It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever had a negative spirit following them?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I believe there is only 1 door in the mind sort to speak and both good and bad can come through it. Or as a different comparison, ISIS uses the same internet, mobile phones etc., it's up to the caller to decide who to call and establish a contact with.

Ofcourse there are no doors or mobile phones and I cannot explain how it all works. But I am quite sure the techniques and mechanisms for contact with good or bad spirits are the same. So to shut it out completely it also prevents contacting positive entities.

I would like to fit in negative spirits with evolution. One of their functions is to point out weaknesses or incorrect thoughts. Once there are no more bad thoughts, they can try all they want but they won't get a response and they'll go away and seek out the living who do give responses. It can be very difficult to identify the wrong thoughts but they can accelerate the process, if the subject remains calm, patient and peaceful and understands to a degree what's going on.

I don't recommend my approach, if Jesus or anything religious works for you then you should go for it. But I choose to try and solve my own problems even if it's the hard and long way, besides I can't live without visions of heavens and divine beings.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NuclearPaul

Very true. Most people don't want to accept that sometimes their thoughts may not be their own.

An extreme case of this is when someone hears "voices in their head" telling them to kill their loved ones. Unfortunately, with the medical industry's job of suppressing all knowledge about the spirit world, these people are led to believe they are suffering from a "mental illness", rather than the obvious.

It's not the medical industry, they are catering to the people's needs. And who can blame anyone with a mind shut to this other world? There are no real instructions or guides, it's not like you can go to a place and learn it all. Except maybe monasteries but even then I would expect and want more than prayer and let the Lord sort it all out. It takes years of learning and figuring things out by yourself, people sense this and don't want to open the can of worms.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stiNKbug

"Has anyone ever had a negative spirit follow them?"

Yes, my X wife she got nixed now she follows another man, may God have mercy on his soul.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join