It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's It Has Begun: Rare Documentary.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Ill be back

later to give this a going over thanks in advance

SnF

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Thanks so much for the other videos that were posted, I love the rare stuff, its refreshing, and there just seems to be less likeliness of someone saying "photo-shopped".

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wow great collection of old videos,I'll be busy this evening XD.

I cant help but be reminded of an old tv clip i saw a while back called "Alternative 3," still wonder how much of which parts are truth and fiction.

Also this is my first "real post"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-4-2013 by ArmaLykos because: link didnt work x.x

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here's couple of old BBC Horizon Documentaries

The Case of the UFO (1982)

The Case of the Ancient Astronauts (1977)

Ancient Aliens are back in vogue 3 decades later. The quality is a bit dodgy and I wouldn't watch if you are epileptic.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ArmaLykos

Well welcome to ATS

Yes, I saw Alternative 3 a while ago, I going to watch it again, thanks for remindng me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

mirageman

thanks for the videos I will be watching those as well.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Whoaa.. Never heard of what this guy said at 28:15 through 28:35 or so
Hematite rails under ground that are spaced in straight lines 22ft apart?
does anyone have any more info on this? looking now but cant find anything.

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
www.youtube.com...

b

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why would a combustion engine driven vehicle stop in the presence of a UFO? There were no electronics in such vehicles...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

The reason why I liked this one so much, is because it discusses cases that has been discussed in the UFO world and is still discussed today, but in the film, some of them are still very new, or even haven't been thoroughly researched yet.

NoRegretsEver, good thread mate and that movie really is a very interesting one
-the part about the Coyne case is pretty fascinating and it is said the film was made with U.S. Government co-operation at the time as there's a segment filmed inside the Pentagon -it also won a Golden Globe Award when was released in 1974 so it's a great shame that many people have never even heard of it.

There's a good pdf file about the film below and the peer reviewed academic article 'A History of Government Management of UFO Perceptions through Film and Television' also has more info about Emenegger's movie and subsequent Pentagon involvement in production:

It Has Begun - PDF File

A History of Government Management of UFO Perceptions through Film and Television - PDF File

'UFOs Are Real' is also another very interesting UFO film that was issued for release in cinemas in the 1970's and if you've not seen it before then 'The Deyo Diaries' from around the same time is also a classic and features interviews with Stephen Spielberg, Jacques Vallee, Keith Arnold, Dr J Allen Hynek and (a very young) Stanton Friedman:

'UFOs Are Real'

The Deyo Diaries - Part 2 of 8

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks so much for all the info, its pretty hard to explain that the form of disclosure we are looking for happened more or less back then as it is happening now through movies and television. Almost every sci-fi director in one way or another has to get permission to disclose certain details.

Actually if you think about it its happening now more than before if we are to base it on the conditioning that we receive now then we did back then. While researching this, there was a paper and a book based on the "Nine" which many say that many of the Star Trek Shows are based on, as all the stars in it are mostly in a group of nine main characters, but some of the episodes that are based on stories of people that have made claims that they have been in contact ET and what their abilities are (and the abilities of those ET they are in contact with), and though these are filed away, as loony files, they are being and have been released and used for our "entertainment" or how I like to call it conditioning.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman

The section concerned is near the end at approx 1:27:30. Rod Serling cryptically tells us about a time when official contact is made by stating “Let’s look at an incident that may happen in the future or could have happened already”.

Certainly an interesting part of the film my friend and ToxixSurf once posted this video about the footage segment and pointed out how some of it 'didn't seem to fit' -the vid below it is also a good one and goes into more detail about Robert Emenegger's UFO films and his (alleged) involvement with the USAF:

Strawberry Icecram has also made an ATS thread below about those large nosed aliens (as well as more info here) and I've never heard of any other similar UFO occupant reports before.

Holloman AFB UFO Landing and the ‘Large-Nosed’ Aliens…

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I don't honeslty know 100% anything. I just believe in my bones that something is out of the ordinary. Perhaps it's delusional. Probably is. Maybe it's like belief in God. I think I read that 90% of people believe in God. I don't believe in God. So I don't have that problem. But I do believe something is not right about this world. It's a gut feeling. It's not rationale. I guess a guy can't be perfect? You either win with this or you lose with that. Or maybe you really can win/win?

I could never be like those science guys who think everything is as it appears. You know the type. The kind that say there's no evidence for hocus pocus. They have their interests in hard science. I admire people like that, but I don't have the same inclinations. I'm not hardcore like they're. That doesn't mean my mind is more open. It could just mean I'm less disciplined and not as professional. I don't think hard scientist people have a closed mind. They just have high expectations.

It's impossible for me to look at the stars at night and to think that aliens have not visited and/or are so far away that we can't ever reach them or even know they exist. I look up at the stars and I am painfully thinking to myself that this universe has had billions of years to create and nurture intelligent life and I fully expect it to be out there in every nook and cranny. I cannot fathom a situation where ET is not out there and isn't aware of us. To me, the night sky is a super highway. It's a christmas tree. Nobody is going to tell me it's empty. My mind screams super highway and that means traffic.

So perhaps I am blind to emptiness. I see life where there is none.

It could be that ET is invisible to us not because ET is too far away. Maybe we just don't have the right vision. Maybe ET isn't even physical. I'm not saying ET is an angel or a demon. What I mean to say is that maybe we got it on our heads that everything smart has to be made of mass. But in my mind, there's too much in this universe and elsewhere that we don't know about. And this is what seperates me from hard science people. They think we understand 99.999999% of things. All we gotta do is fill in some more decimal places, according to them. But I don't see it that way. I see unknown all around us both spatially and temporally and in whatever else is out there.

But don't let it be forgotten that hard science is how modern civilization was created. Hard science along with hard labor gets things done in our world, despite what else might exist out there.
edit on 30-4-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Whoaa.. Never heard of what this guy said at 28:15 through 28:35 or so
Hematite rails under ground that are spaced in straight lines 22ft apart?
does anyone have any more info on this? looking now but cant find anything.

Yes thats a well kept secret isnt it. The guy speaking is still around and ha a web page i believe.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thank you for an interesting thread, and to everyone else who has contributed old favorites! I've bookmarked this thread for when I have time to view everything.

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thanks so much for the other videos that were posted, I love the rare stuff, its refreshing, and there just seems to be less likeliness of someone saying "photo-shopped".

Peace, NRE.

That's exactly right. Really if left just as it was put together
any documentary before 1990 isn't CGI or photo shopped.
Very refreshing. That takes a lot out of the debunking machines.
Now it's back to Venus and swamp gas.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Dennis William Hauck is the guy's name and his site is here.
However there's not a chance of digging that info from his site since he's an alchemy teacher and the 1977appearance on the show was, I'm sure, only one of many crazy facts lost in the jumble.

Anyone know where could I find out more about the rails under the Nazca lines?

b

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

It Has Begun. I watched the whole thing last night and I did not see anything I had not already seen in one form or another, except the girls story about going thru the roof of the car. Still it was worth watching just to remember some of the older cases.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic
Why would a combustion engine driven vehicle stop in the presence of a UFO? There were no electronics in such vehicles...

Not sure why it happens, but this effect has been claimed more than once by people who were in the presence of an alien craft.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Did you read the Youtube comment under your video by Bluewater410?
Anytime I say that on ATS I get warnings and points taken away.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

I enjoy the older documentaries on this issue to.

But it brings into focus and light, how very little progress we've made in understanding exactly what it is we're dealing with.

That's disheartening.

That's why I always include a reminder that I only use the term UFO in the classic sense. Some eventually turn out to have prosaic explanations. It is a mistake to make assumptions. Only the truly unidentifiable can be classified as UFOs.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Very good point!! While we may not have made much progress in understanding the nature of true UFOs, every time someone creates a believable hoax they only make things worse. With today's tech it's possible to make extremely realistic CGI. There was a time when the standard criticism was that the only evidence was grainy video or poorly focused photos. Now skeptics get to have it both ways, the evidence is either too bad or too clear to be anything but fake...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join