It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON FILE. American uncle of Tsarnaev brothers married daughter of a CIA boss

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
This should actually make mainstream news.

Sadly while the MSM can be controled and manipulated by elements of the government and intel services, this will NEVER make MSM.

The only way this will get out to Joe Public is if we spread the word...as it is our duty to.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Originally posted by andy1972
And so it continues,

Theres is another thread in relation to this where someone has posted the fact that the eldest Tsarnaev brother, Tamerlan, was married to ANOTHER of the Fuller family.

Now we have two of the Tsarnaev family with spook conections......go figure.

And the plot thickens...

I haven't seen the other thread yet, with Tamerlan married to another member of the Fuller family. Could you post a link, or the name of the thread? Thanks!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And so it continues,

Theres is another thread in relation to this where someone has posted the fact that the eldest Tsarnaev brother, Tamerlan, was married to ANOTHER of the Fuller family.

Indeed 6 degrees of separation ,does not apply here ,what say you?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: dubble post

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast

And so it continues,

And the plot thickens...

I haven't seen the other thread yet, with Tamerlan married to another member of the Fuller family. Could you post a link, or the name of the thread? Thanks!

The links HERE

It's my own thread, and i didn't even notice.....

If its true, then we have two direct links to the CIA through two of the Tsarnaev family..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

And so it continues,

Indeed 6 degrees of separation ,does not apply here ,what say you?

Well good sir, me thinks something smells rotten in the state of Denmark...

Treason doth not prosper, whats the reason, for if it prospers, none dare call it treason...

When you hear the sound of horses hooves, why look for a zebra...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
Ever heard of the 6 degrees of seperation?

Effectively you are connected to everyone on the planet by just six connections.

That means that in six connections or less the tsarnaev brothers are connected to Obama or maybe north koreas little kim.

So this thread is tottally floored imho.

Korg.

The 6th degree theory exists because of a TV show just like the number 23 that got popular because of the the movie called, you guessed it "23". Facebook science at its best.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Effectively you are connected to everyone on the planet by just six connections.

That means that in six connections or less the tsarnaev brothers are connected to Obama or maybe north koreas little kim.

Korg.

The 6th degree theory exists because of a TV show just like the number 23 that got popular because of the the movie called, you guessed it "23". Facebook science at its best.

Goodness gracious me. Is there no one out there that bothers to research just a little before blerting out some bubblegum comment??

Korg.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Korg.

Goodness gracious me. Is there no one out there that bothers to research just a little before blerting out some bubblegum comment??

Korg.

As in quoting "The Guardian" articles? Goodness gracious, you should look into being an investigator as your investigative skills are unparalleled.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Korg.

Korg.

You see that is exactly your problem. I already did , a long time ago. And the conclusion is that it does not coincide with your ,as you would say "bubblegum" Believe in the 6th degree Theory (it is also still called a theory for good reason).

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrxMulder

Korg.

Korg.

As in quoting "The Guardian" articles? Goodness gracious, you should look into being an investigator as your investigative skills are unparalleled.

^exactly

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Thanks. That's interesting. There is so much about this that doesn't add up. Or rather, it does add up, just not to anything remotely resembling the official story.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
And now there could possibly be one less degree of separation.

Investigators have found female DNA on at least one of the bombs used in the Boston Marathon attacks, though they haven't determined whose DNA it is or whether its presence means a woman helped the two brothers suspected in the bombings, according to U.S. officials briefed on the probe...

They don't know whose DNA it is yet, but...

Monday, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents visited the Rhode Island home of the parents of Katherine Russell, the widow of Tamerlan Tsarnaev...

One official familiar with the case said agents went to the house Monday to collect a DNA sample from Ms. Russell...

Source: Wall Street Journal

They don't know yet (or aren't saying yet) whether or not it was her DNA. But if it was, that would be one less degree of separation between the bombing and government intelligence agencies because allegedly her grandfather was a Skull & Bones member and former army intelligence guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Lets try.and.stay on topic, as i am still very much trying to connect.the dots

Humbly

Lsh

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Daniel Hopsicker (source of this rumor) is a serious guy with connections in the spook community. If the Tsarnaev brothers' uncle really was married into a CIA family that would give the brothers as intense an intelligence community presence in their lives as Lee Harvey Oswald had.

The uncle sounds like the Ruth Paine of the story. The "know nothing" who probably knows everything.
edit on 30-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Somehow I still believe that the Chechens are tied to the Talibans/Al-Q in the cross border training/exchange of porgrams.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

The Chechens are tied to Afghanistan through international drug smuggling.

www.wam.org.ae...

THe US, Russia and Kazakhstan were involved with the bust in UAE.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrxMulder

Korg.

Korg.

^exactly

O.k. Exactly what is wrong with The Guardian as a source? And if you had bothered to read the article you would have noticed that it was about Microsoft Research...

I supose you are going to tell me that there was a conspiracy between my good self microsoft and one of the non tabloid papers of the UK to derail your argument on this board??

Stop attacking me because I made a comment that happens to be about the op's opening argument, it's childish and frankly unbecomming of any frequent of any board conspiratorial in nature or not.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Was Tamerlan a CIA operative?

Tamerlan.

CIA agent in Lybia.

He spoke 7 languages they know of. Trained in boxing and martial arts. His uncle was working for CIA to funnel money to Chechnya for anti Russian attacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join