It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles vaccination plan in England targets 1m children Q- was Swansea a beta test?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As a farther of a five month old son, I have tried to keep my ear to the ground
On most matters that are going to effect my son in this early stage of his life.
GMO/ VACCINATIONS ECT!

Last month there was an " outbreak " of measles in Swansea, Wales, uk.

The way the whole thing was hyped by the STATE SPINNERS OF FACT
namely the BBC and SKY,Flagged up a suspect to me.

We have an out break in working class town.where paying your bills and looking
For money for next meal is mosts daily concerns.

Que- badly formed reports with trigger terms, where public are warned to join the
Lines, and told supply's of the magic bullet shot not go around to help all!due to demand...

Well, take up was not as planned, yes some trotted out and shuffled in orderly fashion
Without a thought as to what there pumping into there children.

Que- man found dead " had measles" yes "had" at time of death! Note not died
Of measles?!? No matter, just the hint, the whisper of DEATH.
thousands Thousands! Poor from there homes baby's held aloft demanding
There mercury laced cocktails of misery.

And now less than one week this!!!!!

Daily mail link
PLEASE!!!!!!!!
I'm predicting a second outbreak in one of UKs larger population centres.

The MACHINE OF DISINFORMATION AND BS! Is being oiled at this moment!

Inform yourselves please, for you children's sake!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky1973

Soon this thread will disappear into nothingness

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Oh but people that care about there kids future won't! Ever!!!!!! so post your dip # pointlessness
And stick to your videos of space men and leave the rest of us to discuss things as we see fit.

Prat!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spooky1973
We have an out break in working class town.where paying your bills and looking
For money for next meal is mosts daily concerns.

Maybe they should get their kids vaccinated so they can get back to paying their bills and looking for money, instead of staying home with a sick kid or taking them to hospital. Measles isn't so "harmless" when the entire family suffers, is it?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Spacemen are behind the measles outbreak?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This whole measles thing has passed me by a little bit, mainly as both my children are vaccinated and we don't live in Wales

But seriously, having had them vaccinated has left me quite indifferent to the whole situation, as an outsider looking in, it all does look like a storm in a teacup, senastionalised even.

Interestingly enough, when there was the wole swine flu thing, I refused to have my daughter vaccinated, for two reasons
1) The drug was created in a hurry.
2) They weren't vaccinating kids my son's age at the time, so to vaccinate one without the other felt like a huge waste of time, especially as my son was the one who had contracted pneumonia as a three year old (He missed the mass vaccination against pneumonia by being classed a six months too old to be vaccinated) and my daughter was already vaccinated against pneumonia.

So yeah, vaccination can be useful, but usually before the horse has bolted, allowise, just wing it!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As far as i am aware, I might be wrong, MMR is not supposed to be licensed for use in children under 13 months so i am surprised that they are recommending it for children younger than that.

I thought this article from India of vaccinated people getting measles in their current epidemic was interesting:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi there.

I don't think it was a Beta test for an epidemic.

But what is a point to consider is these days, and this goes for most Western countrys, is HOW quick the media are to jump on the band wagon.

Could be a case of sensationalism, what with the hyped up "need" for vaccination.

Then again you could add to this the old MMR vacinations debate and the not so positive oppinionated results of the vaccinations stemming from the 90's.

A lot of parents where put off and now the target group which are now mainly teenagers, are most at risk of catching measles.

What I'll look at is what, where and who is supplying the vaccines.

eee.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Well working and paying bills won't be easy with a autistic child to care for or OCD.in the household either I'd imagine. . .

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky1973

Exactly so and that being the case it is the parent who pays the price along with the child which means in all fairness the parent should choose which risk they want to take, a small risk of vaccine damage, or a small risk of damage from the illness.

As long as the vaccine is never forced I am quite happy for the press to sensationalise until they are blue in the face. If someone wants vaccine the good for them. if someone does not want vaccine then good for them also!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There is so much fearmongering in the internet and its like a cult or virus itself which keep spreading and very few actually know if MMRvaxPRO has mercury or aluminium in it.. answer is it doesnt !

So instead of slamming down a vaccine cos of some previous vaccines has contained something, does not mean they still do.

So let the cult of fearmongering keep rising till the day comes...then we may ask.. why it happened ?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Good point well made...!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I agree, but for me! It's a lets get all the information out! Is there elements in these that may harm?
I cannot ask my boy what he wants due to his age.

It's a hard call!
Thank you for adding your point

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

It is like this, a lot of people do not trust the drug companies, the doctors and the government.

They deny damage by vaccine and yet pay out for vaccine damage. You can't have it both ways.

In the UK vaccines are not compulsory as in the US, if they were compulsory I would be quite suspicious of them.

A tendency by the medical establishment to look down their noses at parents, especially mothers when they say something is wrong with their child, or something has changed since a vaccine would make anyone wary of a coverup.

But something is not right at present with measles becoming epidemic around the world, not just the UK which begs the question, does the measles vaccine even work?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Thank you for your in put-
Can you post links to your claims vaccines " don't" contain these elements?
Or your source..?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

The reason to outbreak is that many parents left their kids unvaccinated, this has been on over decade, more and more kids are unvaccinated every year so its no miracle that these diseases do get their outbreaks.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Brilliant- bravo sir ! We have looked at producers of vaccines used in uk! Neurotoxins are in most
You can request mercury free but parents are told it takes up to six months to get and who wants to wait that long when the outbreak! Is at yre door?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It's not the out break or the cause I'm debating, it's the shot and what's in THAT alone that is my concern.

Thanks for your input

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My youngest had one MMR. She was very sick for several weeks after and because her elder sister, when having the Measles rubella vaccine had developed reactive arthritis, this was confirmed by a consultant at the local teaching hospital as caused by the vaccine in his opinion, we never let her have the second vaccine. She will still not be having the second vaccine no matter what. But that is because of her very bad reaction to the first.

The problem with vaccines is that illnesses they causes are poo pooed by some in the medical establishment and denied by drug companies and you are considered to have accepted the risks.
Well, some of us will not accept a risk that may be higher than others.

As long as this is respected all round they can vaccinate everyone and their great aunt thrice removed if they want it and accept it!

Should it ever be compulsory for school then Home Education sounds attractive to us.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Perhaps you would like to read the above link that I gave above that shows the epidemic in India is amongst mainly vaccinated people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join