It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just lost my baby girl and want to vent.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Very sorry to hear about your loss

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by roberthsiddelljr

Sounds like you had a pretty vivid dream. I'd cut out the cheese before bed in future.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GafferUK1981
reply to post by hotel1

A pretty massive factor, it was a major reason Hitler rose to power.

Whether you like it or not religion divides this planet more than anything. Much more than race, religion is the only thing that can make a man kill his brother and believe that he is doing the right thing.

The irony is that without religion this world would be closer to utopia than religion could ever bring, yet it is religious believers who claim to want a better world who hurt so many with their false beliefs and discrimination.
edit on 29-4-2013 by GafferUK1981 because: (no reason given)

Once again it is a factor but it was not the cause.

Money, power, territorial ambition, or affairs of the heart also cause men and women to kill their brothers and sisters.

Religeon is no more or less devisive than any of these factors.

You are entitled to your own opinions and beliefs, you are not entitled to your own facts.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GafferUK1981

Originally posted by GafferUK1981
This man's child has not gone to a better place...

The real question is how much evidence do YOU need before you wake up from your denial.

There is a MASSIVE amount of undeniable evidence showing that babies that live a short life DO go to heaven.

Below are just a couple of examples of this.

"Colton, still 4 years old, told his mother “you had a baby die in your tummy didn’t you”, which completely shocked them both because they had never told him about their miscarriage. They asked him how he knew and he said that he met his sister in Heaven and she told him what happened."

"Well he’s 7 years old now and it took a couple of years for his parents to really understand what happened, but when Colton Burpo was four years he was having surgery in the hospital for a burst appendix. While he was in surgery he apparently had some sort of out of body experience and could see what his parents were doing. He witnessed that his dad was praying and his mom on her cellphone. Both parents say they have no clue how he knew that, but that it’s absolutely true. And the story just gets more interesting from there.

Apparently during the same surgery Colton went to Heaven where he recounts how he met his grandfather who he had never known, who he later recognized in photos. The interesting thing is that he didn’t recognize photos of his grandfather as an old man with glasses, which is how everyone knew him, but rather as a young man. Colton’s father literally had go find a photo of ‘Pop’ as a young man before Colton was able to recognize him. Now that’s pretty wild.

Four year old met his mother’s miscarried child in Heaven

"In 1988, evangelist Jesse Duplantis was taken up into Heaven. While he was there, he saw a multitude of small children, singing and praising God as they played little harps. When he asked the angel who had brought him there who they were, he was told they were the children the earth did not want. As Duplantis watched these children, who appeared to be from three to ten years old, he realized that they were children who had been lost to abortion. The angel explained to him that these children longed to see their mothers come to Heaven and be reunited with them." Link

"This dome," said my guide, "is the place where all infants from earth are gathered for instruction. The outer buildings are the nurseries where they are first brought, to be nourished by their guardian angel."

"Whenever an infant dies on earth, the guardian angel who brings it here considers all of its abilities and places it with others of similar ability. According to its artistic, scientific or social abilities, each is given a home best suited to the development of its gifts."

CAUGHT UP TO THE INFANTS' PARADISE

"I believe all she says is true. (Marietta Davis) I too was able to see where the infants are. Everything she described was as I saw it. But I saw and was told more specifically they were all the babies that were born and died, and miscarriages and abortions. I was only allowed in that one room, I was not allowed to travel around like she was. When I was there, I was at home. That is where we belong. Make every effort to get there." Nine Days in Heaven

In heaven, children are there, all the ones who died young, in childbirth, or were aborted.
Heaven What Is It Like

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

Hey, my condolences. ATS loves ya.

I can't understand what you're going through, I'm a teenager, never had kids... but I have a little brother and sister, and a LOT of little cousins, and quite a big family... One of my cousins was just diagnosed with cancer, my mamaw and papaw are dying, and my grandmother just died recently. I DO understand the pain of loss, and I'm sorry this happened.

I'm not religious either, but I have a personal belief in a greater being. I've seen and felt too much proof not to. But, I WILL agree that quite a lot of Bible thumpers are extremely annoying with their beliefs.

Please don't take offense to this, I say it to everyone. God bless.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Please don't confuse desire with proof

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Well some evidence would be nice, I don't think a little childs stories constitute evidence.

I had an active mind as a kid and thought I saw monsters under the bed but it was just my imagination.

If there is so much evidence can you explain why the bible is so obviously incorrect. Genesis is wildly inaccurate to the point it is a fairytale, if your religion is so correct then why is your religious book so incorrect.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join