It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush refers to Bombing as a "Conspiracy"; Commissioner to Suspects as "Actors"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Interesting how he paused yet chose such a wrong choice of words for the event. If it was a terror act, why would even a former president slip up and obviously have conspiracy even on his mind?

Furthermore, he's not even alone. Last week, Boston PD Commissioner on the air, similarly referred to Tsarnaev brothers as actors before suspects.

So which one is it.. bona-fide terror bombing, or just conspiracy thereof? Actors, pansies or truly suspects? It's almost as if they know more than the front they're putting on the slip-ups on such crucial elements of supposedly real "terror" get the best of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You do know that even if the official story is totally true it still would count as a conspiracy, don't you?

con·spir·a·cy [kuhn-spir-uh-see]
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This again?

There was a conspiracy...To plant bombs and kill people.
The participants in the conspiracy can often be referred to as the Actors.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What if they'd hijack conspiracy theories by using them against the people that we call conspiracy theorists? If you want to, you can easily interpret some threads on here as if the people explaining how the government did this and that, are actually exposing how THEY did it or, and this is where it's at, how they WOULD do it...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
You do know that even if the official story is totally true it still would count as a conspiracy, don't you?

con·spir·a·cy [kuhn-spir-uh-see]
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

THANK YOU

I have been telling everyone I know and even called up a few radio stations that I heard misusing the phrase "Conspiracy Theory" to let them now that by deffinition even the MSM is just conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

If there's nothing to it, why did ABC edit that part out of the final piece?

This is awesome...GWB himself views it as a conspiracy

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I see, Semantics over vernacular... ie, Terrorism IS a conspiracy and its perpetrators, Actors

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There's already a huge thread on this. smh.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
I see, Semantics over vernacular... ie, Terrorism IS a conspiracy and its perpetrators, Actors

Yes, that's correct.

That wasn't complicated was it?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by tropic
If it was a terror act, why would even a former president slip up and obviously have conspiracy even on his mind?

From what I understand of it, if the bombings had failed, they would still be accused of "conspiracy to commit a terrorist attack" (or something like that).

Furthermore, he's not even alone. Last week, Boston PD Commissioner on the air, similarly referred to Tsarnaev brothers as actors before suspects.

Does that mean that when someone says that they were "on the scene", they were also actors? And what about wars, don't they use the expression "theatre of war" and "theatre of operations"? Does that mean that all wars are fake and all those people are actors?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The only thing wrong here is that our education system is failing to teach a wide enough vocabulary to its students. Believe it or not the meanings and use of the words actor and conspiracy are not limited to what your personal definition of them is. Generaly people try to dumb it down while speaking to public and clearly I can see why.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Actors is a word used in International Relations and Policy theory.

There are state-actors and non-state actors.

Think about the use of the word theatre when talking about wars.

edit on 28-4-2013 by deessell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join