It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Disinformation: Cloud Chart for Schoolchildren + videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So i found this little collection of information about NASA lie-coverups about chemtrails...
They started to release their cloud charts to make an early brain-wash to kids...nothing more to add.

urlbam.com/ha/M0047

Feel free to delete this thread if you think there is one already similar to this.

Well there you have it...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gedo:Rinne Tensei

Maybe I'm being unreasonable.

But her inability to pronounce cirrocumulus kind of takes away from her credibility.
I'm not saying that chemtrails don't exist, but I have not seen any proof that they do either. And that cloud chart is hardly proof of disinformation. Not all contrails can be chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

All those pictures that I see are pictures of already known, well documented types of clouds. I don't really see what this has to do with chemtrails or NASA trying to cover them up.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
When you take samples from multiple fuel tanks from multiple airports and test them in multiple labs, and then show contamination or find separate tanks inside all commercial planes that are loaded with contaminates, then maybe there will be something to talk about. The world has enough misinformed people who believe anything they don't understand is something bad or evil. The truth is, it is almost always just the person is too ignorant to understand, often on many levels. Duping the ignorant and suspicious individual is easy.

Looking at contrails and saying" there's a lot more of them than before" shows nothing. All that means is that people just don't realize that most planes today fly much higher than they did even 15 years ago. Fifty years ago, altitudes routinely reached today were uncommon even for military aircraft. When you get to high enough altitudes, contrails naturally form. Saying "this one dispersed rapidly and that one didn't, so it's a chemtrail" also says nothing and is proof of nothing. Dispersal rates of contrails depend a great deal on locally uneven wind speed/direction and the ambient humidity along many miles of the contrail.

Samples taken from near the ground are from air near the ground and also prove nothing except that maybe your location is polluted by all the chemicals emitted from homes, restaurants, traffic, and factories. If there were contaminants released at 30 to 50 thousand feet over your head, they won't be coming down anywhere near you. If possible, planes make heavy use of tail wind to save fuel. How uniform that is has virtually nothing at all to do with low altitude wind or weather.

Show the contamination in the fuel or in separate tanks feeding into the engines! Show how the fuel or tanks get their supposed contaminant loads. Access to fuel is readily available to people who work with it. It doesn't take a huge sample. Go ask a mechanic to take photos of the (small) extra tanks and sample the contents, if that is your belief. The planes are serviced all over the US, there is no excuse to not do that. Suspicion and claims without honest evidence are worthless IMO, and people who believe this type of claim without any real evidence are IMO ignorant, gullible, or both.
edit on 27-4-2013 by BayesLike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The best part :

Feel free to delete this thread

Mods, don't be shy.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I too believe that there are normal contrails on our sky and not every trail chemtrail.But hey i can easily check the planes that are flying above my head,with online radar sites like :

www.flightradar24.com...

and if the datas are saying there are planes flying the same altitude yet they leave different trails,then i have to think something stinks...or im just missing an important link.

Those charts given to the kids can merely mean a light brain wash to make them accepting the trails more.Not like us...or maybe not...you know its just "conspiracy"....even if it has been admitted by several government people that such activity exists....Even when there are multiple tests and samples and reports that can be linked to daily sprayings i have to say "conspiracy"....

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I’m sorry OP, you are not doing your cause any favours with this thread - that video is hilarious.

Alto-cirrus, cirro-cumulus, strato-cumulus.... Where on earth do they get those weird names from when they are all “clearly” chemtrails? The only “real” clouds are cumulus and cumulonimbus... .

Just to show you how long this brainwashing has been going on for - here is a cloud chart from around 1905 - possibly 1894, depending on which website you believe. If you look closely they are using the same terminology that the woman in the video thinks is so bizarre - and disgusting. Early brainwashing? What did they know about the future?

Source

Regardless of the the truth or otherwise of chemtrails, this is not brainwashing - just science. Old, well established science at that.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OP, the only disinformation and brainwashing going on is that people like the videographer believe that this chart is "brainwashing." And you, apparently, fell for it.

This video is one of the debunker's favorite classics for it's unintended comedy. It's right up there with the "Sprinkler Rainbow Conspiracy Lady." I had my husband listen to it and he interpreted her mangled pronunciation of "cirrocumulus" as "cereal-cum-u-lust." I agree, but we're both "that way."

If you don't know cloud names you need to get one of these charts and learn. Or get a weather guide at a local bookstore.

What you don't know is showing. Open your mind to the real world of science, where clouds have names.
If you haven't seen the Sprinkler Lady, you really should.

Another person fell for it! This thread was flagged???!!!!
edit on 27-4-2013 by stars15k because: just 'cus

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

So i found this little collection of information about NASA lie-coverups about chemtrails...

So what your saying is that science is now disinformation and we shouldn't believe it?

SO now why do you think that NASA is trying to cover up something like clouds, which have been around before humans walked this big blue rock we call home?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Isn't there some way to require at least some semblance of intelligence for a thread?
The "cloud charts" at issue ar 100% accurate, and have been used and accepted for decades.

Isn't there a "consensus" on this?
And, I thought, "the science is settled," as well.
Why does such paranoia not apply to "chemtrails," yet suffices to shut down legitimate climate debate?

My digs at the AGW profiteers is intended.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Now clouds are "chem clouds"? Are you frickin serious? The little girl in the video is pathetic. Even a sliver of understanding of clouds would set her tiny little mind at ease. They have been well documented since before aerial delivery was possible. So I am to assume that they first thought of chemtrails, they tasked Wilber and Orvil with coming up with a way to get them in the air?

I sincerely hope that the OP is joking with this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

....Even when there are multiple tests and samples and reports that can be linked to daily sprayings

Is there any chance that you could provide a link for these tests and samples, and of course reports, as they sound interesting?

By chance would the name Carnicom be associated with any of the reports, tests results, or samples?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So NASA are in on the chemtrail cover-up too??

Jeezus, who isn't in on it? Sounds like there must be literally millions of people involved in this chemtrail conspiracy!!

My chemtrail believing colleague, whom I have referenced in posts on here before, recently confronted an airline pilot at a chemtrail protest in London, the guy(pilot) was passing buy and stopped to see what the fuss was all about. When he approached my colleague and other protesters to speak about his profession he was met with a verbal assault and accusations of being part of the cover-up. Another person I know witnessed the event and described a man beset by lunatics, he tried to engage in a discussion with the chemtrail believers but eventually left in disgust. My colleague later described the incident and the pilot's withdrawal as evidence of how they (the pilots) live in fear for their lives and are forced to keep quiet by "the government". In reality my colleague is a deluded twat if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is the same chart they use for both kids and to teach adults in the Skywarn program (tornado chasers) about cloud formation and how tornadoes occur. Nothing sinister about these charts at all.

However, I do agree that chemtrails DO exist- my family has been heavily affected by the ones dispersed in the late 1950s and early 1960s. Articles exist all over to document those, even to what was sprayed. Yes they still do use chems, but they are generally lower flying aircraft- and they spray on the pretext of "Spraying for mosquitoes" or some other excuse- whatever works for the area you live in.

This topic is beat to death, like Boston.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

Spraying for mosquitos gnerally doesn't look like contrails from airliners tho - so although those are definitley trails of chemicals they are not what the chemtrail conspiracy is supposedly all about - except then they try to expand it to include something that does actually exist....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The fact that you believe cloud names are wierd, made up NASA lies and are unaware that hese cloud classifications existed decades before NASA itself was created speaks volumes about you and your credibility.

None of it is good though

new topics

top topics

join