It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God created/influenced the atomic bomb to end WWII, to stop the massacre of his chosen people?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Lets get some FACTS correct here.

The US did not drop the Atomic Bombs on Japan. However The US, Canada and Great Britain did. The atomic bomb was not developed and produced by the US alone. The development was carried out by the the 3 countries mentioned.
For the atomic bomb to be deployed, agreement had to be given by the 3 countries that developed it. Have none of you ever heard of the Quebec Agreement that was drawn up in August 1943:-

www.atomicarchive.com...

It makes me wonder what sort of history lessons are being taught in The US.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by Mystic Vibes

I dont think you understand the point of this thread, Im saying the atomic bomb created by man despite its nationality was an eventuality, perhaps due to God's will!

Some may believe GOD wouldnt create a Mass Destruction device and it has nothing to do with Jews, Israel, or the 2nd coming of Christ.

I posit this, If you believe in GOD then is anything this big in terms of human achievement beyond his control in influencing? My theory is he allowed it to end WWII and to be a barrier of entry to an early wwwIII showdown with satan, and to stop forever the mass genocide of his chosen people the Jews.. If the WWII didnt end with the appeareance of nucluar war and the repelent of mutual mass destruction, would the Jews still be hunted down from Germany a decade or two afterwards? Did this pave the way for the construction Of the state of Israel in anyway?

Basically I think the above author isnt fully grasping the significance of the bomb and how such a revelation would play out in the future, even if it was used on Japan and not Germany... That is irrelevant to its existance in the first place, its a deterent for killing further Jews ( they control world banks, any hostility would result in WWIII, too many souls would be lost), despite on whom it was used on,.......

The creation wasn't for revenge but Deterrence , the protection of Israel and a means of its creation, not the destruction of the instigators (germany)... they say atleast the war would continue for 1-2 more years fighting japan, germany might pull some tricks and fight back,, another idea to conteplate?

edit on 2-6-2013 by EndlessWhite because: (no reas
edit on 2-6-2013 by Mystic Vibes because: (no reason given)

Again, Germany was totally and utterly defeated in May 1945, three months before the Bomb was first dropped on Hiroshima. It had no tricks left, because it had been smashed to pieces and then the pieces were pulverised still further. And I'm sorry but what's the link between World War III and Satan?

Also who gives a # if Germany was defeated??? Did you read my post, its irrelavent , The atomic bomb is a deterent not a means of revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bomb made it so no major power will ever duke it out again, PERIOD, until the coming of christ again... That is my theory,, nothing else!!! Furthermore any further attacks on JEWS would be impossible as this would likely include a battle between world powers because the Jews have that influence to involve world powers through money , especially now.. Israel was created after WWII, if it didnt happen whod say that Israel would exist today?
edit on 2-6-2013 by EndlessWhite because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Ok, I can understand that the war was basically over when the US dropped the bomb on Japan. But that in itself created a world where war was the last option, atleast for the major powers of the earth, a basic stale mate. So no more war against the Jews.

Thanks 'God', you made war the the last option.. good thing no one started a war against the Jews since the end of WWII...

Oh wait..

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

Would you elaborate, I have no clue what your referring to?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndlessWhite
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

So you are positive that if there wasnt the threat of a mutual assured destruction, MAD, then there wouldnt have been another world war 20 years later, after all, the powers that be are interested in money and what better way than war.

The gig with satan is I posit thus, if satan and the angels that followed him never decided to rebel and mate with humans before god intended to do with his angels with the 2nd coming of christ then it would never have been necessary,, in fact i think not any advanced tech would be necessary,... In the book of Enoch it seems a stock of humans are allowed to live on earth for genetic reasons to mate with eternal angels, then after 1000 years the fruit of such presumably goes offworld as immortals, gods plan, the repitition of this cycle could have endless reasons why.

I'm sorry, but what??? Book of Enoch? What's that got to do with this thread and the frankly ludicrous idea that god had anything to do with the creation of the bomb???

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

Would you elaborate, I have no clue what your referring to?

en.wikipedia.org...

There is a list of wars involving Israel, some instigated by Israel, some not.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So you are positive that if there wasnt the threat of a mutual assured destruction, MAD, then there wouldnt have been another world war 20 years later, after all, the powers that be are interested in money and what better way than war.

The gig with satan is I posit thus, if satan and the angels that followed him never decided to rebel and mate with humans before god intended to do with his angels with the 2nd coming of christ then it would never have been necessary,, in fact i think not any advanced tech would be necessary,... In the book of Enoch it seems a stock of humans are allowed to live on earth for genetic reasons to mate with eternal angels, then after 1000 years the fruit of such presumably goes offworld as immortals, gods plan, the repitition of this cycle could have endless reasons why.

I'm sorry, but what??? Book of Enoch? What's that got to do with this thread and the frankly ludicrous idea that god had anything to do with the creation of the bomb???

I am asking you, is it possible God created the bomb for a greater purpose, his purpose, to stall Satans war against him? Frankly, what is ludicrious about a supreme being allowing or influencing a device to spare further blood of his chosen people the JEWS, end a world war, and prefent further ones.... after all his coming may be nigh if you believe bible prophecy, it seems its succeeded...

If youve read the book of enoch then you might understand where Im coming from, that satan came down to earth and mated with humans with his angels creating the nephilim giants, in the book of enoch god said that Satan didnt understand all the truths and the reason their offspring became giants is that there spirits were too large, thus creating giant beings, presumable nowadays things may have changed via spirit of humanity to mate with angels to not create nephilim, satan knew this naught,,, have you read enoch?? So satans plan failed and to he was thrown down to earth in some form, this angered him further, his only recourse is to wage war on GOD, involving man, increasing mans technology and teaching them magic which god says in enoch is for them not to know, satans only choice is to have all mankind worship him and believe he is god and to physicaly combat GOD and his angels coming from heaven to earth,,,, UFO'S... WHO KNOWS...

From gods perspective you have a world war which kills his chosen people, how would you end it and preserve the peace? Most importantly Preserve

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
@ OP:

Your theory is that the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945 were divinely created to prevent the continued slaughter of the Jews? The same Jews whose survivors were liberated from the death camps in May 1945?

Of course god could have stepped in through his vicar in Rome, but utterly failed to.
"He" could have stepped in by influencing Himmler and his cronies who were on a 'holy Roman crusade', but failed to.
"He" probably should have intervened during the build up from 1933 in Germany, but failed to.
So thinking that "He" created nuclear devices to stop the killing of Jews isn't even close to sensible.
"He" works in mysterious ways, apparently. It's all part of "His" divine plan.
"He" does an awful lot of watching and not doing anything when the killing happens.
Unless, of course, someone survives. In which case, "He" was obviously looking out for that person... /sarcasm.

After reading the old testament, you can't deny that this god of yours appears outwardly to like all the killing.
Designing a weapon of mass destruction and death that killed close to a quarter of a million does seem to be something "He" would do, doesn't it?...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The Jews are no longer "God's people". Since Jesus was sacrificed and rejected by the Jews, we are now all "God's people", whether Jew or non Jew.

God did not start nor end WW2, humans did, and humans brought Hitler into power and allowed his atrocities. Read the stories of WW2, ones like Schindler's list, or talk to your local WW2 vets and hear the miracles in their stories, thats where God intervened. Humanity never needed the atom bomb, I wish it was never made.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I am asking you, is it possible God created the bomb for a greater purpose, his purpose, to stall Satans war against him? If youve read the book of enoch then you might understand where Im coming from, that satan came down to earth and mated with humans with his angels creating the nephilim giants, in the book of enoch god said that Satan didnt understand all the truths and the reason their offspring became giants is that there spirits were too large, thus creating giant beings, presumable nowadays things may have changed via spirit of humanity to mate with angels to not create nephilim, satan knew this naught,,, have you read enoch??

Frankly, what is ludicrious about a supreme being allowing or influencing a device to spare further blood of his chosen people the JEWS, end a world war, and prefent further ones.... after all his coming may be nigh if you believe bible prophecy, it seems its succeeded...

From gods perspective you have a world war which kills his chosen people, how would you end it and preserve the peace?

Well, let's start off with asking what kind of god would allow the Holocaust in the first place. Then let's ask why he didn't create the bomb a few years earlier so that it could have been used against Germany when the Holocaust was at its height. Then let's ask what god has to do with the work of a multi-national group of scientists who had the monetary and organisational backing of the United States of America.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If youve read the book of enoch then you might understand where Im coming from, that satan came down to earth and mated with humans with his angels creating the nephilim giants,
[sic]

And in Genesis 6:4 there's a reference to these Nephelim/Giants...
They were around in those days, and afterwards...

So they were either on the boat to survive, or they were 'allowed' to live through the flood, or the flood that was intended to kill all the bad things wasn't very effective.

This all-powerful god seems really powerless when it comes to this Satan chap and his minions.
Not so omnipotent sometimes.
Stop assigning the supernatural to everything. You'll sleep better.

Good people will do good things.
Bad people will do bad things.
To get a good person to do bad things; that takes religion.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am asking you, is it possible God created the bomb for a greater purpose, his purpose, to stall Satans war against him? If youve read the book of enoch then you might understand where Im coming from, that satan came down to earth and mated with humans with his angels creating the nephilim giants, in the book of enoch god said that Satan didnt understand all the truths and the reason their offspring became giants is that there spirits were too large, thus creating giant beings, presumable nowadays things may have changed via spirit of humanity to mate with angels to not create nephilim, satan knew this naught,,, have you read enoch??

Frankly, what is ludicrious about a supreme being allowing or influencing a device to spare further blood of his chosen people the JEWS, end a world war, and prefent further ones.... after all his coming may be nigh if you believe bible prophecy, it seems its succeeded...

From gods perspective you have a world war which kills his chosen people, how would you end it and preserve the peace?

Well, let's start off with asking what kind of god would allow the Holocaust in the first place. Then let's ask why he didn't create the bomb a few years earlier so that it could have been used against Germany when the Holocaust was at its height. Then let's ask what god has to do with the work of a multi-national group of scientists who had the monetary and organisational backing of the United States of America.

A poster above mentioned the Jews betrayal in crucifying christ, perhaps the war and the killing of jews was atonement.
I relate to what kind of supreme would allow all of this to happen, but it appears more complicated. What is God? I say the creator of the physical human race and the judge of our souls? Heaven or Hell? Ugg all of it is depressing, but from this definition may be the most realistic, Did god create the universe and have control of every atom, or is has arisen from the universe , and advanced being with the aforementioned powers, and earth is a function of his continuation and others like him?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

God didn't stop the war because God gave us free will, humans created the war, humans allowed Hitler to rise into power, and humans did nothing to stop the atrocities until another group of humans got involved. Thats what you unbelievers dont understand; Free will comes with consequences.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com...

Here's a list of the 'god' sanctioned killings in the Bible. This is without crusades, inquisitions, sectarian bloodshed etc. that the faithful always poo-poo.

Satan, if you believe all this, killed about eight.

Which of these two characters would most likely invent a bomb that kills hundreds of thousands?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

If youve read the book of enoch then you might understand where Im coming from, that satan came down to earth and mated with humans with his angels creating the nephilim giants,
[sic]

And in Genesis 6:4 there's a reference to these Nephelim/Giants...
They were around in those days, and afterwards...

So they were either on the boat to survive, or they were 'allowed' to live through the flood, or the flood that was intended to kill all the bad things wasn't very effective.

This all-powerful god seems really powerless when it comes to this Satan chap and his minions.
Not so omnipotent sometimes.
Stop assigning the supernatural to everything. You'll sleep better.

Good people will do good things.
Bad people will do bad things.
To get a good person to do bad things; that takes religion.

Dont you think this is a bit too arrogant, i mentioned the book of enoch, please read it or listen to it on youtube, otherwise you have no idea what im saying. Maybe our God is only our creator and judge of our lives to live in an immortal angelic reality beyong this earth, not the omnipotent GOD of the creator of everything.. He created humanity to mate with angels to increase the numbers of a higher realm, and to weed out the stalk there is free will, godliness means you deserve and immortal angels body and "scum" means your eternal soul (potential), is quieted by flames... No eternal soul no matter what, its our creators decision, if bad maybe he gives us chances as repentance for our evil deeds which do harm, isnt that evil,, harm,, to earth (reality) and humans

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

If you were father to a son, and your son picked a fight with some other kid and hit him, and the other kid was going to hit your kid back twice as hard, would you stop the other kid? Maybe you would allow the other kid to hit your son, so your son understands what it means to "pick a fight"? What if your son didn't learn what it meant to pick a fight, and hit the kid once more, this time the other kid comes back with a knife to kill your son, would you stop the kid this time?

God is like this with his chosen people [when the Jews were the chose] Obviously I made an illustration above which I hope makes sense of it, but dont tangent and focus on the illustration. What it means is God does not condone destruction of humans, but He does so because he gave humans free will, and sometimes He has to intervene. Yes God did destroy much in the old testament, but it was to preserve His people from outside sources, and sometimes from internal sources. People think God is a hateful entity with no love, but it is further from the truth, if there was no bloodshed in the OT, then the Jews would have never survived as a race, and thus Jesus would have never been born, and if Jesus was never born, then God would have never fulfilled His promise of redemption for mankind.

What makes sense of all of this is one key word: "FREEWILL". Humans chose to disobey God, humans chose to goto war and pick fights with other countries, humans chose all of this. So before you post your blog and make it out like you have God pegged, think again; we live in the world we chose to make.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Dont you think this is a bit too arrogant, i mentioned the book of enoch, please read it or listen to it on youtube, otherwise you have no idea what im saying. Maybe our God is only our creator and judge of our lives to live in an immortal angelic reality beyong this earth, not the omnipotent GOD of the creator of everything.. He created humanity to mate with angels to increase the numbers of a higher realm, and to weed out the stalk there is free will, godliness means you deserve and immortal angels body and "scum" means your eternal soul (potential), is quieted by flames... No eternal soul no matter what, its our creators decision, if bad maybe he gives us chances as repentance for our evil deeds which do harm, isnt that evil,, harm,, to earth (reality) and humans

I'm sorry, but can I reiterate my question of "What????"

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EndlessWhite

Arrogant?

I beg your pardon?

Am I the one making claims of a supernatural deity? Am I the one making assumptions that this deity created a weapon to anachronistically avoid bloodshed to the Jews?

You can use scripture to help your claims because you believe it, but I can't use scripture to counter your claims because I don't?

A tornado rips through a town in the mid-west, and demolishes everything, kills many. A survivor is pulled from the wreckage by volunteers and firefighters, taken to a medical center by EMTs, worked on by doctors and nurses, and all they can say is, "Thank you God for saving me." There's the arrogance.
God's not to blame for the tornado? After all, "He" loves a bit of death according to your scriptures!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This is a theory I thought of myself and never heard before, but is it at all possible the atomic bomb was created to end the destruction of the jews ie gods chosen people.? Germany had it out for the Jews obviously but why, did he think by the extermination of them that God would loose His power over this world and Satan/Azazelle/Dajjag would then win his war over god on this planet? Then the only way to combat this or the best way would be to have the opposing forces of Germany create a means to there end?

The atomic bomb made war against Israel Impossible!
edit on 28-4-2013 by Mystic Vibes because: (no reason given)

Are you of the Jewish persuasion?

In any case, you are definately one of the "special" people.

Israel didn't even exist until after the war. Atomic weapons were used on Japan.

Jesus!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Tornados in the Midwest killed multiple people this season, what a hateful God right? False! Freewill allowed the people to live there, and also to move from there. "It rains on the just, and the unjust." the Scriptures say. If you decide to live on the edge of a cliff, and you fall off that cliff while sleeping, is it God who caused this, or your choosing to sleep there? If you fall off and are saved by branches and shrubbery breaking your fall, could you call this a miracle and God saved you from your own stupidity? Yes.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join