It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cool video (9 min) ie: Divine Mercy Revelaton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There have been a lot of Divine Mercy images painted of Our Lord but St. Faustina, the
visionary, was never happy with them. Here is one shown, most distributed and hangs in the
chapel in Poland. A minute or two into the Youtube.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
There have been a lot of Divine Mercy images painted of Our Lord but St. Faustina, the
visionary, was never happy with them. Here is one shown, most distributed and hangs in the
chapel in Poland. A minute or two into the Youtube.

www.youtube.com...

Further on... watch from 3:53. Sister Faustina was given a vision of an Angel with a flaming sword and suddenly she found herself in front of the Blessed Trinity. She was given a special short prayer to lesson judgment. This powerful prayer became what is known as the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. It takes 8 minutes to pray, anyone can pray it. Watch....

You don't have to be Catholic to pray it. When you pray the chaplet graces are given. And if you pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for a dying person, Jesus stands before the Father INTERCEDING for that soul.

Here is instruction, you do not absolutely have to have a rosary. Use your ten fingers to count.

www.ainglkiss.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Shoot me, I meant to type "lessen judgment." Carry on....

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, that cinches it! Jesus was a white guy with long hair! A nun had a vision so it must be true!

I guess Paul really was speaking against Jesus when he said:

Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
video was too long.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
video was too long.

It is looonng, check the first couple of minutes about the image of Jesus. St. Faustina said Our Lord is so beautiful,
no one can capture Him as she saw Him. This was in the 1930s, in Poland. Narrowed down...to one painting
or image, you'll see it.

God bless you Rikku,

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Well, that cinches it! Jesus was a white guy with long hair! A nun had a vision so it must be true!

I guess Paul really was speaking against Jesus when he said:

Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him

Are you going to fight God until the moment you die? I think He is touching you right now even if you do not realize. His 'grace' is working on you windword, truly.

History has it wrong, the men in Our Lord's time
all had short hair? How Important....

Look at Scripture in context, don't privately interpret (judge) and post one verse. Paul is talking about women covering their heads. A woman's hair is beautiful so, often, it becomes their vain glory. You see 99.9% of the time, Our Lord's mother has her head covered.

A woman covers her head in the presence of God, to honor Him. I wish we would return to this tradition, my mother's generation did. Thank Heavens, some woman still do.

+ + +

1 Cor 11:10-15
[10] Therefore ought the woman to have a power over her head, because of the angels.

[10] A power: that is, a veil or covering, as a sign that she is under the power of her husband: and this, the apostle adds, because of the angels, who are present in the assemblies of the faithful.
[11] But yet neither is the man without the woman, nor the woman without the man, in the Lord. [12] For as the woman is of the man, so also is the man by the woman: but all things of God. [13] You yourselves judge: doth it become a woman, to pray unto God uncovered? [14] Doth not even nature itself teach you, that a man indeed, if he nourish his hair, it is a shame unto him? [15] But if a woman nourish her hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
this is what jesus really looks like...

don't be fooled!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
1Corinthians, Chapter 11 is Paul correcting, guiding the Corinthians. Their falling away, errors Paul found them doing and in regards to the Holy Mass.

1Cor 11:19-20.
For there must be also heresies: that they also, who are approved, may be made manifest among you. [20] When you come therefore together into one place, it is not now to eat the Lord' s supper.

Then, Paul gets really tough with them, spells it out in verse 27, unless you discern it is the body (the Eucharist) of Our Lord, you bring judgment on yourself.

1 Cor 11:27
Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord.

In the Gospel, several verses, the first Christians referred to the Holy Mass as "breaking bread" or "breaking of the bread."

p.s. Interesting too, the meaning of Eucharist is "giving thanks." There it is in 1 Cor 11:24, Paul says those
very words to describe Jesus instituting the Eucharist at the Last Supper.

1 Cor 11:23-24
For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus, the same night in which he was betrayed, took bread. [24] And giving thanks, broke, and said: Take ye, and eat: this is my body, which shall be delivered for you: this do for the commemoration of me.
www.drbo.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I suppose one person's image is as good as another's, and probably equally inaccurate.

My own mental image of Jesus has him with thick red curly hair, and he is somewhat smaller and stockier than represented in traditional paintings.

new topics

top topics

join