It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expanding The Energy of The Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Imagine a red ball of light at the base of the spine. It creates it's own energy and flows out from the body creating a field of red light spreading through the world and universe. Say to yourself "My Root Chakra is radiating Stability and Security. Everything is going to be OK".

Imagine the bottom of your feet as emitting a brown light. This light flows through the body of The Earth. This energy is shared amongst all life living upon The Earth touching it, and from The Core of The Earth, it radiates back up the energy creating food from its soil. Say "My Ground Energy is radiating on The Earth, sending out feelings of Balance and giving Life to The Earth for its soil".

Imagine that 2 inches below the belly button there is a bright orange ball of light shining and growing brighter and brighter as its own field spreading across the universe. Say to yourself "My Sacral Chakra is radiating with excitement and creativity".

Imagine that 2 inches above the belly button that there is a very hot and bright white-golden sun. Imagine it growing hotter and hotter and brighter and brighter radiating from the body shinning light throughout the universe. Say to yourself " I radiate with motivation and empowerment".

Imagine that at the center of the chest, there is a bright green light shinning warmth, compassion, and love throughout the universe. See the people you love with smiles on their faces. Say to yourself "I radiate with compassion"

Imagine at the base of the neck in the throat there is a blue sun (white-blue ball of light) shinning brightly and hot. See it as shinning throughout the world and universe turning everything slightly blue. Say to your self "I radiate with honesty".

Imagine between the eye-brows an indigo (deep blue) ball of light radiating imagination and imagery. See it shinning throughout the universe as a field - a field of imagination, and ideas, a field of the mind. Say to yourself "I radiate with creativity and intuition"

Imagine the top of your head tingling. Suddenly you feel heat and a white ray of light going from the head into infinity.... into the "Beyond" the field of white light - the source. You are reconnected with the source of all that is. You shine your awareness to source and source guides you along the way, see you, keeping it in your mind that all is made of the same substance (the white light - source of all). Say to yourself "All has come from The Source and The Source is connected to ALL".

See an aura of white light expanding around your body hot and fast moving. It is spreading through the world and universe. Say to yourself "I AM". "Everything EXISTS". "Existence is happening as it does". "All things are connected as being EXISTENCE". "ALL is ONE".

Now see an aura of a rainbow expanding around your body throughout the world and universe and say to yourself "I radiate with the fullness of who I am. I radiate with fullness, wholeness, a complete and perfect spirit being".

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Some people who have recovered from near death say they encountered a white light that turned into a tunnel. Question is where does the tunnel of light lead to, and is it a place where a person can retain the sense of being an individual or is it the complete death of those aspects of the ego that define attributes that make a person aware they are an individual. Imagine staring a a white brilliance for the rest of eternity, mabey thats too much for the individuals mind, and the indivdual commits his/her own suicide of awareness by switching themself off forever.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't think it is eternal. In fact, the light puts people back to reincarnate them. If a person left before it will happen again.
edit on 28-4-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have to get more in tune with what you speak of. I have been asking for guidance in this area for a few days and here is some of it put forth in a down to earth manner. Thanks and my next step is learning more about going into a communication trance.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think I am a little too expanded already. I need to use some of this stored energy when the two feet of snow left in my yard finally melt.

Two inches above my belly button I have a hernia mesh.
edit on 28-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You gave a very precise and direct guide towards balancing the subtle energy body. So much so that even a novice can successfully practice this technique. S&F

Choose a quiet environment with no distractions.
Relax, and quiet the mind.
Focus on your breathing.
Breathe in, while being aware that "I am breathing in."
Breathe out, while being aware that "I am breathing out."
Follow the guidance of the OP and you will be in-touch with your subtle energy body.

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
[color=cyan]

in fore of the frontal lobe -feel it spin
inhale the Ethereal -increase PRANA within

Concentrate deep -for what intents are next
are you CENTERED on good or bad VORTEX

allow peace for moments -and Kundalini WILL then
climb or SPIRAL around -the BODY/vessel Energy WITHIN

BELIEVE and concentrate -and take in more Ethereal that exist
breath a little DEEPER-feel time SLOW again... .. .

Concentrate on the mind -as the Consciousness overtakes
CLOSE your EYES -pay attention to HEARTS PACE

Breath in deeper -yet lesser breaths by the minute
Heart beats slower-MORE oxygen in blood flow now you get it

eyes STILL closed -and MIND gets relaxed
PLACE PROTECTION FIELD -to avoid Conscious ATTACKS

@ this moment -your minds at PEACE
Concentrate further the 3rd EYE begins to SEE

Continuous deep breathes -heart slows but not stops
your eyes STAY closed -so you see no clocks... timeless intra.

PEACE of mind -allows Conscious to guide/drive
with EYES still CLOSED -LOOK With 3rd EYES

Those outside your (designed) protection field -MER KA BA
some understand PEACE -others ruled by KARMA

with this 1 MUST stop @ this point

otherwise its my experience and not yours to enjoy... enjoy and be safe in the astral if you access you must remember that when you LITE or CHARGE your energies, others can then see you remember...

Something to assist your OP arpgme and thanks for the INTERNAL supportive read.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 4/29/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
to share incase -
you can manifest energy spheres
that spiral or sit in formation
in face or rear of the or the MER KA BA
in essence protections-
what they are manifested of... is where the intent comes in
are they made of past energies that prefer to remain in random erratic constant existent positions etc. or of support peace WILL energy some would consider like fairies that guide like training WILLS new births...

to add please excuse if a little OT its just some or more seem to be entering the ASTRAL realms for some reason willingly and so 1 felt these may help .. after experience perhaps for obtaining both forms the erratic or peace supporting 1 subjectively feels requires experiences with both the peaceful sphere causers and erratic (captured) causer ENERGY SPHERES greed makes you a more interesting sphere close.. to another CREATOR Creation energy perhaps

edit on 4/29/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Very cool technique Ophiuchus.
Will definitely try this one.

top topics

join