It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt. Etna spewing ash.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The dust over the Mediterranean is quite thick today. I don't believe we have anything like this hanging over Mt. St. Helens or Yellowstone.

I guess we can be thankful for something.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.fs.fed.us...

Yellow smoke, is this a sign of something about to happen?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm flattered that you think I know the answer to your question.

That "yellow thing" is the setting sun, to the west.

What appears to be the case is that many volcanos are now becoming active at the same time.

We have been hearing about global warming; well, this is IT, from the inside OUT.

But, I'm not privvy to dates or times when things will become extremely uncomfortable or critical.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You can be sure that wioth all this pressure building that teh will be some strong quakes felt globally.

Can any one tap into the siesmoligical charts globally and see if they are highlighting changes? within a specific region. usually the quakes are felt about 2-3 days afterwards and quite some distance away from the volcanic activity. Althought tremors are felt locally.

Regards

Boondog!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
I'm flattered that you think I know the answer to your question.

That "yellow thing" is the setting sun, to the west.

I believe valkeryie was referring to MSH.

www.fs.fed.us...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Boondog, there are several quakes sites; and they do not agree on what quakes hit where, when.

USGS is the slowest putting up data; it can take a week.

www.emsc-csem.org...

neic.usgs.gov...

www.iris.edu...

are the main ones.

However, there >IS< a primary source of worldwide quakes that USGS writes to; but they just take their time putting up individual data. That is:

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

This last link usually shows a planet-wide quake long before it shows up anywhere else. I make it a habit to check this site every day because, quite often one can see rippling effects of quakes.

When the whole chart goes black at once--which happened a few months ago--one can be quite certain that our planet has been hit by something.

But, naturally, USGS never says that. So, their data is late; it's quite incomplete. They've been accused of downgrading quakes, deleting quakes to make the averages come out as they existed in the past, and so forth.

It is quite consistent with the MJ12 and Northwoods policies of the Pentagon, that USGS lies, NASA lies, NSA lies, FEMA lies, USDA lies, FDA lies and so on.

I imagine there is very little information that any of them portray, that is actually true and accurate and timely.

But, then again, I've become very cynical tracking them all for six years or so.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Look at the charts...it shows sizemic activety across the Asian Conintent....and eastern block.....

or am i mis-reding reading it?

Regards

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yep, it looks like it hit in China near the Russian border.

Now, did you go to NEIC or EMSC and see whether they recorded it in their lists yet? It occurred 9:15 Central Time, 5:15pm Greenwich Mean Time.

Watch. Let me make a prediction here, how the data will be handled. It will come up in EMSC first; and if it comes up at all at USGS, they won't show it for twelve hours, or until tomorrow morning. Remember, USGS is a bureaucracy and their working hours are 9 to 5. Never mind, automated systems; they do it all manually.

LOOK! neic.usgs.gov...

It's NOT there. They have an Alaska quake listed from 11:15 Greenwich Mean Time; and nothing since.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
its the same Plate though!

All the meters read a pre quake then a big one...but due to not being conversant i cannot tell magnitude.

But i thought there would be one....about now...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Give NEIC twelve hours, for it to show up.

Also, note the ash at Etna

It's thick. Also note: the media is silent about Etna.

also notice at www.albanetcom.com...

hot lava can be seen flowing down the side of it; and this is now a regular occurrence. I have some hot lava photos too.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Emily, I was going to ask you in your orb thread about Etna, if you felt it was a sign of something. Do you think she is going to blow then?

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that they're >ALL< going to blow; or a bunch of them; or some of them.

But what we know is the planet is getting hotter, don't we?

Right?

Okay, then what's your take on it?

Chai

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

hot lava can be seen flowing down the side of it; and this is now a regular occurrence. I have some hot lava photos too.

Is there such a thing as cold lave then?
Sorry, couldn't help it, but I am bored at work @ 0215 in the morning....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey folks1 Ive just gotten info that there are 4 volcanos ready to go...

Mt St Helens, Mt Etna, One in Germany and on in Iceland....

Confirm or deny and are there any others that havent been posted?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yeah, one in Mexico also started up again, sputtering, as of YESTERDAY.

That makes it FIVE

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I posted this in beginning of September. That was when Etna started. She`s been active for a while.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, well, well, what do you know?

Even Sakurajima is smoking these days. Never did before.

yumemaru.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
www.volcano.si.edu...

Does indeed look like increased worldwide activity

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
www.volcano.si.edu...

Does indeed look like increased worldwide activity

The site you listed shows 18 ongoing volcanos. 15 of those are in the ring of fire. Seems like a lot to me, but I am not an expert....Is this significant?

So which will get us first.... Cataclysmic earth event? Nuclear strike from Korea? US Civil War? Aliens? OBL and crew? Just curious....

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I feel like a child in the middle of a dark abyss right now. All things scary and deadly could bite me from all directions, each scenario more dangerous than the next. The world seems very chaotic, but I guess this is the way its always been. I think life is the best Soap Opera there is, and the best part is, the producers are about to bust out their most "entertaining" plot lines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join