It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever had a negative spirit following them?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have, for about 2 years now, last night with the help of some others I got rid of it.
I wanted to know, has anyone else ever had this experience?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stiNKbug

Negative spirits follow people around (all the time)...you know some of those shadow people that people see; those are negative spirits; you know how you can be going about your business doing what you do and all of a sudden a random negative thought, idea comes into your mind; of something you have never done and would never do...that is a negative spirit attacking.

What I do is pray and I say: "I reject that negative implant through my 3rd eye chakra; I reject that negative implant through my heart chakra"

How did you get rid of yours?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So what exactly is a negative spirit anyway? One that does things when you do things it doesn't approve of?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
So what exactly is a negative spirit anyway? One that does things when you do things it doesn't approve of?

A (negative spirit) is another name for a (demon) in spirit form.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
yes...I have. I would be interested in what you mean by 'followed around' and what, if anything, you believe you may have done to bring this on in the first place? I'm not suggesting you did something to make it your fault. It could have been inadvertent as well as deliberate ...but I wouldn't think it would likely be random?

What did the other folks do to help, if that is something you're okay to talk about ...and a real important question to my perspective. Were you ever given a name for what had become fixated on you?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Negative spirits follow people around (all the time)...you know some of those shadow people that people see; those are negative spirits; you know how you can be going about your business doing what you do and all of a sudden a random negative thought, idea comes into your mind; of something you have never done and would never do...that is a negative spirit attacking.

Very true. Most people don't want to accept that sometimes their thoughts may not be their own.

An extreme case of this is when someone hears "voices in their head" telling them to kill their loved ones. Unfortunately, with the medical industry's job of suppressing all knowledge about the spirit world, these people are led to believe they are suffering from a "mental illness", rather than the obvious.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's not good to speak of them, because they apparently like the attention--and can return. I've had what I suspect were visits by evil spirits sent by those who are masters in Cabalism as punishment for speach that they did not like. These entities were repelled by the name of Jesus.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I had a negative spirit in the area for over a year. Then I found out my phone was under surveillance. It's not my negativity, it's the negativity of the group of people who were behind the wiretapping.

It's happened before when I had a stalker online years ago, and I didn't know where the dark entity was coming from. Most of the time it is coming from another person who you have come in contact with who you don't know. These ones were jealous, possessive, and demanding. These spirits usually come from hosts of people who have hateful or vengeful thoughts.

And to think for a while, because of the atmosphere at conspiracy places, I thought it was only occult or alien influence. No, it can be very human, only from an unrecognized source.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

You're right there Muzzle and I should elaborate on what I meant by 'If you're okay to talk about it' I'd said to the OP. Breaking contact with something like this often (read: usually) comes with conditions and a price for the help. Not greed of course..but spiritual balance and trade-off ..which still isn't quite proper for describing it but I don't know how to word it in this setting.

Anyway, I'd absolutely say the OP, if agreeing to such a thing was part of the help in resolving this, follow whatever those terms amount to and without any deviation. As you note, gone is not necessarily forgotten and they can come back for a surprisingly long period of time ...if they perceive the invitation in any slight way, IMO.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stiNKbug
I have, for about 2 years now, last night with the help of some others I got rid of it.
I wanted to know, has anyone else ever had this experience?

A step in the right direction would also be to change your avatar.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have had to drive out negative spirits from my house several times using a home protection spell. I believe its due a vortex in the upper floor hallway which I think was created accidentally by my sister who was working with Ray Buckland's book. She was trying to use magick for negative things and casting love spells. I believe she never closed the circle. I attempted to close myself but not knowing what exactly she had erected I haven't been able to close it. So think my house is lit up like a spiritual christmas tree.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I wouldn't like to talk about it in detail, as I'm still recovering last night was not good. I am extremely new to this, just about as new as you lol! I invited it on accident thinking it was something else and was 12 so I most certainly was not to blame. I was(still am, but getting help) mentally ill and have problems ever since I was a kid and very depressed(I had my first suicidal thought at age 5 for example) and I hear they like to prey upon people with a lot of negative energy.
I just realized I probably shouldn't have made this thread because talking about it isn't good!(lol I was about to type a negative comment, but negative energy is not good to have so I deleted it) Well it's good to hear what people think.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

This avatar? All the ones on all of my websites? Whatever you meant, that's a really good idea. Thank you

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
For every 1 demon or negative spirit, there are 3 positive spirits or angels,(in christian beliefs). What ever your faith is it doesn`t matter, you know this negitive entity is attacking you, ask for help and protection from positive entities, pause, take a deep breath and ask for help from your guardian angels and they will help, let go of the fear as you exhale, safe in the knowlege thet the good spirits are driving the negative force away. It really helps. Even when you feel good(especially when your feeling good), take a moment to contact your guardian angels, with a simple thank you, it`s good to say "hi there". I have had a troubled childhood and in my twenties had problems with alcohol and substance abuse, it was at the peek of my wayward lifestyle I encountered a shadow demon, since then I use this technique and it helped alot. I`m by no means a bible basher or born again christian. I do know that good and evil exist on many planes but the favorite place for the evilones to attack is the mind, making you dought yourself, leading to confusion and leading to fear. Keep faith in the good spirits and ask for there help and always say thanks, this my friend, will ensure the evilones cannot win.

Peace and blessings.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yes! From age six to my late teens.

See my thread for ALL my experiences...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My experiences are posted throughout the entire thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stiNKbug
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I wouldn't like to talk about it in detail, as I'm still recovering last night was not good. I am extremely new to this, just about as new as you lol! I invited it on accident thinking it was something else and was 12 so I most certainly was not to blame. I was(still am, but getting help) mentally ill and have problems ever since I was a kid and very depressed(I had my first suicidal thought at age 5 for example) and I hear they like to prey upon people with a lot of negative energy.
I just realized I probably shouldn't have made this thread because talking about it isn't good!(lol I was about to type a negative comment, but negative energy is not good to have so I deleted it) Well it's good to hear what people think.

These evil spirits were more than likely influencing your thoughts about suicide, and your depressed state. That is classic symptoms right there!
You may be possessed by one, or more of these evil ones. I would contact a person who deals with demons, and seek an exorcism. That may be all you need to do to restore your mental health.
I've read sooooo many stories where people thought they had a medical/mental issue, when it was evil entities causing it.
Also, do a house cleansing, and get your house blessed. Then pour salt around all the entry ways (doors, windows) to keep them out.

Good luck to you. I know how terrible it is to live with these bad spirits in your life!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Though I'm not a particularly religious person, I find what this guy has to say about his experiences with demons, entities and negative influence etc. while being involved with various witchcraft groups and satanic cults interesting.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It seemed like it...
Then I discovered a kidney issue was causing an angry negative energy around me that was so strong it was actually making things go wrong

Being Metis, I actually saw it at first as a negative spirit problem..which it can be described as
But then...
I started using an herbal remedy to reduce the hypertension and the problem basically disappeared

The kidney condition is considered silent and very common while being unbeknowest...
It's the same energy the works the Tarot cards and the I ching coins..
everyone has the ability to some degree.
amplifyied by anger, it can reek havoc

believe it or not

edit on 28-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

YES, for quite a few years, they [entities] who latch on can only do so if you are living in fear, and many many people do whether they realize it or not, they screw with your head, inability to think straight etc.
There is a phrase "rise above it" and that may sound like an easy answer but it is true, it means drop the fear, have absolute faith that everything is a learning curve, and thus raising your vibrations will quickly cause any entity to depart as it is the emotions fear brings about to which they feed on.
I am glad you have managed to eliminate whatever was feeding from you, how by the way did your friends manage to do it if you do not mind me asking ?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Say the prayer to St Michael and ask him to protect you. It also can to help to get metals from a catholic book store....St micheal and Padre Pio also Mary metals, then go to your local Catholic church and ask the priest to bless them for you. Evil is often repelled by the name of Jesus, ask him for protection too. I know that alot of people here dont like the catholic church but there are some really good people there that can help you....try it out, it cant hurt. If the problem persists tell a catholic priest...not all catholic priest believe in this stuff so if one blows you off go to another untill you find one who takes it seriously, peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join