It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-Fil-A Gay Rights Hypocracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Watch... you'll turn straight one day.
(remember this comment).
I'll laugh now because it could be in five minutes that your attracted to the opposite sex. (you may already be).Who knows

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

most likely.

yeah... most likely.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

I hope your not attempting to compare the human mind with that of an animal...

wait.. you are huh.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I find it amazingly hypocritical of Chick-Fil-A to be so against gay marriage in the USA, and then come up to Canada to sponsor management talks, when management in Canada has to deal with issues surrounding same sex benefits etc that they are so against every single day.

I agree... such a line of behavior would indeed be just that.

But that said, I don't think that what this person or the next thinks on this or any other single subject is worthy of supporting overall judgment. The world hosts about 8 billion human beings, each of which is as unique as their fingerprints. None of us are all ever going to agree on anything and to use those differences to the negative is just so much a waste of time and effort... in my opinion.

Live and let live. Accept that we are all different and then, walk on.

That's my nickle.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Please re-read my post. I had NOT even use religion to expose the consequences of homosexual marriages or EVEN THE NEED TO.

Just on the societal and economic realities alone is enough to show that mankind's empathy for homosexuals CANNOT be taken for granted or misused to foolishly allow the dominance of homosexuality in our world.

19 nations on Earth have voted for it, which means there are a significant majority that supports homosexuality, with the power to change our world.

I say again, I do not tolerate discrimination against homosexuals, but neither will I tolerate the misuse of our sympathy for them to be misused and manipulated by the pro-homosexual lobby.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Please re-read my post. I had NOT even use religion to expose the consequences of homosexual marriages or EVEN THE NEED TO.

Im not saying you did
Just asked you a question about the dispensing of marriage via different religions. Its okay if you dont have an answer, A lot of people dont.

Just on the societal and economic realities alone is enough to show that mankind's empathy for homosexuals CANNOT be taken for granted or misused to foolishly allow the dominance of homosexuality in our world.

It will never be dominant but its not going to go away.

19 nations on Earth have voted for it, which means there are a significant majority that supports homosexuality, with the power to change our world.

Change it how?

I say again, I do not tolerate discrimination against homosexuals, but neither will I tolerate the misuse of our sympathy for them to be misused and manipulated by the pro-homosexual lobby.

Its not your sympathy homosexuals want. In actual fact, its not even your approval. They just want to live their lives as normal human beings.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Homosexuals already have such legal consents, akin to car ownership, known as civil unions. Such unions are recognised by law and their rights are respected, akin to all contracts, whereby parties are liable for any falling out or failure to adhere to contractual agreements.

Civil unions are not equal to marriage.

The institution of MARRIAGE is much more sanctified than a legal contract, which the homosexuals tried to mislead others into thinking both are the same.

Marriage is not sanctified (sanctity is a religious notion, by the way, so you ARE using religion to justify your position.) Marriage CAN be religious in nature, but can also have NO religious component.

We marry one another, but most certainly we do not marry a car or expect the car to give birth. Marriage is for the continuation of human existance, a fact and an economic truth even if we dispense with religious teachings, for without children, who will take care of the old and society, when marriage between homosexuals produces no children?

If there were a litmus test for childbearing before allowing someone to marry, then you'd have a point. There isn't. So, you don't.

Homosexuals are not capable of giving birth and are therefore NOT entitled to such.

I am not capable of giving birth. Yet I am entitled to marriage and am, in fact, married.

ALready in 19 nations, homosexuals have marriage rights,

Eleven countries permit gay marriage. There are 196 countries in the world. Hardly a "dominant" situation.

I am sure a human can easily get his/her pet dog/horse/goats/animals to show 'consent' by wagging its tail or licking the owner's face.

Please keep your sick fantasies to yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Did you know Fred Phelps is suspected to be gay?
And that is the base of his extreme hate.
Whenever I see homosexual hate speech, I'm pretty well assured it's all a matter of self-loathing. Pity.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

(remember this comment).
I'll laugh now because it could be in five minutes that your attracted to the opposite sex. (you may already be).Who knows

Well I'm open-minded, so if it happened you can bet I'd let everyone on ATS know.

I just looked at a pic of Kim Kardashian's butt ... and, nope.
Tim Tebow on the other hand ....

Never mind this is getting weird.

But maybe some day you'll meet a nice man and fall in love, so anything could happen.
For the present though, I feel no quickening of a change.

edit on 29-4-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

(remember this comment).

Well I'm open-minded, so if it happened you can bet I'd let everyone on ATS know.

I just looked at a pic of Kim Kardashian's butt ... and, nope.
Tim Tebow on the other hand ....

Never mind this is getting weird.

But maybe some day you'll meet a nice man and fall in love, so anything could happen.
For the present though, I feel no quickening of a change.

edit on 29-4-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

Kim Kardashians butt... heck yeah!

I don't know man, megan Fox is pretty damn gorgeous IMHO. She seems like a bit** though... but hey, I like them kinda fiesty.
HalfoldMan, youre pretty cool homie.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Haha thats awesome, a quick checker, just to be sure.

But i have a question, what do you feel like when looking at Kim? im curious haha, just another person? i mean im assuming you would look at kim as i would look at another guy(im a guy - so a guy would be a possible friend).

Haha i would like to learn more about others experience when given certain situation.
edit on 4/29/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

1. There is no point to use religion as the minority but loud vocal pro-homosexual lobby are quick to denounce others all kind of BS to shut them up, as if mankind had lost all rationality and will be silent. It only serves little purpose when others are so filled with venom at the mention of religion that anything becomes impossible.

Thus, I had only need to used the SANCTITY of societal and economic truths and realities, as they are sacred and proven time and time again to be right that only fools hold those truths as something they can selfishly and easily write them off to fool others.

2. Homosexuals DO NEED my sympathy to be a voice to join in the multitude to end their being discriminated or I can just simply be apathetic and let others bully them. But I will not be fooled or manipulated into supporting their dominance over the heterosexuals for the sake of mankind.

Homosexuals, like singles, are only our fellow humans, and they all contribute to society like the rest while they lived. What happens behind closed doors is private so long as none is hurt or harmed or exposed vulgurly.

But when it comes to the INSTITUTION of marriage and children, its education and the future continued existance of mankind socially and economically, that's another thing and is a line drawn which homosexuals and the foolish homosexual sympathizers must not cross, as it stupidly did in the 19 nations that voted for homosexual marriage due to votes to stay in power at the expense of future mankind.

It is one thing to support the fundamental of equality, but quite another thing to be a fundamentalist to hold firm stubbornly to such equality when that form of equality would means the end of mankind. Nukes are one of such equality our world cannot afford to have, as animals such as the North Korea regime exists and proven their willingly to threaten or fire upon innocents.

There are many more other forms of fundamentalist equality we mankind must be careful with, as equality is a power and comes with responsibilities to others.

I am only an insignificant nobody, and my vote alone will not change any result. All I can do is to share the realities of the consequences of choices made, in an honest and forthright fashion which angers the pro-homosexual lobby whom would prefer empathic humanity to be stupid and blind so that their agendas can be pushed and imposed upon our world to the detriment of our innocent future generations.

I prefer to let others read the posts and form their own opinions to make informed choices, than to be baited into senseless fights, thus forgive me if i seem to be ignoring the irrational some here.
edit on 29-4-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Haha i would like to learn more about others experience when given certain situation.
I'll give you a thumbnail. Seeing two guys acting in a romantic manner strikes me as icky. Not a choice...hard wired that way. It was profoundly educational to learn that gays respond to straight sex in the same manner. Key thing here...I figure that's my problem. I don't let it colour my feelings towards equal rights or anything else. I find homophobia to be a pathetic reaction to latent homosexual urges, and I pity those people - good and bad - who have to wear a mask in order to face themselves and the world around them. Consider me an ally.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

You don't need or want proof.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Whoa bub. why you getting so personal?
I know you probably gay yourself... but hey, I don't have a problem with you.
Why so personal? Good question. Probably because you're setting yourself up for it and making yourself an easy target. Still doesn't excuse my taking you up on it. Just because you don't know how wrong you are doesn't mean that I should beat on you for it. My bad.

Let's look at it this way...whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not, statistics say that one in 10 of your family or very best vatos is gay. Would you feel good about them reading your remarks?

That's all...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Me too.

My mom was a polio victim in the 51/52 epidemic. The disability act was not signed until 1990. I grew up knowing discrimination by those who can't see beyond themselves.

You'd be surprised how many people fear and shun the disabled -- as if being in their presence or allowing them equal rights -- might somehow affect them personally or their family.

---------------------

As far as Chick-fil-A, it is a successful business. I can see learning from a management seminar, and don't find it particularly hypocritical. As far as I know the business part does follow and adhere to non-discrimination practices.

It is the owner that donates millions of dollars to anti-gay groups (and yes he still does. Only he now donates to smaller groups, that in turn support the larger groups.)

For those who say it is his right, yes it is. It is also the right of Equal Right supporters to boycott his means of income, his business.

Would you support the owner of Chick-fil-A, if he was giving millions to the KKK? I'm not talking about his right to do so. Would you personally support donating millions of dollars to the KKK and how it will be used?

As far as gays/trans etc still eating Chick-fil-A. Gays/trans/etc are not a group think. They are not all political - just like not all straights are political. Many people from all walks of life just go about their business and don't care. They have that right.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And there you go... see I was trying to smooth things over, make this conversation a little less problematic..but hell, you wanna go there and talk shi*.
It's all right man, this is the internet. I forgive you.

ps
if one of my homeboys was maricon, all of us would clown on him. but all in jokes

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
So if your into 'homosexual' rights you must also agree on other people that should be able to marry....?

Mother/son
Father/daughter
Mother/daughter (gay marriage)
Father/Son (")
Multiple wives
Multiple husbands
Multiple wives for homosexual marriage
Multiple husbands for homosexual marriage
Cousins
Man and dog
Woman and horse etc etc etc

After all, homosexuals say the right to 'marry' is all about 'love' and 'rights'

So where is it for the above? I maintain,it's not about true rights but just what applies to them and buggar the rest. (excuse the pun)

look, i know you may be wanting to marry your cute little nanny goat, after all she has such pretty eyes, but unfortunately your goat cant stand up infront of an authorised person and say 'i do' and i do understand your dilemma, after all your goat is prettier than your sister whom i would presume would be your second choice

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Worship two different prophets? This question clearly demonstrates your lack of knowledge. In order to understand the split, you must understand the story of Abraham.

Its not your sympathy homosexuals want. In actual fact, its not even your approval. They just want to live their lives as normal human beings.

Whether the homosexual MINORITY understands this or not, according to the statistics, the behavior is ABNORMAL. So good luck with that...I doubt you will have any success...

So is all the associated WHINING and PLEADING for equal rights.

Government needs to eliminate recognition of marriage PERIOD. Government has NO PLACE in the private lives of citizens, PERIOD.

So, please keep your sexual preferences and exploits PRIVATE and in your OWN HOME!!! Nobody really gives a crap about who is zooming who...except for the mentally deficient and easily amused viewers of Jerry Springer...
edit on 29-4-2013 by totallackey because: further content

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

There surely is a litmus test for childbearing. It is called a BLOOD TEST.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join