It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF this was your Fantasy world.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Lets take a break from reality...

IF this was a world like middle earth or anything else from an epic fantasy novel or movie...

Who or what would you be?

Myself... I've been a D&D player for a good portion of my life until recently...

I've always been a Dwarf... the stout grumpy type, who keeps his friends close and his enemies closer. Always ready for battle or argument, the dwarf spends a good portion of his life mining precious metals or in the local pub drinking ale(grog) and reminiscing of past victories in battle...

Us Dwarves don't trust anyone other then our kin... and have a strong distaste for elvish kind, or any "long shanks" for that matter... his most trusted allies are his axe and shield... we never turn down a chance to kill an orc, or jump waist deep into unlikely odds in battle!

Who would you be in your fantasy world?

edit on 27-4-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
so in a fantasy world, you would be a dwarf?
wierd.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

yup... without a doubt

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I would be a "runner" living "between the gloss and the reality, the Mirror’s Edge".

The Runners are an illegal underground courier group who operate independently from the city’s legal security and surveillance measures. As such they are a popular option to transport private and confidential documents across the city without the intrusion of governmental surveillance.
To perform their jobs each runner is taught the art of Free Running, in which participants use the urban and rural areas to perform efficient movements through its structures. Runners are adept at moving quickly, vaulting, sliding, and other movements. By making use of parkour, Runners are able to spend most of their time on rooftops or within urban structures and use the environment to escape from opposition such as the City Protection Force. If the Runner is unable to escape they are also trained in a variety of street martial arts to compliment their parkour skills. Some are also knowledgeable in gun and weapon use.

Yep.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is hard for me to answer. There are so many fantasy worlds I've been to. (Metaphorically of course)

I tried and cannot pick just one...

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

You gottta pick one for the sake of the thread...

Come on, there has to be one you prefer above all overs, regardless of if its because of a power or an image you like...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If I may choose another I would like to be Commander of a Rebel convoy in the Star Wars world too.

And last but not least perhaps I would be a ninja of history bringing down corrupt empires of the past.

Can you see a certain theme that I attest to personally?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would be Galadriel, except with more energy. Beautiful, terrible and telepathic. In tune with her surroundings. In The LOR movies she is not very athletic, I would have to be. If you could combine Galadriel and Éowyn, that would be me.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You can pick as many as you like... the idea is to use your imagination... A Break from Reality

IF you have a few favorite ideas, describe them all

There are no rules... Just imagination...

Picture yourself in your ideal Fantasy.... I don't care if its star wars, or my little pony

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Very true.

I would have to say Warcraft universe. Now I could be either Horde or Alliance so I'll do both.

Horde - Blood Elf Paladin

Alliance - Night Elf Hunter

That wasn't easy by the way.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A vampire.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
I would be Galadriel, except with more energy. Beautiful, terrible and telepathic. In tune with her surroundings. In The LOR movies she is not very athletic, I would have to be.

Nice...

Would you be the lovely good Galadriel or the terrible queen, feared by the world?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by Akragon

Very true.

I would have to say Warcraft universe. Now I could be either Horde or Alliance so I'll do both.

Horde - Blood Elf Paladin

Alliance - Night Elf Hunter

That wasn't easy by the way.

-SAP-

Gah!!

Bloody elves!! *shakes his fist*

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I would be Galadriel, except with more energy. Beautiful, terrible and telepathic. In tune with her surroundings. In The LOR movies she is not very athletic, I would have to be.

Nice...

Would you be the lovely good Galadriel or the terrible queen, feared by the world?

Akragon... mate... "terrible and telepathic"... I'm sure its the Queen... "In place of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me, and despair!"

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It would be cool to be in the Battlestar Galactica era too. I would say universe but they are technically in our universe.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It's a package deal.
We women are always both. Are you a rock person in real life? Perhaps you are not a mountain dwarf?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Hope that grumpy dwarf doesn't swat me !

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

It's a package deal.
We women are always both. Are you a rock person in real life? Perhaps you are not a mountain dwarf?

amusingly enough... In real life I am a "rock" person...

I seem to be the person everyone turns to when their life goes wrong, or tragedy strikes...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

That was beautiful!

I've nae problems wit tha wee peoples.... Jus tha uns taller den meh

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This is fun....I have one more........

top topics

<<   2 >>

join