It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God created/influenced the atomic bomb to end WWII, to stop the massacre of his chosen people?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
The OP has deduced that the atomic bomb was created to save the Israelis from destruction. Is that really a stretch considering some of the events proposed by the MSM and our politicians in the last few decades?

Well if Israel was actually a country when the bomb went off then maybe I could agree. But the bomb went off before 1948 so I don't see a connection. Israel was nothing but a piece of paper at that time.

We were told ,specifically, that Saddam Hussein had WMD and we went to war in Iraq . Within days of the Twin towers falling in NYC on 9-11-01, we were told Saudis with box-cutters took over the planes and we quickly sent troops to Afghanistan to respond.

Netanyahu started that WMD crap in the late 90's. And again today, he is starting the same crap with the Iranians. Don't know about 9/11 but the story is very suss to me especially if you take into account the relationship between The Bush family, the Bin Laden family and Saudi Arabia.

Just recently, Mr. Obama, stood at the podium and admonished the Senate for the failed gun legislation. Mr. O. railed that 90% of Americans want gun control and the Senate couldn't pass an improved registration...err...background check ?? Let's not forget about Cyprus, where Banks get to take some of their depositors funds, because the bankers are really just criminals. How about just a couple more ? Our representatives pass Obamacare and want a better health-care plan for themselves or say, just pass the bill and then we'll know what's in it.

And thats for an American to answer

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
Wow ! I read all the posts on this thread and found this to be a lesson in history. To come to any conclusion myself, I'd have to do some extensive reading to have any opinion that would create or deny any ignorance. However, I do have some notions about the OP's thread.
The OP has deduced that the atomic bomb was created to save the Israelis from destruction. Is that really a stretch considering some of the events proposed by the MSM and our politicians in the last few decades? We were told ,specifically, that Saddam Hussein had WMD and we went to war in Iraq . Within days of the Twin towers falling in NYC on 9-11-01, we were told Saudis with box-cutters took over the planes and we quickly sent troops to Afghanistan to respond. Just recently, Mr. Obama, stood at the podium and admonished the Senate for the failed gun legislation. Mr. O. railed that 90% of Americans want gun control and the Senate couldn't pass an improved registration...err...background check ?? Let's not forget about Cyprus, where Banks get to take some of their depositors funds, because the bankers are really just criminals. How about just a couple more ? Our representatives pass Obamacare and want a better health-care plan for themselves or say, just pass the bill and then we'll know what's in it.

What does any of your rambling post have to do with the OP's assertion that some divine, supposedly omniscient, being aided one certain group of humans in creating an atomic weapon for the(his) purpose of protecting one other certain group of humans whom had his favor, more specifically, whom this divine being had "chosen"?

.....And yes to a sane, rational, educated person it's more than "a stretch" it's plain monkey nuts retarded.

edit on 28-4-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You should educate yourself before trying to become a critic. I suggest you listen to Benjamin Freedman's famous speech regarding the history to which he was eye-witness and collaborator . You can find it on youtube.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Vibes

Pretty sure the main guy who created it was a jew

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I was trying to show that the "stretch " the TPTB are feeding everyone isn't any better than the op's theory. It's not anymore " 'monkey nuts retarded" than your condescending, self assuming, better than thou remarks .

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

You should educate yourself before trying to become a critic. I suggest you listen to Benjamin Freedman's famous speech regarding the history to which he was eye-witness and collaborator . You can find it on youtube.

I pointed out that the war in Europe was over for three months before the bomb was dropped. The OP's theory is, therefore, dead in the water. I do know quite a lot about history by the way.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
G-D allowed the Allied Bombing Raids on Nazi Germany to increase in intensity as the Nazis slaughtered the Jews of Europe. As more Jews were killed. An equal number of Germans were killed. An apt example of Measure for Measure. or An Eye for an Eye.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The US actually was on the fence as to which side they would join in the war until Japan bombed them. That HAS TO BE one of the biggest military blunders of all time. We used the bomb on Japan, not Germany. And by the time we started going to blows with Germany, the war was in its waning stages anyways. Short answer, no, God had nothing to do with the A-bomb. Very smart scientists did.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

I pointed out that the war in Europe was over for three months before the bomb was dropped. The OP's theory is, therefore, dead in the water. I do know quite a lot about history by the way.

Before you respond, you should investigate which statement I was referring to. My comment referred to your criticism of my reference to the Bankers involement in getting the US into WWI and to the Treaty of Versailles being one of the main reasons for WWII. Certainly the OP's theory is hogwash. Mine are not.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by Mystic Vibes

Considering that the Allied forces from both East and West had liberated Germany months prior to the dropping on the first bomb on Hiroshima, I see no connection whatsoever.

Was Hirohito also detaining and killing Jews?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In war, ideologies only matter to the foot soldiers who are actually doing the killing. For Governments it is all about "which side is going to win and what does my country stand to gain?"

A nation as large and as prosperous as the US could not be allowed to sit on the sidelines only to come in at the very end and take all the spoils (which is basically what happened anyways) so Japan drew us in. We were actually leaning towards friendly relations with Germany at the time as we had big business interests in Berlin.

God and "chosen people" are just terms your controllers keep feeding you so you will keep shooting people who have opposing ideals.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Before you respond, you should investigate which statement I was referring to. My comment referred to your criticism of my reference to the Bankers involement in getting the US into WWI and to the Treaty of Versailles being one of the main reasons for WWII. Certainly the OP's theory is hogwash. Mine are not.

Ah, apologies. However, I must say that your statement was incorrect. The First World War was not started by bankers, nor was British involvement prolonged by the hope that the USA would come in. Tentative negotiations were started by both sides in 1915-16 I believe, but they foundered on the fact that both sides had peace demands that the other side could not accept.
As for the comment that Versailles led to Jewish people getting lots of property, that is utter rubbish. Oh and Germany did not go bankrupt after the war, it just owed the USA a lot of money and also had to pay reparations to the Allies.
Finally to your comments about Weimar. Actually you have your dates mixed up. The worst inflation that Weimar suffered was in 1923-24, as the result of the Franco-Belgian occupation of the Ruhr. What did in Weimar in 1933 was the impact of the Great Depression, plus the fact that various idiots thought that they could control Hitler.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Why would a "God" want to wipe out Jews? If God exists then I doubt he'd want to go about killing people. It's like a computer programmer smashing up his own computer or inflicting a virus into a program he's created.
Why?
Also what is God and where does it come from

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Mystic Vibes
The atomic bomb made war against Israel Impossible

If this is true then why has Israel caused nothing but war since the founding of it?

How did they cause the 7 day war?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This is a theory I thought of myself and never heard before, but is it at all possible the atomic bomb was created to end the destruction of the jews ie gods chosen people.?

Yes...yes he did. Although he is omnipotent, and can create universes by snapping fingers, he decided to go medieval on this one and get his hands dirty. Firstly, he devised a brilliant plan to create an atomic bomb, which the US than used to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki (or the God did that one?...hmmmm), and voila....Jews saved. No need for that hokus pokus junk...burning bush type of thing. People just don't fall for it these days.

Your theory is certainly a valid one...obviously.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I made this post after drinking a few and obviosly didnt think it over to well, In a sober mind I find it more likey that such a bomb would have been the influence or creation by the devil,, didnt in enoch God was furious for the angels for sleeping and defiling there bodies with mortal men and teaching then the mysteries that they shouldnt know too early in which men were struggling to learn...
I recant this mindless post and only with I could delete or modify the post but sadly I cannot..

It is entirely too presumptious and a downright evil thing to imagine God would create such a thing.. A thousand apologies, God is good and it is man who has sin and is imperfect

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmARock
reply to post by Mystic Vibes

Who or what created God? If you can answer that I may be inclined to indulge in this post. Otherwise the Human Construct Theory has more validity than what you are proposing.

The big bang did.
As for the Op... umm... no.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Mystic, your theory is that god used the atomic bomb to prevent the total destruction of the jews. A sort of remnant theology meets active divine intervention. It wouldnt b the strangest theory i've ever heard. Your theory posits certain truths to be accepted as fact: god, bibical history... The audience here is diverse but not conducive to such strict interpretation. But just as the bk of daniel is actually a wisdom bk and not a prophetic one, i'll consider your post

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Cool. Now it would be nice if lazy god could create/influence some cures for some of the terrible diseases that he overlooked when he slopped this disorganized planet together like a disheveled ham sandwich made by a drunk short-order cook. He is kind of obligated, you know... considering that he made those mistakes in the first place.

edit on 28-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

God through Satan down to Earth and closed of heaven to him for interfering with this planet, could alot of the misfortunes of this earth be against hill will and attributed to Satan?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join