It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifters in the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Now, I don't take these reptilian theories very seriously, but sometimes, when I watch They Live enough times in a row, I start to take them with less of a grain of salt than I ought to. Now, we all know that if there's such a thing as a reptilian, that George H.W. Bush is probably one of them. Along with his children, and wife. A good portion of his staff, probably. Maybe Barack Obama. It's possible that his past history is muddled not to hide his nationality, but to hide the fact that his not human. However, that seems unlikely, considering that Bush was able to have children without arousing suspicion, and he was as reptilian as they come.

Now, I'm decently certain that in the acting industry, there are reptilians. You know, that starlet who looks too good. Like an illusion, almost. Or the leading man with perfectly chiseled features. If they could choose an appearance, they'd probably choose one that would appeal to people.

Now, this is gonna sound like a wild accusation, but I think Gary Oldman is a reptilian, as well. I mean, just look at those eyes. The way he changes appearance so easily. I mean, compare his roles from True Romance, Hannibal, and Batman. He looks nothing alike.

If reptilians do exist, I'd imagine that they'd not bother with taking John Q. Public, the working man, and replacing him. No, they'd replace someone with power. Or they'd start a new identity, and use their connections.
Of course, this is all conjecture, but there's got to be something controlling the shadow government.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Haha.. I love reptilian threads and videos of morphing faces and eyes

Be prepared to take alotta heat though.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Is there a video of this happening? Shape shifting?
Is there a pic if this happening?
Is there a pic if what these things look like?
Where did they come from?
Do you know what they want?

Great informative thread!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

If I were a reptilian shape shifter rather than choosing great beauty I would choose to be of slightly below average looks so as to be inconspicuous. Wouldn't the point be to blend in so as not to be noticed? It seems like if there were such a thing as a reptilian shape shifter he/she would wish to garner as little attention as possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Grifter42

If I were a reptilian shape shifter rather than choosing great beauty I would choose to be of slightly below average looks so as to be inconspicuous. Wouldn't the point be to blend in so as not to be noticed? It seems like if there were such a thing as a reptilian shape shifter he/she would wish to garner as little attention as possible.

Well... If I were going to impersonate someone, take over their lives and bodies. I would choose someone in power or influence.. Wouldnt you?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Have we ever seen or captured or caught a shape shifting "reptilian" in its reptile form? Like a news camera goes live and whoops theres someone at the podium that is whoops still in reptile form-- cut to commercial?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked

Well... If I were going to impersonate someone, take over their lives and bodies. I would choose someone in power or influence.. Wouldnt you?

You could easily impersonate someone in a position of power or influence without having to choose someone who is a celebrity or in the public eye. Most of the really big string pullers- the movers and shakers- are very rarely seen by the public eye (and most of them aren't very pretty either).

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's funny you mention that, there have been a couple of bizaare occurances. George Bush Sr once went on television rocking the "They Live" vertical slit lizard type eyes. But as to definite proof versus possible camera malfunction, I cannot be certain. It seems suspicious to me, however.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i've seen the reptillians at church as distinguished (high ranking) members!
do i need to add that i quit going to church?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think the idea of them being "reptilian" is laughable, but the thought of shape-shifters in general seems a possibility. We have witnessed such things in our own environment to a certain degree, chameleons/octopus.

While they could theoretically take the form of a human i'm not entirely sure they'd know what to do with it once they had it unless they're studying us on an ongoing basis like we presume any alien intelligence would.

I think the idea ultimately comes from our dreams though and that idea our subconscious can shift through any shape it makes.

edit on 28-4-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, the thing that made me think of it was to think of how what if as we are to lesser animals, there was some greater species. Modern white collar humanity has a lot of office workers. Who would notice if a few of them went missing. Or maybe they pop you an aneurysm and switch out your casket before cremation. But that's only if they have a sort of "Soylent Green" thing going on. Course, in their minds, there'd be no wrong. I don't give much thought to the death of a cow when I eat it's meat. These reptilians wouldn't have any problem with working people to death, maybe even eating them. They're not the same species, why should they care? Manifest destiny of the final frontier.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
During an interview, Gary Oldman and the interviewer discussed that one of the reasons that Oldman had never really won any awards or gotten the proper credit he deserved for his acting chops is because he is able to play such different characters. Do you know who else is a good actor? That Daniel Day-Lewis. He's a reptile!

I'm just kidding. I also enjoy the reptilian threads with the changing eyes. But to be honest, I would find it much more believable if Obama was secretly a Bush, fathered by George Sr on a trip to Africa, and that every conspiracy around him is a smoke screen to cover up that Obama is a continuation of the Bush dynasty (hint hint, Jeb's coming in the next few terms).

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacrilicious

Well, these two ideas are not mutually exclusive. These reptilian families would be close knit to keep the power structure and such intact. I certainly would not be surprised if they were related. And the notion of Jeb Bush as president is a terrifying idea. I hope to god that it never comes to fruition. But knowing the rigged electoral system, it may very well occur. I've lived under the regime of enough Bush dynasty trash.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Your post happened to remind me about seeing this one time. The bipedal running octopus(go to the 1:17 mark, i guess you can't embed vids to start at a certain time mark):

Who knows, maybe the reptilians taught it how to run on two legs.
edit on 6-5-2013 by deathlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You know, that's a fascinating video. I wonder if reptilians of the conspiracy variety can mimic objects in their environment like camoflauge, or if they have to be in some sort of form.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42

Now, this is gonna sound like a wild accusation, but I think Gary Oldman is a reptilian, as well. I mean, just look at those eyes. The way he changes appearance so easily. I mean, compare his roles from True Romance, Hannibal, and Batman. He looks nothing alike.

If reptilians do exist, I'd imagine that they'd not bother with taking John Q. Public, the working man, and replacing him. No, they'd replace someone with power. Or they'd start a new identity, and use their connections.
Of course, this is all conjecture, but there's got to be something controlling the shadow government.

Ummm...yeah because Gary Oldman has done what to influence who and plotted to take over where? Is their plan to slowly make us believe they exist and slowly take over the Earth by acting in movies and being really pretty? I mean I can't remember the last time I actually listened to an actor or model about anything that had to do with politics or taxes or my life in general. That and the amount of people in the world that have no access to tv or movies is far larger than those who have daily access so they would not even know who you are talking about.

These reptilian threads are silly at best.....

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Well, maybe some of it is tourism? I mean, there could be some appeal of living another life, of importance amongst the little people. Of course, back on their home planet, they might be by their world standards relatively lower class. Like when certain folks emigrate for work prospects. Who knows, perhaps on their planet, they are under the same sort of Orwellian facade state. Perhaps they are ruled by an elite of shapeshifting mammalians on their home planet. I jest, about that last bit, of course, but I see no reason for the elite of the elite reptilians to be any more honest with the common proletariat reptilian as they would to the humans. It would be lies, but just different levels of lies.

new topics

top topics

join