It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rise of the Fourth Reich - personal insights

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It sounds as though your grandmothers mental illness was rooted in her Nazi concentration camp experiences. Those of us who have read Mein Kampf realize Hitler was just a NWO puppet playing his role. The Jews were well represented in the NWO in the years leading up to WW2 although I doubt many of the the Jewish Ghetto residents ever heard of Theodor Hertzl or his dream of a Jewish state in Israel.

A Reich was meant to last 1000 years so we are just at the beginning of the third Reich.
The third Reich appears to be loosely patterned after the original Renaissance which occurred roughly 1000 years after the fall of Rome. The first Renaissance was inspired by artists like Davinci, Third Reich was created largely by the global military complex, fourth Reich might be done by intellectuals and undoubtedly would not demonize "the Jew" to save some country from war reparations.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

OH! My I didn't know this.

It is interesting (and particularly disturbing) that The Department of Health and Human Services (used to be called Department of Health, Education, and Welfare and was renamed after the separate federal Department of Education was created in 1979), took over the duties of The Federal Security Agency when it was abolished in 1952. They also have their own "army" known as United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps as a uniformed service, may also be militarized and considered a branch of the armed forces by an act of Congress, or by executive order by the President of the United States, not only in time of war, but also in “an emergency involving the national defense proclaimed by the President."

My husband and I recently became concerned because our small town in the boonies suddenly got a bunch of white vehicles parked in a vacant lot. They seemed to be bought from mostly a used dealer 2 hours away.

Eventually we stopped worrying about it because discovered they were being moved around and seemed to be used by the Dept of heath and Human services. But why do they need them and what do they do.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

This thread is running on a fine line..keep it up...I'm sure it'll end up 404ed when people start defending Hitler/ Oh wait, that just happened..

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This thread is DOA-Godwin's Law.

Don't worry, ATS. The FEMA camps and the DHS trucks are for the American Muslims.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
Mate, you're only scared because your paranoid.

And what was that about your grandmother in a mental institution. My grandmother said "what runs in the parents, runs in the children...".

But it's just a thought ? Seemed obvious to me.

How is he paranoid? I cannot understand how people can be so blind to the facts staring them in the face. The government is not meant to have this much power, and EVERY SINGLE TIME it has happened in the past, things have ended quite badly. As a nation we must struggle to regain the power of the people, and strive to keep our essential rights, including the 2nd amendment. Many atrocities would have been avoided had the people been armed.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I wrote this really great paragraph of encouragement but after I pressed 'reply' I got a 'security error' from the site. odd. I can't rewrite it but sum it in short.

You are not alone nor are you paranoid. The people are worried.Contrary to what the media will have you believe, I honestly believe there are millions more of us out there and awake (most don't say so out loud or in public). We have learned from history so we know what the world is capable of doing. All we can do at this moment is be prepared, aware and willing to remind others that as a country we are not invincible. Humans, as a whole, are far to powerful to let this happen again. The mere fact 'false flags' and 'conspiracy theorists' are getting so much attention right now is proof that the "powers that be" are feeling threatened and desperate. I do not see a future of doom and gloom for all. Spiritually speaking, I see a golden age.
edit on 29-4-2013 by gracesillups because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

Nice reference. But, men are not monkeys. It is true that monkeys see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil. But, humans do all three. That's what makes us human. The day we lose that ability to see evil, hear evil, and speak evil, is the day we regress to become pure monkeys once again.

Not saying that the monkey state is a bad state to be in, mind you. Just that living by perception alone, is just one kind of existence. Men need more than perception. We need to see things as wrong, we need to curse, we need to blame others for the faults we see in them, we need to do evil. That way, we assert our freedom. That's how we know we're not just monkeys. We can do bad things, monkeys cannot. Adam ate from the tree, thus changed from monkey to now know good and evil. [Genesis 2:9]. It's a long road back to forgetting that good and evil we now know. A long road to return to the monkey state existence that prevailed in the original garden.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
One thing the U.S. has going for it that no other country has going for it (that hasn't really come into play yet) are the diverse amounts of states (50 lol) and their own cultures and state governments. If the nation was set up so that it was all governed under a national government and that regulated culture, we would have more of an issue.

For example, in Idaho, where I moved to, the state is heavily influenced by religion, patriarchy, etc... so there is no danger of any Christian genocide here... unless the whole state was taken out. But there are a lot of guns here.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
reply to post by Ghost375

My beef with Biden is that he is leaning more and more toward the side of more governmental controls, more government involvement, and more less civil liberties, very specifically his views on gun control, and the fact that he drafted anti terrorist legislation that was pretty much a duplicate of the Patriot act prior to 9/11, and complained that it was badly "watered down by anti-government conservatives and leftist civil libertarians".

Source

Just because someone supports stricter gun laws, doesn't make them a Tyrant. What he's come out in support of is very light.

He supports Roe vs Wade, "favors diverting drug offenders out of the nation's prison system," supports states right to allow gay marriage....

How are you going to say he wants less civil liberties?
compared to who? The Republicans who want the Patriot Act and to restrict these civil liberties?

The ONLY civil liberty Republicans support is being able to walk into a store and pick up a weapon capable of killing masses of people with no background check. I'm sorry, that's not what I call civil liberties. Oh, they also openly support allowing corporations to have the freedom to walk all over you. Who needs minimum wage! That's government control! C'mon.

Whatever, you disagree with his policies. I get that. But to compare him to Hitler is asinine and makes you look foolish, nearly delusional.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The Nazi's Actually WON THE WAR it was all a Masquerade All of it so they could secretly take over America and everybody was fooled into it!

Internet Link here!
edit on 29/4/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thank you for your personal experience OP.

I too was born into a legacy, but a very different one, and one that is not often talked about.

As a Jehovah's Witness I was raised to hear about how many Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi occupied Europe (starting with Germany) were systematically imprisoned and killed.

But we were unlike anyone else. You see, while Hitler persecuted the Jews, and because of his occult background and perverse teaching by those of the occult arts he hated the Jews with a great hatred and thus wanted to exterminate them. This of course was at the behest of Satan the Devil who hates Jews because Jews were once Jehovah's witnesses on earth. They were victims of the "final solution," the holocaust.

Unlike the Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses were full-blooded Germans with blonde hair and blue eyes. Hitler saw them as the creme-de-la-creme. The master race. But unlike all the other so-called Christians of Christendom whom Hitler duped into serving him and giving him support they stood out as different. While the Pope proclaimed that the totalitarian Hitler was God's instrument to bring the thousand-year-reign of Christ, Jehovah's Witnesses refused to "Heil Hitler," thus saying that Hitler was their savior. They said that Jesus was their savior and thus it would be blasphemous to claim that Hitler was.

Hitler couldn't understand that while he was easily able to manipulate all religions in Germany to his will, he was unable to manipulate this small group of loyal Christian witnesses of Jehovah. They must be extinguished! Those were Hitler's words. How was it possible that he could not manipulate a group of religious people like he did all the others so easily?

Jehovah's Witnesses were attacked ferociously at the very beginning. They were the ones first into concentration cmaps and made up the majority of the first ones in the camps. All they had to do was sign a little paper denying Jehovah as the true God and giving their support to the state government. But they did not.

They saw that Satan was attacking their integrity. Satan already had all the other religions mislead. But he did not have Jehovah's people. They knew that Satan was attacking their integrity to Jehovah God. He thought that if their very lives were in the balance they would renounce Jehovah. But they did not.

All they had to do was sign a piece of paper and they were released. Unlike all other Holocaust victims they alone were martyrs. They were the ones to choose whether they stayed in the camps and died because of their love of God and neighbor, or were released by renouncing Jehovah and serving Hitler.

And they brought to the their knees the gestapo and the power of the SS. They almost without question refused to join Hitler, and thus by the thousands were imprisoned and slaughtered.

You probably do not know this history. For shamefully all nations have mostly buried it. But not totally. Certainly we have shamed all of Christendom by our Christ-like conduct. We have shown the world that Bible principles when put into action cause love and harmony and defeats evil. This is not something that occultists and haters of truth want you to know. In fact the very word martyrs comes from Greek and means "witness." That is because the first century Christians too were known as Jehovah's Witnesses, and as they died for their faith the word witness became synonymous with giving up ones life for Jehovah. Thus a witness of Jehovah is a martyr. This too no doubt you were not taught.

Far from being bitter at life for the Holocaust, these Christians knew there was a spiritual warfare being waged, one between Jehovah and Satan. And they were caught in the middle. And they also knew if they stayed loyal, unlike all of the unfaithful, disloyal members of false-Christians in Christendom, Jehovah would eventually return their lives to them.

Actually, some of the lies Hitler spread about Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi Europe was that they were Amerivcan spies. But the United States was busy persecuting and even killing Jehovah's Witnesses as well for refusing to fight their brothers. You see, we are neutral to all politics because we are a part of Jesus' kingdom which is no part of this world.

After WWII and the iron curtain was put up Stalin spread the lie that Jehovah's Witnesses were Nazi', and banished them to Siberia. Even though they had just gone through viscous persecution by the Nazi. And thus many who were in the concentration camps for refusing to Heil Hitler, were know in Goo-logs and banished to Siberia for lies spread by the government.

Haters of truth now infiltrate this board like a plague, filled with evil spirits, and no doubt they will spread their hate lies even still. But they are only a testament to the truth of God's word, and the approval of Jehovah upon his witnesses.

cont...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Finally to all those who will try to deny that the holocaust happened I will leave this warning that Jehovah's Witnesses published a right after World War II.

They saw Satan's hand in all of this and very shrewdly, and perhaps lead by God's spirit predicted that these evil people would deny the Holocaust ever happened:

IN ITS September 26, 1945, issue, Consolation noted that future attempts might be made to revise history and deny what had happened. The article “Has Nazism Been Destroyed?” said:
“Propagandists think the people have short memories. It is their intention to erase past history, presenting themselves in the modern disguise of benefactors, their incriminating record being covered up.”
The magazine gave this perceptive warning: “Until Jehovah does fight Armageddon, Nazism will continue to raise its ugly head.”
Awake 1995 August, 22.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The USA isnt called the evil empire by other nations for nothing. We are the devil.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The mission creep of the insidious left, and Cultural Marxism are way, way more of threat to our freedom than any minority right wing thought.

If you wish to see proof of this look too government, media, military, police or anything publicly funded.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There is no denying it, red sector A is where the shadow governments operate.

Ragged lines of ragged gray Skeletons, they shuffle away
Shouting guards and smoking guns Will cut down the unlucky ones
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed
A wound that will not heal
A heart that cannot feel
Hoping that the horror will recede
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed
Sickness to insanity
Prayer to profanity
Days and weeks and months go by
Don't feel the hunger
Too weak to cry

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Just because someone supports stricter gun laws, doesn't make them a Tyrant. What he's come out in support of is very light.

He supports Roe vs Wade, "favors diverting drug offenders out of the nation's prison system," supports states right to allow gay marriage....

How are you going to say he wants less civil liberties?
compared to who? The Republicans who want the Patriot Act and to restrict these civil liberties?

The ONLY civil liberty Republicans support is being able to walk into a store and pick up a weapon capable of killing masses of people with no background check. I'm sorry, that's not what I call civil liberties. Oh, they also openly support allowing corporations to have the freedom to walk all over you. Who needs minimum wage! That's government control! C'mon.

Whatever, you disagree with his policies. I get that. But to compare him to Hitler is asinine and makes you look foolish, nearly delusional.

"Republicans who want the Patriot Act " you say? Did you miss the part about him drafting up legislation that was nearly identical and that he complained that it (both his legislation and the patriot act ) was watered down?

He supports Roe vs Wade you say?
Funny thing about that, he voted in favor of overturning Roe v. Wade as a Senator in 1982 and apparently changed his mind since then.

Supports states right to allow gay marriage you say? Not according to his voting record.

Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage. (Sep 1996)

Yeah he apparently changed his mind about that too.

Any politician that will "flip flop" on issues to get public support IMHO is dangerous. One who is in the second seat of power (you know, the guy that takes over if our President sees and untimely death) of this country that does so is someone to be concerned about. He is someone that seems to think that the President has the power through executive order to override the constitution. That POV would prove to be very dangerous should he ever be in the position to run the country. But that's just my take on it.

I will concede to you that allowing corporations to have the freedom to walk all over us is far more dangerous than any one politician or his abilities to sway the public.If being wary of politicians who will say whatever they want to get whatever they want is delusional, then I guess I am guilty as charged.

edit on 4/29/2013 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: added to/corrected

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Bravo on a well written and insightful observation that seems to float over the majority of sedated ''sheepole'' preoccupied with their narcissistic lives. You will of course receive a plethora of negative comments regarding the issues raised here due to a lack of insight and a high degree of sensationalism about the ''greatest country'' on the earth.

Why is it that time and time again there seems to be this pattern of evil self absorbed power hungry mongers that initiate sinister forms of propaganda to a mass crowd of unwary narrow minded citizens, too only at a later stage be recognized as acts of plagiarism for prior beliefs that intern were copied from other power hungry rulers and so forth...

History not only repeats itself but it morphs into even more insidious forms of its prior self as the human psyche evolves. The Nazi regime were secretive in some forms but very public and open about their ideals and overall intentions, whilst the discussed country uses an even more sinister form of propagation towards a hidden agenda through mass media, Hollywood bias films and of course so-called political interests. One can only hope a medium such as the internet can play as a catalyst for truth to be spread amongst the vigilant and thus to the ignorant but now, I might sound like a sensationalist.

Either way I implore you to continue your endeavors of spreading useful observations and hypothesis' to whomever may find it to be of value as times are becoming ever so more crucial. So I say once more bravo! with a considerable dose of respect for sharing your family history coupled with this sickening pattern of power games.

Good things

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I have also seen the simularities accumulating over the years. Unfortunately I do not see that the tide can be turned. Most people have been indoctrinated and simply can not and will not see it, those that do are usually older than 40. As long as the younsters have their electronic gizmos they are pacified and have no need for the truth. One reason the Nazis were not more complete in their mission was that papers could be forged. Now everything is computerized. When was the last time that you ventured out and did not see someone with a phone, a tool for instant reporting of infractions of another. Yes there is something coming, exactly what I am not sure but I suspect it will be more like iSomeone posted regarding the treatment of the Jehovah's Witnesses. A dictator is nothing without devoted followers.

No matter the popularity of the government they still have the power to pass laws that will control and dictate behaviour of others.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
One thing the U.S. has going for it that no other country has going for it (that hasn't really come into play yet) are the diverse amounts of states (50 lol) and their own cultures and state governments. If the nation was set up so that it was all governed under a national government and that regulated culture, we would have more of an issue.

For example, in Idaho, where I moved to, the state is heavily influenced by religion, patriarchy, etc... so there is no danger of any Christian genocide here... unless the whole state was taken out. But there are a lot of guns here.

I guess that is the reason constant adding of federal laws and trying to steal state power.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There is a 98% +/-2% probability that history repeats approximately every 80 years, as the previous generation of human beings dies off and forgets the lessons of the past, while younger ambitious leaders erase and rewrite the history that would have protected the race from tragedy. Next time you are confused or worried, examine the wikipedia article on 1933.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join