It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another video showing inexplicable behavior at Boston Bombing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeOldBrew

It is motion blur

Did you seriously look at the snapshots I posted earlier in Page 1 ? That clearly rules out the possibility of Motion Blurr
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Eterne

They are not photographs, and they are not snapshots. They are video stills.

Explain, in precise terms, exactly how those video stills rule out the possibility of motion blur.
edit on 28-4-2013 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeOldBrew

They are not photographs, and they are not snapshots. They are video stills

Did I ever use the term photograph in this thread ?
No

I know they are not photographs , they are video stills . For your kind information video stills and snapshot [from the video] are the same

edit on 28-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeOldBrew
reply to post by Eterne

They are not photographs, and they are not snapshots. They are video stills.

Explain, in precise terms, exactly how those video stills rule out the possibility of motion blur.
edit on 28-4-2013 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

Though his still frame captures do not "rule out" motion blurr, you surly can not assess it is 100% motion blurr, specially when it seems very clear that it looks like powder or dust for reasons being-

It spreads like powder and dust.

It would be blurred way more than the rest of the scene if it was blurr (cus nothing remotly blurrs enough to such effect as to make any edges in the film look dust-like or overly blurred)

It spreads in a billowing motion that you can clearly see through and watch bursts of the clouds develop and then collapse into itself.

And you can actually watch it spread forth from wherever if comes from and grow like a dust cloud.

Please don't think I'm saying this is a conspiracy. I am sure it isn't. But that is dust or powder as far as I'm willing to "bet". But even seeing it from a perspective where I assume it is dust (no, almost 100% convinced actually) I surely couldn't say you are 100% wrong. I do notice you are saying the dust is 100% motion blurr. And from where I am sitting, it looks nothing like motion blurr.

Specially seeing how the rest of the scene, even with fast moving objects, doesn't show considerable blurr.

Not saying conspiracy. Not saying its 100% dust. But I am saying that you calling it 100% motion blurr is a bit too "convinced" for my taste.

But...I can be wrong. Have been before (once or twice, don't tell anyone please).

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
sounds like the bombing suspects mother. so far the poster that mentioned they are probably towels makes the most sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There was another video posted this morning here as well, where one guy gets up and pull his shorts down, it looks like he is acting as well, but it could be due to pain.

Let me see if i can find the video.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Without knowing the camera, lens, shutter speed, original frame rate & bit rate, uploaded frame rate and bit rate, it is harder to attribute the visuals to any specific digital artifacting or process.

That being said...

Motion blur ( some can be seen on other moving objects in frame ) coupled with a lack of frame blending by exporting at a different frame rate from the source video could account for ghosting.

If the video was shot at 60fps and exported to 30fps or vice versa, you could get some significant artifacting which coupled with motion blur could turn a moving sheet into a ghosted/disintegrated mass.

If the source video is raw HD and the YouTube uploads are highly compressed, or altering frame rates or whatnot, you could get significant artifacting.

Even though the vid could be 1080 that you are looking at it could still be highly compressed.

Compression, motion blur, frame blending, frame rate mismatch, export errors could all account for strange looking things.

Throwing a tablecloth covered salt from a knocked over shaker plus dust from the bomb combined with motion blur and effects from digital processes could generate a similar effect.

There is a photo of a child being rushed away from this site covered in a cloth. This is most likely the cloth he is covered in.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

edit on 28-4-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: I think this doesn't belong in there. removing the youtube link.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
the poor guys pants were blown off, whats so weird about that? you guys are seriously reaching w these conspiracy videos, i get it this is a conspiracy site, but some of you guys are desperately trying to make something out of nothing! the evidence is piling up against the tsarnaev brothers and the surviving brothers time in court will come, make no doubt about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Sorry i don't see any suspicious behavior . Can you please point out which one in the video looks suspicious ?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eterne
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Sorry i don't see any suspicious behavior . Can you please point out which one in the video looks suspicious ?

First of all there is no blood at all, plus he rips apart his clothes. I am just bringing up the video for others to see, I do think real tragedy happened in Boston. I am not one of those people who think everything is faked.

edit on 28-4-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I honestly don't understand all of these threads and statements online about the entire scene being faked.

We have people here and elsewhere claiming that the gentlemen who had his legs blown off was an actor because he wasn't losing enough blood (as if they'd likely seen someone dismembered/mutilated on anything but television let alone be qualified to state how ever situation must be), that actors are being interviewed and lying about being there, and with the mother of the two bombers claiming all the blood was red paint...I'm starting to wonder about a lot of people's sanity.

The mother of these two who has been rambling and raving is sounding like she would be a flagged and starred up full-fledged member of this site right now.

I'm on a conspiracy site for a reason. I believe that a conspiracy to mislead and manipulate can take place. It has taken place. It does take place. I'd even be wiling to believe that there may even have been an element of conspiracy involved in this bombing. I'm open to it.

That said...I can't just throw logic to the friggin' wind. Not this recklessly.

Do any of you claiming this was all staged with fake blood and actors realize exactly how difficult it would be to pull something like that off in front of multiple media outlets filming the race, the racers themselves, and regular citizens.

EVERYONE would have to be in on it. EVERYONE would have to be an actor. EVERYONE would have to be silent for ever about the situation and the fact that two innocent people were set up and killed.

Do you realize how difficult it would be to maintain that level of secrecy and keep every loose end closed? Compartmentalized?

It would be easier and less risky to simply set off two real bombs!

No need for actors. No need for fake blood. No need for 'terror-dust'. No need for any obvious evidence. No need to risk someone speaking.

What many people are proposing with these ridiculous theories would be some of the stupidest, risky and most contrived ways to fake a bombing ever conceived.

"Get agent Clark to go on camera and say he worked at that...oh I don't know...that pet store over there. No need to research, cover our tracks, or anything that would actually be truly deceptive, just go on camera and say it."

Actors? Really? Even the injured kids?

I know this isn't going to sink in. I know I'll read another thread where someone says "that guys an actor, he doesn't work at that store because I Googled it and he's not listed as an employee" as if the government orchestrated a major event filled with numerous actors, and tons of manpower/time but were too stupid to close the "easy Google search loophole", but if you really think about it, you can only come to one conclusion about that event and the response from the community of conspiracy theorists.

These are some of the laziest and most absurd conspiracy theories I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

If you want to make just about anything into a conspiracy...for godssake try a little harder than "fake blood, mysterious dust and paid actors".

The guy looks like he is throwing the towels he has in his hands. Not some "terror-dust". Look again. He already has them in his hands.

Get a grip guys.

- Lee
edit on 28-4-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Snapshots and video stills are not the same. Photographs and snapshots are in fact the same. Please look up the definition of each and use precise language. Snapshot refers to the action a camera takes (non-digital) when taking a single exposure.

You also failed to explain how your video stills disprove motion blur. There is motion blur present in many other areas of this video, as well as the video stills provided. The police officer in two of the video stills provided is almost entirely blurred due to his own motion, and also the camera's.

This is so silly I'm not really inclined to debate the point any further. You're going to believe what you want, regardless of anything I say, so I don't see the benefit of wasting any more of my time on something so obvious.

There is nothing present in any of this that would support the idiotic notion of a staged terror attack involving thousands of people, complete with a fake severed leg pouring blood all over the place and some guy throwing, as you claim, dust on the participants to make it appear as if they've been involved in an explosion. As if we didn't see the actual explosions in the first place...

And to the one guy....Bostongate? Are you serious?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Oh and here.
This is a video that isn't cut so dramatically and in better resolution.

As I said, these are towels.

The stuff online these days about this bombing is more embarrassing than offensive.
It's moving into the pathetic category.

Focus on the real potential conspiracy. The brothers and the fact that they were on the radar.

Whether the bombs went off, or whether people were really injured or not isn't the conspiracy.
They did, and they were.

Move past this obvious foolishness.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I am also open to conspiracies and the abuse and manipulation of power by govts and the elite- but to suggest there was no bomb, would involve believing

- the kid did not die?

- the amputee was already an amputee? Surely his friends and family would be coming forward right now to say, hang on a sec, he did not have any legs in the first place?!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It is very difficult to separate what was being done for the drill, and what was actual.

It appears that there were some amputee crisis actors there, as part of the training exercise. Here is a clip of them in action in other settings

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by veubiah
It is very difficult to separate what was being done for the drill, and what was actual.

It appears that there were some amputee crisis actors there, as part of the training exercise. Here is a clip of them in action in other settings

Show me where this was taking place at the exact same location as the bombings right before they went off and then you might have a point.

Show me that they had amputees in wound makeup being taken away or being prepared to be taken away right there during the race before the bombs.

If you can't then tell me why you think amputees would suddenly pretend to be injured after the bombings knowing that they would be taking away valuable time and resources from the actual injured. Wouldn't that be COUNTER to the very purpose they volunteered to go through these drills? To actually help save lives?

It's not hard to separate the drill from the bombings at all, and your video isn't related to anything that was happening right before the Boston bombings. It's for training soldiers on the battlefield during combat where such injuries are more likely to occur and more often.

You don't even know if there were any 'amputee actors' used in the Boston drill or if they were even at the scene do you?

- Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Good video, it's definitely towels being thrown over something. If that vid isn't enough to convince someone it's towels and nothing more then there's no point arguing with them seeing as they refuse to acknowledge evidence that proves their opinion wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
An observant person noticed that in this video there is someone doing a Drill type action

WTF do you mean by a "drill type action"? It was just someone throwing someone a towel/sheet

what do you make of this ATS?

It shows some people will clutch at any straw at all to try and make Boston something it was not.

Why do you think someone throwing a towel/sheet is inexplicable behaviour?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by veubiah

So let me get this straight now. On nine eleven there was a drill going on ?

And there was a drill going on when the bombs went off in Boston ?

Myself and many others have been saying since day one of the bombings
that Jeff Baumans wounds don't look real at all. Especially that bone that's
sticking out of his leg.

And now were hearing that crisis actors were there. Amputees.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join