It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MC CampAlot MW3 Rap songs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hello BTS! Maybe some of you remember me from the ATS past, maybe some of you don't. None of that matters. Alls that matters is that I am here to share some videos from a very awesome rapper known as "MC CampAlot".

Now...MC CampAlot is the world's first battle-camp-rapper, and he kicks butt in MW3. He also lives in my head...so he can't be that large, cus I have a small skull.

Anyways...Thought you may find this funny if you hate campers as much as I do. MC CampAlot is here to get you dancing and bouncing while he tells you how it is camping in MW3.

These songs are from MC CampAlot's album "Songs from the Corner" and they are from the heart.

WARNING: All songs have some swearing and show lots of campers shooting runners.

I Don't Wanna Run Around.

A slow and sad song about what its like to be ridiculed and bashed for camping in MW3.

MASTERCAMPER

A hard hitting and fast moving song about camping and being proud of it.

PS-All songs are recorded, written and performed by me (MC CampAlot) and music is from a 2 friends from germany under the name "ClassX Coburg" Hope you laughed. Hugs!
edit on 27-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Thought you may find this funny if you hate campers as much as I do.

LoL, I love trolling the whiners in-game who cry about campers. All they wanna do is run-n-gun, spray-n-pray, while other people like to play more tactically (sneaking, camping, etc.).

edit on 28-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

lol. Thanks for stopping in and commenting. I myself never camp and I know the makers of the game do not support camping. But, in all, I find it easier to kill stationary targets and nothing feels better in game than running up behind three campers and executing them quickly.

Hugs bro!

MM

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Love the thread, and although I don't normally listen to rap your music is great!

BF3 (computer) player here...and yeah campers drive me nuts.

edit on 28-4-2013 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF
Love the thread, and although I don't normally listen to rap your music is great!

BF3 (computer) player here...and yeah campers drive me nuts.

edit on 28-4-2013 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

AWWW THANKS BRO! So glad to get a good review from someone who don't like rap AND hates campers alike. That's worth a million reviews right there lol.

Thank you deeply!

And if you liked those, maybe you would like this animated cartoon/song I did years ago to the tune of "Reading Rainbow" all about hating campers as well...can you see a pattern here? I hate campers!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
And even tho this isn't an MC CampAlot song, this video still displays my love for rhyming in this little freestyle commentary of me rapping to a full game of MW3 where I kick major levels of butt in HardHat.

As always, warning there is swearing and digital violence.

The video is me asking frequently asked questions about MW3 in freestyled verses. Hope it makes you laugh.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I would edit the title of the op to warn of the language, but I'm a fellow camper, I'll find a spot and just snipe away, I don't run n gun, spray and pray. I do the same thing when I play Airsoft, conserve the ammo, fid a good spot and tag em as they run by

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mate, you are an absolute genius.

I think I've said this before but I want you on a track!!!!

*Cough*

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I would edit the title of the op to warn of the language, but I'm a fellow camper, I'll find a spot and just snipe away, I don't run n gun, spray and pray. I do the same thing when I play Airsoft, conserve the ammo, fid a good spot and tag em as they run by

I warned of language and digital violence in the post. I was hoping that was enough. Sorry for the potty mouth, I was raised by wolves.

YOU ARE A CAMPER!!!? NOOOOooooOOOoooOOOoo!

I forgive you.

MM

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by Mr Mask

*Cough*

AWWWW THANKS for the kind words. Yknow, I don't really record or anything anymore cept for funny videogame videos on the tubes. If I did, I'd so be on a track with u in a heart beat.

Seriously, thanks and hugs!

MM

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

*Cough*

That would be bloody brilliant!!!

You two deffinatly need to do a track togeather

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKiryu

reply to post by Mr Mask

*Cough*

That would be bloody brilliant!!!

You two deffinatly need to do a track togeather

Hahhhaahah! Can you imagine that? Her sounding all proper and nice, and me just...yknow...being dreadfully awful and bad lolol. We should totally do a Christmas album.

lol. Sigh. Hugs bro!

MM

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

LMFAO!!! she doesnt always sound all proper and nice

Seriously you two should just do a track it would be brillant

The pair of yas are really really good.

LOL deffinatly a christmas album like... do all the classicis with a bit of a twist eh?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKiryu
reply to post by Mr Mask

LMFAO!!! she doesnt always sound all proper and nice

Seriously you two should just do a track it would be brillant

The pair of yas are really really good.

LOL deffinatly a christmas album like... do all the classicis with a bit of a twist eh?

lol. It so wouldnt work without some demented twist to it. I agree! But thanks so much for stopping by and checking this jazz out.

MM

new topics

top topics

join