It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism continues in the music industry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

er... read it again genius. I never said i believed in the a god or the devil. I was merely stating that if you did believe in the devil / god / Christianity then the bible says that all souls already belong to the devil because of the concept of original sin. The whole 'sell your soul' to the devil thing doesn't make any sense within the christian context.

You can know whats written in the bible and understand the rules of a faith without actually being a believer you know.

So dont trip on your way down from your high horse

edit on 28-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Due to lack of tangible evidence,I propose that:

There is no devil.

There is no god.

Believing a thing does not make it true.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by jimmyx

er... read it again genius. I never said i believed in the a god or the devil. I was merely stating that if you did believe in the devil / god / Christianity then the bible says that all souls already belong to the devil because of the concept of original sin. The whole 'sell your soul' to the devil thing doesn't make any sense within the christian context.

You can know whats written in the bible and understand the rules of a faith without actually being a believer you know.

after a more literal reading of your post, I do see what you mean, and I apologize for my misguided implication.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

It happens to the best of us i guess, have a star for an apology.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Most practicing Satanists do not believe in an actual deity called Satan. They use Satan and the story behind Satan as an archetype for their world view, which is freedom from oppression, freedom from servitude to the world's elite class, and freedom from blind faith in Judeo-christian religions, specifically judaism, christianity, and islam. The story of Satan as the Adversary involves rebellion against a tyrannical, controlling, violent, vicious, uncaring god who demands obedience and servitude and fear. Since the bible was designed specifically to keep slaves, servants, the mentally inept, and the working classes in a state of servitude and fear of their masters, of course the figure of Satan would be promoted as evil. Considering that Satan is the modern evolution of ancient Pagan spirits that embody nature and harmony with it, such as Cernunnos and the like, it becomes obvious why royalty, rulers, and tyrants have used christianity as a tool to control their subjects and servants, and sought very early on to demonize the ancient deities and spirits that represented a free and unconstrained humanity, in harmony with the natural world.

If you think these "musicians" are sitting around in dark rooms chanting, sacrificing small children and animals for satan, or selling themselves to the devil, you really need to extract yourself from the religious fantasy world you've created for yourself, or have allowed your masters to create for you.
edit on 28-4-2013 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2013 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
And once again, the word "Satanism" is thrown around the ATS,
only to be based on preconceived ( read: force fed) ideas,
without a faintest clue about the concept itself.
F***ing diletantes...
Thank you for making me appreciate rule #11 even more.
edit on 28-4-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How about this...instead of Calling this young woman trashy derogatory names, and making claims of what sorts of illicit behavior or communicable diseases (and remember Jesus healed...) she may have. You instead embrace her like Jesus did the prostitute, hope she finds the error of her folly and that her spoken metaphor is only that.

Speaking up about the worship of evil and another way is fantastic, however berating anyone over their sins is not Christ like and is hateful and frankly the enemies work...

After all is her soul worth any less than say yours because she has made youthful transgressions dealing with a corrupt business in a fallen world?
edit on 28-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Why is an alleged Christian making such a hateful video filled with misogynist rhetoric ?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
okay......

You illuminati nuts are the best thing that ever happened to hip hop. For real, you guys give these guys more hits and attention than you realize. In the industry there is no such thing as bad publicity. Seriously, drugs, sex, alcohol, crime, conspiracies, it all hurls them into the spotlight.

The only thing that could really ruin their career is child rape or something. Every other hip hopper accused of something, never seems to suffer. Please by all means, continue your campaign. They love it.

I on the other hand don't get it, nor do I see it. I don't listen to these guys really at all. I know of them, but they have no real influence on me.

Lyrics from that video in nicki's part.

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Nicki Minaj]
What's your name? B.o.B?
So, they callin' you Bob?
Stop playing, nigga, you know that I'm known for the Barb
Couple hit songs, got you thinking you a hearthrob
Well, this thang so good, make a nigga wanna sob (Hmm, hmm)
You don't need a feature?
Nigga, I'm the feature
You gon' be the priest, and I'm a be the preacher
You can be the he-man, I'm a be the she-ra
You can be the Grim, I'm a be the Reaper
We can pretend that airplanes in the night skies
Are like shooting stars?
Well, you gon' really need a wish right now
When my goons come through and start shooting stars
You know, I'm all about shoes and cars
I'm kinda drunk off booze Bacardi
I told Baby when I get my new advance
I'm a blow that mother#er on a blue Bugatti
You know, I graduated summa cum laude
That's why they thinking I'm Illuminati
And matter fact, let's kiss and make-up
I'll help you escape on my blue Ducati
Hallelujah!

She knows what the internet says about her. Do you guys really think celebrities don't hear the random # people say about them? Maybe not everything but anything that gains steam they hear about, and do you really think they have something better to do than # with you? Or play it up for the attention?

The more popularity sites like this have gotten the bigger hollywood and media influences have gone towards conspiracy theories, and vice versa of course.

You're playing the game right now.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

You're right. This reminds how many Christians and what not saw heavy metal as evil and dark. What happened? They were able to use that image and attract a wide range of devoted fans. No, a majority of heavy metal bands are not satanic or evil; but they're able to use that to market for more fans who like their image.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthBlizzard

By their own admission they confirm what people suspect, and should be avoided at all costs, because as she clearly states that they call up demonic entities that will not go away

On the same subject we can demonstrate that their transformation is possession, and each time it is done, another piece of what they are is gone, until nothing remains and only darkness

Take a minute and 57 second brake and you can see the 3 Secrets of the BlackEyes

youtu.be...

edit on 4/28/2013 by augustday because: Clicking on the link indicates that the video does not exist

edit on 4/28/2013 by augustday because: Link does not show video

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
thanx op

people sending in teeth?? now iv heard it all

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Upside down crucifixes and pentagrams?

I read recently that she posted something on Twitter after the Sandy Hook shooting about her Die Young video, and she said something to the degree of "I didn't want to do it", referring to the song and the release date of the single.

It's my estimation that she's just a placeholder Lady Gaga until Lady Gaga decides to release another album. Then, Kesha will be a distant footnote in the annals of history (actually, she probably wouldn't even get that honor).

All pop musicians are slaves to the industry. They do what the industry tells them to do, they make the songs the industry tells them to make. They ask no questions, and try not to rock the boat.

Which brings about a chilling question: Why is the industry taking Kesha and making her into basically a Satanic figure? Is it because of controversy? It doesn't seem like it's gaining much controversy, so either it's not working, or they have a deeper, more hidden agenda with this whole thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It typically is for publicity, these theories are by no means a secret anymore, MOST people have heard them, so to not even consider the simple explanation is a little ridiculous.

And i could understand the theories applying to platinum selling artists that are known around the world, but Kesha? She's not even that famous and has pretty awful record sales.

Also, despite her absolutely awful solo pop records, she's actually a pretty talented musician, she's working on a collaboration album with The Flaming Lips right now.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
reply to post by jimmyx

Just because they give to charity don't mean they are not satanists!
It's all a facade and if you can't see it then your still sleeping

And let us not forget, when they are giving to charity, it's not what you and I think, but it's actually
them "giving to charity." Look up the people who own the charities around the world. Charities are way
to move things around the world legally and underneath everyone's nose. When they are "giving to charity," they are giving money to the people who control everything. Charities are just fronts --the older the charity the deeper entrenched it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I have never heard of this performer...figures though I don't keep up to date at all with singers or celebrities because I simply do not give a sh** People who are fans of this pop music industry that scream and carry on like they are gods among men make me sick.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by abeverage

I am curious if anyone says they are "Dancing with the Devil"(an expression to mean doing dangerous things) are they also Satanists?

You are ignoring that she also says she sold her soul and can't take it back.

I certainly hope that Mark Dice is not a Christian for his (albeit on the surface may be true) name calling does no credit to the whole "Love thy Neighbor" or the 9th commandment and being a follower of Christ.

Well you are now cherry-picking the Bible because you are ignoring that we are also to speak the truth. Jesus preached love your ENEMIES. But he also never hesitated to speak the truth about the Pharisees, for instance. He even called them a "brood of vipers" and a "synagogue of Satan."

And while I think a True Christian instead of creating more publicity (as everyone knows even bad publicity is still publicity) would instead pray for this young person who is obviously like all of those in mainstream Entertainment a cog in a very evil machine.

How do you know he doesn't pray for her?

and yet....here are all the charities that Rihanna gives to, that YOU FAIL TO MENTION.....
www.looktothestars.org...

she gave 1.75 million dollars to a hospital in Barbados, on top of all the free donated concerts, and over 20 charities she gives money to....please take your satan crap elsewhere

what the frig has donating money got to do with being or not being a satanist?!

Also, the bible is quite clear that it is the heart with which donations are given, not the amount- I am always suspicious of stars who let us know how much they donate, fair play to those that don't

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by jimmyx

yes, but that isn't what this video and her comments/imagery are showing- she is not saying she was born into sin, rather she is choosing the devil as an adult with free will

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

They do all these charities for PR.
Usually when they've had some bad press, which she has, they get into a charity. Or they are told to do it from their record label or managers. Its recommended action for most celebs.

Its possible some of them actually care.
Most just do it for publicity. Don't be so native. Its all fake. They don't really give a rats ass.

I don't know if Rihanna is a satanist but kei$ha seems to be one by the looks of the op video. She shouldn't be marketing this to children.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join