It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Conspiratorial Link in creating the Boston Marathon Bombings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Could this have been a covert plan by the Russian government to discredit the American intelligence agencies?

Let me start by stating clearly that I believe the two main suspects are in fact the perpetrators of this bombing. I also believe it was as real as possible, and there are no overt deceptions by anyone injured by their actions. The innocent people currently recovering from their injuries are truthful in their claims and should not be part of this discussion, at all.

However, there is this odd list of issues I cannot seem to shake regarding the events leading up to that day. Keep in mind, this is only a theory of mine, after following this story since day one, and is is evolving. I have been collecting the information from MSM (because there is no other source of this material, and not 100% trusting these sources) regarding the events preceding the event. It has come to light recently, with more data being revealed as the days go forward, what seems to be shaping into an odd list of intelligence missteps. Here are the following data points I have to date, following the bombing:

- It is revealed that a "foreign government" contacted the United States FBI with concerns on Tamerlan Tsarnaev (a suspect in the bombings) and his ties to radical Islamism.
- The FBI performed a routine investigation of Tamerlan, finding nothing,
- The FBI makes an additional request of this "foreign government" for more information on Tamerlan.
- The "foreign government" fails to respond to the FBI requests for additional information.
- The FBI closes the case with no findings.
- It is revealed that the suspects mother (Zubeidat Tsarnaeva) is a fugitive from American justice, and cannot return (due to and outstanding warrant for shoplifting over $1,600.00 in merchandise from Lord & Taylor).
- It is revealed that at the request of the CIA, the mother's name is entered into a classified intelligence database known by the acronym TIDE.
- It is revealed that "the foreign government" is actually Russia.
- It is revealed that Russia contacted the United States FBI with concerns not only on on Tamerlan Tsarnaev (a suspect in the bombings) and his ties to radical Islamism, but his mother (Zubeidat Tsarnaeva) is also linked to this radicalization, and suspected of aiding in her son's extremism as well.
- It is revealed that Russia has wiretap recordings of conversations between Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his mother with a portion of the discussion around "Jihad", or radical Islamic ideals.
- It is revealed that Zubeidat Tsarnaeva was recorded talking to someone in southern Russia who is under FBI investigation in an unrelated case.

Could the Russian government have purposely flagged Tamerlan to the United States intelligence services, providing only enough information to have it on record they were informed of his ties to radical Islamic ideas, but not enough to hold him for conspiring to commit a terrorist act on U.S. soil?

The Russian government is well versed in United States legal statues, and knows how much intelligence it would take to prevent the bombing. Yet, only after the fact was this remaining information forthcoming. Did the Russians withhold this information purposely? A Setup?

I ask the conspiracy experts here at ATS for their take and interpretation on this theory. Also, if there are other corroborating sources of reliable information for (or against) these points I've laid out above, I welcome additional input toward (or away) from this theory.

edit on 28-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: Added new data point provided by CovertBlack

edit on 28-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: Fixed spelling and other fat-finger errors

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Certainly possible, especially after this came out:

In another conversation, the mother of now-dead bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was recorded talking to someone in southern Russia who is under FBI investigation in an unrelated case, officials told The Associated Press The conversations are significant because, had they been revealed earlier, they might have been enough evidence for the FBI to initiate a more thorough investigation of the Tsarnaev family.

It was not immediately clear why Russian authorities didn't share more information at the time. It is not unusual for countries, including the U.S., to be cagey with foreign authorities about what intelligence is being collected.

Why didn't Russia come completely clean on what they had?

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 28-4-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

When I saw your thread title I thought ''oh not again''... But this is new to me and very interesting indeed. It will be interesting to see if any more info is released about this vague tip-off.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

EXACTLY. And thanks for the additional data point.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I thought long and hard about the title, but decided I had to put the reference in since it is definitely related.....but not a rehash. Thank you for reading it and not discarding it out-of-hand due to the title.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

No problem. I realize the article says they can sometimes be "cagey" but why say anything at all then? They warned the US about it, but hid information that could have prevented the incident. Exactly like they wanted the FBI to fail.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Personally I think these things happen for a number of reasons, that they use all at once in each event:

For more control, to have people willingly trade freedom for so called fasicst protection, which of course means no protection just enslavement.

To stir the pot and keep peopled divided, and in a state of low frequency fear for they know that thought creates and are alchemists themselves, and lay seige to souls this way to entrap them for BAAL whom they all serve.

To indeed sacrifice to BAAL, in April it seems its done by FIRE.

And as a system of non stop distractions while they secretly go about passing illegal pro fascist pseudo laws and arrange their new world order banking/financial, but ultimately all these things are ILLEGAL, for their failure to stand on the constitution, due process or common law. They are completely illegal and thus people need to take heart and stand up and oppose the fascism, peacefully but strongly.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Does Russia want to tell the US how it spies on Skype which Tamerlan used to communicate? Then you have to think about the spy who was in Boston who was kicked out around the same time. Yes every body remembers the red head because she was pretty and ran around with billionaires. But what about the ones in Boston?

"Officials say Russian agents Donald Heathfield and Tracey Foley sought to groom son Tim Foley to be a spy."

Russian Spy Ring Aimed to Make Children Agents
online.wsj.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Another curiously suspicious data point comes from the story of a local Cambridge/Boston taxi driver. He claims on Sunday April 14th (the day before the Boston Marathon) he picked up the two suspects at the Malden Orange Line "T" station (the Boston Subway system is known as the "T", and uses various colors for the various routes into and around Boston) for a trip to Cambridge. He claims that when he picked them up, he attempted to take their back packs and put them in the trunk (a common courtesy of all taxi drivers). They were adamant that he not touch them, and THEY put them into the trunk.

Upon arriving in Cambridge, they got out and he started driving away (forgetting the bags in the trunk). The brothers ran after him and pounded on the trunk for him to stop. He stopped, got out, opened the trunk, and as a course of habit, picked up the back packs. He described the bags as VERY heavy, heavier than they looked. Tamerlan seemed VERY agitated and was upset at him touching their bags. The brothers took their bags swiftly from him, and left (they "stiffed him" on the top too).

It is suspected the pressure cooker bombs used on the following day at the Marathon were actually in those packs.

Now, if this is the case, then WHY were they going from a Malden subway stop to their home town of Cambridge WITH the bombs if they made them? Does this indicate they were made by someone else, elsewhere, and they just picked them up? It could explain their more advanced construction utilizing what is believed to be remote ignition systems based upon RC car technology. Especially in light of the others they had and exploded on Thursday night during the shootout were deemed of inferior design (requiring a simple fuse). If so, there are more questions and twists here such as:

- WHO made them?
-Could it have been this elusive "Misha" character that has recently surfaced as an Islamic influence to the family?
-Could it be a Chechen connection?
-Could it be a Russian connection (to push the discreditation of the FBI)?

edit on 28-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: added clarity

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If they were picked up at the Malden (Orange Line) "T" Station, why were they there getting a taxi with the bombs? If they were in the city, or made them at home, they would have taken the Red-Line, not the Orange line (see map image below).

If they were, let's say in a city north of Boston (i.e. Melrose or Wakefield, Reading, etc...), then took the Haverhill Line commuter rail (train) south to get home (see image of the commuter lines below). Then the most logical place to stop would be the Malden stop, since that is the only interconnect with the T before heading south into Boston, or decide to take a taxi from there since it is a main stop for transportation, and taxi's are standing there at all times.

If they were, let's say in Malden or a nearby town, then had someone drive them to that T-stop, it would prevent anyone knowing the actual street address of where they originated there.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Awesome post. Finally, a coherent well thought out approach to question this incident! I starred and flagged your thread.

I think outward. So my question is - who are Russia's closest allies? Would Russia have a reason to try and lessen the trust of the American people in it's government? The question I have is - why? What are some sound reasons that Russia might have in trying to shake America with fear? And cause us to doubt the veracity of our system?

Cirque

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Awesome post. Finally, a coherent well thought out approach to question this incident! I starred and flagged your thread.

I think outward. So my question is - who are Russia's closest allies? Would Russia have a reason to try and lessen the trust of the American people in it's government? The question I have is - why? What are some sound reasons that Russia might have in trying to shake America with fear? And cause us to doubt the veracity of our system?

Cirque

Considering the dire economic shape the U.S. has been in these past years, coupled with the worldwide negative sentiment, I can imagine a "foe" would take this opportunity to "kick us while we were down". It seems to do that more effectively, you need to get the population to question and distrust the government too....and not just the fringe element, but the main stream population.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Cirque

Considering the dire economic shape the U.S. has been in these past years, coupled with the worldwide negative sentiment, I can imagine a "foe" would take this opportunity to "kick us while we were down". It seems to do that more effectively, you need to get the population to question and distrust the government too....and not just the fringe element, but the main stream population.

So what are we suggesting? While we're crippled economically, in debt to our ears with other foreign countries - that discord is being instigated through grass root movements - to turn the public against the establishment - so that our debtors can move in and take over the territory during the break out of civil war?

It sounds like a movie. Is that strategically plausible? I always played RPG games. I never played the strategic war games or covert-ops. Politics scare me.

Another thought - wouldn't that be the perfect time for Hawaii and Alaska to be claimed by debtors. I mean America in the global economy owes a lot of money to different countries. Right?

Cirque

edit on 1-5-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: punctuation

edit on 1-5-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: further thoughts

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I bet you wouldn't have SnFd this thread if someone would imply that the U.S gave them the packs?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuelsson

I bet you wouldn't have SnFd this thread if someone would imply that the U.S gave them the packs?

That is a possibility. I will not rule that out, but the real reasons for them being at that Malden station, with HEAVY backpacks still needs investigation. Otherwise, we are speculating without any thread of evidence to base t upon, right?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuelsson

Well that's really disingenuous and shows your bias doesn't it?

I can't help the way it turned out. Before we knew, part of me hoped it would be (domestic) - I didn't want a situation that developed where we had to fight outward sources and show we're not willing to give an inch. But I can't help how it turned out. It was radicalized foreign born men - one now a traitor as he was given nationality. The other not. I'm not sorry he's dead - and I hope his brother follows him down to hell soon. As I think their guilty. If I'm wrong - okay. Not the first time - nor the last I suspect. I'm wrong all the time.

So now, we have more foreign nationals arrested and detained - from another Asian country below Russia. I can't help this wasn't one of our own insane whack-a-doodles. But we have them. Every country does - and no one country is perfect or without it's problems. If it had been, I'd still be on about radicalized anti-American, anti-government propaganda. As it's what's most ferociously pushed even in this incident - isn't it? If it had been domestic terrorism - the same rot would be pushed by those with agenda's and sick disgusting dreams of seeing America burn on down - due to discontent in the populace against it's government. Because I guess American's just deserve it - we have it coming?
Regardless - don't worry - it's seems your agenda is still being pushed - and would have been pushed - regardless of which way it went - foreign or domestic. I saw them all foaming at the mouth. Ready to pounce on it in any angle that would further their agenda. Oh it was domestic - it's a setup/paid off patsy to take away your guns! It didn't happen that way to spin it that way this time. So let's start spinning the other possibilities now - to see if it fits. Before any information or evidence was even released to the public.

I get it. I watched it unfold.

Cirque

edit on 1-5-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join