It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers mother regrets moving to the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Really. I bet most of Boston do as well.

It turns out she's possibly one of the main motivators of jihad in the family, and if you know anything about facial psychology, any interview with her on TV reveals much about what she's hiding....and it's a lot. She lies in just about every sentence. It riddles her. Blame blame blame poor innocent boys...yet she is on a taped conversation apparently about committing jihad. A dangerous, sneaky, deviant, evil, little woman.

But wait until someone on ATS says the US released such information to scare her from coming to the investigation...., there's always one..

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well thats the smartest comment out of her mouth yet....
i can't believe some nuts on these sites tricked her into thinking the whole thing was staged using red paint as blood..
that really put a hit on our community

then again she could have a bigger part in this then we think so
edit on 27-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Put her in jail for 10 years. She how much more she can hate it.
Just found out she was on the terror watch list.
edit on 27-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
But she has no regrets of giving birth to monsters.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Interesting, however, I have not heard her express regret over shoplifting (i.e. STEALING MERCHANDISE) from an American shop owner. Of which, she was caught and prosecuted. Then, left the country so if she returns, she will be arrested. No wonder she "regrets" coming to this country. A country that helped support her and her family though difficult times with taxpayer money.

Yeah, she regrets coming to this country alright....

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have a hard time understanding the relevance of this thread. No offense, OP. But this is sorta like proclaiming bears crap in the woods.

If you hate a country on principle, you probably shouldn't live there. Let alone raise children there.

new topics

top topics

join