It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control and psychopathic lust.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... -- check this out.

As we recently witnessed in Boston the average person will gladly comply with any order given by people sporting uniforms. Yet before we condemn these sheep who are willing to let the good shepherd of totalitarianism take whatever pleasure it likes we should examine how years of psychopathic cultivation have been devoted to converting good people into what we see today.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by edward7777

my fear is getting killed by these thugs or having my family hurt by them.

i dont want to say too much because i know they monitor this, but if it ever came down to defending this country from pure tyranny i would be at the front lines, and will do anything possible to fight.

however in this current situation it is not wise to "fight the power" (just yet) because all it will do is get you locked away indefinitely or get you or your family killed...i dont want that, and i know they are capable of doing that. that is the mentality behind all of those people who opened their doors to the boston gestapo that day.

however when TRUE ANARCHY when TRUE MUTINY happens and when a TRUE REVOLUTION rises similar to that of Egypt, not even the army could have stopped the people...that is when the american people will collectively say NO MORE....

it will happen but sadly they need to push the people over edge first, thats what will spark it...you can only poke and prod the cattle so much before it rears its horns up your ass

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
……… Wish it would hurry up….. I am soooo sick of being on this bloody hamster wheel.

new topics

join