It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your city is on "lock-down", do NOT look outside.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Common sense would dictate that a 140 pound kid would have a difficult time, if not immposible, running through the streets with a 10-15 pound bomb or two that he couldn't set off cause it was so scary they had to cut sell service, plus guns and ammo while being wouned. He's not lex luther.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Did they know he was just hiding? No.

Did they know he was acting alone? No.

Did they know he didn't have more explosives? No.

Did you, at the time? No.

You're applying what you know now to the situation. Try applying what they knew at the time, which wasn't much, and think about it that way.

What i knew the moment it actually happened? THE GOVERNMENT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!

these 2 ALLEGED guys probaly DID nothing wrong, patsies just like Oswald and McVeigh!!!!

How goddamn dumb is society becoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILL ME NOW, I want no more part of this bullcrap world if idiots are going ot be leading it. i am sick and tired and too to give a crap anymore about this BS!! If you can not open your eyes and SEE who benefits from this crap, this NEVER happened in the 50's or any other year prior to 2000, sure there was a few school shootings and these were proved to be set up by the CIA and FBI too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on already, POINT THE GODDAMN FINGER AT THE REAL PERPS!!!!!!!!!! i have no problem laying the blame where it totally belongs!!!!!!!!!!! What a truly screwed up world this is and you people are making it worse!!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Thank you thanku thankyou! That is what I keep saying. The head of the beast must be severed. These dangerous dupes will do what ever thier master says, They do NOT work for us people. they work for the corpration of the united states NOT the united states of america and you had better learn the difference.
Hint; corporations have owners and your not one, YOUR THE PRODUCT. They believe they own you.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Ok. so I just checked I was wrong cell service wasstill up but the rest stands.

I still don't see how the whole "fire fight" went with the two boys. Why did they stop thier car?
Did one of them thrw the bomb, which would have gone about 20 feet, while the other one phoned it in? All the while dodgeing fire and returning fire?

Then when the young one got away, alledgedly with the bombs, was he going to toss them and dial on the run?
the whole thing sounds implausable. And lets not forget they gotin an hour long fire fight and threw stun grenades at an unarmed SUSPECT, not an exscaped convict.

I don't want men who were admittedly scared %^&less comming in my house waveing guns around my kids looking for someone whom I am not affraid of, I did not ask for thier help nor do I want it, yet one is not able to not comply cause its volentary just like taxes. yeah right!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Good God!!!! They didn't know........ what if there was a terrorist with a bomb.......what if it was a gun, not a camera,,,,,,,what if ........what if.......what if.
What if primitive man did not create the first flint knife because someone might use it as a weapon.........what if Columbus did not undertake his voyage cuz his boat might sink.........what if Patriots had not assembled on the Village Green cuz the Redcoats might shoot at them.......what if Chuck Yeager did NOT break the sound barrier cuz his plane might crash........what if, what if, what if........ the Mantra of the Coward........the Song of the Sheep.....the excuse of the worthless and weak.
Absolutely, positively, turns my stomach. You would have us cowering in caves with fig leaves hiding our balls cuz if you had your way WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY!!!!
Hope you enjoy the cattle cars, the relocation and re-education camps and the "showers".
Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

A whole platoon of soldiers for One 19 year old terrorist? How far in the chains does your neck have to be for you to realize that you are a slave to your government and Tyranny abounds?

America has already taken the blue pill Neo fall back asleep to your facebook dream with twitter sprinkles and we will wake you when the revolution starts...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What I sure won't do and I'm horrified to see anyone even JOKE about is stand in an upper window with a camera while making faces. It's one thing to express my dislike but quite another to hold up something that cannot necessarily be distinguished from a rifle scope or mounted optics on a rifle.

. This is still the US and they can't start firing on civilians the way they do in Afghanistan and other places.

Wrabit2000 it is your right to look out your window if armed men come rolling down your streets. if you dont like them then its your right to take a picture to show the world what there doing. if your scared of taking a picture of some men in a vehicle with guns then I wonder how scared you would be if you were actually put into a life or death situation which required you to be in a fire fight .
Well good thing your in a civilized country cause you wouldn't last to long anywhere else.
As a nation we have become so complacent and afraid that will let the government spy on us, enter our homes, point guns at our faces, and pretty much do anything else so long as its under the guise of "security"
As a nation We're so controlled by fear that before long we will have given Up all are rights

do you think this the type of country are forefathers imagined when they fought off the British who were trying to strip us of these same rights

Ill leave you with this

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Ben Franklin

And afterthought yeah they can't shoot innocent civilians yet I wonder how long it will be till its ok to shoot a civilian just for watching police activity

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
When this whole Boston sham unfolded before our eyes and the sub par military took over, I was more than disappointed to say the least.

America, Its over... You failed the test. They Won. How many thousands of troops took over.

Complete Lock Down? Did anybody ask any questions? Did anybody Say the Word, " No!" ? to anyone for a week?

Boston police which is supposed to be our best, Top Notch?!, So they let BIG SIS Take their balls and City??! Really?

I would like Boston Police respond and tell us who gave the orders. I know they are not happy to say the least.

Does any body have the courage or balls to tell the truth? Its already over for you, you have nothing more to lose so whats the worry. Thanks for protecting. Done us proud.

Bunch of p_________s.

Remember the one person in China that stood in front of the tanks? Irish eyes are not smiling anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
You just descibed about 90 % of all homicides.

Really? Did I? 90% of all homicides start with blowing people up indiscriminately at the finish line of a marathon using improvised IED's then do they?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You just descibed about 90 % of all homicides.

Really? Did I? 90% of all homicides start with blowing people up indiscriminately at the finish line of a marathon using improvised IED's then do they?

No.... I am sorry. I guess I should have been more clear...
You asked these questions:

Did they know he was just hiding? No. Did they know he was acting alone? No. Did they know he didn't have more explosives? No. Did you, at the time? No.

You can ask that list of questions for every homicide that occurs.
Those questions will get the same answers in 90% of homicides.

So, I will ask ....
Should we call out the National Guard and activate a lockdown on over a million people each and every time you get 'no' answers to the list of questions?

But... I would bet that you knew what I meant, didn't you?
edit on 29-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I live in Japan here with my Japanese wife. I just showed her this picture and asked her `Do you want to live in that country?`

She answered very quickly, `Hell No!`

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Its too dangerous...

I apologize if this image has already been posted though even if it has, its probably worth a second look.

When I first saw it, I was at a loss for words.

Clearly, the photographer was using his camera, was that his crime, taking a pic?

Is the threat of lethal force appropriate for taking a picture?

There are a variety of suppositions and hypotheticals that we can discuss here but irregardless, IMHO "America" is heading down a very disturbing path...

edit on 27-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/29/2013 by Majic because: minor spelling correction in title

Hmm Reminds me when Nazi Germany was doing the same thing in the late 30s till WW2 ended

You Know The Gestapo and the SS elite Looking for Jews & Rounding Up Jews in Germany Poland

what you see in this picture !!

eventually may come to this ! !

yes everyone is a Suspect !! ohh I see you have Weapons ! Shot gun Pistol

Ohh I love The Patriot Act

the Nazi Germany = Enabling Act of 1933

The American = Cold War Red Scare ( Commies ) Internaional Security Act of 1950

Made the Patriot Act All Possible !

He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither. People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both. ... Benjamin Franklin

Ohh about the Nazi Round Up kinda thing if the International Security Act of 1950 went full effect

There a Movie that was put out but didn't get too far !! ( Just think of Detention Camps (FEMA) of what we here about today )

Punishment Park
pwatkins.mnsi.net...

Aftermath:
USA ‘Punishment Park’ was released in the Murray Hill Cinema in an out-of-the-way part of Manhattan, New York City, and already it was clear that the US distributor was not going to properly handle the film. It remains unclear whether the cinema owner (or the distributor) was affected by the hostile critics, or whether the Federal authorities issued threats. In any case, ‘Punishment Park’ was withdrawn from the cinema after only four days. Since then, ‘Punishment Park’ has rarely been shown in the US, and never on TV. A representative of a main Hollywood studio which could have released ‘Punishment Park’ was quoted as saying something to the effect that, “We could never show this film, we would have the Sheriff’s office [or perhaps ‘the Federal authorities’ - PW] on our necks in five minutes.” Participants at a seminar for TV producers from 24 Public Broadcasting System (PBS) stations across the US all swore that they could never, and would never show a film like this on American TV. And so they haven’t.

Punishment park (1971) trailer

( listen to the narration real closely ) certain act of sabotage aka Terrorist )

( the interrogation )

In the Near Future it may come to this ! see whats happening NOW !

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by kosmicjack

And you expect the LEO's and anti-terror people to observe niceties when trying to catch that person?

You have perfectly defined the difference between subjects and citizens; citizens have rights, subjects have "niceties" that can be taken at any time.

That is the difference between being English and being American.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Patriot act trumps the Fourth Amendment. Created by the Right perpetuated by the Left. Get used to it, you are being conditioned to accept this as the norm. As you can see many on this site here are already indoctrinated. Bet your ass if Bush did this, they would have a different opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Its the difference between being alive and dead sometimes.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

reply to post by Covertblack

Logos are important.
That is how we identify things. The term 'military police' actually means something. It refers to departments in the branches of the military when we are speaking of the US. That vehicle was labeled military police. It may have been a National Guard vehicle, which would not be surprising, as it is said that they were activated. I just am not convinced that this vehicle is DHS.

Honestly, some of the equipment DHS has is not far from what the military carries.

And that is the scary part imo. There is the police and the military. The military that belongs to the state during state and national emergencies is called the national guard. THERE IS ZERO ROOM FOR DHS!

Police should act as police do with police gear. Military should act as military do with military gear. Police=Police and Military=Military.

Kindergarden Level should help our challenged friends whom have no idea about government.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

And.. yes it is.

Because I've LIVED through this kind of thing. On a regualr basis. For the first 30 years of my life.

Because I was there when this happened;

Warrington Bombing

and because, by extraordinary misfortune, I was also there when this happened

Manchester Bombing

And because I've worked in those environments, with the people who have to deal with it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
We live in a sad day and age.

Willing to bet that photo came from a kid holding an iPhone.

The insert-derogatory-term-here obviously had enough time to identify who was standing in the window... yet still felt it was necessary to keep a crosshair on them. Cops and their constant hunger for power/an ego trip make me sick to my stomach.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrxMulder
We live in a sad day and age.

Willing to bet that photo came from a kid holding an iPhone.

The insert-derogatory-term-here obviously had enough time to identify who was standing in the window... yet still felt it was necessary to keep a crosshair on them. Cops and their constant hunger for power/an ego trip make me sick to my stomach.
Im sorry, but this is nothing but baseless conjecture on your part.

Like I have said from the start, without context, all you guys are doing is screaming at the wall. You have no way of knowing the actions of either the photographer or the subject of the picture before or after the instant this photo was snapped.

For all any of us know, that person could not even be aiming at the photographer. He could very possibly have been doing a 180 degree visibility check, and the photog got a well timed pic. Heck, for all we know, the photog was in the window signalling to the subject to show off his weapon.

The point being, WE DO NOT KNOW.

Its amazing to me how willing and ready people are to jump to conclusions.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join