It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another video showing inexplicable behavior at Boston Bombing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

sure could have used you at london77

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
I couldnt' see anything in the video or the pics. i don't know what I'm looking at, but I couldn't see anyone throwing dust or anything. Can anyone point it out to me. I see a small what could be anything in the background of the one pic. It could be dust, smoke, a towl. I can't tell.

In the originally posted vid it is circled. In the pics it is circled.

Play the vid and look at the places that are circled. Its a white blob that pours from the man holding the circled objects in question.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
It would be nice if we could discuss this without insulting each other directly. it just adds "text blur" to the issue.

You are right Dan. I apologize to all...even to the guy who called the "people who are right" stupid.

Sorry guys (and girls).

But ya...towels.

MM

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
You had a lot of people who came in very quickly and in quick succession on page one to 'debunk' with nonsense statements (unfurling a towel. ..?!) plus a healthy dose of ridicule; however, this is quite clearly a 'smoking gun' which PROVES that there was a carefully crafted sequence of stage-managed events in the aftermath of the explosions.

The person who mentioned how the blast victims were coated in beige dust (which added to the effect of a 'warzone' in the overall appearance of the scene. .) seems to be onto the point of note.

The bombs themselves were 'clean' and no masonry was destroyed - so where did all the dust come from? ?

It came from the deliberate 'bag burst' performed by the man in the video, and others like him. Or, he also walked over to the second blast site and burst a second bag.

The whole thing stinks. Rotten as Hell.

I agree, and incidentally, what would be the purpose of waving a "towel" or "sheet" over the heads of frantic people in a crisis situation?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

What bothers me is your so eager to jump to conclusions, you even say it's the "truth". First, my first post probably came off as the same thing, I don't want to jump to conclusions either, and I certainly don't want to jump and say it's the "truth." I'm not going to say we can agree to disagree, I'm not trying to see thing's to help out my argument, but when you see the video in slow motion, he clearly holds 2 pieces of cloth in each hand, and then he makes a throwing motion, and it "looks" like its powder coming out of the two blankets.

Why? Because if you look at the video in slow motion, if it was a towel he was throwing, why does it seem to disintegrate in mid air? The object that's being thrown in the air is clearly different then the cloth.

Could this be motion blur or a video artifact causing the blankets to look like they disintegrated mid air and lost their shape?

And yes logically it doesn't really make sense why he would be throwing a bunch of fake blood powder on somebody, you would think he would try to be more secret about it. But what's still puzzling me is why the piece of cloth looks like it disintegrated mid air, it looks like hes throwing sand or something, not a piece of cloth. Of course I could be wrong, it could be that the poor video quality tricked my eyes, and indeed he is throwing a piece of cloth. It just bothers me though.

What bothers me even more though is the unmarked men with the Tan pants, all black backpacks, all black jackets, all of them are unmarked, and their standing next to an unmarked all black SUV. That's what bothers me the most.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

You cannot possibly diagnose shock from the mere moments you see, even over the several videos and pictures collectively. Especially if you haven't been around shock before.

Shock is brutal. I've been in shock. You can react calmly, reasonably, and be in shock. I did. I asked intelligent questions of the surgeon, answered his questions, and was able to recount these conversation later. Twice, when the first surgery didn't fix the problem, and then again when the second didn't.

Although I can only see him a few seconds, I think he looks to be in shock. His coloring is bad, his eyes look a bit vacant, his affect a bit dulled.

And he would be in shock considering he was moments before BESIDE A BOMB WHICH BLEW HIS D***ED LEGS OFF.
I don't know why conspiracy theorists like yourself put on blinders after your version of the "truth", but it really is getting sickening. Where does the Conspiracy Manifesto require you to abandon your humanity?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

There is a bunch of debris around. I didn't see anything that appeared to me to look like a drill. It looks like both civilians and first responders trying to help a wounded guy, and the narration is done by a clearly Russian woman.

The Responder is holding a blanket and throws it over the victim. Then later they show them hovering over the guy on the street and you can see the edge of the blanket at his feet.

edit on 28-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Char-Lee

You cannot possibly diagnose shock from the mere moments you see, even over the several videos and pictures collectively. Especially if you haven't been around shock before.

Shock is brutal. I've been in shock. You can react calmly, reasonably, and be in shock. I did. I asked intelligent questions of the surgeon, answered his questions, and was able to recount these conversation later. Twice, when the first surgery didn't fix the problem, and then again when the second didn't.

Although I can only see him a few seconds, I think he looks to be in shock. His coloring is bad, his eyes look a bit vacant, his affect a bit dulled.

And he would be in shock considering he was moments before BESIDE A BOMB WHICH BLEW HIS D***ED LEGS OFF.
I don't know why conspiracy theorists like yourself put on blinders after your version of the "truth", but it really is getting sickening. Where does the Conspiracy Manifesto require you to abandon your humanity?

I leave it to you to judge peoples humanity and everything else it seems as you continue to read and comment on threads that clearly you find distasteful.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hypothetically, let's say it WAS dust that the man threw... what does that prove exactly? It would be a little bit odd at best... I don't see the stupendous leap from this video clip to "the whole thing was staged" even if it WERE true that the man was throwing dust... "reasonable doubt" anyone?

You guys are using the chewbacca defense...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
if people is to help one on the ground. then the video clips do not make much sense in my head. as he shouts and you see one of them turn his head away.

Why dó that there "blow dust or debris " at a maybe dead or badly hurt person + in air a them helping??

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk
Why dó that there "blow dust or debris " at a maybe dead or badly hurt person + in air a them helping??

What dust or debris? It was a towel or a sheet...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity
Seems to me like the video originates from that whackjob chick who tired to purvey her 'wares' here on the boards a while back - Lady... something or other. !?

Ah dunno...

but everything about this supposed 'claim' seems bunk to the point of smelling like bvll#! , IMO!?

truly a case of 'nothing here. juat move along'

:shk:

some peoples kids, I swear!? :shk:

Yes, because it's totally "normal" to throw powder on everyone during a disaster.

Some people who turn a blind eye, I swear...:shk:
edit on 28-4-2013 by Solarfall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Yeah, looks like he actually has 2 towels which he throws to them presumably to help stop bleeding.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2013 by renegadeloser because: nvm

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2013 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
I like that first part. But are you not saying that you believe "Facts" such as the guilt of those two young men right off the bat?

Char-Lee,

I don't know if you're in the States or not, but in the United States you are guilty until proven innocent.

If you are a 'suspect' in a crime, you will be arrested and given your chance in a court of law to prove that you are innocent with proper legal representation.

That's how it works.
Arresting someone doesn't mean they're guilty.
You can even be bailed out of jail.

Answers come from people's speculation, sometimes it seems wild but sometimes the wildest eventually is shown to be the truth. History shows this.

I can say that the Astronauts who landed on the moon found a breathable atmosphere and went up there to feed space dragons...are you going to believe me merely because I asked the question? Should we all go on a mission to determine whether or not there are dragons on the moon? Is every conspiracy even logically sound?

No.

Answers don't come from mere speculation, answers come from critical thinking, fact finding, and evidence. You can speculate all you want, but until you provide solid evidence you're just talking into the wind and possibly expecting everyone to indulge your fantasy which consequently wastes time that could be used asking smarter questions.

You're talking about 'innocence until proven guilty' yet you've already decided that this was a staged event with actors and faking amputees.

Seems like you've decided all the injured are liars.
Can you prove that? Even remotely?

I have no problem with people believing what they are told happens and who is guilty right off the bat.

A bomb went off.
I don't have to be told that, I saw the explosions and aftermath on video.

If you DON'T believe that a bomb went off and this was staged then the burden of proof is on you to provide the evidence for that claim. You haven't. You're just pretending that you have.

But I don't see why on a conspiracy website people can't question those things in anyway it looks to them atm.

I've been here a lot longer than you have, so in case you missed it, the motto of this site is to 'Deny Ignorance', not 'Encourage Ignorance'.

Your theories will be challenged and depending on where you put them, you will be asked for evidence to support your claims. Particularly the more outrageous ones like 'hundreds of people at the Boston Bombings were actors and no one died'. That's a pretty bold statement to make, and one particularly insensitive to the injured and the families of the dead.

Here, I've edited and uploaded a towel/sheet video with a longer version that doesn't cut away quickly and looped the ending twice. This was from longer footage I found.

If this was powder please explain why there is no dust cloud, and none of the people in the path are covered in dust? Why would all the dust drop straight to the ground that fast and not even have the slightest dispersal in the air?

I ask questions.
Just not ones that logically don't make sense to me.
I believe that a conspiracy can occur, not that they always do.
I certainly don't believe every conspiracy I hear.
That would make me crazy.

I'll say that, move on from this discussion, and leave you to think it over.

- Lee
edit on 28-4-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

its a towel you sick bastards!!!

at first i was like... it looks like powder... but that is the power of suggestion...
the motion blur hit the nail on the head...
with the long clip, above you see NO DUST CLOUD!!!!!

so stop being sick

it was a bomb placed by a couple of freaks fed up with your country

deal with it

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh Lord , look at this .. This will Blow your # Mind

CNN Crisis Actor Also Connected To Sandy Hook Shooting

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eterne

you are a sick person.

why post that?

what link to the thread?

are you just trying to get a reaction?

or guage reactions?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

LOL

Why are you reacting so aggressively ?
Calm down
Your rude and disgusting words do not deter us
We are here for the truth
My video above proves Actors are used by the government sponsored MSM to fool the citizens
Wake Up , you sheep . . . .

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join