It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cover-up in Boston. Don't let this slip by.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Thats a good point, the media has done everything to convict these two yet we're not allowed to see the video?

Maybe its because it shows someone else:

Video of the "dark skinned" man dropping a backpack near the store shortly before the explosion took place.

Would be smart to save this to a server. The original articles have already been redacted.

edit on 30-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by MrxMulder
How about stripping us even more from our rights and taking more away from our "freedom" to keep us "safe" from their own creations? How about to show the masses that martial law isn't so bad after all?

Oh come on. Those are such vague motives it's laughable.

You guys have no evidence or motive.

The public is not afraid of this. The ONLY people afraid are you delusional people on this site. I don't like to call people delusional, but in this case it is very applicable.

Get real.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

I think you need to "get real" and realize you're nothing but dollar signs until you start growing old and becoming more of a liability than profit to the ones who truly own you (the corporation and banks that continue to effortlessly bribe, thwart and manipulate both the government and public). Do you really think the banks want to be giving you pension checks and losing more potential profit no longer generated by you being a slave? They'd tax the very air you breathe if they could, and then suffocate you when you can longer punch in. Amazing how some people can be on a site like this and still have their eyes closed to what's happening around them. Some of you seem to take this place as more of a hangout/hobby to shoot down anyone and anything more-so than engage in any discussion whatsoever. Not once did I mention anything about (personally) being afraid. You on the other hand seem to be controlled by fear. I can smell the naivety off you.

They've used the past massacre to go after your second amendment, and during the Boston madness, they've gone after your fourth passing CISPA right under your nose while you live in complete ignorance. Those are undeniable facts (that are only vague to those that are glued to CNN as their primary source to current events). None of this may have directly affected you yet, but one of these days it will, maybe not to you but your children and their children (or do you not care about that?).

Your forefathers fought for your rights and for all the freedom while you and your current generation takes it for granted. And instead of continuing to fight for it, you choose to go on your knees and lap up every drop they allow you to have. Bred perfectly well. The perfect customer/slave/citizen/pawn/'insert whatever you think you are here' who questions nothing around him and believes only what he's taught/meant to believe.
edit on 30-4-2013 by MrxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Report: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's repeated requests for a lawyer were ignored

There's also a long and fascinating discussion of this here, linked from the Guardian piece:

Tsarnaev: Right to counsel, not Miranda, is the key

And a particularly relevant quote from there, from 'the seminal 1964 case of Escobedo v. Illinois':

…where a police investigation is no longer a general inquiry into an unsolved crime but has begun to focus on a particular suspect in police custody who has been refused an opportunity to consult with his counsel and who has not been warned of his constitutional right to keep silent, the accused has been denied the assistance of counsel in violation of the Sixth and Fourteenth Amendments; and no statement extracted by the police during the interrogation may be used against him at a trial.

So all the information reportedly obtained from these interrogations - attacks on New York, laptops in landfills, everything - is now inadmissable evidence. Mightily convenient if you want to believe in a cover up. Whether it will actually be forbidden from being used in court is, of course, a different matter...

Personally, I tend to believe that this was yet another FBI sting operation - after all, most US 'terror plots' are - focused on Tamerlan, but one that got out of their control and resulted in the horribly real deaths and injuries seen that day. It's not hard to understand why the FBI would be trying to cover up their recruitment and radicalisation of him.

This comment on the Guardian article makes some excellent points:

As horrific as the bombing injuries were, this damage to hundreds of millions of US citizens is greater [...] The Tsarnaev brothers on their own could not and did not rock and even destroy the foundations of US democracy and the core of its laws and rights. The Obama Administration's and Eric Holder's insane reaction did do so.

edit on 30-4-2013 by Brocade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Do you think this is an inside job???

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Thats a good point, the media has done everything to convict these two yet we're not allowed to see the video?

Video of the "dark skinned" man dropping a backpack near the store shortly before the explosion took place.

Would be smart to save this to a server. The original articles have already been redacted.

Uh, oh.
Now we will get to hear lengthy explanations of how Tsokhar IS a 'dark-skinned male'.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

So people here should just shut up and not discuss this and wait for proof to be handed to them. What do you expect then , that people on ATS only report fox news articles as fact? because you know , it cannot be taken into question or discussed in anyway. How do you suppose details and facts are uncovered? By being silent about it?

Not at all...but there is a huge difference between a discovered fact and someone's wild opinion presented as fact. If one has an opinion or wonders if there is a cover-up you (the generic you) present is as a question to be discussed, perhaps leading to possible conclusions.

Within the first hour of the bombing there were people announcing a false flag operation as if it were fact with absolutely no evidence at all present, or presented. Asking the question would have been more appropriate, but saying unequivocably that it was a false flag was just wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Within the first hour of the bombing there were people announcing a false flag operation as if it were fact with absolutely no evidence at all present, or presented. Asking the question would have been more appropriate, but saying unequivocably that it was a false flag was just wrong.

I read a lot of stuff by people unequivocally pronouncing that right-wing extremists would be the patsies and that gun control laws would pass straight away.

That was all conveniently forgotten about when it turned out to be two Chechens.

What I don't get, like you, is the certainty. Look at that joke Jones - it's immediately a plot to him. He just fits whatever comes along to his thesis and any conclusions - as well as evidence - that don't fit are quickly chucked away.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrxMulder

Banks like money therefore Boston = inside job?

Dude, everybody likes money. That's why the world's a mess.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Rubic0n
And?

But it is ok for you to claim that it was 100% sure not the government right ?

and did I claim that smartass?

You certainly don't complain about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

watch this video in full screen its the david green iphone picture with a high res overlay.
Just thought I would share and let you all decide.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

So your leaving then right? Since you like most on here seem more talk then walk anyway, so go purchase that plane ticket.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Oh no not the CNN drama queens making mistakes again?? What else is new......and no it does not show someone else. It has become totally hilarious how posters are using the blatant mistakes by the MSM to suggest that it is somehow proof of a changed story or a conspiracy to bury evidence. The lead investigator of the FBI stated they had the original video from Lord and Taylor and were only looking for him until they discovered the other pictures which showed the brothers together at the scene. This is the video in question and yes it does exist. Anything that CNN added as info that was incorrect was well known to be a MAJOR blunder in the MSM. It is a bit amusing watching people instantly run with these trivial little errors with no effort of verification at all, and posting your laughable conspiratorial false conclusions.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Again you add nothing, but assumptions.

Enough said. This states the flaw in your debate, since if I'm just adding "assumptions" what is it that your working with? Facts? No need for a response just be more of the same anyway, take care enjoy your "assumptions" at least to anyone that matters my assumptions are considered facts.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

That video just made me lose even more faith in you people, you really show that as a reason for me to change my mind? That's it? That was the real winner you had up your sleeve? As far as I'm concerned in this instance the federal governments credibility far out weighs anything I've seen pushed by this radical agenda. But you know keep making those guys money, I would gather they've already made at least an extra million over the past 2 weeks.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Clearly you didn't understand a word I said, an this whole thread is forwarding the GB / Radical Right agenda.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Radical agenda? The pursuit of truth and justice, the desire to preserve freedom and liberty is hardly a radical agenda and I disrespect you for even directing that term in my direction.

Let me ask you this, if you trust the government and the media so much, then why are you spending so much time on a conspiracy website?????

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Again you add nothing, but assumptions.

Enough said. This states the flaw in your debate, since if I'm just adding "assumptions" what is it that your working with? Facts? No need for a response just be more of the same anyway, take care enjoy your "assumptions" at least to anyone that matters my assumptions are considered facts.

I obviously need to explain everything I write, because you are obviously not able to understand it without me breaking it dowm.

The assumptions I speak about are assumptions you have about where I get my information from. You assumed that all I believe is infowars, when that couldn't be any further from the truth. You claim it's a fact, yet you know nothing about me. Do you understand that?

You are acticng like someone who needs the last word, so I expect a retort of some kind.
edit on 30/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
...watch this video in full screen its the david green iphone picture with a high res overlay.
Just thought I would share and let you all decide.

What is the claim being made? ...that the 'whitish' object (or effect) behind him disappears through the "high resolution" change?
Is the high-res picture we've all been treated to, a derivative of an iphone photo?
If so - I would like to know about that technology. (Really!)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join