It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Who: The Next Master

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So we've found Clara's secret -spoilers-, I'd say we'll see the Master very soon. If I'm correct in my assumption which I'm usually not, We're going to be seeing Gallifrey around the time that The Doctor had put it in a Time-lock. If I have my DW mythos correct, in which I usually do, The master popped in and out of the Time War. So there is a fair chance we'll see him in one way or another. Very Soon I might Add

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
I don't like Clara and I didn't like Amy but liked Rory!

I don't like Clara either. And the 'who is Clara' story isn't coming together at all.
I almost don't care anymore. And some of the stories .. like the submarine ... blah.
I did like Amy and Rory and River .... they are the doctors family (inlaws, etc).
I miss them.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

I agree

Although I also agree with FlyersFan that the story was ridiculous. They need new writers. They're making it too complicated.

I wish they'd just get rid of River once and for all though. She does my napper in.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have a theory on the whole "Clara" issue after the season finale.

[Spoilers so don't read if you haven't seen the season finale.]

When Clara jumps into the sum of The Doctor's time streams and gets separated into each and every one of them, it never says how many times she is "split". We know from the Eleventh Doctor's perspective that she has crossed his eleventh regeneration at least three separate times. Now back in the poorly done 1996 TV movie which gave us Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, The Master says that The Doctor is half human. Also, in "The End of Time" two part special where David Tennant's Doctor died and regenerated into Eleven, there was an older woman in white, who Russell T. Davies had said in an interview that he originally intended for her to be the Doctor's mother. Could this "Woman in White" who convinced Wilf to seek out the Doctor (thereby saving him and the Earth) and who was present on Gallifrey during the Time War (a locked timeline) be Clara? Although, it is unlikely, there have been humans who lived on Gallifrey before (Leela did after she left the 4th Doctor after helping to save the Citadel of the Time Lords from the Sontarrans). Could a version of Clara have met the Doctor's father and become The Doctor's mother? If so then she would truly been his saviour by also having been one of his progenitors and bringing him into existence.

Again this only a theory, but like someone said, the plots have been getting very complex lately and I wouldn't put it past Moffat to mess with the fans this way. That being said can't wait to see Tennant and Piper back in the 50th Anniversary!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PapaHomer

WOW ... Clara as the Doctors Mother. That would really be wild.
But I don't know if that works. She kinda has had a crush on him at times.
That would be a bit freudian ...

OTHER ... I"m not happy with the speculation that the new doctor will be female.
That would be a major flop I'd think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join