WWIII scenario.

Which specific Presidents are attacking only Christians, attacking and killing them... I'm fairly certain that I know a majority of the events you're referencing, but I'm not going to waste my time addressing them all until you actually say something. What's with the blanketed statements? Generalize much?

"Muslims are strong than ever" lol! How do you measure power?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's never too late for anything. Everything can change in one day. Who is to say that we aren't doing anything or that we aren't supporting israel doing stuff-black ops and the like- in Iran. Iran would not report everything.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by Alternative4u

hence the recent uptick in 'false flag' events...

False flag for what? I don't think you used that term 'false flag' correctly in context, justSayin', or maybe I just have no idea what you're talking about. Please provide more than just a one-line comment next time, posting minimal responses serves what purpose? 'Hit and Run'?

Are you suggesting that the initiative has been adopted to allow for Iran to acquire nuclear weapons? To do what with? There's varying regions of stability dotted around the middle east, but none of which actually have the power to wage war with anybody. In my opinion, nuclear weapons are a deterrent, sure, but wont be used on the offensive front coming from Iran.

Money rules the world and Iran doesn't play ball and they get cut off. Even with nuclear weapons capabilities, the leaders know that detonating one would be the end of them. Weapons are getting more sophisticated day in and out, @#$ even IAI is selling billions of dollars worth of weapons annually, and look how big Israel is. Also, I might as well add that Egypt is not going to try anything with their military capabilities. Pshh, they get scrap from Turkey, which seems contradictory, but it's true.

With Russia playing ball, nothing Iran tries to pursue will be very successful.

On November 2, 2012, Iran's Brigadier General Hassan Seifi reported that the Iranian Army had achieved self-suffiency in producing military equipment, and that the abilities of Iranian scientists have enabled the country to make significant progress in this field. He was quoted saying, "Unlike Western countries which hide their new weapons and munitions from all, the Islamic Republic of Iran's Army is not afraid of displaying its latest military achievements and all countries must become aware of Iran's progress in producing weaponry."

en.wikipedia.org...

HAHAHAHA, we've been producing military equipment for how long? We're how much more advanced?

www.iai.co.il...

Don't sleep on these guys either:

www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

again, don't turn a blind eye towards these guys:

Turkey Plots Path Toward Space Command
www.defensenews.com...

edit on 28-4-2013 by retirednature because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Lots of "martyrdom" from that religion. The scenario laid out by the OP is only valid if you are to believe one side of the story. Why should we attack Iran for developing nuclear power and supposedly weapons? Should other countries attack us for having a nuclear arsenal? If not, why? What about other countries that already have them and use them to threaten everyone? Why does DPNK get a pass? Why do we say you can and can't have anything? Muslims have more power because because they keep breeding while Christians all ignore Gods word and listen to what ever the TV tells them (speaking of the US specifically).

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Mean old America not attacking Iran when Israel wanted them too. America hasn't stopped Israel from attacking Iran good sense did.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So, Iran now has nuclear weapons technology and ballistic missle technology, and they still haven't attacked anybody? I guess that's what happens when you go over 200 years without attacking another country, you forget how.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u

What are you talking about only Christians are killed? Do you think all the people in Iraq, Syria and Afganistan are Christians? Also you do know their are different kinds of Muslims don't you? And they do not like each other. Kind of like Catholics and Protestants in the 30 years war kind of hate. Like they kill each other all the time. I am pretty sure your taking a round about way of saying Obama is Muslim or controled by them which would come as a huge suprise to Muslims who think he is as bad as Bush when it comes to killing them.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The world is recognizing the true power of Iran which exists not just in terms of their,resources,geopolitic location,military forces or war toys,but in a very deeper sense in their culture and the people...People of Iran are against the power monopoly and the world policing of the US and there is no way they allow a western country to install puppets in Iran again,and as long as the majority of Iranians think like so,there would be no power on earth capable of invading or occupying their country (at least not for long)....That's why Obama,Israelis or any other sane minded nations would never want to actually attack Iran....All they can do is to use this propaganda to achieve their strategic goals,whatever they might be at the time.

top topics

join