It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-Fil-A Gay Rights Hypocracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I already said I wasn't a homophobe. As a matter of fact, I have a few gay friends. I'm cool with them. I don't agree with thier actions but hey, I enjoy drinking a few beers with them from time to time.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Haha.

I have few gay friends, but never met or had any lesbian friends, wonder how the relationship in a friends setting would be. Would like to experience that. Maybe Gay men are more open than Lesbians, due to the ratios i observed.

My gay friends are pretty cool, they don't have the stereotypical gay voice or the hand gestures, they are not like what Media portrays them. If we go to club, they usually give us tips to pick up chicks, hahaha.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

"feeling educated yet"
aye chingon. You think I don't know that? Silly girl/guy.

And yeah.. that stereotype wouldn't be there if it were not somewhat true.
Ive seen it. hilarious.

Well if you've seen it it must be true, think we've all established here pretty much everything you say is gospel

You ever considered pursuing a career as a dictator? Uganda would probably welcome you with open arms

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I already said I wasn't a homophobe. As a matter of fact, I have a few gay friends. I'm cool with them. I don't agree with thier actions but hey, I enjoy drinking a few beers with them from time to time.
Not to worry, Dude...it get's better. As to your gay 'friends'? I'll bet they already know.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Only sad thing is... if they were straight... damn would most of them be studs.
but hey, to each thier own.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Whoa bub. why you getting so personal?
I know you probably gay yourself... but hey, I don't have a problem with you.
Chill out vato.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yeah ive thought about it.
Not Uganda though. I'm hispanic, Id rather hit up a south american country or Spain.

yup.... with enough military and police I could round up a nice permanant gay workforce for a concentration camp.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

reply to post by halfoldman

once again.... because the panzies were whining about it.

Interesting study here. The conclusions pretty much support my thoughts on the issue...

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals
A new analysis of implicit bias and explicit sexual orientation statements may help to explain the underpinnings of anti-gay bullying and hate crimes
Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones. Scientific American

Did you know Fred Phelps is suspected to be gay?

And that is the base of his extreme hate.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Haha.

I have few gay friends, but never met or had any lesbian friends, wonder how the relationship in a friends setting would be. Would like to experience that. Maybe Gay men are more open than Lesbians, due to the ratios i observed.

My gay friends are pretty cool, they don't have the stereotypical gay voice or the hand gestures, they are not like what Media portrays them. If we go to club, they usually give us tips to pick up chicks, hahaha.

I dont want to offended you but a lot of guys dont accept that you're a lesbian, a lot of them see it as "challenge accepted"

I think people have always experimented but now its no longer taboo. If its not taboo (and not harming anyone) then does it REALLY matter who you're attracted to?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

Wow you must be one of those cyber "war-rears" put here to fill in the gaps. You must either be sick in the head or from some cult to think such way as to compare gay marriage to incest and beastiity I for one live cornered by discriminating prying eyes like you and whilst trying to be able to live with myself . I'm sorry you born mindless but don't take it out on people who are fighting for what they believe in , I don't have to fight to believe love can be true because I know I have much truer love than most married men and women in this century could even imagine .

No disrespect but I'm tired of inconsiderate selfish post making their way to ATS to fill us with negativity especially these recent suspicious "newcomers" posting negativity .

Anyway all in all "gay" marriage Is just marriage -a binding of two who are in love. It's not forced and its not a religion it's just commitment . Although I believe in "gay" rights I do feel the need to point out that in some to most occasions people are resorting to "gayness" due to promiscuity and divorce between man and women skyrocketing , we have to remember that the human heart requires love (any) to motivate. I am sure this does not apply to all but true love is becoming scarce.

Good luck and much happy thoughts to all.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yeah ive thought about it.
Not Uganda though. I'm hispanic, Id rather hit up a south american country or Spain.

yup.... with enough military and police I could round up a nice permanant gay workforce for a concentration camp.

You should know better than that, the stereotype is that gay men dont like to get their nails dirty

Besides, what if they're a mutiny and you get sentenced to death by snoo-snoo? Not a good way to go, pal. Irony if you actually end up enjoying it though.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would just like to comment on some of the misleading statements made by the Pro-homosexual (gays and lesbians) lobby so far on this thread.

1. Homosexuals are only seeking legal consent to form a union recognised by law, akin to car ownership.

Homosexuals already have such legal consents, akin to car ownership, known as civil unions. Such unions are recognised by law and their rights are respected, akin to all contracts, whereby parties are liable for any falling out or failure to adhere to contractual agreements.

What happens behind closed doors, is meant to be private, so long as no party is hurt or harmed, or exposed to society to know and act.

The institution of MARRIAGE is much more sanctified than a legal contract, which the homosexuals tried to mislead others into thinking both are the same. It is not.

We marry one another, but most certainly we do not marry a car or expect the car to give birth. Marriage is for the continuation of human existance, a fact and an economic truth even if we dispense with religious teachings, for without children, who will take care of the old and society, when marriage between homosexuals produces no children?

Marriage comes with social benefits and social acceptance, and had long been accepted as between a man and woman. They do deserves such rights and societal assistance as they bring forth with love, care and concern the future generations of mankind. Homosexuals are not capable of giving birth and are therefore NOT entitled to such.

Adoption allowed for homosexuals? Test tube babies using females like breeding dogs to bare children? Is this the horror we want to impose upon our future generations? And I need not even mention the identity crisis a normal teenager goes through mentally, let alone the horror of homosexual parents in a still heterosexual world.

Some claimed that there is only less than 10% of homosexuals in our world and most likely they will not dominate the heterosexual landscape, thanks to our wise ancestors who kept them behind closets. BUT, for a law to be casted in stone, it needs the majority.

ALready in 19 nations, homosexuals have marriage rights, which means they are a DOMINANT force, and having dominance would only means they have to maintain that dominance in culture and education to ensure their lifestyle is protected and defending - by slowly wiping off heterosexuality in future generations. Is this how we mankind want another concern that could end humankind?

2. Homosexual marriages are between 2 consenting adults.

Lets define 'consenting here. The mentally or physically challenge may not be able to sign or express words, and will do so and is allowed so by the courts to use gestures or thumbprints.

I am sure a human can easily get his/her pet dog/horse/goats/animals to show 'consent' by wagging its tail or licking the owner's face.

After all, if the homosexual lobby use constitution fundamentalism to makes claims that there is nowhere written in the constitution that says marriage is between a man and woman, then equally there is NOWHERE does it say marriage between species is not allowed.

And if the fundamentalism use of 'equality' and 'personal inviolable humanrights' is applied, then any human can form any form of human relationships with any others, and even extend to any living thing on Earth.

Embrace diversity they say, so shall we embrace species diversity as well, such as dogs with human faces, horses with human bodies etc as we advance in DNA sequencing and manipulation, uncontrolled by ethics and morality from the very beginning?

I do not tolerate homosexual discrimination, but neither will I support the homosexual lobby attempts to MAKE US and MANIPULATE mankind's empathy to serve their agendas and ignore facts, realities and future consequences of allowing homosexual marriages, not just on religious grounds but on social and economic truths.
edit on 29-4-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Not sure what snoo snoo is though.

Yeah Id be a pretty awesome dictator.
And yeah that would be the punishment, shoveling thier own graves (they are bound to get dirt under thier nails then!!)

JK....JK

Let me tell you a story searchlight, about how I turned a lesbian girl straight, but then broke her heart because I wouldn't date her.

or how about the very same girls mother (who is also a lesbian) wanted me to have sex with her. she stated, "its been a long time since I had some real ****, will you have sex with me?"
Kinda shocked me because she said it right infront of my friend... She could have at least took me to the side. Kinda threw me on the spot there.

Hahaha, please, im dying to know your story. Are you the saviour ive been waiting for? You sure are a charmer that's for sure

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

SeekerOfTruth... much applause.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Exactly, there's too much niceness in the world.

People are much too nice to homophobes, whether they just be money grabbing preachers taking everyone for a ride, homophobic cult leaders like Rev. Moon (who once owned the Washington Post and bailed out Falwell's evangelical Liberty University with money taken from American kids that were brainwashed to sell trinkets for 12 hours a day - amazing how these homophobic cults love breaking up families) or the neo-Nazis and radical Islamists.

Their mind-controlled slaves certainly do give a darn about already misunderstood out-groups, like gay people.
They know how to appeal to simpletons and push populism based on hate and bullying.
They try to misrepresent gay people with dated homophobia and thereby to isolate us from society as a scapegoat.
Of course it doesn't really work that well any more, since many people nowadays know openly gay people and they know it's all rubbish.

And to think, it's all because of simple psychology like reaction formation and repressed same-sex desire within the homophobes.
At least that's the nice explanation.
Some are also just sociopaths and narcissists.
See, anyone can do pop psychology and point the finger right back, although there is good therapy available for homophobes nowadays.
There are many who really don't care, but they usually don't comment.

Many issues can be discussed, like gay marriage as some have done, although in SA it's been a done deal since 2006.
But it never takes long before the haters come out and link gay people to pedophiles or serial killers, or push debunked ex-gay conversion ...
Sometimes we hear how they apparently broke peoples jaws, or on this page, what irresistible studs they are to "lesbians" - oh yeah just the people to judge others.
Nevertheless, very interesting and each to their own.
We've heard this a million times before, and it doesn't become any more convincing with repetition.
But do carry on...

edit on 29-4-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

See but you haven't met me in person SearchLight.

I'm sure we would get along. Passion is hard to put out in a written message.
What I mentioned is true though. Crazy true. I laugh over it from time to time.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Can you explain to me why despite the fact that both christianity and islam worship two different prophets, their version of marriage is both equal to each other? Surely one of them has gotten it wrong, right? Because if both religions can make up their own ritual's and have it recognised under the law, then surely i can make my own religion and just add my own twist which allows gay marriage? Am i wrong?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Tell me how a man thinks it would be fun to jam his 'member' in another mans anus?
How is that not a psychological problem?
And you want to talk about the human brain evolving... well that wouldn't have happened if a man and a woman didn't procreate right?

I could care the eff less it two guys get married or two women.
I just can't stand the "I was born this way" BS.

Its more like YOU CHOSE TO BE THAT WAY.
Everyone has a choice.

Then how do you explain gay animals, did they develop psychological problems too and turned homosexual? Are you going to blame it on a bad uncle when you see a gay horse,animal teen trauma,to much MTV ?

explain that.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

See but you haven't met me in person SearchLight.

I'm sure we would get along. Passion is hard to put out in a written message.
What I mentioned is true though. Crazy true. I laugh over it from time to time.

Im sure you'll understand my scepticism being that we haven't met in person - Probably a good thing as i might be knocked out upon coming into contact with such a manly man

edit on 29-4-2013 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join