It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Preparing For Major Terrorism exercises in Three U.S. Cities: Anytime between May 7-May 29

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I came across this on infowars. There are to be scheduled tests in three American cities in May. One of the cities is Denver. I live in Denver, so this is a bit concerning. I mean, every time there is a drill of some sort, a tragedy soon ensues. I am sure everything will be fine, just passing this along to ATS.

Beginning sometime between May 7 and May 29, local, state and top level federal authorities will respond to simulated weapons of mass destruction attacks in three cities — Denver, Portsmouth, N.H., and the Washington, D.C.-area. Denver or Portsmouth will face either a simulated biological or a chemical weapons attack. The D.C. metropolitan area will respond to a radiological attack drill — which could range from simply an exposed container of radioactive material to a small nuclear detonation.
www.infowars.com...
edit on 27-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Specific dates and characteristics of the exercise are being withheld from participants, to make the tests as realistic as possible. Volunteers and professional actors will play the roles of victims, who will be rescued, diagnosed, decontaminated and treated over the 10-day period. A “virtual news network” will be created that will broadcast on the exercises every hour on the hour

To make the test as real as possible. That kinda gave me chills a little bit

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Good to see someone else bring this up front.

I posted earlier: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it may be news from a few years ago. The dates are a conundrum to say the least.

I'm still not convinced it isn't in the future rather than the past tho.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Wow, that's pretty screwed up. So it's like the Civil War re-enactment gatherings but for people who will experience terror and be able to consume it all day on the virtual tele. Just wow.
edit on 4/27/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What dates are you refrering to? The article is dated April 27th 2013. Has this happened before?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by jude11

What dates are you refrering to? The article is dated April 27th 2013. Has this happened before?

If you follow the links in my thread it seems to go back to 2002 but I asked members in those areas if it happened and so far...NO.

So, I have no idea.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well thanks, I will tear into that thread tomorrow

Odd if this has gone back that long, and is being reissued as new news

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Well thanks, I will tear into that thread tomorrow

Odd if this has gone back that long, and is being reissued as new news

It's not odd. Alex Jones and Infowars do this crap all the time. They don't fact check anything, ever. They just rip off one of hundreds of poorly run conspiracy websites; anything with a crazy, fear-inducing headline ends up being reported as news, without even a cursory glance at the article's history.

There are websites where you can plug in an entire article, or just a single sentence, and it will pull up every instance of the exact article or sentence that still exists on the internet. I know because I use them to check if students are plagiarizing other works in their papers and essays. It takes 15 seconds, and yet apparently this is beyond Alex Jones and his crack team of "investigators." Their only goal is attract fools to their website who will do no research and then, in a fit of fear, buy a bunch of junk Alex is peddling to prepare for the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I really feel for American people,because I know they are mostly kind,caring,hard working people...It is so sad that because of some giant corporations dirty actions over the meddle east during past decades,they should pay the price and live in a constant state of fear and terror..... We all pray for you,,may god help you to figure out a way out of this.....Peace.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Some of the local hospitals (Exempla chain), have some stuff going on during May 29th, 30th, and 31st. and I am also informed that on June 5th there is a largish practice session for Denver.

These, at least the 3 day(s) are mostly classroom stuff for people on the response teams employed by the hospital. They happen twice a year.

The largish even happens once a year, last year it was at the Boulder County fairgrounds in Longmont, CO.

-Cyg

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

The sources already gone?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
We know how some of these drills go, don't we? Usually they go LIVE.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
A thread or category dedicated to DRILL WATCH is warranted, imho!

Im thinking May 26 'something' might go down.

Then again, Syria is happening day after day these days, people are dying under false pretexts/tenses and sure, crap happens, but why create an elaborate layering of planned, staged, merciless terror, using Americans' tax dollars?

Damn you, shadow government aka US Tyranny!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Considering how every single "tragedy" is accompanied by a drill, a drill watch thread would be a fantastic idea.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

No, we did this in Wisconsin a few years ago while I was working at a hospital. These are training exercises to coordinate police, fire, hospitals, etc. response to major events. These are good things and there wasn't anything bad that came of it. The world did not come to an end.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I came across this on infowars. There are to be scheduled tests in three American cities in May. One of the cities is Denver. I live in Denver, so this is a bit concerning. I mean, every time there is a drill of some sort, a tragedy soon ensues. I am sure everything will be fine, just passing this along to ATS.

Beginning sometime between May 7 and May 29, local, state and top level federal authorities will respond to simulated weapons of mass destruction attacks in three cities — Denver, Portsmouth, N.H., and the Washington, D.C.-area. Denver or Portsmouth will face either a simulated biological or a chemical weapons attack. The D.C. metropolitan area will respond to a radiological attack drill — which could range from simply an exposed container of radioactive material to a small nuclear detonation.
www.infowars.com...
edit on 27-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

Denver is being groomed as the fallback US Capital, so I doubt TPTB would allow that. It's probably the safest civilian area in the Northern Hemisphere right now.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

A retired CIA agent who likely has friends still in the CIA is stating that Iran has given the go ahead for a terrorist attack within the US (or three of them) via sleeper cells. There are more links that I could attach but this should give an idea. I know that conspiracy sites jump all over this stuff but when do we know when it's valid or not?

If they are lies based on sensationalism I can see this as a way to drive people back to MSM yet MSM only informs us of what it deems necessary so that's not a great option either. Just seeking some feedback.

cleowaller.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Memorial Day weekend...large crowds...be vigilant people...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Memorial Day weekend...large crowds...be vigilant people...

Good Call...

Just in case....

Peace

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Volunteers and professional actors will play the roles of victims

..i think we've seen a few of these already

top topics

<<   2 >>

join