It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cover-up in Boston. Don't let this slip by.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I can see both the bomb site, and the courthouse from where I work, which is coincidentally a rather large insurance company that has felt the brunt of ATS before. Anyhow we could see the helicopters over the courthouse that day and were all under the impression that a suspect was being brought in. As I was mentioning on here at the time, my friend who works at Brigham and Woman's hospital said numerous agents were coming in and out and taking skin samples from some guy. As this all eventually faded away I and many others chalked it up to news people relaying wrong info. Obviously I am privy to no inside information, but the sense around town was this wasn't a grand government conspiracy and I'm starting to wonder if these guyd did in fact have help. At the risk of sounding insensitive, I would expect a lor worse destruction from a 'professional.'

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

for arraignment. One thing I'd add, it's easy to assume they wouldn't have read any potential suspects their rights (as they have done now) so why the rush to get him to court. And i don't know the legal system that well but hard to believe an attorney would have been ready on such short notice, unless he would't had one already. All-in-all, not seeing conpiracy here.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Eta - One of those Saudis was found dead in the river though not under suspicion at the time.

That's funny. I didn't realize that Saudi Arabia invaded and conquered India. Unless of course you're not referring to Sunil Tripathi and there's another "suspect" that was found dead in a river. It's shoddy Internet investigating and gullibility like this that led Tripathi to be identified as a "suspect" in the first place.

Quite right. My bad.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
One key item that would help me be okay, in my mind about this whole Boston Bombing case, would be the video that is claimed to show a suspect placing a bag at the scene of the crime. However, I suspect a cover-up and if my suspicions are correct, we will never see that video. .

The pentagon had 85 $20.000 cameras recording , not 1 frame of those has ever been released. The cameras at the top of the WTC's had been disabled that day. The Oklahoma bombing had a many cameras as the pentagon running, again , not 1 frame of those has been released, ever.

Yeah if they refuse to release this video as well with the blanket statement "national security" then we are pretty much there.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked
They have to find convincing body doubles before they can shoot that scene and release it to the public.

you must be joking.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
These threads are becoming a disturbing and a disgusting trend here on ATS. Without any 'actual' proof, except for SUSPICIONS and INCONSISTENCIES people will jump to the conclusion that something so terrible and so inhumane could have been done by a party of America to forward an agenda, at the expense of lives and their own humility. If anything these type of threads have renewed my faith in America in that after reading these I feel worse for the people who were affected by this tragedy and feel pity for those forwarding this path. If your trying to renew my faith in my government your doing a great job because the conspiracy theorist of today is becoming insane and not 'haha' insane either...
edit on 29-4-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
These thread are becoming a disturbing and disgusting trend here on ATS. Without any 'actual' proof, except for SUSPICIONS and INCONSISTENCIES people will jump to the conclusion that something so terrible and so inhumane could have been done by a party of America to forward an agenda. If anything these type of threads have renewed my faith in America in that after reading these I feel worse for the people who were affected by this tragedy and feel pity for those forwarding this path. If your trying to renew my faith in my government your doing a great job because the conspiracy theorist of today is becoming insane and not 'haha' insane.

To play devil's advocate here...

Where's your proof that they actually did it?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

It's funny, someone with that avatar would choose his words so carefully by stating " renew my faith in my government."

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by IndieA

So the police were doing their job and got the right guy and not the patsies, messing things up. That had to be fixed by a bomb threat which got rid of the press in the courthouse and killed the scheduled press briefing.

Is there a jail in the courthouse? Why would they tale a suspect to the courthouse?

There are jail cells in courthouses, but the main reason to go to a courthouse is for legal proceedings that must be held in a court of law.
edit on 28-4-2013 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

a "court of law" has very little to do with a physical location, but with the people present. You could hold a "court" of law in your back yard with a duly elected judge, any requested licensed legal council, and if necessary, an appropriately selected jury.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by CasaVigilante

He describes the suspect as the only person in the crowd who does NOT look at blast #1 and then turns and walks away without his bag and shortly after that blast #2.

That information had already been ascertained through earlier photos and videos, so its nothing new at all. In other words, its info that he could have been told about or picked up from the internet himself.

WRONG.........He SPECIFICALLY STATED what he saw was all from that one video from Lord and Taylor. Stop speculating and claiming it as fact it makes you look ridiculous.

He's leading the audience on by means of deception when he states that the video was "very disturbing." This plants in the mind of the viewer that he saw it while at the same time admitting that he did not.

Of course you have PROOF that he is 100% lying ......right? Don't worry I won't be waiting for you to post what does not exist. Once again YOUR ridiculous speculation you are trying to portray as the truth.

Everything they are doing and saying with respect to this incident is tainted with falsehoods and deceptions. Never put it past this government to also attempt to deceive a court and/or a judge. They do it all the time. In fact, they do whatever they damn well please - all the time.

It may happen from time to time but you have presented ZERO evidence to prove ANY of your ridiculous claims as it pertains to this topic specifically.

edit on 29-4-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
I believe we'll get the same amount of video footage of the suspect planting the backpack as we got of the plane hitting the pentagon.

The video probably shows the bombers asking one of the "Craft" security agents where to place the bag.

Hell, it may have even been an FBI agent given that they had prior knowledge that this would take place.

... and I too have been saying all I want to see is the video of them placing the bags at the blast site, a video that exists per the feds/police. I can't think of one good reason it hasn't been released. I can think of some terrible reasons, but no good ones.
edit on 29-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Where is your proof?! Show me your proof? You dont have any proof! THat is why you cannot show proof. You are the spreaders of disinformation, and a hinderance.

To hold a FAIR Trial they need to without evidence so the jury can make up their own minds of what happened.
This is common practice for any criminal case.

HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON YOU PARANOID PERSON
www.youtube.com...

Im sure its fake... or at least you will think its fake

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

you're correct, that IS a video

but no where in that video does it show AN IDENTIFIABLE PLANE hitting the pentagon.

I HOPE THE CAPS WORKED!!!

now... back on topic...

how can anyone get a straight answer when every major news outlet tells a different story, then back tracks due to misinformation, then tells another story with a completely different ending, then the FBI orders you to only look at 4 photos and no other photos or you'll be hoodwinked by conspiracy theorists? Please, do tell.

what baffles me more than the shoddy reporting, is people like yourself who to take it in hook, line and sinker.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
I believe we'll get the same amount of video footage of the suspect planting the backpack as we got of the plane hitting the pentagon.

I have seen that video...it was grainy. What you would expect to see from a service station security camera at distance.

Not sure why it isnt available anymore, it was shortly after 9/11.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

These boys were only SUSPECTS and still are. How about the rabid public jumping to crucify the first person the "authoritys" throw up.

Its dangerous for both sides to jump to conclusions but given the fbi history you would be a fool to believe anything they say.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Given the back-pack evidence as pictured by the FBI from bomb #1 as compared to what had actually been worn by the pair, it is surely highly improbable that the brothers Tsarnaev were involved in the first of the bombings. The evidence clearly suggests there was another bomber involved.

But this fact alone doesn't clear them of the second explosion, but the government has not - and will not - release any of the video evidence that they 'claim' is in their possession; much less a photograph of the second bomb pack. Why? If the bombs were of similar design, the other pack should have survived in a similar condition. I suggest that the second so-called "bomb" was not even in a back-pack.

edit on 29-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Not necessarily...once does not need to possess video or recordings to leak that the kid spilled the beans. If you the leak, and do not have access to the video...won't happen.

All bald eagles are birds. Not all birds are bald eagles.

Not all questions lead to conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
Given the back-pack evidence as pictured by the FBI from bomb #1 as compared to what had actually been worn by the pair, it is surely highly improbable that the brothers Tsarnaev were involved in the first of the bombings. The evidence clearly suggests there was another bomber involved.

But this fact alone doesn't clear them of the second explosion, but the government has not - and will not - release any of the video evidence that they 'claim' is in their possession; much less a photograph of the second bomb pack. Why? If the bombs were of similar design, the other pack should have survived in a similar condition. I suggest that the second so-called "bomb" was not even in a back-pack.

edit on 29-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

Fox News reports the FBI is looking for a 3rd Bomber.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

You should also read this thread: 'BOSTON FILE. American uncle of Tsarnaev brothers married daughter of a CIA boss'

Here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

its funny they mention "Inspire" magazine over and over

I authored a thread regarding Inspire magazine and the pressure cooker bombs a few days after the bombing -- and half of the responses were saying Inspire magazine was a hoax.

Secondly, also mentioned in your video, "line of sight of about 250 yards"... there was an early photo of a man on a roof that some were speculating might be linked to the bombing... I'm not sure if he was ever identified or cleared, but I'm guessing he would have pretty decent line of sight. just a thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join