It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey YOU.... Mister Lurker!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dang it between this post and NPR's pledge drive I'm being guilted in to a lot
I was one of those lurkers for years and then I joined and then I never signed in BUT I kept reading daily. I'm back though, let's give this another try! Thanks for kick in the pants!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Finally giving in after months of lurking. Not sure what to say but it feels good to finally join. And ofcourse I had to make a typo on my first post....nice.

edit on 29-4-2013 by Empte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I DID!
Took me 3 years, but I finally did.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldsguy

" and this is my son, tater tot" " I don't know how many of them it would have taken to woop my arse, but I knew how many they were gonna use, and that is one handy piece of info to have" " how far do you think we will make it? All the way to the sceen of the crash, I bet we beat the paramedics by 20 minutes."

Ron White, a true comic master!

I applaud your sense of humor.

Welcome to the loony bin, tin foil hats are issued at the service desk right next to illuminati sign in booth, and the extraterrestrial help desk.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by Oldsguy

" and this is my son, tater tot" " I don't know how many of them it would have taken to woop my arse, but I knew how many they were gonna use, and that is one handy piece of info to have" " how far do you think we will make it? All the way to the sceen of the crash, I bet we beat the paramedics by 20 minutes."

Ron White, a true comic master!

I applaud your sense of humor.

Welcome to the loony bin, tin foil hats are issued at the service desk right next to illuminati sign in booth, and the extraterrestrial help desk.
I have had the pleasure of meeting the Blue Collar crew and before they got to big for their britches. Ron is like that in real life, the glass of Scotch never leaves his hand.

And remember this piece of advise, "Diamonds, that'll shut her up"
edit on 30-4-2013 by Oldsguy because: forgot something

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
shameless bump!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There is usually little to nothing of value to add to a conversation with all these 'experts' posting droves of verifiable info.

Heck I made my account a while ago and still rarely if ever have anything to bring to a discussion but my opinion.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by corvuscorrax

Your opinion is just as valid as the next persons my friend...

Perhaps its time to write your own thread on a subject you find fascinating and get others opinions on what you have to offer?

Just a thought

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

corvuscorrax
There is usually little to nothing of value to add to a conversation with all these 'experts' posting droves of verifiable info.

Heck I made my account a while ago and still rarely if ever have anything to bring to a discussion but my opinion.

I totally relate to this, it's what I've been thinking for a while now. When I first joined ATS I was filled with enthusiastic fire. I was articulate, polite and made sure to reply to everybody. I created threads and even shared a couple of UFO sightings.
Then you start to realize that nobody cares about your opinion - or it's been posted before (boooorinnng)and others generally don't even read either all replies or the full OP anyways...

If you don't attract the attention of certain regular posters and their cliques you don't get very far.

Don't get me wrong, there are certainly some super cool peepz on here! But I only get stars or replies when I post something rude or controversial, and I don't enjoy that sort of back and forth so I hold back.
Now, I just lurk and read my fill of conspiracy!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join