It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cover-up in Boston. Don't let this slip by.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
If the video in question has been seized as evidence, it should probably only be played in court until sentence is passed. Spamming it all over the MSM would deprive the suspect of his right to a fair trial, no ?
It didn't stop the authorities from releasing a photo of him at the scene, telling us he was the one that did it!

His trial is already compromised by them telling us he was the guy to look for.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Perhaps the image released is the clearest of what they had?

Who knows, I just don't think it's wise to enter into things with a mind already made up.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Thats what I thought too but the fence was blown in towards the crowd. Wierd.

Does any one recall how this first suspect, the one in the op, ended up in custudy? Was it the guy who got tackled running away from the scene?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
They could show you the whole thing if they wanted to.

Look at the blurred pictures they gave to CNN when there were plenty of clear pictures to go with.

CNN just accept anything. Photoshopped birth certificates. Anything.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
I think what you are seeing is the impossibility of reporting anything live with 100% accuracy.
Mistakes are bound to be made, assumptions that prove to be wrong, different views by different people who experienced different things...Welcome to the E-Information age. We now expect to be informed in real-time, when most stories require more information than can be gathered by one reporter, hearing the views from one vantage point.
It doesn't make everything a conspiracy, it's how the real world now happens.

Since the EO of the NDAA,it is legal for the government and news outlets to LIE.
It's true and they do.
skip to 3:00

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I cant wait until the video is released to shut everyone up.

That won't ever happen and I think you know it. Why? It doesn't exist! Follow the "Yellow Brick Road" from Newtown CT To Boston Mass.
edit on 29-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
The suspect originally was described as having dark skin and there was much speculation pointing to certain Saudi nationals on student visas. Their arrest would prove a major embarrassment to both the White House and DHS as it's proven one of them was a visitor to the White House on several occasions yet has a half -dozen close relatives on the terror watch list.

Said person has already left the country I believe leaving on the patsy brothers one of whose backpacks fails to meet the description of the packs containing the bombs. I agree the naked man arrested was the older Tsarnaev brother and witnesses have stated they saw him run over and shot by police later. Anyone paying attention has seen the complete reversals made by LE on who the suspects are and what happened to them.
It's hard to sort through all the lies when that is the majority of the reports.

Follow the money; it would hardly surprise me that it led back to the Saudi Arabia and the same people who have been secretly funding Wahabist extremism worldwide.

Eta - One of those Saudis was found dead in the river though not under suspicion at the time.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

9 Hours ?

CBS News reports:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
One thing that escapes people in reference to the book bags laid down there is that many of the runners in the marathon would have had friends or family members set out book bags and sports bags full of clothes for them to change into after the race.
I heard this on the radio from one of the callers into that station I was listening to. It changes your thinking a little. So there might have been hundreds of bags laid all over the place.

Now the question arises... Were the terrorists counting on this fact or had seen it before, and used the situation to their advantage?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

That won't ever happen and I think you know it. Why? It doesn't exist! Follow the "Yellow Brick Road" from Newtown CT To Boston Mass.

Gov. Patrick: "Chilling Video of Bombers Planting Bomb, Walking Away... BUT BUT BUT............
Actually - the Governor never really saw the video in question" and neither did anyone else

When all is said and done - pure hearsay - extended and exaggerated BS spun by the press and several figures in authority into something 'real,' but that is merely propaganda spin.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightmax7
One thing that escapes people in reference to the book bags laid down there is that many of the runners in the marathon would have had friends or family members set out book bags and sports bags full of clothes for them to change into after the race.
I heard this on the radio from one of the callers into that station I was listening to. It changes your thinking a little. So there might have been hundreds of bags laid all over the place.

Now the question arises... Were the terrorists counting on this fact or had seen it before, and used the situation to their advantage?

I saw a photo (on the day of the race) that showed a pile of labeled bags, all were yellow, that held the clothing of participants in the race. They put them in one place after the finish line so that the runners could go directly to them.
The story that accompanied the photo mentioned that the chaos caused by the bombing had left a lot of the bags unclaimed.
ETA: I found a link with a pic:
New Yorker
edit on 29-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ok well, then that clears things up.

Thanks for the link on that!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Great thread Indie, and I appreciate the videos. It's stuff like this that gives room for suspicions. They should release that video as it says they see the bag being placed. Was it a different person that the one's who are being blamed? We will never know, but your two videos give reason to think it was another person.

I thought the guy in the blue jacket who was heavy set carrying a bag that had a gray stripe looked more likely than the two accused suspects.

Was this guy taken into custody? Again, we will never know because the media is just parroting the information provided to them and not investigating or asking any questions about this.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
have you guys seen this video of the first shooting? Somebody clearly yells "We give up! We give up!" moments later shots fired, then "We give up, we didn't do it" Then shots fired again....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
I believe we'll get the same amount of video footage of the suspect planting the backpack as we got of the plane hitting the pentagon.

Yes, and the same amount of footage as we got from inside-the-theater in Aurora.

ETA: Annnnnnd Helious already said that. Sorry, knee-jerk reply lol
edit on 4/29/13 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

He describes the suspect as the only person in the crowd who does NOT look at blast #1 and then turns and walks away without his bag and shortly after that blast #2. He may have not seen the video but that sounds fairly descriptive to me not to mention the fact if you claim they are lying why would they claim this video exists and are also prepared to use it as evidence in a court of law? Do you really think they would claim to have this video and then appear before a judge and say it does not exist? That is absurd and laughable......posters like you who seem to insinuate the existence of this video evidence is 100% false is really dumbfounding.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

Exactly.

I find it fascinating that there are people that still believe the media and government. It's that level of gullibility that continually allows them to get away with... pretty much anything (I'd say murder, but they've gone beyond that). A lot of closed minds in here that still can't believe they have the capacity to lie about such event, and that's something I can't wrap my mind around (unless it's just sheer stupidity).

I guess the 747 going into the Pentagon was "evidence" as well. Technically, even if they released a still shot from their alleged video evidence, it could be thrown out of court. So it's borderline laughable to believe they haven't shown us because it's "evidence". If they had it, it would have been plastered all over CNN.

Also... it's worth mentioning one last time before people forget... They shut down an entire city for a 19 year old kid. Oh and, he ended up "shooting himself" in the neck to "kill himself". Wake up morons!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
have you guys seen this video of the first shooting? Somebody clearly yells "We give up! We give up!" moments later shots fired, then "We give up, we didn't do it" Then shots fired again....

www.youtube.com...

That video reminds me of a website that plays audio clips backwards and asked you to listen for a "backmasked" message, and it sounds like gibberish until they add subtitles.

I think that is what is happening here, close your eyes and listen to them. It actually sounds more like maybe a cop shouting "Keep it up!" Perhaps?

The second thing that is being shouted sounds almost nothing like "We didn't do it."

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmax7

To expand on that thought a little.... with all the "special ops" with back packs and potential patsy that could of been there, a lot more people could have been injured or worse,

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
Ok.. Yea. Why can't things have happened just the way it was claimed. Why is there convincing video evidence of a shoot out in Watertown? Why have many witnesses come forward after seeing the shoot out? What explains the MIT cop being shot? What explains the carjacking in Cambridge? Why have people reported explosives were used in Watertown? What was suspect 2 cowering in a boat if indeed the lone suspect was in custody?

I heard about the video you mention. I also heard it shows a ton of carnage. People dying. Limbs being blown off etc. I suspect we will see the video at some point but only up till he sets the bag down. I am not sure why it is so hard to wrap your head around the fact this was an amateur operation at best. If this had been black water or a fed agent they sure as hell would not have used a pressure cooker bomb loaded with BBs and nails. They would have been a vast amount of more people killed and injured.

The best article I have read about what actually happened.

www.bostonglobe.com...

Why does the story make so much sense of a young chetynian who becomes disillusioned with America and becomes influenced by his mother and other ways to the point he decides to do something like this?

edit on 29-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

You're right.

They would have used military/government grade C4... and left the labels on them too. Yup.

Derpity, derp, derp.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by CasaVigilante

He describes the suspect as the only person in the crowd who does NOT look at blast #1 and then turns and walks away without his bag and shortly after that blast #2.

That information had already been ascertained through earlier photos and videos, so its nothing new at all. In other words, its info that he could have been told about or picked up from the internet himself.

He may have not seen the video but that sounds fairly descriptive to me not to mention the fact if you claim they are lying why would they claim this video exists and are also prepared to use it as evidence in a court of law?

He's leading the audience on by means of deception when he states that the video was "very disturbing." This plants in the mind of the viewer that he saw it while at the same time admitting that he did not.

Do you really think they would claim to have this video and then appear before a judge and say it does not exist? That is absurd and laughable......posters like you who seem to insinuate the existence of this video evidence is 100% false is really dumbfounding

Everything they are doing and saying with respect to this incident is tainted with falsehoods and deceptions. Never put it past this government to also attempt to deceive a court and/or a judge. They do it all the time. In fact, they do whatever they damn well please - all the time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join