It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cover-up in Boston. Don't let this slip by.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
......This is bogus reasoning....or just plain lacking reason.

That's why it is called "coincidence". Coincidences may be just that...two (or more) incidents happening simultaneously or in some way appearing on the slim side of "the odds"... Doesn't matter - does it... The picture was taken during that 1 minute. The other pictures were taken in their various minutes... Oddly - according to your reasoning...we should be terribly concerned that...apparently, NO pictures were taken of the elder brother, once he passed the Forum Restaurant...with all those gillions of photo-happy smart-phone users clicking away...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

It's funny that people gather something from my avatar, such as if I was to look at yours I'd come to the conclusion that your a baby who couldn't comprehend an actual conversation... Your avatar would also warrant the type of response you gave and I doubt someone with a baby as their avatar could comprehend any type of sarcasm as well.
edit on 29-4-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by MrxMulder

All over the news unless you don't accept what's been given and then won't accept what comes out of a trial either. If you can't trust the government to have gone after the right men or 'boys', what's the point of living in this country anyway? At some point we have to have some trust here and the suspicions no where warrant this type of theory to come about, since the evidence that has been given far out weighs the 'evidence' against it. I wonder what the agenda is of people promoting these theories, that should be the real question here.

What evidence has been given? A few images of them walking with back packs? What we have been told is all hear say, no evidence provided. Not that I would expect there to be either, until it goes to trial. However, when the authorities are leaking information to the press about the suspects confession etc, then this is pure manipulation. It's conditioning in the first degree. Ever wondered why in T.V terms it's called programming?
edit on 29/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

As of today: legalinsurrection.com...

But if you can't 'believe' anything anyone writes what's the point of reading it anyway, as stated in my previous post there has to be some trust here.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Also Alex Jones and anyone else forwarding this agenda has had a 100% plus increase to the viewers of their sites, so what type of programming are you talking about? You mean the type that makes people money?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by MrxMulder

All over the news unless you don't accept what's been given and then won't accept what comes out of a trial either. If you can't trust the government to have gone after the right men or 'boys', what's the point of living in this country anyway? At some point we have to have some trust here and the suspicions no where warrant this type of theory to come about, since the evidence that has been given far out weighs the 'evidence' against it. I wonder what the agenda is of people promoting these theories, that should be the real question here.

I'm an American in search of truth, justice, and freedom.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
not a possible cover up, a 100% guaranteed cover up, false flag, mongrel event by the scum who fail to pass for government.

not a possible faked/hoaxed/staged event using c.g.i./actors/drills/exercises but a 100% guaranteed faked/hoaxed/staged event using c.g.i/actors/drills/exercises.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

So in that search does that mean 'making up a story where there really isn't anything there'? Or have you actually been swayed by the BS I've been reading for the last 2 weeks. An Glenn Beck would say the same thing except he's smart enough to make 100 million off of it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Also Alex Jones and anyone else forwarding this agenda has had a 100% plus increase to the viewers of their sites, so what type of programming are you talking about? You mean the type that makes people money?

As opposed to the BIG corporate MSM?? Sure they're in it for fun aren't they.

I read through the link you posted, lots of circumstantial evidence and a mention of the confession. Oh, mention of the intended attack in New York. I learned nothing new and certainly no sign of video evidence they proclaim to have.

You've already made your mind up, that's cool. You have looked at all the messages coming from the authorities via MSM and can see nothing wrong with what they are saying, I get that. But you really have not countered anything in this thread, except to parrot what you are being told. That's your perogative. I see holes in what we are being told and to question this isn't unpatriotic, it isn't foolish, it's merely weighing up everything to date and coming to a different conclusion than you.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So after this kid goes on trial and it is public and is televised and he admits to everything and the evidence is outed then will you come on here an apologize? Also there's that little tidbit from the boys mother asking why they didn't send her eldest to the bay instead of killing him... But if you can't take 'MSM' news but can take 'infowars' or the like you by your own admission are flawed since according to you they both love money.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

there is no further point in living in this country, unless the main purpose is to remove the unholy bathplugs who are taking it and its inhabitants to hell;

-and not back.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So after this kid goes on trial and it is public and is televised and he admits to everything and the evidence is outed then will you come on here an apologize? Also there's that little tidbit from the boys mother asking why they didn't send her eldest to the bay instead of killing him... But if you can't take 'MSM' news but can take 'infowars' or the like you by your own admission are flawed since according to you they both love money.

Again you add nothing, but assumptions. Assuming that I read and listen to nothing but infowars (to be honest that's one site I stay away from). Again the comment of the mother is hear say, I saw her press conference and there was not comment made from her regarding the Bay then.

If you read through my posts on this thread, I am pointing out that all the information that most people will go by is from the MSM. It's all one sided and unprecendented. Press conferences regarding intended attacks on New York, attacks that never happened.

I really don't see what I have to apologise for to be honest, but let's see what comes out at the trial. In the meantime, I will continue to look out for other anomalies and where I think something doesn't add up, I will say so. Where I don't think there is a story, I won't add to it. There are plenty of people with opposing opinions to do that.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

The point of this thread is to focus on the video and the events that took place the day it was discovered. I understand if you feel the need to trust our government, but the federal government has been losing my trust over the last 15 years. Now state and local government I’m cool with because they don’t keep secrets like the feds do and they don’t spend my tax dollars on murder (war) or let a private bank monopolize control of the money. In fact they do a whole lot of good around here. It’s just that I see bad things happening and instead of just trusting the official story as given by the fed, I question things in search of the truth because I would like to see something done about the injustices that are taking place. I would like to preserve our freedoms and liberties.

If I’m proven wrong and someone feels I owe them an apology, I will be here to give it. I’m sorry if I don’t trust the FBI, it’s just that over the last few years I have read story after story of a failed terror attack foiled by the FBI only to read on that the arrested person is a young adult that had been working with the FBI the whole time, and in every case the FBI supply the dummy explosives to them. I’ll let The Judge explain but these are all topics for another time. Just felt the need to answer some questions.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
See with 9/11 there was a possible intent behind the conspiracy, invade the middle east which has many natural resources....but with this one....NADA.

Now before someone says they want to add cameras....they've been doing that! They got them on camera! How would they possibly use this with that motive. They don't need to bomb people to convince them, they've already been doing that.

So where's the motive?

You guys really sound bat# crazy with this one. The "evidence" is delusional. I recommend anyone believing this go to a psychologist.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
If the video in question has been seized as evidence, it should probably only be played in court until sentence is passed. Spamming it all over the MSM would deprive the suspect of his right to a fair trial, no ?

The part about a fair trial was thrown out the window a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If this has been postet i am sorry I Think this is importen

Originally posted by Britx postet 4/16-13
Yahoo News: A CBS News producer on the ground in Boston said she just heard a third explosion in the area. A police officer near her told her he thought it sounded like a bomb going off

And this

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy
MSNBC is reporting a fire at the JFK library in Boston. They were saying how coincidental it is that the fire started shortly after the explosions. Not saying if its connected or just coincidence.

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Interesting, i heard on the scanner that the police were heading to the Library and having it cleared because they found something there. Should be on social media somewhere, assuming they got the message out.

From This thread
edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: Foundation another quote to add

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The motive could be for no other reason then to instill fear in people. Maybe it’s to further the big government agenda. Make people think that we need to continue to give up our freedoms and liberties in order to be "safer". Maybe all this is because of an up coming collapse of the dollar as some are saying. I'm not really sure on the why, I just think things aren't how the media says they are.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
See with 9/11 there was a possible intent behind the conspiracy, invade the middle east which has many natural resources....but with this one....NADA.

Now before someone says they want to add cameras....they've been doing that! They got them on camera! How would they possibly use this with that motive. They don't need to bomb people to convince them, they've already been doing that.

So where's the motive?

You guys really sound bat# crazy with this one. The "evidence" is delusional. I recommend anyone believing this go to a psychologist.

Just because you don't see it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

How about stripping us even more from our rights and taking more away from our "freedom" to keep us "safe" from their own creations? How about to show the masses that martial law isn't so bad after all?

They're instilling fear for control. That's what they ultimately get from this, and it's something the elite have been after for centuries.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by Ghost375

The motive could be for no other reason then to instill fear in people. Maybe it’s to further the big government agenda. Make people think that we need to continue to give up our freedoms and liberties in order to be "safer". Maybe all this is because of an up coming collapse of the dollar as some are saying. I'm not really sure on the why, I just think things aren't how the media says they are.

Or to give things a test run for the upcoming civil war/madness that comes from said economic collapse.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Question.
Since the FBI knew about the brothers for some time and did nothing to try and stop it, shouldn't this be the same as Obama's 9-11?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join