It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robot discovers chambers under ancient Mexico temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Link to Article

The robot, dubbed Tlaloc II-TC, located the chambers in the last section of a 2,000-year-old tunnel tucked under the Temple of the Feathered Serpent, surprising archeologists who had expected to find just one room. The National Anthropology and History Institute said the find could shed light on the burial rituals of the rulers of Teotihuacan, which is some 40 kilometers (25 miles) from Mexico City. Read more at: phys.org...

This is really interesting. It is continually surprising what scientists and anthropologists keep finding, shedding more light on the pre-hispanic cultures in Mexico. Added to this the discovery of a Non Atzec culture in central west Mexico within the last decade (Tuechtitlan) and we see how diverse yet structured these civilizations were. Perhaps even to rival the likes of Egypt in it's richness. As more information comes out, I am sure we shall find ourselves surprised one again!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
IRobot found the key to the lost city ey?? Right on!!! Nice find S& F!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Hopefully inside they will find a golden solar powered flying eagle that can be piloted by children. Now THAT would be revolutionary!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I posted that some weeks ago, just saying.

But dosn't make it less interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Indeed, However you're thread was a "to explore", whereas this is "has explored". Semantics I know, but thats the way of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by Mianeye

Indeed, However you're thread was a "to explore", whereas this is "has explored". Semantics I know, but thats the way of it.
eeh no, they still havn't reached the chambers, the part they are in now was explored back in 2010. Our info is identical. And the 3 rooms was discovered with Geo radar on Tlalogue II, which is also in my thread.

Edit: The info and pics below is aparently from the first part of the tunnel done with Tlalogue 1 back in 2010, the next part will be done by Tlalogue II, .www.inah.gob.mx...

Anyway it's about the info getting out, so it's all fine

edit on 28-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by tracehd1

Hopefully inside they will find a golden solar powered flying eagle that can be piloted by children. Now THAT would be revolutionary!

It won't do them any good. They need the key, and only Estaban has it

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Imagine if one of the chambers contained some or all of the lost treasure of Moteczuma!
What a find that would be...

I know the treasure is believed to have been dumped in Lake Texcoco,but just maybe that was Aztec disinfo,in order to hide it in some secret location without ever being discovered?

top topics

join