It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever had a negative spirit following them?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes I have 'demons' or 'evil spirits' always affecting my life. They are everywhere if only people would believe that they were, but thanks to athiests and science, this is becoming a non spiritual generation. What I mean is the talk and our thoughts are moving away from being aware of this, which is dangerous.

For me, the devils that bother me only try to get me to listen to distractions, pay heed to their temptations to do evil, or to get me to just lose control of myself . As like in Scripture, devils and demons were among the apostles and so was The Devil, Satan himself after Kepha(Peter). Their only purpose now is to cause havoc, desensitize people to wrongdoing, and mix good with evil to bring about confusion so to waste people's lives until judgment day when its too late.

Here is an example everyone can relate to. I'm sure you have bumped into someone in your lifetime who you never met face to face and said "hey I feel like we met somewhere before, or I know you somehow". Do you know you are speaking about that evil spirit thats with them? Its been chasing you around out to get you. It's no coincidence, and its not some retarded reincarnate answer that you had another existence before. Those devils follow you around to torment, bug, annoy, tempt, and steer you away from the truth. Its the whole point.

The story of Job in Scripture speaks of Satan taking away everything from Job just to get him to sin. That was the whole point to blaspheme the Heavenly Father Yahuwah for all the things done to him. His lost livestock, family, home and his health was all done BY SATAN himself. He was inflicted all those things, and The Devil can and will do anything in his power to break anyone who follows in the truth. If you don't care about the truth, or doing the right thing, he has no reason to tempt you or send demons to chase you cause you are already doing his works.

I also forgot to mention they will also cause me to have headaches, make my vision poor like im drunk, and even keep me awake during the night so I lose sleep in order to lose my control.

Anyways that's my thoughts.

edit on 28-4-2013 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stiNKbug
I have, for about 2 years now, last night with the help of some others I got rid of it.
I wanted to know, has anyone else ever had this experience?

Yes.

I have been possessed by 3 demons (a.k.a nephil spirits) since the day my mother stupidly summoned negative entities into our house.

3 years ago i prayed to YHWH begging Him to give me a chance to prove that i can guide lost souls back to His everlasting love.

Instantly 2 demons got banished as i felt them leave my body. However, a third and more powerful demon awakened and wasn't removed. YHWH wanted me to learn that even the nephilim can seek forgiveness whilst still in mortal form.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Actually, I feel I need help in this situation.
I've tried to come in contact with people that could help me get rid of the constant negative situations happening to me for years, I just can't find no one.

I'm not a negative person and I have just the right amount of self esteem, positivism and rationalism...but nothing ever seems to go right for me even when I feel that, I will, deserve and do everything I can to just get even the simplest things I really want.

They say you can't always get what you want, but this is getting ridiculous.

After trying so many times, so many paths and failing so many times even tough everything feels right, other than bad luck or really bad karma from an unknown past life, the only other possibility I see is that I have demons/spirits/something tormenting me.
edit on 28-4-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1

Here is an example everyone can relate to. I'm sure you have bumped into someone in your lifetime who you never met face to face and said "hey I feel like we met somewhere before, or I know you somehow". Do you know you are speaking about that evil spirit thats with them? Its been chasing you around out to get you. It's no coincidence, andits not some retarded reincarnate answer that you had another existence before. Those devils follow you around to torment, bug, annoy, tempt, and steer you away from the truth. Its the whole point.

I resent you stating my beliefs are "retarded"! There is proof everywhere that reincarnation is real. Jesus even taught it in the Bible before Emperor Constantine had it removed.

Have you done any research on this at all?

www.iisis.net...
www.spiritism.jp...

edit on 4/28/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

I learned from forum.psychicguild.com. I really don't know like a lot about it though, I can't really help. I put salt in the corners of my room, and then a salt line around my bed, the spirit can't get through the line, and then commanded it to go all night long and not think or say it's name afterward when I woke up because that's like calling it back.
I really do not know anything about it though! I just started this thread to ask about other people's experiences.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Look, I have my opinion that reincarnation is stupid, if you have a problem with it then so be it. And I have no reason to research it cause its rubbish. Nobody was born multiple times, reincarnation doesnt happen, and you bringing up Scripture that the Machiyach spoke of reincarnation is even more appalling.....
And you have read the original New Testament Scripture in Hebrew? I think not......The Greek was translated and that's what we got to use for now and no where did Yahuwshuwa speak of himself reincarnated. Trinity trash from pagans I blame the Romans for that one.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

reply to post by theMediator

I learned from forum.psychicguild.com. I really don't know like a lot about it though, I can't really help. I put salt in the corners of my room, and then a salt line around my bed, the spirit can't get through the line, and then commanded it to go all night long and not think or say it's name afterward when I woke up because that's like calling it back.
I really do not know anything about it though! I just started this thread to ask about other people's experiences.

if it doesn't work out, let me know and i will have a look for you.. i do negative entity, spiritual healing work..

when i was reading you talk about the salt, i felt it in a big way.. its definitely done something.. keep doing that everyday for a few days.. its good if you can learn how to control these things yourself.. some other healers i have met online swear by 'orgonite'.. i think thats what its called?? google it.. they put it in the corner of every room and say it works a treat at keeping unwanted spirits out.. i think its really cheap too.. you can even make your own..

peace to you.. thanks for sharing your story..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

But it is not Trinity trash as you call it, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, the re-incarnation in the Upanishads, Jainism etc all attest to the idea of re-incarnation,, even Plato thought that the soul fell into human bodies from is celestial life, and to atone or purify one has to go through birth and reincarnation a number of times before you can return to your celestial home. Whilst i agree in principal with Plato, i do not think it was because of sin a soul comes here, it is to experience the absolute everything life has to offer, which includes being in different cultures, even different sexes, to have an understanding of everything, it be able to view life without judgement, to know all is as it should be. We come to learn and experience, and that cannot be done in one life-time for obvious reasons.
edit on 29-4-2013 by monica1968 because: (no reason given)

However if you are one of those people who do not have a soul, [which makes up about 80% of the worlds population] but just a life force then of course reincarnation has absolutely no meaning for you whatsoever. Those without souls can be incredibly intelligent but will never have an "awareness" of the more esoteric side of life, let alone experience it. These people are what is known as backdrop people, they have a life force, but are only here as fill ins for those of us who have souls and spiritual understanding of the complexities of life on Earth for us to learn from..
edit on 29-4-2013 by monica1968 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2013 by monica1968 because: added a bit more to it

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I have, for about 2 years now, last night with the help of some others I got rid of it.
I wanted to know, has anyone else ever had this experience?

I have as previous before ATS they would become part of 1...

As of now 1 tries to resonate to force them away with warning of avoid as I am you as you are and so can be you... Or Me
Don't fear them but 1 does not recommend engaging unless you feel strong enough to do so. They ARE CREATOR Creations and so have an ENERGY signature... be strong and good luck remaining free from them. Some can be captured or traced and used like location Guides to their....... REALMS if that is of interest to some depending on their intents upon others and OTHERS being sent to them for balance or further WATCHING.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jholt5638
I have had to drive out negative spirits from my house several times using a home protection spell. I believe its due a vortex in the upper floor hallway which I think was created accidentally by my sister who was working with Ray Buckland's book. She was trying to use magick for negative things and casting love spells. I believe she never closed the circle. I attempted to close myself but not knowing what exactly she had erected I haven't been able to close it. So think my house is lit up like a spiritual christmas tree.

i do spiritual healing work, and after reading this thread, including your post, i came upstairs to tune in to someone else, to see if i could see what was going on, to possibly help them or give them some advice, and your energy pushed in front of them.. so we did your place.. very pushy energy you have there..

so you were spot on.. you led me straight to where it was in your house.. and we closed it all.. usually when you have vortex's open like that, they are coming from the energy grid lines in the earth, below the house.. this one was not connected there at all.. so it was like a dimensional rip from an alternate reality.. it wasnt dark or scary..

she shouldn't play around with things she doesn't know.. well, she must know some stuff, but its very careless of her to leave something like that open.. anyway we did a clearing of your house too.. so that should make it all very light there, cause there was quite a bit of activity going on.. but it wasn't negative.. still, its not something you want hanging around your house..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thewhiteribbon

WOW! I need to remember you! I may need you someday.

Maybe you can help this poor guy? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, OP. Don't mean to derail your thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thewhiteribbon

Sorry about that, I have been trying to work on OBE the last few nights haven't quite gotten yet I feel myself separating then I think about it and lose it. I believe the activity has to do with my grandparents and great-grandmother who passed in this house. Thanks for your help and sorry to whomever I cut in front of that wasn't something I wanted to do. And sorry to the OP for accidentally hijacking your thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jholt5638

im sure the OP wont mind.. its ok.. was meant to be.. spirit has a way of making things happen.. peace to you..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stiNKbug

I have not. I think they "know" if your protected by other, more powerful spirits. That is, if you have positive relatives, etc., with you, I don't think the bad one can get at you. Unless they are committed for some other reason to follow, harass you.
Whenever I feel threatened, I ask for my deceased loved ones, in my direct family chain, to come together to provide protection from the bad. It seems to work. Anytime I've experienced negative forces approaching me like if I'm sleeping and I'm awoke by a sound followed by chills or more noises, I pray for my father, mother, grand parents and people whom I knew when they were alive, to come and bail me out. Seems to work. Try it. Let me know how it works.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i had a negative entity follow me for 20 years then i had a lawyer preform a divorce/ exorcism

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Look, I have my opinion that reincarnation is stupid, if you have a problem with it then so be it. And I have no reason to research it cause its rubbish. Nobody was born multiple times, reincarnation doesnt happen, and you bringing up Scripture that the Machiyach spoke of reincarnation is even more appalling.....
And you have read the original New Testament Scripture in Hebrew? I think not......The Greek was translated and that's what we got to use for now and no where did Yahuwshuwa speak of himself reincarnated. Trinity trash from pagans I blame the Romans for that one.

Spoken as a person of true Christian faith... using an arrogant, holier than thou, attitude.

Where's the LOVE, Man?! Isn't that what you people teach?

I'm not denying that Jesus is the son of God, and I'm not denying Yahweh. They are both at the top of my list, and I use them in my life on a daily basis. I believe a lot of what the Bible teaches, but not all of it.

All I'm saying is reincarnation got left out, along with a lot of words being mistranslated over the years. Now what's being taught is not even what Jesus meant for us... well, a lot of it, anyway.

I'm sorry you feel so threatened that your current belief system will crumble by doing a little more research on the subject.

How can you give a knowledgeable debate/answer to something you are totally ignorant of? Ignorance in spades!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

Best answer ever.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

reply to post by sled735

Spoken as a person of true Christian faith... using an arrogant, holier than thou, attitude.

Where's the LOVE, Man?! Isn't that what you people teach?

I'm not denying that Jesus is the son of God, and I'm not denying Yahweh. They are both at the top of my list, and I use them in my life on a daily basis. I believe a lot of what the Bible teaches, but not all of it.

All I'm saying is reincarnation got left out, along with a lot of words being mistranslated over the years. Now what's being taught is not even what Jesus meant for us... well, a lot of it, anyway.

I'm sorry you feel so threatened that your current belief system will crumble by doing a little more research on the subject.

How can you give a knowledgeable debate/answer to something you are totally ignorant of? Ignorance in spades!

I never said I believe in Jesus, and same with Yahweh. Both are false names created by man to cover up the truth. Mistranslations of scripture are proven by multiple translations into English for example. The only way to have the true understanding is to go back to the original, the Hebrew. Greek new testament is a revision from Hebrew whence it was written. We at this moment don't have the Hebrew original new testament available to the public for some reason, mainly I believe the catholic church is hiding it, and also some wicked intentions from others to keep the truth hidden.

I really dislike when people classify my faith with christianity. It's no where near that garbage, and I left that babylonian religion because of the lies and falsehoods taught in the pulpits. The only truth you will get these days is from a chosen malak of Yahuwah, a messenger who is given revelations to understand and to teach people, not by man. Called2bholy is one example of this.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I had a spirit who didn't realize he was dead following me. He made my jaw ache (for some reason he didn't like me talking?), and I would get random pangs of sadness and anger. It took a few months of me repeating that he was dead and telling him to go to the light, and he finally left.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What herb
a reply to: Danbones

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join